forum

Favourites

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
deathlord8
Hey guys.
I was just wondering if you can like put songs into folders, i.e a favourites folder

thanks for the help! ;)
Colin Hou

right-click the song, and you will see this.

you can find your favs with the filter:

ps: this list is saved on your local osu!, so don't expect to find it on another pc.
Topic Starter
deathlord8
:D thanks man
Guy-kun
Is this regarding gameplay or is this regarding rankings? I'm slightly confused.
laport

Guy-kun wrote:

Is this regarding gameplay or is this regarding rankings? I'm slightly confused.
gameplay, the guy was asking if there's an actual favourites folder (just like IE has one in windows) for osu!

:arrow: :shock:
LaCreme
I realized that favourites saved on a computer A does not show up on computer B.
Are favourites saved locally? If so, is there a way to make it via accounts online so that
I can browse through favourites on a different computer?
James2250
Just add the favorite to your profile and you can view them there on any computer (under the beatmap tab) There is a limit of 20 though

On the forum page of a beatmap

As for saving the favorites in game online I don't believe so
Starrodkirby86
James2250's solution pretty much works.

If you want to see your Favourites A's and B's on another computer though, you can always copy your osu![username].cfg file inside the osu! folder and copypasta it onto the other computer, since that .cfg folder is the place that stores all your Favourites A's and B's. I'm unsure what it'll do in the event if there are some maps that don't exist, or the song list being different, but maybe it will work? o_O
Wishy
Maybe it'll just give an error saying it couldn't load audio/whatever.
LaCreme

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

James2250's solution pretty much works.

If you want to see your Favourites A's and B's on another computer though, you can always copy your osu![username].cfg file inside the osu! folder and copypasta it onto the other computer, since that .cfg folder is the place that stores all your Favourites A's and B's. I'm unsure what it'll do in the event if there are some maps that don't exist, or the song list being different, but maybe it will work? o_O
That's exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks to all.