forum

Your opinion on American Politics?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

Is this even serious
Serious as in am I telling the truth or not? Serious.

Serious as in do we take it seriously? Not at all, it's a big meme, just like the big wall and the small loan of 1m dollars.

Lacrimae wrote:

i bet your history teacher is a SJW
Teacher doesn't participate sadly but she still finds it funny
Rurree

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Because leftists typically can't think of any better criticism than comparing someone they don't like to Hitler.
What the fuck even is a leftist? I don't care much for politics outside of memes.
A communist
dNextGen
Jordan

Mahogany wrote:

In my history class we have fun drawing parallels between Trump and Hitler
Razzy

Jordan wrote:

snip
nice meme
mx04ma

[Taiga] wrote:

geneticaly shared extreme jew and polish rasism and greed
genetic racism and greed? :roll:
IppE
Jordan

mx04ma wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

geneticaly shared extreme jew and polish rasism and greed
genetic racism and greed? :roll:
I didn't get a single thing about his post, it was more the disconnected random stuff he said rather than the grammar. Also, germans being racist, WTF. They're literally the most apologetic country in the world (you can thank the 6 gazillion for that). So much that they're completely okay with their place being taken over by arabs and nig nogs :^)
autoteleology
hahahahahaha children discussing politics on the internet

nothing good was ever going to come out of this
Flaus
yolo kanye 2020
-Makishima S-
Also, germans being racist, WTF. They're literally the most apologetic country in the world (you can thank the 6 gazillion for that).
Too many bad memories with this nation to call them apologetic.
It's long story why i hate germans but when someone will tell you "we don't want pure polish worker here" in interview for work, you will understand what i mean.
repr1se
American politics suck. Big corporations are buying the government and politicians are giving themselves raises while everyone else suffers. Factor in how dumb the American population is (THE MOON LANDING IS FAKE!!!!!!! OBAMA IS A KENYAN MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!! CHEMTRAILS ARE THE GOVERNMENT'S PLAN TO CONTROL US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLOBAL WARMING AND CLIMATE CHANGE ARE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and you have a shitshow in politics.

People hate politics, but they don't do anything to change it. The richest have been in power for so long that the electorate forgot that they're the ones in charge, and can vote people OUT of office. Yes, you can vote the bad ones out. Just show up to the ballot and throw a piece of paper into a box and you save the nation.

Personal opinion time:

On this election so far, I believe that Senator Sanders and Governor Kasich are the only honest candidates in the election. My voting preference is:
Sanders>Kasich>Clinton>Trump>Cruz

1) Sanders
The most honest candidate in the election. He faces the facts and isn't afraid to confront the celebrity on stage Clinton. He has the highest percentage of True claims on Politifact.com (as background, Politifact is an independent political news source that won the Pulitzer Prize for National Reporting). I agree with every one of his claims, EXCEPT for social justice claims such as "women make 78 cents for every dollar a man makes," simply because it's false.

2) Kasich
The only honest Republican candidate. He has the experience as governor to get things done. He has no experience at the federal level, but he has been on committees and gotten shit done, tl;dr.

3) Clinton
I believe Clinton is a fraud. But, I would rather have a fraud that's in it to benefit herself than someone who would knowingly run the country into the dirt -- id est Trump and Cruz.

4) Trump
This kid is crazy. There's a reason why people vote for him: he's a baby. You know how a 3 year old shows up to a talent show and wins the sympathetic vote of the entire audience? Yeah, that's Trump.

5) Cruz
The only reason why I put Trump over Cruz is that Cruz is a baby, but he's also a fundamentalist evangelical Christian. The evangelical Christian part I can deal with, the fundamentalist part is a no go.
Get your "If you don't love Jesus I'll put cops at your front door" shit out of here.

Rurree wrote:

OP, why are you asking for our opinions when all you said was that you're voting for Bernie? I find that strange, also, this should be in General Discussion not Off-Topic.

