forum

osuplus | extra features in osu! web

posted
Total Posts
show more
AncuL
sooooo is it just me or it's kinda broken on firefox?
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Scarlet Evans wrote:

oneplusone wrote:

I added a button to show the global/country rank instead. Now osu! pp save will work as long as you don't show the global/country rank. Having the extra column screws it up.
Where is this button? It doesn't show for me anywhere: http://puu.sh/rcAU7/9bc069d19e.png (Firefox). Is it hidden somewhere? Also, will it remember your setting or you need to enable it every single time? I think that many people don't use the other browser extension and ability to have this extra column all the time, without the need to enable it every time, would be really nice :) Original table, with so much of unneeded space is kind of ugly >,.,<
I messed up. Fixed. Also replaced with a checkbox to remember.
TGminer
Dang, this is actually quite nice! :)
Porter Robinson
Add the opcion to see the 'spin' for beatmaps please!
Astro

Porter Robinson wrote:

That'd be amazing, not sure how you could do it but it'd be great if you could see the number of spinners (and maybe maximum bonus points from spinning?).

Either way, thanks for this tool! I can't overstate how helpful it is. Searching for user's scores, seeing my friends scores, sorting by mod, all these features are amazing!
unko
no EZ mod in score selection? is this intentional either way this is super good pretty i very very like 8-) 8-)

e: another issue; if you load a request (i.e mods or friends) while it's loading initially, it won't cancel that first- meaning it will just display the global top 100 anyway
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Porter Robinson wrote:

Impossible with the current API.

unko wrote:

no EZ mod in score selection? is this intentional either way this is super good pretty i very very like 8-) 8-)

e: another issue; if you load a request (i.e mods or friends) while it's loading initially, it won't cancel that first- meaning it will just display the global top 100 anyway
Click the HR mod a few times.

You will just have to wait for the top 100 to load finish. Maybe I will change that in the next update.
Tyrrrz
Top100 takes around 5 minutes to load now (vs ~15 seconds on v1.5.1).
Is there any way to have download version for 1.5.1?
Autist
Make it fast again please...
FoxCat
The "Most Player" tab doesn't work properly ovo;

snyviper

oneplusone wrote:

I added a button to show the global/country rank instead. Now osu! pp save will work as long as you don't show the global/country rank. Having the extra column screws it up.
I can't find the button... Whenever I uncheck that box and reload the page, it loads checked again..

I'm using chrome, am I missing anything?
Rad-
This stopped working for me all together, continues with the loading circle but never stops and shows anything, used both in chrome and firefox to test it out and same results.
Topic Starter
oneplusone
New update! (bugfixes)

Tyrrrz wrote:

Top100 takes around 5 minutes to load now (vs ~15 seconds on v1.5.1).
Is there any way to have download version for 1.5.1?
It's slow because of the new rank number. If you disable it it should run as fast as before.
I just put a link to older versions in the first post.

-Pikachu- wrote:

Fixed. (may break again if peppy updates the new.ppy.sh site)

snyviper wrote:

oneplusone wrote:

I can't find the button... Whenever I uncheck that box and reload the page, it loads checked again..

I'm using chrome, am I missing anything?
Fixed the unchecking.

Rad- wrote:

This stopped working for me all together, continues with the loading circle but never stops and shows anything, used both in chrome and firefox to test it out and same results.
Might be the API server being slow. Or try disabling the "show pp rank" checkbox now.
snyviper
Feels so much better now :D love ya oneplusone, thank you very much!
Rad-
I really do believe that the API has something to do with this, as it never loads any scores and stuff beside how it is originally, which means adding the other players beyond top 50 and see friends list is impossible right now,
FoxCat

oneplusone wrote:

-Pikachu- wrote:

Fixed. (may break again if peppy updates the new.ppy.sh site)
Works now, thanks! Oii, I'd like to request a feature if possible, and it's that if is possible to check how many plays certain player did to certain main that doesn't appear in the Most Played tab, like a search system or something like that o: would look like:

Topic Starter
oneplusone

Rad- wrote:

I really do believe that the API has something to do with this, as it never loads any scores and stuff beside how it is originally, which means adding the other players beyond top 50 and see friends list is impossible right now,
Try opening the console with F12 and see if there are any error messages.

