- 00:23:605 (2) - this is missing a NC, the music is totally different from 00:22:632 (1,1,1) -
- 00:31:713 (2) - this object doesn't really fits your rhythm, I meant in the before part 00:30:253 (2,3,4,5) - you were following vocals, that's why 00:31:713 (2) - feels out place, how about ctrl g 00:31:550 (1,2) -
- 00:35:118 (1,2) - a slider would fit the main melody of the song better, 2 isn't mapped to the main instruments in this part and is super weird to click
- 00:38:361 (1,2) - they both belong to different instruments and it's super weird to have them on the same combo, the NC should be at 00:38:523 (2) - like you did at 00:43:064 (1) -
- 00:56:361 (1,1) - blanket can be improved
- 01:17:118 (1) - double greenline
- 01:23:280 (1) - ^
- 00:25:388 (3) - I really don't like your wave sliders, they don't looks nice, maybe is just me xd
- 00:43:064 (3) - missing NC, since the music is different from the previous two objects
- 01:40:145 (5) - shouldn't this be NC as 01:39:496 (1) -
- 01:43:307 (5) - man this sounds super weird, move it to the next white tick? because right now it feels out of rhythm, btw also the stream starting on the blue tick 01:43:632 (6) - sounds super weird x.x
- 01:45:902 (5,6) - 01:48:496 (5,6) - 01:53:686 (5,6) - 01:56:280 (5,6) - ^
- 00:22:226 (5) - can you remove this circle? it sounds super out of place
- 00:43:064 (1,1,1,2) - I don't get how your NCs work at this part, do u mind explaining them or removing the one at
- 01:06:415 (1,2,1) - the spaccing should be equal, actually I don't get why 2 have a really big spacing while 1 doesn't..
- 01:16:145 (4,5) - blanket is super off
- 01:21:983 (1,2) - 1/4 jumps for normal beats, but 01:22:956 (6,1) - overlaps for strong beats, why?
- 01:27:821 (3,4,1,1) - 02:01:550 (3,4,1,1) - ^
- El AR se siente bastante lento para la velocidad de los deslizadores y el BPM, 7,5 seria mas natural en este mapa.
- El OD también esta tremendamente bajo, usa 6 por lo menos.
- OD 4 would be better balanced with the AR
Normal diff feels too dense, since basically the Easy diff is a 1/1 spam, that's why patterns like 00:56:686 (2,3,1,2,3,1) - in the normal diff are too hard to play for someone who can FC the easy, I think you need to remove some objects from the normal, atleast the train patterns like 00:56:686 (2,3,1,2,3,1) -
call me back once you reply to this