forum

Review of the year's events☆2015

posted
Total Posts
show more
CLSW
2015-04-19: [224]Hyperw7 achieved an outstanding performance on Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko, being the second player who FC'd Distorted Scythe with a HD/HR score. With 2 less droplet Misses than Spectator's score he claimed the very first place. Congratulations! Feel free to watch his flawless performance.
Is this really correct?

There's no my own ranked map of december :(
Ddraigon

CLSW wrote:

2015-04-19: [224]Hyperw7 achieved an outstanding performance on Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko, being the second player who FC'd Distorted Scythe with a HD/HR score. With 2 less droplet Misses than Spectator's score he claimed the very first place. Congratulations! Feel free to watch his flawless performance.
Is this really correct?

There's no my own ranked map of december :(
Yes, this is correct. Spectator has 3 droplet misses, and Hyperw7 has 1 droplet miss. so, Hyperw7 has 2 less droplet misses than Spectator.

Btw, how about CWC2015?
autofanboy
pls im new mapper of 2k15 :3

btw
1. typo of Manuxz and also some capitalizing mistakes
2. you missed to mention some GD'ers who contributed in the mapset
Topic Starter
Sey

alienflybot wrote:

pls im new mapper of 2k15 :3

btw
1. typo of Manuxz and also some capitalizing mistakes
2. you missed to mention some GD'ers who contributed in the mapset
Edit: I fixed typos and capitalizing mistakes (I hope). Thanks for the feedback!

Can you please tell me which GD'ers I forgot? It would be a great help to me!

Ddraigon- wrote:

Btw, how about CWC2015?
True, I will add this soon! Thanks! Done!
JBHyperion
Wow, this is a really interesting read, good job Sey, and well done to everyone who contributed to the game mode this year (:

Also, I did some maps and stuff, please notice me Sey-pai
/me runs
Topic Starter
Sey
Oops sorry. I thought I added you there. Fixed, thanks for your feedback!
He Ang CTB
WOW!! That's a lot of work on info Sey I'm VERY IMPRESSED!! O3O
Krah
Nice job owo
Deif
2015-09-11: Hylian Lemon - Foresight Is for Losers by ZiRoX, Collab Rain by ZiRox and Deif
This was the winning entry of the MBC#10. You should add that as well :)
CLSW

Ddraigon- wrote:

Yes, this is correct. Spectator has 3 droplet misses, and Hyperw7 has 1 droplet miss. so, Hyperw7 has 2 less droplet misses than Spectator.

Btw, how about CWC2015?
Nono, I mean the date. Probably it wasn't April 19th, sey ctrlcv'ed the explanation and forgot to fix the date of hyperw7's achievement.
Razor Sharp
Should mention BOTH ExGon and Dusk's DT FC on Spectators Oriental map!
Since you first mentioned Hyperw's genryuu score.
MBomb

Razor Sharp wrote:

I came here to post this and then I saw it was already mentioned lmao
Bara-
Looks great, but it seems as if You did a few things wrong in March
The GD'ers names are wrong (for example on Kira Kira, where only Kurokami has a GD, but 2 others are listed)
Nice list though!
Xinely
Nice job sey ;)

Also
"2015-03-07: Kugimiya Rie & Kitamura Eri - Holy Night by eINess, GD by Kurokami"

Actually kurokami is the creator here
Yumeno Himiko
wow Sey you did a really great job :)
It's a great work XD
Topic Starter
Sey

Deif wrote:

2015-09-11: Hylian Lemon - Foresight Is for Losers by ZiRoX, Collab Rain by ZiRox and Deif
This was the winning entry of the MBC#10. You should add that as well :)
Fixed. Please double-check.

CLSW wrote:

Nono, I mean the date. Probably it wasn't April 19th, sey ctrlcv'ed the explanation and forgot to fix the date of hyperw7's achievement.
Fixed. Please double-check.

Razor Sharp wrote:

I won't add this since it does not appear in the scoreboard, sorry. I prefer scores that directly can be found in the Top 10 or something, so user can just download the beatmap and check the replay without needing to search for it. Thanks for your input though!