I can't really give an accurate opinion concerning American politics without living there, but I think so far they've been unlucky with their presidents, starting from the younger Bush. Obama, while being highly intellectual and sympathetic with the ordinary American, has not been so good with most of the problems that the USA is experiencing today. He didn't heal the country's racial divisions, ObamaCare wasn't really as effective as he meant to be, he ignored Iraq due to him being overly cautious (which is another flaw of his, he doesn't want to be another Bush, though understandably so.), he failed to reform immigration, he didn't keep the NSA from spying, he didn't shut down Guantanamo.. I could go on but I wouldn't want this post to be lengthy. :p

But then again, we can't expect that a president could be perfect. This year's list of candidates aren't too impressive for me either.
This happens because of an obstructionist Congress. They've blocked Obama at every step he's tried to take.

B1rd wrote:

Because leftists typically can't think of any better criticism than comparing someone they don't like to Hitler.
There are two types of supporters: Smart supporters and shitty supporters.

Shitty supporters on Trump's side:
LEFTISTS ARE LIBTARD CUCKS
HIGH ENERGY
CUCKS

Shitty supporter's on Sander's side:
IF YOU NEED MORE EVIDENCE THAN HER TRUTH, THAT'S RAPE CULTURE
BLACK LIVES MATTER BUT LET'S DEFACE PUBLIC PROPERTY WITH THAT SHIT
FREE COLLEGE FREE COLLEGE FREE COLLEGE

I'm a Sanders supporter, but I don't compare Trump to Hitler. Ideologically they're similar but with the way mass media works now, Trump can't do anything close to what Hitler did. If you read what I wrote above, yes, I believe Trump is a big baby, yes, I disagree with him, but no, he isn't Hitler.

While we're at it, let's compare Trump's claims to Sanders'.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/bernie-s/
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Trump's claims are, for the most part, false. Sanders' claims are, for the most part, true.

I think this factors into why shitty Sanders supporters compare Trump to Hitler -- Jews aren't bad people, for example, but shitty Sanders supporters make the connection anyways.

P.S.: If you want to see shitty Trump supporters, visit reddit.com/r/the_donald
you're in for some fun
Lacrimae

repr1se wrote:

I'm a Sanders supporter, but I don't compare Trump to Hitler. Ideologically they're similar but with the way mass media works now, Trump can't do anything close to what Hitler did. If you read what I wrote above, yes, I believe Trump is a big baby, yes, I disagree with him, but no, he isn't Hitler.
at last i found a sane bernie supporter
repr1se

Lacrimae wrote:

Sanity is a rare gem.

And gems are truly outrageous.
Topic Starter
roshan117

repr1se wrote:

Lacrimae wrote:

Sanity is a rare gem.

And gems are truly outrageous.
agreed
xch00F

[Taiga] wrote:

If you want me to be 100% serious, i am anti-german because of their geneticaly shared extreme jew and polish rasism and greed. Typical german when he see polish/jew person he will act like complete last idiot and scream "KILL KILL KILL" (best scenario, there was already action that random german group of people attacked our turists becuase of nationalizm) while whole nation when they see option to greed last cent from you they will shout "KILL KILL KILL" just to get it. Germans doesn't care about people, families, etc, they only care about themselves and their money bags.Looking for actually not rasist and greddy german is like looking with a candle for a needle in a haystack. This is just a mentality what i honestly try to fix with mental doctor but while it gets better and i try to get into touch with some germans, i see next new news how to german guy "called a polish guy to go die in gas chamber because he is polish" (one of my work contractor lead a work company who sends people outside country for job so i get some shitty news from time to time).
Also there is a reason why every single german online game hubs are WORST in the world and from long times keeps number 1 in every ranking as a worst game publishing company due shitty greed (eg. Failforge, Inno games).
To cut one thing - i sound like a rasist against germans but it only triggers when a specific person act like that. There are also cool and nice people there what i respect.
Polish people from other side and in great majority fuckin idiots. They think how to steal your money bag, where to start a fist fight, being drunk 24/7 and acting cool in groups while solo they are just a shitters who will run whenever you rise your voice tone.
Swidish people from all of them are at least normal.
*tips fedora*
fat pear
bernie/hilary supporters: omg clappign is FUCKING SEXIst icant even fkn believ it!!!!! fuckn hate men and cis and white FUCK them. wage gap is real
Razzy

