Thanks for the mod and the star! ^~^
I suggested a lot of things so don't feel obligated to carry out all of them○ Tip: View>Grid Level>4 (most space)
○ Erase all tags because they're all included in the metadata by default (-[ Snowflake ]-, Chime Remix, Undertale, etc.). Use other words related to the song that will help the user find your map (good tags might include song themes, related subjects of the song, etc.) Placeholder tag added until I think of some tags.
○ I would highly recommend not using the default combo colors! Your map will appear x1000 nicer if your cc's correlate with your bg (which is nice btw ) Will change in the future.
• 00:03:945 (2,4) - put 2 on tail of 4 using above tip Unchanged to keep consistency.
• 00:07:373 (2,4) - Make these so they dont touch. also, you have to end slider 4 at 00:08:123 - to keep a consistent rhythm (the rest of the slider timings are alright) First part fixed, second part unchanged to keep consistent with the beat. Instead added a circle 1/4 after the slider to hit the melody and consistently set up the new beat.
• 00:10:373 (1) - Place this so it doesn't get in the way of 00:09:730 (4) , you have to make your object placement intentions obvious and look nice Fixed.
• 00:10:802 (2,4) - Make these so they dont touch. So yeah try to seperate objects like I mentioned more throughout the intro Fixed.
• 00:28:159 (3,4,5) - Why this antijump? Spacing should correlate to timing here. I personally like this alternative (notice the blanket) Fixed.
• 00:32:873 (1) - No reason for this nc here, remove it. Nc's of 1 are always used to emphasize the strongest point in the music. That was accidental. Must've been accidentally added when fixing things for a previous mod but never noticed it.
• 00:39:730 (1) - ^^ Same here.
• 00:41:659 (3,4,5) - In all of my testplays, I read 3 and 4 as a double and 5 as a later note, so I would always hit 5 late. Be consistent in your spacing and stack 5 wtih 3 and 4 Unchanged. Working on a fix for the readability without changing the layout.
• 00:42:088 (1) - and at 00:42:302 ? Because you have that hat playing there Unchanged. Talked about in pm.
• 00:43:159 (2) - place at x240y40 and move 00:43:480 (3,4) accordingly Fixed.
• 00:43:588 - Put a circle here. Consistency There was already a circle there. o:
• 00:45:088 (3,4,5) , 00:45:945 (3,4,5) , 00:46:802 (3,4,5) , 00:48:516 (3,4,5) - Same as 00:41:659 (3,4,5) . This is extremely hard to read Working on a fix. Hang in there
• 00:52:159 (5,1) - Why not adjust these to stack on 00:51:516 (1,2) ? Was mapping for HDHR players; talked about in pm. Fixed.
• 00:55:802 (2,3) - I'd recommend using one slider and copying/pasting it; will look a lot nicer Fixed.
• 01:08:659 (1,2,3,4) - Yeah, I liked this pattern a lot. Great example of how you utilized ctrl+c, ctrl+v owo
• 01:12:088 (1) - move to x412y36, you have to blanket 01:11:230 (4) Fixed.
• 01:13:802 (4) - adjust this to intercept 2 like my mod above^ Done.
• 01:33:088 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - (Looks like a giant mod but really a minor fix ) The spacing of the sliderheads of (1,2,3,4) should keep consistent with the previous stream spacing (5,6,7,8). Also, try to make the sliderstream intercept the circle stream well. You can do this by simply stacking on notes in the previous stream. Also, try not to have your slidernodes leave the playfeild (you did this in 1). Yes, this is a lot of mods, but here's an example of how I applied them to this section (adjusted slider direction for the sake of the mod): link Fixed. This is a drastic and very important change, thanks
• 01:37:373 - missing note, breaks consistency of 01:36:302 (2,3,4,5) This is intentional; it's following the melody, not the map.
• 01:38:980 - another missing note here. You could probably keep this but it just bothers me bc im hearing a previously mapped note there. You could probably turn that triplet into a stream or something Changed to a stream.
• 01:40:290 - this feels like a slow rhythm for a kinda intense part of the song. Map sliders to the saws as they raise in volume? (01:39:730 something could go here, 01:39:945 (1) - could be a slider, etc etc) Added more circles.
• 01:41:230 (1,2,3,4) - feels too fast paced , space these closer? Spacing was already fixed twice. Leaving unchanged.
• 01:42:945 (1) - the sv slowdown here is kind of uncalled for, it can be used well in this song but you've previously used a fast sv (excluding the wub sliders like 01:39:088 (1) ). I would recommend picking one or the other Unchanged. May fix if it comes up in a future mod.
