forum

[Std|Taiko|CtB|Mania] [Pro] Muzikludo v1.5 (Multilingual)

posted
Total Posts
show more
jigglypuff
Really good skin! :D
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer
Version 1.1 released!
SonicxBoom
I think the link is broken, can you check if it works for you when you click on it ?
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

SonicxBoom wrote:

I think the link is broken, can you check if it works for you when you click on it ?
Works fine for me.
Snowkoni
NICE LMAO XDDDDDDD
*sarcasm*
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

SonicxBoom wrote:

Can you check if you can download V1.3?
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer
Updated to v1.4. SO! MANY! LANGUAGES!
Bomb_old_1
nice ;D
vbn237jr
Nice skin ! 8-) gonna use it for long period ;)
Xenoblade
This is very well made! I managed to complete my first 3.3 star map with this skin, and I haven't even customized the skin yet! The broken approach circles are especially nice and useful! :P Great job!
Xenoblade
The folder icons don't quite work correctly. The folder the icons point to is C:\Program Files\osu!\Skins\Muzikludo\Icons, but osu! installs to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\osu!. Not only that, but the filename is Muzikludo_1.5.osk, meaning it's copied to Skins\Muzikludo_1.5 instead. Try replacing the icon paths in desktop.ini with a relative path, like ..\..\Icons\whatever.ico
EDIT: Also, Translations\(Iconified)\play-unranked@2x.png is incorrect.
EDIT 2: Also, the scorebar for the iconified version should probably have no text under it.
pomni
I love the way it looks you did a good job ;)
Xenoblade
The text in the mod icons should be different colors so they can be more easily read when they're stacked on top of each other (shown near the top right of the results screen).
satorialist
this is frickin amazing
Nordast
Do I even need to reply to this thread?

FANTASTIC! <3
Xenoblade
You know, silver S rank can also be achieved with the Flashlight mod, so the text under the silver S rank icon probably shouldn't say "NO MISSES + HIDDEN"
-[H i K a R i]-
Very nice, this post does not seem to be on the skin. Well done.
LERUfic
good skin and comfortable to use... :D
but there is a little bit overlapping elements in my language (Bahasa Indonesia)
Sir Fluff
This is such a good skin. I love the chiptune hitsounds, and the broken approach circles make it so much easier to tell when multiple notes are on top of each other. Thank you for making this!
DeletedUser_5715021
Good skins as always.
-Enigma-
Ĉu vi estas esperantisto? :O Mi jam konscias pri tio ke la osu-ludanto komunumo estas sufiĉe diversa, sed mi ne atendus ke estas aliaj esperantistoj inter ni!

If you're not an esperantist then... ignore me >.< Great skin though, anyway. Dankon kaj gratulon!
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

mdubes13 wrote:

Ĉu vi estas esperantisto? :O Mi jam konscias pri tio ke la osu-ludanto komunumo estas sufiĉe diversa, sed mi ne atendus ke estas aliaj esperantistoj inter ni!

If you're not an esperantist then... ignore me >.< Great skin though, anyway. Dankon kaj gratulon!
Haha, mi iomete parolas Esperanton. Mi estas komencanto, sed mi lernas la Esperanta lingvo. Ĝi min interesas.
h3oCharles
Please change some lines for Polish

hit-0 - Pudła
mania-hit0 & hit0-0 - Pudło
menu-back - Powrót (Główne menu)
ranking-perfect - Idealnie (Wszystko trafione)
ranking-SH - Bez pudła (+ Ukrycie) <-- IMO you shouldn't translate Hidden, since mods aren't translated originally
spinner-clear - Skończony
ranking-A - Świetny występ <-- misspelled Świetny, there's S, not Ś

Big mode icons aren't skinned
More colors for cursors would be nice too - blue, green, yellow, orange, red, cyan, white, black
In Slider Ball Record 41st frame doesn't have a HD
V1Wz
i cant download 1.5
ByFaczy
Can't download 1.5
Kirby621
Feature request: I want to make 300s enabled like your Material Design Skin (https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/486167). Also, the skin is not updated for a while.
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

Kirby621 wrote:

Feature request: I want to make 300s enabled like your Material Design Skin (https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/486167). Also, the skin is not updated for a while.

What do you mean? Muzikludo has 300s.