forum

[duplicate] Live mapping

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SrSkyPlayer
Well, I was interested about in how people nowadays have some difficulties to map with and I would found it really unecessary since there was a option "allow live mapping collab mode".

How would it work?
Simply, If the diff has already been separate you would invite your friend(s) or anybody you want to map with online. It would be as convenient as helpful since both of them can find an accord to continue mapping the sections and give opinions to help each of them. In my opinion, this is a thing that will make the actual system map more adept and appreciated.

To discern where is anybody that would have different colors for each tick: anyway, you can choose

About how to test while mapping live: That would show a window to confirm and then everybody (who is in the mode) would start spectating the respective player who asked for.

How to invite my friend(s)?
You guys would need to open the same map (diff) and then the creator will activate the mode that will open a exclusive window just for it. (In my opinion it would be better If there's any possible to make it not being the creator like getting permissions)

Aligning to it I think it would good too If there had something to show who is looking at your map, like how "Spectator" works.

What do you think?
MillhioreF
This is already planned for the future, and steps have slowly been made to allow it, but it's still a very long way from becoming reality. The editor is getting a redesign for osu!next sometime this year, and that has to come before this does.
Mekki
Ye, it's a nice idea! It could work similiar to spectate players while playing, but on mapping :p and the mapper could accept or decline the request.
Endaris
t/108829
Just dropping this here because Millhi didn't for some reason.
Myxo
OMG THIS IS PLANNED?!
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
#surprise