forum

[invalid] CUSTOM MENU-BACKGROUND AND WELCOME WITHOUT SUPPORTER!!!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
RepHurricane340
I HATE PAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111
Endaris
You realise that osu! is completely non-profit from its concept and stuff?
Donations are the only way to keep the game alive, better spend them here than on other games...
Topic Starter
RepHurricane340
The supporters had Many Many Other Things when they bought the tag, so PLZ DON'T BREAK THE SKIN OF NON-SUPPORTERS!!!
Topic Starter
RepHurricane340
If sth from a skin is lost, the skin is not a whole skin.
Topic Starter
RepHurricane340
So if we keep those elements supporter-only, Osu! will have more and more payings like this.
Topic Starter
RepHurricane340
And the last thing: I'm Chinese. If we can't make this wish true, I have the other one. I hope we can buy Supporter tag by WeChat pay cuz this way to pay is the most popular one in China. And you know, the Great Wall of China (Virtual version) kept us away from every great things in the other countries. So please give us a "Silk Road" to get the Supporter tag.
Topic Starter
RepHurricane340
Are it Osu! or O$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?
Pawsu
Please don't post 5 times in a row. Simply edit your first post.
Sorry, but this will not happen. You can live without a custom menu and additional skin elements.
osu! is non-profit. All the money goes to continuous development of osu!
osu! is a free-to-win game (as in no microtransactions), but running it is most definitely not so free. Between the cost of commissioning servers and high quality international bandwidth, the time spent maintaining the system and community, providing prizes for competitions, answering support questions and generally keeping people happy, osu! consumes quite a hefty amount of money! Oh, and don't forget the fact that we do it without any advertising or partnering with silly toolbars and the likes!
osu! is at the end of the day largely run by myself, to which you may know best as "peppy". I have had to quit my day job in order to keep up with osu!, and do at times struggle to maintain the standards I strive for. I would like to offer my personal thanks to those who have supported osu! thus far, and just as much to those who continue to support this amazing game and community into the future :)
Redon
great thread
Topic Starter
RepHurricane340
So I think this can mark invalid now, but I want to buy supporter tag by WeChat Pay cuz I'm Chinese.
Bara-
t/421282
It literally got asked a few hours ago
Stefan
no.