Total Posts
show more
Quite Cynical
edit: using akitoshi's instead~
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Quite Cynical wrote:

hello irc timing check (lovely map btw)

016-06-15 18:39 Quite Cynical: want me to just send you an updated ver and see if you like it?
2016-06-15 18:39 -Nitrous: sure thing
2016-06-15 18:46 Quite Cynical: http://puu.sh/ptpmx/8d17b3d7f3.osu
2016-06-15 18:46 -Nitrous: thanks
2016-06-15 18:47 Quite Cynical: be sure to fix the green lines up
2016-06-15 18:47 Quite Cynical: only fiddles with the redlines
2016-06-15 18:47 Quite Cynical: *fiddled
2016-06-15 18:47 -Nitrous: sure thing
2016-06-15 18:54 -Nitrous: looks like it needs less timing points than it used to
2016-06-15 18:55 Quite Cynical: sound all good?
2016-06-15 18:56 -Nitrous: still doing a run
2016-06-15 18:56 -Nitrous: but it looks much better than before
2016-06-15 18:59 -Nitrous: looks good. I'll be using it. Thanks!
Had quite a debate on timing. Looks like I'll be using what Akitoshi provided. Sorry!
Karen
Rebubbled

edit: reb
Akitoshi
There's many weird things on this world zz.
Yes I mapped as Insane on Guest and Bubbled is already weird
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Akitoshi wrote:

There's many weird things on this world zz.
Yes I mapped as Insane on Guest and Bubbled is already weird
It took me a while to figure out what you meant.
What I don't get is that whats weird?

EDIT:
Missing Video on za's Anti-Love
Darn, that was embarrassing...
Akitoshi
Normal memes

Well maybe the reason of za's video is always missing when you update with his code is he didn't downloaded with video lol

and hey Karen let's play dota :VVVVVVV
Yuii-
Still hearing the first offset completely off. It's way too clear on 00:07:174 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this section.
As for the last red line, try adjusting the offset to 54.777 or . Yes, it's only 2~4 ms, yet I think it sounds more accurate. Just get someone else to confirm.

I guess one of the reasons everyone placed a spinner on that section is because it's hard to time it properly.

EDIT: On Normal 01:07:894 (4) - this is extremely borderline. Almost offscreen. Not completely, though. Would be nice if you could curve it a bit to avoid issues with other resolutions.
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Yuii- wrote:

Still hearing the first offset completely off. It's way too clear on 00:07:174 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this section.
As for the last red line, try adjusting the offset to 54.777 or . Yes, it's only 2~4 ms, yet I think it sounds more accurate. Just get someone else to confirm.

I guess one of the reasons everyone placed a spinner on that section is because it's hard to time it properly.

EDIT: On Normal 01:07:894 (4) - this is extremely borderline. Almost offscreen. Not completely, though. Would be nice if you could curve it a bit to avoid issues with other resolutions.
Should've considered the 4:3 resolutions...
Also, Karen mentioned it too. I'll fix it as soon as possible.

EDIT: The mp3 I used is from an existing ranked beatmap so I used its offsets. I can't clearly point out whats off in the first offset.
as for Normal, it doesn't go off screen. Same thing goes to Akitoshi's Insane. Unless there are other aspect ratios that I'm not aware of. I only tested it on 16:9 and 4:3 resolutions.
Zallies
suk mai vid
Zallies

Akitoshi wrote:

Normal memes

Well maybe the reaon of za's video is always missing when you update with his code is he didn't downloaded with video lol

and hey Karen let's play dota :VVVVVVV
YES.
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Fixed That Reoccuring Timing Issue

Yuii- wrote:

After a short discussion with MrSergio we found out that the timing is clearly off. Piano is off. Vocals are off. After some chat with a couple of modders, we reached the conclusion that this needs further improvements on timing. I am not an expert on this, but I'd say the beginning should be 2.605/6 and. Then, around the third redline ( 00:10:209 - ) it's off by 10 ms. And later on, exactly on the Kiai is, once again, off. 00:39:532 (3) - This one is off, too.

