forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Magicphoenix
wat.
He actually got together with her? I thought he got rejected and she's only with him out of sympathy? W/E

For everybody who doesn't know this yet :
Magicphoenix
On another note -

Alienware Cup tiebreak rule :
1. Results of match-ups
2. Scores after adding 1 point per 2:0 match
3. Accumulated penalties
4. Result of a mutually agreed tie-breaker
5. Random draw

Those are tie breaker rules that the west needs right now. Not that dipshit "Who won the games faster will win the tiebreaker". Most retarded tiebreaker rule I've ever witnessed in any professional environment for various reasons. I surely don't think I need to elaborate
dNextGen
Zenith doin a good job on savin Na'Vi's pride

also anyone willing to trade The Silent Ripper with my Gloomblade ?

i could add some rares but 1:1 is always more than welcome
Magicphoenix
Alliance 6:0 vs iG, DK, LGD, Orange, TL, TF
NaVi 1:5 vs TF, Zenith, Orange

Level difference ? don't think jet lag is an issue here
dNextGen
lol prove that Navi is just nothing more than a mere tier 2 team

Backfire
Na'Vi is absolute tier 1 great tier.

It has to do with them not really being prepared and probably not studying. Also Alliance did not face TongFu or Zenith, which are two teams with very odd strategies and are VERY good.
Magicphoenix
Honestly, Zenith isn't that much stronger. I'd easily say it's the worst (but still very strong) performing team in the tournament.
Also, that still doesn't justify NaVi simply being worse than Alliance.
While I do believe NaVi still has a shot in this tournament, they surely don't do it in a fashion like the swedes did. Maybe the haven't pulled out their real strategies yet since it was the group phase that didn't decide anything. But I don't think that's the case since I surely don't believe they want to try out that many new things that they take such a beating.
Nevertheless, I still look forward to how they will perform.
Even though I wrote this all, I'm not an Alliance fanboy (I actually think that they play the most boring Dota in the current western scene) and neither a NaVi hater.
I'm just disappointed by the CIS-German mix since they're seriously playing under their maximum level

PS : Zenith still has a good shot though. They can beat most teams when they're in top form but they're not good enough to beat teams like LGD.cn/.int or DK in the same form in my eyes.
Also, from what I've seen in this tournament, Mushi has been more and more disappointing. BTS said it once, 2009 really dislikes Mushi for how he plays and I can only agree on that
Pizzicato
all the great matches and i cant watch a single one because of my ISP :(
dNextGen
wow,feels bad for u mate D:

but its okay,the match in the next hours goin to be boring anyway

prolly classic EG throw and qbad being bad as usual
Mercurial
Kaipi > Fnatic.Eu

Hi community.
Soulclenz
does anyone have the Slithereen Nobility set for Naga they might want to trade? I want to save some money.
Magicphoenix
^I had that item but lost it through betting lol. Shame on me
But I won 16 rares yesterday by consistently betting against NaVi ehuaheuhaeuhaee (fanboys on d2l put the quota higher than it shoulda been)
Only player who is playing on the level they're supposed to is Liquid'Kurok, Dendi has improved finely too but the rest is just meh
dNextGen

Soulclenz wrote:

does anyone have the Slithereen Nobility set for Naga they might want to trade? I want to save some money.
try dota2lounge maybe ? but im pretty sure you gotta spend $$$ too D:

Mercurial wrote:

Kaipi > Fnatic.Eu

Hi community.
Kaipi and Artyk = force to be reckoned with

:)
Soulclenz
Well poo. if I have to buy it I will, then I will have both her sets. Need both since she is my fav!
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

try dota2lounge maybe ? but im pretty sure you gotta spend $$$ too D:
Hrrrrrmmm. I guess i can check that out, too many people make horrible trade offers though! Everyone and their mothers want my dragon hook for pudge, or vintage mace for void, no way in hell i am trading those.

