Total Posts
show more
Soulclenz
Zeus by far has the best audio sets.
Icyteru
One of my favourites, when CM kills Lina

"You were adopted Lina!"
NoHitter
Sniper has some lines from the TF2 Sniper :)
I laughed when I first heard them.
Mercurial

Soulclenz wrote:

My favorite is when SB's make mask of madness first item, personally.
Early: 3 sticks +1 of all atributes
1 axe +25% Dagame on non-hero enemies units.
2 packs of Tangos.

Mid: Power Threads (Str)
Vanguard
Madness
Battlefury (If I can) or Sange & Yasha (Optional)

Late: Power Threads (Str)
Madness
Battlefury or Sange & Yasha (Optional)
Buriza do Kanon
Terrasque
Black King Bar or Assault Cuirass or Aghanim's Scepter (Optional)
Mashley
I'm quite surprised how much I'm enjoying this game so far. I'd never played anything from this genre before and I didn't think it'd be my sort of game, but actually despite my horribleness at it I find it very enjoyable!
Soulclenz

iMercurial wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

My favorite is when SB's make mask of madness first item, personally.
Early: 3 sticks +1 of all atributes
1 axe +25% Dagame on non-hero enemies units.
2 packs of Tangos.

Mid: Power Threads (Str)
Vanguard
Madness
Battlefury (If I can) or Sange & Yasha (Optional)

Late: Power Threads (Str)
Madness
Battlefury or Sange & Yasha (Optional)
Buriza do Kanon
Terrasque
Black King Bar or Assault Cuirass or Aghanim's Scepter (Optional)
That's a solid build for SB, however i personally prefer to get bkb mid over madness, it's just safer, unless you're 100% sure you wont get switched and focused when you pop your MoM.
Gabi

Mashley wrote:

I'm quite surprised how much I'm enjoying this game so far. I'd never played anything from this genre before and I didn't think it'd be my sort of game, but actually despite my horribleness at it I find it very enjoyable!
Good to hear, hopefully you haven't had a too bad experience with the community either, they tend to rage a lot at new players because the matchmaking is a bit screwed up right now.
Soulclenz

Gabi wrote:

Mashley wrote:

Good to hear, hopefully you haven't had a too bad experience with the community either, they tend to rage a lot at new players because the matchmaking is a bit screwed up right now.
Mashley might be the first person I've seen that has enjoyed the game playing solo haha, most people can't stand solo queuing. Or are you playing with friends Mashley?
Mashley
I've had a good experience with the matchmaking, I haven't encountered any rudeness at all so far. Once I'd learned the ropes from my first game I never felt like I was hindering the team. A lot better than I had when I was trying to learn CS:GO lol.
LinkHybriD
I had the luck to get carried in a tournament by Dignitas ComeWithMe and win a beta key so if anyone wants someone to play with I'm probably up for it :)
Hiryuu_old
If anyone would like to party up sometimes in DOTA 2, would be awesome. I can play on US East & Europe (maybe even US West, I haven't tried though). I'm tired of solo queuing and ending up with a team that lacks communication between each other and running around like a bunch of headless chickens :o (I'm friendly, I don't bite ^^').
STEAM : LaoXing18 :3
foulcoon

ShinseinaTenshi wrote:

If anyone would like to party up sometimes in DOTA 2, would be awesome. I can play on US East & Europe (maybe even US West, I haven't tried though). I'm tired of solo queuing and ending up with a team that lacks communication between each other and running around like a bunch of headless chickens :o (I'm friendly, I don't bite ^^').
STEAM : LaoXing18 :3
adding you. I typically play on US East, sometimes open US West if matchmaking is slow

my steam display name is Ghetto Witness
Soulclenz
oh, I guess i may as well toss out that my steam id is Soulclenz, if anyone ever wants to shoot a game with me, I'm usually free to do so. I'm a very patient player too so don't worry about winning or losing when playing with me. However! I do enjoy the occasional taunting of my opponents, I just can't help myself sometimes! =(
Jelly
I actually got my key, but my computer is too stupid to run it properly ;A;"
(Actually it's just my video card... which is ridicilous)
LinkHybriD