microism wrote:

bernie/hilary supporters: omg clappign is FUCKING SEXIst icant even fkn believ it!!!!! fuckn hate men and cis and white FUCK them. wage gap is real
lmao

we're not all sjws, you know
repr1se

Teffammie Maye wrote:

microism wrote:

lmao

To add to this: There are social issues, then there's social justice.

Personally, I believe in the former and don't recognize the latter. And that's coming from someone that identifies as extremely liberal.
Rurree

Teffammie Maye wrote:

microism wrote:

lmao

and not all use tumblr kek
Witch Mercy
FuZ
Navizel
muh free college xdddd
I'll vote for Hillary just because she's a woman and nothing else xdddd

good thing there's age restriction in voting or else ignorant libshits (redundancy!) will ruin everything more than they already have
Yuudachi-kun

FuZ wrote:

Only if the food is illegal
FuZ
ill feed you illegal food
repr1se

Navizel wrote:

muh free college xdddd

good thing there's age restriction in voting or else ignorant libshits (redundancy!) will ruin everything more than they already have
I hate to admit but there are shitty Bernie supporters, shitty Hillary supporters and most of all shitty Trump supporters. They're a plague and block issue oriented dialogue.

BTW, when have liberals ruined things? As far as I know, W. Bush launched US national debt. Currently Obama's been slowing it, but the fuse was lit by W. Bush.
W. Bush spent tax money needlessly on wars in the Middle East to protect US oil interests. Obama fixed that by withdrawing troops.
Things like that. I want to know your opinion.
Navizel

repr1se wrote:

Navizel wrote:

muh free college xdddd

I hate to admit but there are shitty Bernie supporters, shitty Hillary supporters and most of all shitty Trump supporters. They're a plague and block issue oriented dialogue.

BTW, when have liberals ruined things? As far as I know, W. Bush launched US national debt. Currently Obama's been slowing it, but the fuse was lit by W. Bush.
W. Bush spent tax money needlessly on wars in the Middle East to protect US oil interests. Obama fixed that by withdrawing troops.
Things like that. I want to know your opinion.
And Obama wants to bring rapi- Syrian refugees. What's happening in Europe should be enough reason to not do that. Unfortunately, that's what mapleland's PM did. Also, the far left and its sjw bullshit. I mean, far right is bad too but the counterpart is worse.
IppE
FuZ
pinoys shouldnt be able to speak about politics for living in such uneducated country
fat pear

Navizel wrote:

muh free college xdddd

>voting for hilary just because she's a woman

are you dumb?
xch00F

microism wrote:

Navizel wrote:

muh free college xdddd

are you dumb?
you're dumb for being baited like this
fat pear

Choofers wrote:

microism wrote:

are you dumb?
you're dumb for being baited like this
hilary is the worst candidate
Navizel

FuZ wrote:

pinoys shouldnt be able to speak about politics for living in such uneducated country
Doesn't matter. As long as we can keep our mudslimes in one place and not let them go rampant like what you shits did I'm good enough. Plus peenoise are finally learning since they're not voting for the cancers anymore.
repr1se

Navizel wrote:

And Obama wants to bring rapi- Syrian refugees. What's happening in Europe should be enough reason to not do that. Unfortunately, that's what mapleland's PM did. Also, the far left and its sjw bullshit. I mean, far right is bad too but the counterpart is worse.
Statistically speaking, I should be more afraid of a Christian hate crime than of any Syrian/Muslim. It may be different in Europe, but that's how it is in the US. Christian terrorism dominates this country.

The big question is: Should we allow people in and risk our own safety, or keep them out and risk their safety? While absolutes are (obviously) impossible I do believe it's okay to bring in refugees, though the screening process should be much heavier.