• 01:46:373 - This spacing and pattern is well done here, but object placement can improve. For example, 01:46:802 (4) can overlap 01:46:373 (1) completely, 01:47:373 (2) with 01:47:088 (6) , and 01:47:230 (1) should probably be spaced farther. You did this very well here: 01:48:516 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Fixed.
• 01:51:088 - Missing note, see previous mod See previous reply (unchanged).
• 01:52:695 - Possible note placement, see previous mod See previous reply (stream added).
• 01:54:516 - I feel like a slider or something can go here. Theres a pause here and some faint notes in the background Added a circle.
• 01:54:945 (1,2,3,4) - Feels fast paced. See previous mod. See previous reply (unchanged).
• 01:55:588 - Put something here? Try to fill in these gaps you have in between beats, this is a hyped part of the song and you might be missing some mapping potential (With the exception of 02:00:088 because this is a chiller part of the song). Added a circle.
• 01:55:373 (1,2) - increase spacing No need.^
• 01:56:873 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I see that these are being mapped to the piano, maybe make these kicksliders to help fit that rhythm and speed it up a bit? Unchanged to keep flow and consistency.
• 01:58:588 (2) - Make this a slider, or put one at 01:58:802 Added slider at 01:58:802
• 01:59:230 (3,1,2,3) - this large spaced 1/1 pattern should really start at 02:00:088 , because there's more of a chill change in the song here. Unchanged.
• 02:03:730 (2) - nc here, rather than 02:03:088 (1) ? Fixed.
• 02:05:445 (1) , 02:15:730 (1) , 02:08:873 (1) and 02:12:302 (1) - Unnecessary, remove nc. See prev. mod at • 00:32:873 (1). Fixed.
• 02:06:088 (1) - Inconsistent nc this time, you didn't nc this portion at 02:04:373 (4) or 00:30:088 (4) , etc.Fixed.
• 02:14:016 (2,4) - These should probably blanket with 02:14:659 (5) Fixed.
• 02:17:230 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Turn these into triplets. Yes, someone may have ss'ed it in a testplay but that doesn't mean its easily playable in general. Keeping a consistent rhythm after each stream and jumping at the same time is a nightmare and will make this a prominent failing point. Removing every 4 from each combo would alleviate this. (The slider parts afterwards are fine and awesome ) Different change added. Talked about in pm.
• 02:29:230 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1) - loooove how you did this part <3 <3 ^w^
• 02:32:016 (2) - You need a nc at every sv change. This is how they're readable even if you may not realize it Was meant to be an NC originally. Fixed.
• 02:32:016 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - The spacing in general for these parts all feel very underwhelming for this part, imo. It would be nice to add emphasis by increasing the spacing here (Just use ctrl+shift+s). Also, awesome use of rotation! Talked about in pm. Will fix in the future.
• 02:57:730 (5,6,7,8) - Delete 7 and 8 and just use ctrl+c, ctrl+v instead to make this look neater Fixed.
• 03:32:016 (1) - pointless nc. nc's signify change Accidental. Fixed.
• 03:34:373 (4,1) - Space these farther. Looks crammed when you do this too closley Sticking with DS, but moved very slightly.
• 03:50:231 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - See mod for • 01:33:088 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) Fixed.
• 03:52:909 (1) - remove nc Done.
• 03:54:516 - put a note here. stay consistent with 03:53:445 (2,3,4,5) Unchanged. Talked about previously.
• 03:54:730 (2) - put at x136y352 or elsewhere? maybe you can ctrl+c, ctrl+v w/ 03:53:873 (4) Fixed, c/ped 4.
If I modded this whole kiai time them it would be a repeat of mods in between • 01:37:373 and • 01:59:230 (3,1,2,3) , so just revisit those mods Aforementioned.
• 04:35:872 (3,4,1,2) - This flow if very awkward and hard to hit Large fix implimented.
• 04:39:516 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Woah, calm down
dawgfawx, this isn't that intense of a part of the song. This is probably the 5.7* part of the song as well. Keep your stream spacing to replicate that of 04:38:659 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) Unchanged for now. Might change if it comes up in the future, will change if a BN tells me to.
Same as above mark, for this next kiai time revisit mods • 02:32:016 (2) through • 02:57:730 (5,6,7,8) Aforemetnioned.
• 05:01:373 (1) - pointless nc Also accidental. Fixed.
Shweet map, have a star. Good luck!!