ETA: Frig I didn't want to double post!
dNextGen
oh wow dragonclaw hook,you must be rich mr clenz

i hate buyin The Silent Ripper for 8 bucks

fuck u valve
Pizzicato
http://dota-trade.com/

great place. you can trade the stuff you don't want with the stuff you want :D
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

oh wow dragonclaw hook,you must be rich mr clenz

i hate buyin The Silent Ripper for 8 bucks

fuck u valve
Not rich, just lucky. I also have the Timebreaker for void that someone ripped off of Aion. neither of which im really willing to part with haha.
dNextGen

Pizzicato wrote:

http://dota-trade.com/

great place. you can trade the stuff you don't want with the stuff you want :D
this place is better than d2l D:

lol what a joke that guy is
Magicphoenix
ahahahaha

druidxd

Magicphoenix wrote:

ahahahaha

Bruno <3

It's amazing how many dota 2 players from Argentina don't even know Bruno, and some of the ones who know him don't know that he is from Argentina...
Magicphoenix

Merlini say whaaat
Xylem Beer
.78c patch is out. I really love the Treant and Alchemist nerf, although I feel that batrider's napalm is still imba.
bmin11
  • * Lifestealer: Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
    * Batrider: Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
    * Guardian Wisp: Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
    * Treant Protector: Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
    * Alchemist: Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
    * Gyrocopter: Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
    * Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
dNextGen
all those nerf and PL is still op,wp IceFag

best team ever guys
Icyteru
I would just like to say thanks to you guys here for not spamming this thread with your 21/3/19 lina scores, and saying "Lina is fun xD", unlike the LoL thread, which has "so much activity".
dNextGen
dude,im pro i get score like that all the time,no point posting it in thsi thread D:

well not really,when i feed so hard prolly because im paired up with bunch of idiots who buy Shadow Blade on Tinker or smth
dNextGen
today is such a great day

edit : very interesting interview to read,what a player this Solo is,he doesnt care his career ends because of #322

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/feature ... s-decision
Magicphoenix

[AirCoN] wrote:

I would just like to say thanks to you guys here for not spamming this thread with your 21/3/19 lina scores, and saying "Lina is fun xD", unlike the LoL thread, which has "so much activity".
Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....

@dNext, same here :D Had BurNing ffkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss ...but he has no face on player card D:
Tetsu_old
"Doto too hard, switch to League of Lehendas!" ~SingSing

BurNing? Damn! He is my favourite player!
Man....I got 4 cards and non of them are the cards I want. :(
dabeliuteef, paS, FzFz & Sansheng.
dNextGen

Magicphoenix wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....

@dNext, same here :D Had BurNing ffkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss ...but he has no face on player card D:
my burning card has a face tho D:

trade with Ars-Art/Illidan card pls,not a fan of china farming doto D:
Pizzicato
holy shit that 4:3 screen

LoL is hard because it's slow. = =

also, how do you get cards?
Magicphoenix
Play games and then hope for an item like in every end of a match..
Remco32

Magicphoenix wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....:
I dare to argue that the average (mental) age in that thread is a lot lower than here.
Magicphoenix

=D
Maximum troll-mode @the end xD

BTW : Hotbid does the BEST interviews. No kidding.
Just youtube "hotbid interview" and see what you want, he does the best ones, the things the fans wanna see :P
Icyteru
Seeing dabeliuteef finally becoming a known name sheds tears to my eye. I remember back in 2008-2009 when he was recognised as top pubstomper AU.
Soulclenz
DNG, why so many losses? =(

ETA: gimme your slark dagger, anything associated with naga siren, i must collect!
dNextGen
i rarely play with friends,all those losses probably because solo queue

i have 51,59% WR on dottabuff tho

yea you can trade it with Weaver exoskeleton set
Magicphoenix
8-) What's ChuaN's reason for the name change again?
+ Why 1437 -> Aren

PS : Western Invasion

inb4 Alliance vs NaVi TI3 finals
dNextGen
Chuan dude needs to eat something in order to function properly

so sad to see iG now :(
show more