forum

TeddyLoid feat. Bonjour Suzuki - Pipo Password

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kyubey
ryuu didn't answer, but she applied what you said.
Everything is updated, thank you for the check!
Also, I moved 01:08:158 (4,5) - and 01:21:492 (4,5) - a little in my difficulty to make them look better with autostacking.
Natsu

Kyubey wrote:

Natsu wrote:

01:23:325 (1) - add a hitsound or make the hitnormal audible. apply to every diff using sc5 why? any sound there doesn't fit the track well, and silent spinner sounds much better for me. if you think it's unrankable, it's rankable

RC wrote:

The end of a spinner (or even the entire spinner) the sliding sound of a slider, and the end of a slider can be silent, but only do it if it makes sense.
  1. But the normal diff isn't using a spinner in the end ;o
  2. normal: 01:23:158 (2) - 40% volume is better, the current one is really hard to hear QAQ
  3. normal :missing video ( don't forget to add the video offset too)
  4. hard: 01:17:825 (1) - slider tail is snapped to the wrong tick, I guess.
Topic Starter
Kyubey
Oh, you're right about Normal, I forgot it uses other objects there. Used 30% there (it used hitsounds from my difficulty, so I feel free to modify them), higher volume feels unnatural, and with 30% it provides enough feedback as for me.
Fixed slider in Hard.
About video — whoops, seems like ryuu redownloaded mapset without video and I didn't check it carefully.
ryuu
sorry, i'm baka
Natsu
Good :)
Topic Starter
Kyubey
Thanks to everyone who helped us!
Namki
Поздравляю, няш!
Irreversible
pipo apapaiepiap yaay!
Sieg

Namki wrote:

Поздравляю, няш!
Okoratu
nice warning, congrats
wajinshu
Поздравляю!
VINXIS
00:11:158 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - elvis wot te fuk.
Krfawy
00:17:492 (3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - This is the only unreadable cluster in Elvis' diff and I am complaining about it. How the heck do people read it if you can't even tell which number, colour and approach circle and mainly the note comes as first if it blends so much? Also, nice D you've got there 00:18:825 (1,2,3) -

Also, please, censor the title because it's lewd and it made me come here. o3o
Natteke desu

honestly i don't think it's any unreadable because (1) is pretty easy to notice even after hitting orange (2)
here we click orange (3) and see this:

not to mention that this was fced with easymod already
VINXIS
tht part is ez u jstu put ru cursor in the middl and thn clik lo p ez 2 read.

tht timestamp i linkd is p fukd 2 play tho cuz of the anglez Xd IMO (played ur diff 348753498534897539 times and only hit them once :L)
Natteke desu
squre powa xd
VINXIS
fug ii linkd th wrogn sht i meant 5 6 1 2 in here lo,

Natteke desu
dud i undrestud i mint tha s culd bi har d to cacht bicuz squ re liek u had 2 muv st f fasta afta squ re wh at culd be har d due to ar
VINXIS
tru lo yjhea its proly hard cuz of the square right befor

its not hard cuz of ar tho i cant evn do it in any ar Xd
Pata-Mon
great map, i love low ar

ps u have my ticket so call me to mod anytime~