Jelly wrote:

I actually got my key, but my computer is too stupid to run it properly ;A;"
(Actually it's just my video card... which is ridicilous)
That's why you should play Bloodline Champions! ;)
foulcoon
i'm on an 8 game losing streak :(

just had leavers and other shit.
Mercurial
11 Win
11 Lose
6 Leave (I play while I work) xD
Soulclenz
Strangely enough, I haven't had any problems with leavers at all these days, just people who don't have a clue about the game.
Mercurial

Soulclenz wrote:

just people who don't have a clue about the game.

ALL THE TIME
Soulclenz

iMercurial wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

just people who don't have a clue about the game.

ALL THE TIME
Pretty much =p
Xanek
Anyone else having problems getting access to their replays?
Icyteru
http://stats.dota2.be/

;p

Now that I look at it, my stats make me look horrible, i been losing so much lately.

http://stats.dota2.be/player/82703295
yeahyeahyeahhh
Not too bad. I don't really play much MMing anymore since I mostly inhouse.

http://stats.dota2.be/player/6940469

56% win ration with 164 games in league I play in so almost the same.
Icyteru
"LGD"
yeahyeahyeahhh
So I'm playing LoL for shits and giggles right now and holy shit I remember by I hate conceding. 20 mins just for them to concede, waste of time. I really hope its not implemented into DoTA2.
Soulclenz

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Who do you inhouse with? =o
Magicphoenix
Didn't know something like this existed lol.
http://stats.dota2.be/player/92755545
Sitting at 4,8/5 skill level with Invoker, not sure how accurate that is but still pretty proud about it :D won 29/10 with him
2nd best is Pudge, 4,5/5 - 25/8 Win Lose
3rd Shadow Demon, 4,2/5 - 7/8 Win Lose

Well, rest of heroes is around 3-4 skill level, though every supporter of mine got -3 skill level LOL (xcept Maiden & WR)
yeahyeahyeahhh

Soulclenz wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Who do you inhouse with? =o
I just play in Team Liquid Inhouse and NADL
Soulclenz

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Ah i see i see, i haven't had a chance to game with any TL players. Perhaps one day I'll check em out.
Gabi

Soulclenz wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Ah i see i see, i haven't had a chance to game with any TL players. Perhaps one day I'll check em out.
For the love of god stay as far away as possible from them, you'll only get worse.
Soulclenz

Gabi wrote:

For the love of god stay as far away as possible from them, you'll only get worse.
Is it worse than solo queing? because I am almost at the point where playing a solo game makes me want to pluck my own eyes from my skull. I don't really have a set group of people to inhouse with, used to play with IG Bdiz but he rage quit the game or something.
Icyteru
Yo, ODL > NADL.

In 1 week when that shit becomes closed. ODL plays on USwest.
foulcoon

To be fair they didn't really stand a chance...
Fabi
pro
Icyteru
Low level matchmaking at its finest
Mercurial
DAT Magina, DAT Storm Spirit.

Players who got the key and They don't have any idea how to play.
yeahyeahyeahhh

[AirCoN] wrote:

Yo, ODL > NADL.

In 1 week when that shit becomes closed. ODL plays on USwest.

Meh NADL plays on west as well for the most part.
foulcoon

iMercurial wrote:

storm spirit is 0-10 because he was mid against me and had to switch lanes with viper, who should have been their mid in the first place lol
Soulclenz

foulcoon wrote:

iMercurial wrote:

storm spirit is 0-10 because he was mid against me and had to switch lanes with viper, who should have been their mid in the first place lol
0-10? ahah dang, poor guy. Curious though, since a SS should be able to at least hold his own without death against a drow mid, especially at 6. Viper would probably be the better choice in the end though, yeah, even though a Drow and Viper going toe to toe with auto attacks would be very close.
Mercurial
Moar Nice News from DotA 2 Team.

Changelog here: http://blog.dota2.com/2012/04/our-force-comes/
show more