forum

osu!idol 2016 Final results!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara

Zaharin wrote:

I just bought supporter and changed my name..And i'm on of the contestant..My name is different before i entered osu!idol 2016..How do i let judges know i'm one of the contestant since on 150 entries list different..
Send a forum PM to Flan with your previous username
Warfu

[Hiiro Sakaki] wrote:

I'm still sad no growls allowed ;w; Flan y u do dat 2 mi?
What? No growls!?!? Even for the Rock/Metal round? .____.
Kyonko Hizara

Warfu wrote:

[Hiiro Sakaki] wrote:

I'm still sad no growls allowed ;w; Flan y u do dat 2 mi?
What? No growls!?!? Even for the Rock/Metal round? .____.
Because screams are hard to judge
CristopherDLC
Well, can you make a list on what singing techniques are not allowed?
OzzyOzrock
Where are the beatbox submissions!?
Topic Starter
Flanster

CristopherDLC wrote:

....right. Just put yourself in our shoes and ask yourself "Can this be judged?".

OzzyOzrock wrote:

wrong event babes
Aelin
No screaming, yes.

That's why I didn't enter, RIP.
JierYagtama
Well since i passed.. what now? where do I submit the next entry?
Topic Starter
Flanster

JeirinYagtama wrote:

Well since i passed.. what now? where do I submit the next entry?
You passed the registration check.
Entries are being judged currently, just wait for the results to see if you are in top 100 to pass to Stage 1.
[Hiiro Sakaki]

Flanster wrote:

CristopherDLC wrote:

....right. Just put yourself in our shoes and ask yourself "Can this be judged?".

Well, I'm kinda whining because i was a bit proud of the result I could get, but I agree with you, it's not that easy to judge >.>
put me in honorable mention jk jk ;w;
Warfu

Flanster wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

wrong event babes
Really xD
Endaris

[Hiiro Sakaki] wrote:

Well, I'm kinda whining because i was a bit proud of the result I could get, but I agree with you, it's not that easy to judge >.>
When I last tried to hear it, it didn't work for whatever reason. I hope it works when the sheet is public again.
Topic Starter
Flanster

Endaris wrote:

[Hiiro Sakaki] wrote:

When I last tried to hear it, it didn't work for whatever reason. I hope it works when the sheet is public again.
Link returns a 404.
[Hiiro Sakaki]

Flanster wrote:

Link returns a 404.
Here it is again.
Well it's my bad, as I was DQ, I corrected the URL
Endaris
God
Scary
Please don't kill me
[Hiiro Sakaki]

Endaris wrote:

God
Scary
Please don't kill me
What's scary? owo
Aomi

[Hiiro Sakaki] wrote:

Endaris wrote:

God
Scary
Please don't kill me
What's scary? owo
i thought your entry was good tbh
[Hiiro Sakaki]

Aomi wrote:

What's scary? owo
i thought your entry was good tbh[/quote]

Thanks ! That means a lot ;w;
Aomi : 666th post
Hiiro : 200th
too much milestones
Zeptaurus
I heard many great entries, I'm really excited to see which people will end up in the grand finale! It's going to be a real showdown.
Endaris

[Hiiro Sakaki] wrote:

Endaris wrote:

God
Scary
Please don't kill me
What's scary? owo
You growling through my speakers. I naturally didn't understand a single word but it sounds fairly evil. good job
_Kitteh
My singing is terrible, so I might fail miserably and might not make it to the stages ;~;
gg me :D ;w;
AirmanNeko
Can anyone tell me the 100 people who made it?
AirmanNeko
The list from the OSU!Idol twitter... Is that who passed or not?
Shiranai
They still have judging phase for one week or so, so the result might take a while
It seems everyone already curios about their result😅

The list in twitter is just a list entry who passing the check either your entry is following the rules or not
_Kitteh

AirmanNeko wrote:

Thats people who passed the registration. Basically a valid submission to go onto the stages :)
[Hiiro Sakaki]

Endaris wrote:

You growling through my speakers. I naturally didn't understand a single word but it sounds fairly evil. good job
Ty! Well, pronounciation while growling is a pain ;w; I feel I did better for my Stage 1 entry (ask Flan for it) but eh, DQ is DQ c:
Btw, I redid it because the first one was meh quality wise ;w;
Cadenza
someone hold me I'm scared
Topic Starter
Flanster

Cadenza wrote:

*holds you* <3
[Hiiro Sakaki]

Cadenza wrote:

Why you scared? ;w;
Surono

OzzyOzrock wrote:

b t k, b t k, b k b k, bk b k bk
imperial kaiser
so the r1 hasnt started right?
Kyonko Hizara

AirmanNeko wrote:

The list is those who did not get disqualified and passed the registration check. You passed the check, so your entry is currently being judged. Whether you pass or not is still to be determined.

imperial kaiser wrote:

Nope
imperial kaiser

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

AirmanNeko wrote:

The list is those who did not get disqualified and passed the registration check. You passed the check, so your entry is currently being judged. Whether you pass or not is still to be determined.

imperial kaiser wrote:

Nope
thanks!
BlueCrystal004
1. If a participant is vacationing or otherwise unable to record during a round, are they allowed to upload a song prematurely and then submit it during the respective round?

2. Does classic rock fall under "Rock" for stage 4?
Kyonko Hizara

BlueCrystal004 wrote:

1. If a participant is vacationing or otherwise unable to record during a round, are they allowed to upload a song prematurely and then submit it during the respective round?

The user can send their entries to Flanster if they will be away during the submission phase.

Classic rock is fine. Pretty much anything under the rock genre would be fine.
BlueCrystal004

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

BlueCrystal004 wrote:

The user can send their entries to Flanster if they will be away during the submission phase.

Classic rock is fine. Pretty much anything under the rock genre would be fine.
ty
Camy Kaze
Just in case I'm reaching stage 2 somehow, I was wondering if one of those two songs is considered as j-pop or not:

Yui - Again

Scandal - Shunkan Sentimental

As I'll be going on vacation for a long time I won't be able to record during the stages so I must do it now, and I'd like to know if one of those is okay for stage 2 or if I have to search for something else to sing :')
Topic Starter
Flanster

Camy Kaze wrote:

Just in case I'm reaching stage 2 somehow, I was wondering if one of those two songs is considered as j-pop or not:

Yui - Again

As I'll be going on vacation for a long time I won't be able to record during the stages so I must do it now, and I'd like to know if one of those is okay for stage 2 or if I have to search for something else to sing :')
You seem to be on the Rock wave more than Pop. First one is Rock only, second is J-Pop/Rock. Second one would be okay-ish.
Camy Kaze

Flanster wrote:

Camy Kaze wrote:

Yui - Again

You seem to be on the Rock wave more than Pop. First one is Rock only, second is J-Pop/Rock. Second one would be okay-ish.
Well yeah I listen to rock and stuff only so... it's hard for me to find some song that I like and that corresponds to j-pop/pop :')
Thanks anyway, I'll try with the second I guess (except if one of the judge comes and says "No, don't." heh)
OzzyOzrock
Ooh, ooh, does this count as rock? GET IT!? OZZY AS ROCK
show more