Baraatje123 wrote:

Looks great, but it seems as if You did a few things wrong in March
The GD'ers names are wrong (for example on Kira Kira, where only Kurokami has a GD, but 2 others are listed)
Nice list though!
Fixed. Please double-check. (I went through the whole month of March and corrected everything.)

Xinely wrote:

Nice job sey ;)

Also
"2015-03-07: Kugimiya Rie & Kitamura Eri - Holy Night by eINess, GD by Kurokami"

Actually kurokami is the creator here
This should be fixed as well, please double check!

examination wrote:

wow Sey you did a really great job :)
It's a great work XD
Thanks examination!

It can happen when you copy and paste a lot of stuff that you do some little mistakes.

Thanks to everyone for your great feedback!! :)
Hirikoshi
Nice job, but I really miss some of CtB Tournaments, that took place in 2015.
Topic Starter
Sey

Hirikoshi wrote:

Nice job, but I really miss some of CtB Tournaments, that took place in 2015.
Can you specify which ones? I will consider adding them if they were relevant enough to CtB.
Hirikoshi

Sey wrote:

Can you specify which ones? I will consider adding them if they were relevant enough to CtB.
AusNZ CtB Tournament
Representative Osu CTB Championship 2015 <- Im not sure about that
OCT III - CTB International
Dodge The Fruit Tournament
Polski turniej CtB 2015 or Polish CtB Tournament 2015
Catch the Beat Korean Tournament #1
~ Indonesia ♥ CTR ♥ Cup (2v2) 2015 ~

If i missed some of tournaments, please write about these below :3
Topic Starter
Sey

Hirikoshi wrote:

Sey wrote:

AusNZ CtB Tournament
Representative Osu CTB Championship 2015 <- Im not sure about that
OCT III - CTB International
Dodge The Fruit Tournament
Polski turniej CtB 2015 or Polish CtB Tournament 2015
Catch the Beat Korean Tournament #1
~ Indonesia ♥ CTR ♥ Cup (2v2) 2015 ~

If i missed some of tournaments, please write about these below :3
I won't link to the language specific ones because I think this thread should only consist events everyone understands aka English events. I like the fact that smaller communities like Korea and Indonesia do this but it doesn't really make too much sense in a more community-oriented thread as this one. Also Representative Osu CTB Championship 2015 does not seem too serious to me, so I leave that out. Rest is added though. Thanks for your input!
Hirikoshi

Sey wrote:

September 2015

Ranked Catch the Beat Beatmaps & Guest Difficulties:
  1. [224]InsaneToe hosted a very unique tournament where participants had to dodge as many fruits as possible and win with the lowest score possible. Interested to check it out? Click here!
This headline should be "Notable Events", not "Ranked Catch the Beat Beatmaps & Guest Difficulties", just little mistake :)
Topic Starter
Sey
Fixed, I just copied the list before and forgot to change the heading. Thanks
Razor Sharp

Razor Sharp wrote:

I won't add this since it does not appear in the scoreboard, sorry. I prefer scores that directly can be found in the Top 10 or something, so user can just download the beatmap and check the replay without needing to search for it. Thanks for your input though!

They can easly be found by using the ingame "country ranking" system. Also, they are by the top 250 FCs, so they can also be downloaded
Topic Starter
Sey
If that isn't reason enough for you, Razor, I only want to add the highest PP score of the year in this thread and this was Genryuu with 895pp. Akatsuki no Tsuki had 861pp. As amazing as this performance was, it did not succeed as the highest PP score in 2015.
ZiRoX

Sey wrote:

July 2015

Monthly Beatmapping Contest July 2015:
  1. ZiRoX won the MBC#10 with his entry of Hylian Lemon - Foresight Is for Losers which got ranked in July 2015. Congratulations! You can see the results here!
Foresight got ranked in September, hue
Topic Starter
Sey
Fixed, thanks.
Kagari
lol I was two months' late to notice this xD

nice review :D
Topic Starter
Sey

Kagari wrote:

lol I was two months' late to notice this xD

nice review :D