forum

Keeping it steady

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ArcticKnight
Hello there. I am having quite a problem about keeping my play consistent. So I've seen Cookiezi play Image Material. He keeps it consistent despite being watched by so many spectators (not hyperventilating). Every time i try to play https://osu.ppy.sh/b/277210 after 400 combos my hands started shaking, my eyes cant keep up and my heart feels like it's going to explode anytime soon. I tried breathing slowly, it works but not for long. HALP
ColdTooth
play more
DeletedUser_7520443

ColdTooth wrote:

play more
Apparently the solution to everything in the osu! forums.
N0thingSpecial
You need Jesus

or you need to stop thinking about FCing or breaking, just think about the next few notes you need to hit, it puts a lot less pressure mentally

Also commit genocide sell your soul to the devil
FuZ
get better on other maps then come back and fc it first try
B1rd
THIS THREAD DOES NOT BELONG IN OFF TOPIC
DeletedUser_7520443

B1rd wrote:

THIS THREAD DOES NOT BELONG IN OFF TOPIC
Was what I was about to say that lol
-Makishima S-
That's how ends spamming tv-size maps instead of marathons.

Play more marathons and get used to high combo scores.
Railey2
play more long maps
Cyclohexane
more play
AshbeII
are u using cookiezi's skin? if not then that's why ,
Dexenta

N0thingSpecial wrote:

He also has to respond to the voices in his head. They will give him the power he desires.
DeletedUser_7520443

Dexenta wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

He also has to respond to the voices in his head. They will give him the power he desires.
He also has to form an abandon on the floor and power it with the blood of the martyr.
Then he will perform a sacrifice ritual, I mean have a friendly get together... with 6 lambs, 6 goats and 6 sheep to summon satan at his command.
From then on he can sell his soul to satan and kill others to sell their souls to get more power.
Dexenta

QuillGill wrote:

He also has to form an abandon on the floor and power it with the blood of the martyr.
Then he will perform a sacrifice ritual with 6 lambs, 6 goats and 6 sheep to summon satan at his command.
From then on he can sell his soul to satan and kill others to sell their souls to get more power.
Shh! You mustn't tell anyone the ritual!
DeletedUser_7520443

Dexenta wrote:

Oh shit your right!

k edited the last post were all good
Dexenta

QuillGill wrote:

Dexenta wrote:

Oh shit your right!

k edited the last post were all good
Phew! That was close! Lets just hope someone who didn't know about the ritual didn't see it.