1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
show more
posted
Version 1.1 released!
posted
I think the link is broken, can you check if it works for you when you click on it ?
posted

SonicxBoom wrote:

I think the link is broken, can you check if it works for you when you click on it ?
Works fine for me.
posted
NICE LMAO XDDDDDDD
*sarcasm*
posted

SonicxBoom wrote:

Can you check if you can download V1.3?
posted
Updated to v1.4. SO! MANY! LANGUAGES!
posted
nice ;D
posted
Nice skin ! 8-) gonna use it for long period ;)
posted
This is very well made! I managed to complete my first 3.3 star map with this skin, and I haven't even customized the skin yet! The broken approach circles are especially nice and useful! :P Great job!
posted
The folder icons don't quite work correctly. The folder the icons point to is C:\Program Files\osu!\Skins\Muzikludo\Icons, but osu! installs to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\osu!. Not only that, but the filename is Muzikludo_1.5.osk, meaning it's copied to Skins\Muzikludo_1.5 instead. Try replacing the icon paths in desktop.ini with a relative path, like ..\..\Icons\whatever.ico
EDIT: Also, Translations\(Iconified)\play-unranked@2x.png is incorrect.
EDIT 2: Also, the scorebar for the iconified version should probably have no text under it.
posted
I love the way it looks you did a good job ;)
posted
The text in the mod icons should be different colors so they can be more easily read when they're stacked on top of each other (shown near the top right of the results screen).
posted
this is frickin amazing
posted
Do I even need to reply to this thread?

FANTASTIC! <3
posted
You know, silver S rank can also be achieved with the Flashlight mod, so the text under the silver S rank icon probably shouldn't say "NO MISSES + HIDDEN"
posted
Very nice, this post does not seem to be on the skin. Well done.
posted
good skin and comfortable to use... :D
but there is a little bit overlapping elements in my language (Bahasa Indonesia)
posted
This is such a good skin. I love the chiptune hitsounds, and the broken approach circles make it so much easier to tell when multiple notes are on top of each other. Thank you for making this!
posted
Good skins as always.
posted
Ĉu vi estas esperantisto? :O Mi jam konscias pri tio ke la osu-ludanto komunumo estas sufiĉe diversa, sed mi ne atendus ke estas aliaj esperantistoj inter ni!

If you're not an esperantist then... ignore me >.< Great skin though, anyway. Dankon kaj gratulon!
show more