So yeah, it would be really nice if you could contact someone to help you push this timing problem forward!
Good luck with that I guess, call me back if you need assistance with this.
popped ~desu

Thanks alot zeroallies, Akitoshi, Nelka714, MrSergio and Yuii-
Karen
Rebubbled.
Topic Starter
Nitrous
Applied a quick check. Fixed certain timing points.
Karen
^
BeatofIke
Good mapset, but are these red timing sections really needed?

8-)
Topic Starter
Nitrous

BeatofIke wrote:

Good mapset, but are these red timing sections really needed?

8-)

Yuii- wrote:

Try 2.610 for first red line.
50.849 for third red line.

http://puu.sh/q1nQC/5833b39638.png I could also find 2 .mp3 files.
http://puu.sh/q1nXc/c4ae45f4f6.png Tell zeroallies to fix the sampleset on the red lines. Both red/green lines should match in volume/sampleset.
http://puu.sh/q1o0N/72c537cc2a.png Same goes to your Hard.

As always, ask for a timing check for the offsets I gave you BEFORE applying changes.
~from my Inbox

Yuii- wrote:

After a short discussion with MrSergio we found out that the timing is clearly off. Piano is off. Vocals are off. After some chat with a couple of modders, we reached the conclusion that this needs further improvements on timing. I am not an expert on this, but I'd say the beginning should be 2.605/6 and. Then, around the third redline ( 00:10:209 - ) it's off by 10 ms. And later on, exactly on the Kiai is, once again, off. 00:39:532 (3) - This one is off, too.

So yeah, it would be really nice if you could contact someone to help you push this timing problem forward!
Good luck with that I guess, call me back if you need assistance with this.
Yuii- stated that the timing section starting from 50.849 is 10ms off. The last timing section reverts the 10ms offset change.
BeatofIke
Alright, that's all I wanted to know. I can push this mapset forward if you're ready.
Topic Starter
Nitrous

BeatofIke wrote:

Alright, that's all I wanted to know. I can push this mapset forward if you're ready.
I'm all set captain! I finalized everything and made sure no other errors are present.
BeatofIke
Okay~
domSaur
gratz master nitro teach plz
Fumika
wow grats!
Nao Tomori
yay congratulations
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Nao Tomori wrote:

yay congratulations

Fumika wrote:

wow grats!

domSaur wrote:

gratz master nitro teach plz
Thanks alot! Hope you guys have fun and pp :D
-NanoRIPE-
Grats!!!
Topic Starter
Nitrous

-NanoRIPE- wrote:

Grats!!!
Thanks! <3
Underforest
congrats on your first ranked map :)
beyoutifulsweet
congrats lil bro :P :P
Akitoshi
MAGPAPAKAIN DAW PO SI NITROUS SA MCDO GIVEAWAY DAW PO NG BONAKID SI KOYA
CALL 09694296969
Topic Starter
Nitrous

Underforest wrote:

congrats on your first ranked map :)
Thanks!

beyoutifulsweet wrote:

congrats lil bro :P :P
Thanks Nee-chan

Akitoshi wrote:

MAGPAPAKAIN DAW PO SI NITROUS SA MCDO GIVEAWAY DAW PO NG BONAKID SI KOYA
CALL 09694296969
Paasa :^)
ac8129464363

you should get someone to add "wonder" and "wwonder" to web tags so people can actually search for this map lol
Topic Starter
Nitrous

deetz wrote:

you should get someone to add "wonder" and "wwonder" to web tags so people can actually search for this map lol
Noted. Lets see if I can get help.
Metadata updated. Thanks for pointing it out!
Winnie
Of course it won't come out @Deetz. You have to use specific characteristics
Rieri
Woah it really works :o

Topic Starter
Nitrous
niec meme
Zallies
YESSS!
WE DID IT!
nice ntr ily XD
domSaur
finally ranked lakas talaga master
Topic Starter
Nitrous
finally...
Zallies
lets wait for the top players with your map :^)