Anxient
WELCOME BACK, MY HIRO!

Strategas wrote:

I find it funny when these mods happen after the map gets qualified
2016-03-05 11:34 Xexxar: i fear
2016-03-05 11:34 Anxient: then wait for their mod
2016-03-05 11:34 Anxient: and then rank it
2016-03-05 11:34 Xexxar: i literally said that
2016-03-05 11:34 Anxient: tell them if they dont mod the map within a timespan of 3 days, you would move the map forward
2016-03-05 11:36 Xexxar: http://puu.sh/nvhRh/584f66c343.jpg
2016-03-05 11:36 Xexxar: i dont know who it is
2016-03-05 11:36 Xexxar: happyrocket wouldnt tell me
2016-03-05 11:44 Anxient: well
2016-03-05 11:44 Anxient: you could go for the trap approach
2016-03-05 11:45 Xexxar: which is
2016-03-05 11:45 Anxient: rank it as it is, and then DQ it coz modders will come to your map to complain
2016-03-05 11:45 Anxient: its meta now :L
2016-03-05 11:45 Anxient: have you seen bookmark memories
2016-03-05 11:45 Xexxar: modders?
2016-03-05 11:45 Anxient: *competent modders
2016-03-05 11:45 Anxient: aka bns
2016-03-05 11:45 Xexxar: ooo
2016-03-05 11:45 Xexxar: shitting on the maps they dont like
2016-03-05 11:45 Xexxar: i like it!
Battle
you have more posts than me now im triggered
UndeadCapulet
I wasn't trying to rag on the map. I guess I should've proofread harder, I didn't mean to give off the impression that it shouldn't be ranked at all. I'm sorry if I made anyone mad with my (obviously shit) post, I was just trying to help any way I could. I knew the map was controversial for some reason, and I thought I knew why, but I was clearly wrong.
Anxient

UndeadCapulet wrote:

I wasn't trying to rag on the map. I guess I should've proofread harder, I didn't mean to give off the impression that it shouldn't be ranked at all. I'm sorry if I made anyone mad with my (obviously shit) post, I was just trying to help any way I could. I knew the map was controversial for some reason, and I thought I knew why, but I was clearly wrong.
No one is upset m8 ^^ calm down~
Loctav

Xexxar wrote:

There's no problem with genuine attempts at help and I appreciate it. It just seemed odd given that the map was JUST qualified and now you're stating that it should be DQ'd.
Are you on crack? The qualification phase is for everyone to provide more feedback before it moves to Ranked. if it just moved to Qualified, it just entered the phase of additional feedback. If you are too dense to realize that, please do not attempt to qualify more maps, as you genuiely misunderstood how this entire thing works here.

Shiirn wrote:

Unless your standards have rapidly evolved in the past month, you don't really have any right to rag on people's maps for spacing or rhythm or to try and put yourself in their shoes insofar as their mapping thought process. You were defending a map that literally had wrong snaps and was snapped to Medium gridsnap at all points.
he has the right to state his opinion on anything he wishes to. The entire section of Qualified is exactly existent for that. Same for you, if you are a dick about people using the Qualified stage for what it is supposed to exist for, please stop participating in it. Apart from that, what he did before and what he does now are totally seperate issues. Maybe he learned from mistakes? Maybe he is wrong? Who knows? That gives him all the right to state his opinion on this specific case without getting blamed with other opinions he had on other things. Grow up.

----

People like monstrata and Raiden are the reason why no one wants to participate on the Qualified feedback phase, because they get ridiculed for stating their opinion. Stop sniffing your own farts and treat everyone and their opinion with the respect that is due.

Issuing silences for extended stupidity. You guys should have known that this kind of "heheheheh lets make fun of someone who tries to participate in our private club" is what I despise the most.
Liiraye
I personally think a lot of notes are excessively far away arbitrarily

just to get some clarification

are all of these fine? Also I know that what's out of border in the editor isn't out of border ingame, but stuff like

and many notes like it that go out of border and is typically a result of overusing jumps so that you run out of space. It's probably nothing unrankable but it looks really shit and unnecessary. Just a tip for the future xexxar :)
Topic Starter
I Must Decrease
Loctav please read Anxient's spoiler box to understand why I was somewhat frustrated with the mod that occurs 4 hours after the map is qualified.

I obviously know that the qualified section is intended for maps to be improved by not only QATs but also the community.

Also Liiraye, what you're complaining about is simply utilize editor space to it's fullest extent. While I suppose that some overlaps on the score meter can be considered ugly, please understand that depending on resolution and the size multiplier on it, it can take a lot of space, so I'd rather just utilize the area and expect anyone who is frustrated with it to reduce the size of their score meter.
Winek
Dunno for the argument, but...

Congrats on qualification..?
Topic Starter
I Must Decrease

Winek wrote:

Dunno for the argument, but...

Congrats on qualification..?
danks!
Liiraye

Xexxar wrote:

Loctav please read Anxient's spoiler box to understand why I was somewhat frustrated with the mod that occurs 4 hours after the map is qualified.

I obviously know that the qualified section is intended for maps to be improved by not only QATs but also the community.

Also Liiraye, what you're complaining about is simply utilize editor space to it's fullest extent. While I suppose that some overlaps on the score meter can be considered ugly, please understand that depending on resolution and the size multiplier on it, it can take a lot of space, so I'd rather just utilize the area and expect anyone who is frustrated with it to reduce the size of their score meter.

Fair enough, that's how I see it as well. I mention this because I've been encouraged not to do this myself from bns/qats/old bats so I'm just trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. I'm also certain it was unrankable to cover the hp bar in any way, but then again I'm not very up to date with rules. Don't take my post as criticism, as I was mainly trying to get it clarified for myself.

Nonetheless, I don't think you're utilizing the area well with the forced jumps though, but that's another discussion... Just a heads up for your future maps!
Topic Starter
I Must Decrease
You're not supposed to cover the hp bar, but thats with a note, not the faded out part of a note.
Shad0w1and
much better this time. gratz.
still think you can create more slider pattern in your future maps. slider-circle ratio kinda too low for this type of song imo. good enough though:/
Weber
S O O N
Rizen
good job xexxar!

edit: rankt!
Anxient
let the pp wars begin!
Battle
ranked
Kagetsu
gratz
shionelove