forum

supercell - Hero

posted
Total Posts
show more
kanpakyin
周末還沒rank的話我就來看一下 /w\
NatsumeRin
I don't get why supercell has so broken BPM.... but anyway seems fine.

Ranked.
Snowy Dream
2年历史 见证奇迹
Scorpiour
finally!
Pokie
;)
spboxer3
owo
Garven
Wait wait I wanna remap my di- j/k It's about time, Colin. You're bad at predictions, btw. 1 year my ass.
raririn
2年历史 见证奇迹
mintong89
0 0 ~
Kawayi Rika

Garven wrote:

Wait wait I wanna remap my di-
please do it , /me runs

anyway congrats ~ :)
kanpakyin
Grats!
wonders
完结撒花~
Topic Starter
Colin Hou

Garven wrote:

Wait wait I wanna remap my di- j/k It's about time, Colin. You're bad at predictions, btw. 1 year my ass.
fact
i failed the math tests.

thanks everyone :3
Flask
恭喜柯林 !!!
lolcubes
Ah i wanted to recheck the timing once more but i guess its good enough.

Grats, finally! :D
Topic Starter
Colin Hou
thanks cube! for making this even possible \^o^/
Lanturn
Nice maps. The song brings back quite a few memories
LQA20Ans
Gratz!!!

Epic song finally ranked YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Cloudchaser

trolls stop.

congratz o3o ~~~ I luv this song
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
great this is ranked :3
congratz :D
S o r d a
finally!
i really love this map
gratz Colin sama~
Frostmourne
this map made my day

congratz Colin Hou \:D/
Sonnyc
grats~
ssssssssssssssss
两年又四个多月,简直励志
bakabaka
wa,おめでとう~ :D
Stefan
THAT tooks long. Congrats :3
Kazuo
congrats! i like your maps and this song <3
Quilt
FINALLY!!! congratz!!
ReySHeL
gratz :)
Heatherfield
true story:
でもね 僕の容姿じゃ
きっと嫌われてしまう
~Fin~

ww :)
Konei
Omg, finally. Gratz, Colin! :)
Kodora
Congratz, Colin! :D
Yocake
Always Love Colin Hou's mapping style!
:3
Lissette
I like this *-*

Gratz guys~<3
Verdisphena
this took so long, grats Colin <3
jericho2442
C.Hero

00:22:290 (2,1) - two identical sliders, identical spacing and no slider ticks, completely different speed and not way musically or visually knowing. unrankable
00:47:370 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - again identical spacing, completely different timing, no way of the player knowing without trail and error, unranakble

i will be modding this map extensively once i get on my main pc in a few hours, but these factors alone are totally unrankable among many many more i will be pointing out soon.

lets work together and get this map truly rankable, thankyou
those
Also intro is a straight 1/2 guitar riff, nothing suggests anything outside of 1/2 at all.
Kurai
There are many silenced notes here. If you're going to silence notes, just don't put them in the first place. :<
00:26:711 (4) - here
00:27:728 (7) - here
03:53:206 (6,7,8) - here
04:51:366 (4) - here
Andrea
I also want to point out that you overused sliders ending on blue tick, they sound really bad and they not play so well imo if you use them too often.
jericho2442
ok the major unrankable issues with it

C.Hero
00:03:636 (1,2,3) - extremely incorrect spacing, more distance between 1,2 is needed, look at the timing of the pattern
00:06:600 (2) - note feels out of time, doesnt follow anything within the song at all. this needs either moving to the red tick or deleting
00:09:902 (5,6) - its the same here, mapping to nothing at all is not really allowed
00:17:539 (9,1) - move closer again, extremely bad and inconsistent spacing which becomes confusing to play because the songs patterns are soft at this point making this jump feel totally out of place for your own mapping style within the map
00:22:290 (2,1) - as i said before, completely and totally unrankable. 2 identical sliders right next to each other with a huge speed difference, no tick or visual sign to let the player know, this is completely not allowed
00:27:050 (5) - not a unrankable issue......but really add a new combo here....like wut xD
00:47:370 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - as i stated before this is also completely unrankable, there is no spacing used at all at this point, leaving the player to blindly guess the spacing of each note, the song also does not tell the player unless they already know it extremely well. space this part....at all.....something. not just everything with completely different timing but all the same spacing regardless
00:51:440 (1,2) - again with speed changes what are impossible to notice, without slider ticks these are completely unrankable
02:08:753 (1) - again not visually possible to notice this speed change
02:15:535 (1,2) - again
02:44:018 (1) - again
look for more sudden unexpected speed ups with no visual aid and fix them all
04:55:277 (6,1) - make smaller spacing, totally unexpected and goes against the song at this point

also silenced notes to the point where you cannot hear the hitsound at all are also now unrankable iirc. remove them all

ok well that is Only the objective errors and broken spacing issues within the map that i found. your overuse of 1/4 trip patterns in a song what has 0 of them though tis really not good and breaks the whole flow of the map. fix the unrankable issues first though
show more