forum

Imperial Circus Dead Decadence - Uta [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Okoratu
consider swapping color 3 and 4, as the reds seem somewhat similar on my monitors doing this will eliminate any chance of them being too similar for anyone as there will always be the pink / purple to separate them (as far as i can see you didn't colorhax)
you may consider using this for soft-hitnormal12 as it will make the section at 04:34:873 - more audible so that they notice that they are actually hitting things

there are a few sliders with incredibly loud sliderticks in comparison to everything else, so i'm wondering if you want to make them more quiet. anyways here's a dump of these sliders:
03:24:629 (1,3) - 03:32:678 (8) - 03:33:556 (9) - 06:49:243 (2) - 06:50:414 (2) - 08:41:632 (1,2) -
the ones in the section starting from 06:09:438 - sound more natural since the ticks all land on ticking sound things in the music so lol
you could actually use the slidertick of 03:41:020 (1) - and 03:48:044 (1) - 03:52:142 (1) - to replace it with a clap to keep your clap pattern?
06:30:219 (3) - just wondering why you do this, i mean i like it and actually don't want you to change it but i'm just wondering why so i can steal this technique
07:42:526 (4,5,1,2) - i still like my solution for this more because it doesn't require you to hit 3 notes with different timing and snap, but only 2 but whatever :(

that's all for now (checking hitsounds for now and will edit this if i find something)

edit: yes i did. i thought they could still be more quiet but that's up to you.

stuff i found about the hitsounding (just giving you the files is easier than telling you to do sth to them)
http://puu.sh/o61cV/ecc5010d9c.zip
drum-hitwhistle: focused a lot on the left ear, so i took its left ear and made it mono
normal-hitfinish: focused a lot on the right ear, so i took its right ear and made it mono
soft-hitfinish22: one of the waves was delayed by about 4 or 5 ms so i cut that off and put it back together
soft-hitnormals: just had like 300ms of unnecessary silence in the end of them
Topic Starter
Kite
Did you redownload? I added a slidertick sound that should be somewhat quiet

Okoratu wrote:

consider swapping color 3 and 4, as the reds seem somewhat similar on my monitors doing this will eliminate any chance of them being too similar for anyone as there will always be the pink / purple to separate them (as far as i can see you didn't colorhax) Done
you may consider using this for soft-hitnormal12 as it will make the section at 04:34:873 - more audible so that they notice that they are actually hitting things Done

there are a few sliders with incredibly loud sliderticks in comparison to everything else, so i'm wondering if you want to make them more quiet. anyways here's a dump of these sliders:
03:24:629 (1,3) - 60% on ticks 03:32:678 (8) - 60% on ticks 03:33:556 (9) - 60% on ticks 06:49:243 (2) - 40% on ticks 06:50:414 (2) - 40% on ticks 08:41:632 (1,2) - 40% on ticks
the ones in the section starting from 06:09:438 - 60% on ticks (seemed loud compared to the section) sound more natural since the ticks all land on ticking sound things in the music so lol
you could actually use the slidertick of 03:41:020 (1) - and 03:48:044 (1) - 03:52:142 (1) - to replace it with a clap to keep your clap pattern? I am not going to hitsound sliderticks with claps, I did that once and the regrets are real
06:30:219 (3) - just wondering why you do this, i mean i like it and actually don't want you to change it but i'm just wondering why so i can steal this technique do what? not sure what you mean ;_;
07:42:526 (4,5,1,2) - i still like my solution for this more because it doesn't require you to hit 3 notes with different timing and snap, but only 2 but whatever :(
Well, after a long debate with myself I decided to go with our initial solution for this pattern which includes .osu editing the slider endpoint to 54 so it lands on the red section snap.. I do prefer this as it's more pleasant to play and a more fluid transition between snaps, just felt weird to .osu edit the slider and other reasons convinced me to do it otherwise.. I know I am undecisive lol

that's all for now (checking hitsounds for now and will edit this if i find something)

edit: yes i did. i thought they could still be more quiet but that's up to you.

stuff i found about the hitsounding (just giving you the files is easier than telling you to do sth to them)
http://puu.sh/o61cV/ecc5010d9c.zip
drum-hitwhistle: focused a lot on the left ear, so i took its left ear and made it mono
normal-hitfinish: focused a lot on the right ear, so i took its right ear and made it mono
soft-hitfinish22: one of the waves was delayed by about 4 or 5 ms so i cut that off and put it back together
soft-hitnormals: just had like 300ms of unnecessary silence in the end of them

Added them all, thanks
Okoratu
rofl
Topic Starter
Kite
ikr
Kyubey
Okoratu
oh my god end me already
lolcubes
╭( ・ㅂ・)و
Surono
╭( `_J`)و
Monstrata
07:42:819 (1) -
Monstrata
Fixed a snapping on 07:42:819 (1) - . since it was snapped to the 1/16 instead of the intended red line.

Rebubbling, this is Bubble #2.
Okoratu
I will write a rather dark poem once this is over

also... this is #2

you cant just pop one of our bubbles you kill both or none
Kyubey
Here we go?
Topic Starter
Kite
Poor Oko lmao, don't worry it'll be over soon~ (hopefully)
Thanks so much for your patience with the mapset, really appreciate it guys!
ac8129464363
grats

: d
Lasse

deetz wrote:

d
Surono
sir hahacubes dem takos!! dat rainbow patterns *-*)9
7ambda
Should I be scared?
Shiirn
k
ac8129464363
ite
Raiden
holy shit lolcubes bear my children
Xantaria
All I got to say to this map is that it is a fucking masterpiece.
-GN
oh man, congrats on ranking
Kynan
Congrats on ranked status <3
Topic Starter
Kite
Thanks! I actually didn't expect to make it through on first qualification
ClrSCR
Awesome
archer-
map of the year for 2015? :^)
revsaysdesu