forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Soulclenz
does anyone have the Slithereen Nobility set for Naga they might want to trade? I want to save some money.
Magicphoenix
^I had that item but lost it through betting lol. Shame on me
But I won 16 rares yesterday by consistently betting against NaVi ehuaheuhaeuhaee (fanboys on d2l put the quota higher than it shoulda been)
Only player who is playing on the level they're supposed to is Liquid'Kurok, Dendi has improved finely too but the rest is just meh
dNextGen

Soulclenz wrote:

does anyone have the Slithereen Nobility set for Naga they might want to trade? I want to save some money.
try dota2lounge maybe ? but im pretty sure you gotta spend $$$ too D:

Mercurial wrote:

Kaipi > Fnatic.Eu

Hi community.
Kaipi and Artyk = force to be reckoned with

:)
Soulclenz
Well poo. if I have to buy it I will, then I will have both her sets. Need both since she is my fav!
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

try dota2lounge maybe ? but im pretty sure you gotta spend $$$ too D:
Hrrrrrmmm. I guess i can check that out, too many people make horrible trade offers though! Everyone and their mothers want my dragon hook for pudge, or vintage mace for void, no way in hell i am trading those.

ETA: Frig I didn't want to double post!
dNextGen
oh wow dragonclaw hook,you must be rich mr clenz

i hate buyin The Silent Ripper for 8 bucks

fuck u valve
Pizzicato
http://dota-trade.com/

great place. you can trade the stuff you don't want with the stuff you want :D
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

oh wow dragonclaw hook,you must be rich mr clenz

i hate buyin The Silent Ripper for 8 bucks

fuck u valve
Not rich, just lucky. I also have the Timebreaker for void that someone ripped off of Aion. neither of which im really willing to part with haha.
dNextGen

Pizzicato wrote:

http://dota-trade.com/

great place. you can trade the stuff you don't want with the stuff you want :D
this place is better than d2l D:

lol what a joke that guy is
Magicphoenix
ahahahaha

druidxd

Magicphoenix wrote:

ahahahaha

Bruno <3

It's amazing how many dota 2 players from Argentina don't even know Bruno, and some of the ones who know him don't know that he is from Argentina...
Magicphoenix

Merlini say whaaat
Xylem Beer
.78c patch is out. I really love the Treant and Alchemist nerf, although I feel that batrider's napalm is still imba.
bmin11
  • * Lifestealer: Rage cooldown increased from 15 to 17 seconds
    * Batrider: Flamebreak cooldown increased from 11 to 14
    * Guardian Wisp: Tether movement bonus decreased from 20% to 17%
    * Treant Protector: Living Armor damage block instances from 7 to 4/5/6/7
    * Alchemist: Chemical Rage bonus HP reduced from 300/600/900 to 250/500/750
    * Gyrocopter: Gyrocopter attack range reduced from 375 to 365
    * Team 2 now bans second instead of first in Ban Phase #2. (All other phases and orders are the same)
dNextGen
all those nerf and PL is still op,wp IceFag

best team ever guys
Icyteru
I would just like to say thanks to you guys here for not spamming this thread with your 21/3/19 lina scores, and saying "Lina is fun xD", unlike the LoL thread, which has "so much activity".
dNextGen
dude,im pro i get score like that all the time,no point posting it in thsi thread D:

well not really,when i feed so hard prolly because im paired up with bunch of idiots who buy Shadow Blade on Tinker or smth
dNextGen
today is such a great day

edit : very interesting interview to read,what a player this Solo is,he doesnt care his career ends because of #322

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/feature ... s-decision
Magicphoenix

[AirCoN] wrote:

I would just like to say thanks to you guys here for not spamming this thread with your 21/3/19 lina scores, and saying "Lina is fun xD", unlike the LoL thread, which has "so much activity".
Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....

@dNext, same here :D Had BurNing ffkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss ...but he has no face on player card D:
Tetsu_old
"Doto too hard, switch to League of Lehendas!" ~SingSing

BurNing? Damn! He is my favourite player!
Man....I got 4 cards and non of them are the cards I want. :(
dabeliuteef, paS, FzFz & Sansheng.
dNextGen

Magicphoenix wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....

@dNext, same here :D Had BurNing ffkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss ...but he has no face on player card D:
my burning card has a face tho D:

trade with Ars-Art/Illidan card pls,not a fan of china farming doto D:
Pizzicato
holy shit that 4:3 screen

LoL is hard because it's slow. = =

also, how do you get cards?
Magicphoenix
Play games and then hope for an item like in every end of a match..
Remco32

Magicphoenix wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....:
I dare to argue that the average (mental) age in that thread is a lot lower than here.
Magicphoenix

=D
Maximum troll-mode @the end xD

BTW : Hotbid does the BEST interviews. No kidding.
Just youtube "hotbid interview" and see what you want, he does the best ones, the things the fans wanna see :P
Icyteru
Seeing dabeliuteef finally becoming a known name sheds tears to my eye. I remember back in 2008-2009 when he was recognised as top pubstomper AU.
Soulclenz
DNG, why so many losses? =(

ETA: gimme your slark dagger, anything associated with naga siren, i must collect!
dNextGen
i rarely play with friends,all those losses probably because solo queue

i have 51,59% WR on dottabuff tho

yea you can trade it with Weaver exoskeleton set
Magicphoenix
8-) What's ChuaN's reason for the name change again?
+ Why 1437 -> Aren

PS : Western Invasion

inb4 Alliance vs NaVi TI3 finals
dNextGen
Chuan dude needs to eat something in order to function properly

so sad to see iG now :(
Backfire

Soulclenz wrote:

DNG, why so many losses? =(

ETA: gimme your slark dagger, anything associated with naga siren, i must collect!
You think he has a lot of losses? You never wanna see my shit, then, rest assured.
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

Hmm, I have 1 piece for the weaver set so it's a start lol.
Magicphoenix
What Valve think they're doing :
"Wow, now there will be much less flame and rage in-game. The community and mindset will improve by a lot!"

What really happens :
"Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played!"
*Wait for spam-protection to cool down*
"Well Played! Well Played! ..."
andersson_old
I'm a League player that tried out DotA 2 for lolz about two weeks ago. Former League player, I should say by now. This game is amazing.
dNextGen

Soulclenz wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

Hmm, I have 1 piece for the weaver set so it's a start lol.
that Encore dagger is the only way i can win with Slark,i'd rather trade the Shell Slicer one lol

for some reason i got paired with decent team whenever i played with that Dagger equipped

andersson wrote:

I'm a League player that tried out DotA 2 for lolz about two weeks ago. Former League player, I should say by now. This game is amazing.
welcome to the right path bro,im glad you choosed the right way of life
Soulclenz
I actually don't much enjoy playing as Slark, something about him. pretty much the only hero I play these days is Naga. I also play a mean SK.

I used to be all about Broodmother but alas, she just isn't what she used to be these days, spider bounty too high still imo =(.
Icyteru
After 6 years of playing, I've finally come to love puck. Truly the best hero for "baiting and outsmarting". Especially when you max phase shift, the plays are hilarious.
dNextGen
dont read joindota guys

the amount of brain cancer in that place is too high,gosugamers is 100 times better
Magicphoenix
how come the sudden hate?
xsrsbsns
I actually prefer joindota news, especially after that awful ggnet UI revamp

but yeah.. like the comments section of every navi match on joindota are just retarded lol
show more