forum

[duplicate] Offline message in-game

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
HiPat
1St idea: Im getting mad when sometimes person wchich I typed to before Just left the game, so maybe it is good idea to add offline messages in-game? :)

2Nd idea: I think that adding a messages like "<nickname> has re-joined to chat", "<nickname> leaves the chat" or something like this will be good idea :D
Endaris
This would just add to spam especially towards BNs/Mods.
If you know the person you're chatting with you might consider cultivating some sort of "hello" and "goodbye" so that everyone going offline becomes expected.
abraker
I actually like this, but as Endaris said, potential spam. To fix this, consider a whitelist and a setting to automatically whitelist friends upon befriending someone.
Nathanael

HiPat wrote:

1St idea: Im getting mad when sometimes person wchich I typed to before Just left the game, so maybe it is good idea to add offline messages in-game? :)
Duplicate: Leave message after someone goes offline.

HiPat wrote:

2Nd idea: I think that adding a messages like "<nickname> has re-joined to chat", "<nickname> leaves the chat" or something like this will be good idea :D
We already have this (kinda), but limited to friends (the online/offline status).
Topic Starter
HiPat

Nathanael wrote:

HiPat wrote:

Duplicate: Leave message after someone goes offline.

HiPat wrote:

We already have this (kinda), but limited to friends (the online/offline status).
Didn't even saw that, sorry ^^
And my 2Nd idea depends only when chat tab is opened. If u know what I mean :)
Nathanael

HiPat wrote:

And my 2Nd idea depends only when chat tab is opened. If u know what I mean :)
Make another thread for that with a specific subject like "Notify at users' PM tabs if they have logged in/out" ;)