There's another issue as well: How will their culture adapt to ours? Islam, as the dominant religion (and its associated culture) is in its most violent phase in a while. They're trying to enforce rules of their culture onto us, in some geographic areas. In Europe there have been rape cases by refugees. There's a massive difference in culture and I believe that, in general, culture of Western civilizations is more humane and should be the ones refugees adapt to, not vice versa.

I identify as a far leftist. I'm not a SJW. I'm in full support of social ISSUES (e.g. Black Lives Matter, equal opportunity, etc), but I fully oppose social JUSTICE (misandric feminism, minority superiority, etc). Because social justice is nonsense and is not based on the facts.
The same is true for far rightists. They may be in support of far right policies but oppose racism and misogyny (i.e. the right wing counterpart of social justice). Again, these issues are not policies and are not based on the facts.
Yuudachi-kun
Hey repr1se wanna fuck
Lacrimae

FuZ wrote:

considering they have celebrities in office
repr1se

Khelly wrote:

Hey repr1se wanna fuck
How dare you catcall me! You worthless pig! Misogyny!

but seriously who are you
B1rd

repr1se wrote:

Statistically speaking, I should be more afraid of a Christian hate crime than of any Syrian/Muslim. It may be different in Europe, but that's how it is in the US. Christian terrorism dominates this country. .
Navizel

repr1se wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Statistically speaking, I should be more afraid of a Christian hate crime than of any Syrian/Muslim. It may be different in Europe, but that's how it is in the US. Christian terrorism dominates this country.

The big question is: Should we allow people in and risk our own safety, or keep them out and risk their safety? While absolutes are (obviously) impossible I do believe it's okay to bring in refugees, though the screening process should be much heavier.

There's another issue as well: How will their culture adapt to ours? Islam, as the dominant religion (and its associated culture) is in its most violent phase in a while. They're trying to enforce rules of their culture onto us, in some geographic areas. In Europe there have been rape cases by refugees. There's a massive difference in culture and I believe that, in general, culture of Western civilizations is more humane and should be the ones refugees adapt to, not vice versa.

I identify as a far leftist. I'm not a SJW. I'm in full support of social ISSUES (e.g. Black Lives Matter, equal opportunity, etc), but I fully oppose social JUSTICE (misandric feminism, minority superiority, etc). Because social justice is nonsense and is not based on the facts.
The same is true for far rightists. They may be in support of far right policies but oppose racism and misogyny (i.e. the right wing counterpart of social justice). Again, these issues are not policies and are not based on the facts.
I have never heard of terrorism done by Christians in the name of Christianity in the past few years. Can you give me an example?

Nah. They don't deserve the free things they'd get. I look like a hypocrite here since I'm an immigrant but I work so I'm not the only one that benefits here.

BLM is a hate group though. And I don't think black lives matter to black people considering how black on black cases are higher than white to black. Equal opportunity does exist. If you think people are not getting hired because of their skin color then you're stupid. Equal number of male and female in the workplace is also asinine.
Lacrimae

Navizel wrote:

I have never heard of terrorism done by Christians in the name of Christianity in the past few years. Can you give me an example?
most of them are anti-abortion related. i'll give three

September 4, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman, Washington was intentionally set on fire. No injuries were reported due to the time of day, but the FBI was involved because of a history of domestic terrorism against the clinic.
October 22, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Claremont, New Hampshire was vandalized by a juvenile intruder. Damaged in the attack were computers, furniture, plumbing fixtures, office equipment, medical equipment, phone lines, windows, and walls. The flooding that resulted from the vandalism also damaged an adjacent business.
November 29, 2015: A shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, left three dead and several injured, and a suspect was apprehended. The suspect had previously acted against other clinics, and referred to himself as a "warrior for the babies" at his hearing. Neighbors and former neighbors described the suspect as "reclusive", and police from several states where the suspect resided described a history of run-ins dating from at least 1997. As of December 2015, the trial of the suspect is on going.
show more