-Pikachu- wrote:

Works now, thanks! Oii, I'd like to request a feature if possible, and it's that if is possible to check how many plays certain player did to certain main that doesn't appear in the Most Played tab, like a search system or something like that o: would look like:

Impossible.
Genjuro
can we see country rankings in maps just like with friend rankings?
FoxCat

oneplusone wrote:

Impossible.
Welp, I tried x'D anyway thanks again for the update!
Genjuro
I installed the script fine, but i don't see country rankings checkbox only friend rankings.(both mozilla and firefox)
snyviper
Both mozilla and firefox? xDD
Topic Starter
oneplusone

Genjuro wrote:

I installed the script fine, but i don't see country rankings checkbox only friend rankings.(both mozilla and firefox)
Country rankings is only for performance ranking page https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp, not beatmaps page. (both google and chrome)
k3v227
I have a feature request: Would it be possible to show the total number of ranked scores that a user has? Perhaps to be added somewhere in here. This would be useful for knowing a user's exact bonus pp. The number of SS, S, and A rankings displayed on the profile isn't complete because it doesn't show B, C, and D rankings.

It be useful to note that for standard osu you can only get ranked scores on standard maps. But for a mode like Taiko, you can get ranked scores on taiko maps AND standard maps. Idk if this could complicate things, but that would have to be considered for this feature to work properly for each game mode.

So perhaps you could show the missing B, C, and D ranks, display the total number of ranked plays, or display how much bonus pp a user has. Can this be done? Thanks :)

oneplusone wrote:

Genjuro wrote:

Country rankings is only for performance ranking page https://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp, not beatmaps page. (both google and chrome)
So this mean that you can't add a country ranking option to here?:

This would act like the feature you get with supporter; being able to see country rankings per map (different than overall country rankings).
Topic Starter
oneplusone
Everything you said is impossible. You can take a look at what's possible for the API at https://github.com/ppy/osu-api/wiki.
Xinnoh
Can you add a version without bloodcat mirror? It's moving banners so that they don't fit with the BG preview
Mikaela Hyakuya
hey i'm having some issues with the beatmap friend ranking, sometimes is takes a good time to load, other times it doesn't load at all. :x
ManInGlasses
got a bug today, 1 "100" instead of 20 "100s" somehow

1x100 94.5% acc DansGame

happened on Mozilla, play from Zavarka's profile

other scores looks ok
Xinnoh

ManInGlasses wrote:

got a bug today, 1 "100" instead of 20 "100s" somehow

1x100 94.5% acc DansGame

happened on Mozilla, play from Zavarka's profile

other scores looks ok
It's because of the new pp system. It shows the acc of the higher score, but displays the play of the higher pp. In your case the HDDT > HDHRDT score, but pp was higher on the latter.
Kyraa-
love it :P
abraker
For mania, Top Ranks shows the score, hits, and combo of the no mod play rather than the modded play. The accuracy is correct though.

PakaChan
For mania, Top Ranks shows the score, hits, and combo of the no mod play rather than the modded play. The accuracy is correct though.
ctb too, the stats of the top score are shown, not the best pp one.

Also when we search for a user's score on a map, it would be nice to see all his mod scores, not just the top one
Topic Starter
oneplusone
Updated :)

PakaChan wrote:

ctb too, the stats of the top score are shown, not the best pp one.

Also when we search for a user's score on a map, it would be nice to see all his mod scores, not just the top one
This is now fixed.

However with the current API, it is impossible to query a user's score with specific mods :(
Egorithm
very useful
PakaChan

oneplusone wrote:

However with the current API, it is impossible to query a user's score with specific mods :(

Topic Starter
oneplusone
:o :o :o :!: :!: :o :!:

brb
Topic Starter
oneplusone
New update!

Now when you search a user's score on a map, you get all his mod scores!!
PakaChan

oneplusone wrote:

New update!

Now when you search a user's score on a map, you get all his mod scores!!
you're the best man <3
Nightinga1e
How to uninstall script? After deleting script and even Tampermonkey, it works. How?
kai99
Man, this is the thing. Why didn't I know of this before lel. Using it well. Thanks for the good stuff!
Frostick
show more