sorry for late but this looks fine.

bubbled!
Garven
Crap, chris isn't the only one that's late >_>

Bub #2 for approval on Extended.
Sure
inb4 Ranked! \:D/
Reisen Udongein
i love your style~ >_< good luck!! one more bubble!
Topic Starter
Glass
thank you guys :D
Aurele
Two bubbles from two BATs, this can be Ranked & Approved easily.
Yuukari-Banteki
[Roddie]
looks good

[Impossiblex]
looks good

[Insane]
looks good

[596 Taiko]
02:31:082 (89) - no finishes at the beginning of a 1/4 stream. Double-checked with people in #taiko and this shouldn't be ranked

[Extended]
00:01:939 (5) - new combo at the beginning of a new musical phrase please
00:08:796 (5) - ^ etc.
00:39:010 (1,2,3) - the sudden switch between melodic lines combined with the spacing change makes this feel unintuitive
02:18:867 (5,6) - this overlap looks ugly (both of them)
03:06:225 (3) - I don't think that this jump is really necessary or particularly fitting here. Jumps are like spices, they work best if you put them in places that work with the rest of the dish and can end up being rather distasteful if you put them in places they don't belong. This isn't a *terrible* place for a jump because it is during a rather exciting general area of the song, but there isn't anything in the song or the patterns of the map to induce a jump here and thus it feels a bit out-of-place. Generally, jumps work well when either 1. they make up an entire phrase of the song that stands out 2. they occur between musical phrases (a sort of phrase-breaker if you will) 3. they are required to form a symmetrical pattern in your map or 4. there is a discernible shift in the music midphrase (a random note much higher or lower than the rest, a key change, etc). Usually, placing jumps in a location that does not fit one of these will be suboptimal for your map.
04:07:082 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - nice :D
05:54:546 (2,3) - could you increase the spacing on these three combos so that the timing of the notes is a little more obvious? you have them spaced the same as 1/2 notes from the previous combo but they aren't

[Taiko]
you might want to consider looking over the places where you put finishes around and during the kiai time and consider making the ones that fall on cymbal crashes into katsu-finishes instead of don-finishes

Popped for 593 Taiko, call me back when you are ready to be rechecked. Talk to me in IRC if you have any questions about my mod and I'll be happy to clarify and talk things out with you.
Topic Starter
Glass

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

[596 Taiko]
02:31:082 (89) - no finishes at the beginning of a 1/4 stream. Double-checked with people in #taiko and this shouldn't be ranked Fixed

[Extended]
00:01:939 (5) - new combo at the beginning of a new musical phrase please Fixed
00:08:796 (5) - ^ etc. Fixed
00:39:010 (1,2,3) - the sudden switch between melodic lines combined with the spacing change makes this feel unintuitive I like it :/
02:18:867 (5,6) - this overlap looks ugly (both of them) Fixed
03:06:225 (3) - I don't think that this jump is really necessary or particularly fitting here. Jumps are like spices, they work best if you put them in places that work with the rest of the dish and can end up being rather distasteful if you put them in places they don't belong. This isn't a *terrible* place for a jump because it is during a rather exciting general area of the song, but there isn't anything in the song or the patterns of the map to induce a jump here and thus it feels a bit out-of-place. Generally, jumps work well when either 1. they make up an entire phrase of the song that stands out 2. they occur between musical phrases (a sort of phrase-breaker if you will) 3. they are required to form a symmetrical pattern in your map or 4. there is a discernible shift in the music midphrase (a random note much higher or lower than the rest, a key change, etc). Usually, placing jumps in a location that does not fit one of these will be suboptimal for your map. Fixed
04:07:082 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - nice :D thanks (:
05:54:546 (2,3) - could you increase the spacing on these three combos so that the timing of the notes is a little more obvious? you have them spaced the same as 1/2 notes from the previous combo but they aren't Fixed

[Taiko]
you might want to consider looking over the places where you put finishes around and during the kiai time and consider making the ones that fall on cymbal crashes into katsu-finishes instead of don-finishes change some

Popped for 593 Taiko, call me back when you are ready to be rechecked. Talk to me in IRC if you have any questions about my mod and I'll be happy to clarify and talk things out with you.
thank you for the mod :D
Mercurial
Glass has a unique style who nobody can duplicate.

GO GO RANK-APP ♥
Yuukari-Banteki
[593 Taiko]
much better

[Extended]
lookin' good

[Taiko]
excellent

^^ Have your bubble back~
Breeze
[Impossiblexu's Hard]

1. 00:27:653 - 01:25:939 - I just found custom soft sound didn't used in this part, on purpose?
Other than that, this map is awesome, simple but funny
I had to ask SFG the "bubble back" is 1st or 2nd bubble so I can 2nd bubble or apprpval this map
Topic Starter
Glass

Breeze wrote:

[Impossiblexu's Hard]

1. 00:27:653 - 01:25:939 - I just found custom soft sound didn't used in this part, on purpose?
Other than that, this map is awesome, simple but funny
I had to ask SFG the "bubble back" is 1st or 2nd bubble so I can 2nd bubble or apprpval this map
yes I believe it is on purpose

thank you (:
Breeze
Since SFG poped the bubble for a unrankable thing in taiko, so the bubble back is another 1st bubble
Let me 2nd bubble this map for app extended diff.
Faust
It's been so long since then.

Just a little more.
Saturnalize
I just love it, really.
Topic Starter
Glass
thanks for the stars
IceBeam
hi Glass

this mapset is fantastic,I can't get enough of it
few issues for guests:

[Roddie's Normal]
00:38:367 (1,2) - honestly I don't get this rhythm well :( maybe something like this?

[Impossiblexu's Hard]
00:55:082 - maybe use a custom normal clap for this part as well? I don't think standard soft clap fits well here + the volume is really low,so normal hits would be extra cool
01:44:367 (3,4) - it plays really weird to me,I just can't skip a note at 01:44:582,so please start a slider there

also you could extend 01:42:225 (5) and 02:02:796 (5) to the next red tick. there's no good reason to make such a simplified rhythm in Hard imo (even for slow part)

and Glass,your custom clap weights 200 kb,maybe reduce the size a little,as your folder is over 10mb?
Topic Starter
Glass

IceBeam wrote:

hi Glass Hi IceBeam :D

this mapset is fantastic,I can't get enough of it Glad you like it
few issues for guests:

[Roddie's Normal]
00:38:367 (1,2) - honestly I don't get this rhythm well :( maybe something like this? I'll let Roddie do the change

[Impossiblexu's Hard]
00:55:082 - maybe use a custom normal clap for this part as well? I don't think standard soft clap fits well here + the volume is really low,so normal hits would be extra cool I'll enable custom set for this section
01:44:367 (3,4) - it plays really weird to me,I just can't skip a note at 01:44:582,so please start a slider there Added a note

also you could extend 01:42:225 (5) and 02:02:796 (5) to the next red tick. there's no good reason to make such a simplified rhythm in Hard imo (even for slow part) Done

and Glass,your custom clap weights 200 kb,maybe reduce the size a little,as your folder is over 10mb? reduced the size of the BGs instead since I don't wanna mess with the sound :(
Thank you :D
Frizz
Everything in this is just really beautiful
;_;
Roddie

IceBeam wrote:

[Roddie's Normal]
00:38:367 (1,2) - honestly I don't get this rhythm well :( maybe something like this?

I rearranged that part to something different.
Thank you, IceBeam.

http://puu.sh/FYhC
Topic Starter
Glass
updated
IceBeam
nice ;)

so then,ranking this masterpiece
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
呵呵
Frizz
\:D/