forum

How did pro osu! players resist the pains and whatever else

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Florrow
playing osu for 6 years...im taking HappyStick as an example here.
Im still wondering how they survived hand pains or RSI..
anybody got ideas ? :D
IppE
By not being a fucking idot.
Mahogany
They play sensibly
ColdTooth
Practice
DeathHydra
They play and take breaks.
ZenithPhantasm
They got RSI and pushed thru it
Mofu kun
they probably took a lot of breaks in between playing

and didn't play when they got rsi
Halogen-
Breaks, proper posture, and knowing when to stop. Worn hands are different than aching ones. Not taking note of that and continuing on without breaks is a surefire guarantee that things will go wrong.
Topic Starter
Florrow

IppE wrote:

well that's one way to put it
Kiay
it also depends on who you are. some people hurt faster than others. if you get pains you will need to take a break. sad but true. lifes unfair. just liek those people who have fast metablolism and can eat all they want without gaining =D
Kiay

IppE wrote:

please.
Mahogany

Kiay wrote:

IppE wrote:

please.
its true tho
Endie-

IppE wrote:

IppE

Kiay wrote:

please.
Please what?
GSG95
they all followed that stupid tip that says your hands aren't only for osu
Rieri
There's these thing called breaks my friend. Take em every once in a while. Are you still constantly having those hand pains?
Topic Starter
Florrow

ProEzreal wrote:

There's these thing called breaks my friend. Take em every once in a while. Are you still constantly having those hand pains?
i did come back yesterday after a 4 days break cause i was stupid and i played too much. None-the-less, today and yesterday i took proper breaks and did stretches, and i hope i wont have them anymore :3
Rieri

Florrow wrote:

ProEzreal wrote:

i did come back yesterday after a 4 days break cause i was stupid and i played too much. None-the-less, today and yesterday i took proper breaks and did stretches, and i hope i wont have them anymore :3
Good, I hope you don't get those hand pains anymore. :)