forum

Jimang - The Divine Tragedy: Diabolic Song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 3:33:28 AM

Artist: Jimang
Title: The Divine Tragedy: Diabolic Song
Tags: Umineko no naku koro ni 7th expansion
BPM: 170
Filesize: 15151kb
Play Time: 01:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Guest (2.93 stars, 108 notes)
  2. Maria (1.8 stars, 84 notes)
Download: Jimang - The Divine Tragedy: Diabolic Song
Download: Jimang - The Divine Tragedy: Diabolic Song (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
October 17th-First submit, need an offset.
-BMPs and offset done

October 20th-Timing stuff done.

October 21st-Maria difficulty done, looking for mods and guest difficulties.

October 24th-Mods for Maria and Gues diff.

October 26th-Changed image.

Octoboer 28th-Changed ummmm BPM and offset.
October 27th-Maria difficuty changed.
SapphireGhost
Overall: Try to keep sliders with a fair amount of curve and not overlapping tooooooo much. I was having a hard time figuring out when to press the sliders.

00:24:270 - You might want to consider making this a break instead of a spinner. Either way is fine, though.
00:31:093 - The slider may look better with a different curve type, though that's just my opinion.
01:15:917 (2) - Try moving the 2 up a little.

Other than that, good start!
SapphireGhost
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

SapphireGhost wrote:

Overall: Try to keep sliders with a fair amount of curve and not overlapping tooooooo much. I was having a hard time figuring out when to press the sliders.

00:24:270 - You might want to consider making this a break instead of a spinner. Either way is fine, though. If someone else mentions it I'll change it.
00:31:093 - The slider may look better with a different curve type, though that's just my opinion.Changed that one to Linear.
01:15:917 (2) - Try moving the 2 up a little.Moved one grid up.

Other than that, good start!
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

SapphireGhost wrote:

Guest!
Ooo another! <3

Can you name it something besides "guest"? Maybe a character from Umineko.

00:20:152 - (5) Move one tick backwards.
Hijiri Tezuka
Hello
-------------
General:
Please start from the beginning, it feels odd to start hitting beats in the middle of the chorus ;-;
Turn all your timing sections (Except the one you started off with) to inherited timing sections except where the BPM changes, right now the whole thing is off-beat ;-;
------------------
Easy:
Place some circle notes in this Map, people will get sick of slider after slider.
Right now the map is in bad shape, suggest you look where you placed the notes and remap. Since this is an Easy Diff, then try to follow the BG Beats since they are easier to follow.
-------------------
Guest:
This one is in better shape, but the timing section messes the whole thing up.
--------------------
Right now, I suggest you remap both diffs and go back to fix them up since the whole thing is out of tune.

Timings:
00:26:832 - BPM becomes 165.00

Use this:
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=13795
And get someone with timing expertice to help you.

Sorry I couldn't do much, so no star untill the map is fixed ;-;
wmfchris
3. At least include one diff that is H or I.
so...make one before you fine me again :3
Just make sure players from different level enjoy them <3
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

Hijiri Tezuka wrote:

Hello
-------------
General:
Please start from the beginning, it feels odd to start hitting beats in the middle of the chorus ;-; *Scratches head* How'd I miss that?
Turn all your timing sections (Except the one you started off with) to inherited timing sections except where the BPM changes, right now the whole thing is off-beat ;-; Wish I knew how to do that, but I can ask a friend for help.
------------------
Easy:
Place some circle notes in this Map, people will get sick of slider after slider. I added as much as I can.
Right now the map is in bad shape, suggest you look where you placed the notes and remap. Since this is an Easy Diff, then try to follow the BG Beats since they are easier to follow.I did that when I got rid of some sliders and put in circles.
-------------------
Guest:
This one is in better shape, but the timing section messes the whole thing up.
--------------------
Right now, I suggest you remap both diffs and go back to fix them up since the whole thing is out of tune.

Timings:
00:26:832 - BPM becomes 165.00 Changed.

Use this:
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=13795
And get someone with timing expertice to help you. I don't know anyone who's really good with audio except Ephemeral, but we'll see if anyone posts in that thread after me or pms me.

Sorry I couldn't do much, so no star untill the map is fixed ;-;
iMuffin
It's looking really great so far. I like the timing and rhythm and it sounds like an epic song.
Torran
osu! Timing Help!
  • 1. BPM 170 , Offset -165
    2. BPM 85 , Offset 12720
    3. BPM 170 , Offset 41308
Good Luck!
SapphireGhost
Took lizzehb's advice and renamed.
Oh and there's another diff! Ah! :)

Download: Jimang - The Divine Tragedy Diabolic Song (lizzehb) [Rosa].osu

Download: Jimang - The Divine Tragedy Diabolic Song (lizzehb) [Kinzo].osu
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

soradg123 wrote:

osu! Timing Help! Gonna have someone compare on opinions for the offsets/BPMs thanks for the help know timight this is a lot of work.
  • 1. BPM 170 , Offset -165
    2. BPM 85 , Offset 12720
    3. BPM 170 , Offset 41308
Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
This is heading for the grave right now. Don't mod or anything until it gets revied.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.