1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
Relax mod is less than half the game it does not teach you how to aim and tap at same time. If you try to tap notes while playing Relax mod your score will get worse if you has bad hand coordination.
posted
This is just a speculation, but you should try to check on your aim too.

The fact that you have been playing relax–and having a bad accuracy on nomod means that even though you might be good at tapping at times, your aim/cursor could be leaving the circle too early before you could actually click it, because you got used to relax mod clicking it for you at the perfect time.

Also, to address your problem, try to play high-OD maps relative to your level. Just high-OD nomod maps, for accuracy's sake.

Edit: aim and tapping coordination, to be exact. Your aim is related to how your cursor moves, which has to go in sync with tapping.
posted
?? U said u dont want to be a person who plays with relax all the time so u shud stop playing relax

also play more1!1!!1 first 1!1!!!!
posted
Pretend you have relax on when you don't have it on
Overcome the mental barrier
believe
posted
play more

without relax
posted
isn't the whole point of aim to land on the circles and then click? Relax is just waving your cursor around it doesn't help you anything.
posted
How are you a "Rhythm Otaku" when you can't commit to practicing more?
posted
Go back to maps you can play without relax and get around 97% acc on. Then go a bit harder and play those until you can consistently get 97% acc. Rinse and repeat till you are a Osu! Rhythm Master!
posted
I gave up on relax and played about a hour more than originally, thanks! I am having lots of fun without relax now :3333
posted
Wow that reply is 19 days late. relax is fun but shouldn't play only relax
posted

Rhythm Otaku wrote:

I gave up on relax and played about a hour more than originally, thanks! I am having lots of fun without relax now :3333
keep practicing. i believe you can do it!