2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
that would probably make heimerdinger actually useful
posted
I HATE THIS NEW UI SO MUCH
posted
It all looks nicer. It's all just in the wrong locations.
posted
Just played with hotshot... my god that guy is amazing to play with, hes so good and such a good leader. Omg fapfapfap.
posted
i played with xpecial once and he just fed as anivia

i nearly cried

also hgg is rude as fuck i'd rather play with reginald and feed than play with hgg
posted
who wouldnt want to feed when playing with rageinald
posted
I just played with Pendragon in a 4 vs 5 (our rammus was afk) and he carried us to victory as yi.
posted
Tell me your secrets guys, I keep getting in games with bad players who are rude. I at least want the rude ones to be famous :(
posted
Hehe, you can choose a dps heroe and farm farm farm, after that, ask your teammates to help you ;p
posted
I just got Swain and I wanted to try him out, but the past few games I've played with him had leavers and people who didn't speak English. I'm so pissed. -__-
posted

this was epic game, but we earned only 94ip
new system is suck
posted
lol KIA leaver
posted
EU servers are so awesome

posted
Hmm.. maximum troll
posted
nerfing JANNA novamente? o que diabos eu HEUhueHUEeshUaSHue realmente me pergunto como o riot foda estão pensando quando elas patch merda _|_ idiotas ainda são os suportes nerfing viáveis ao invés de polir os UP, riot merda gay affff

ps: morello es mi pera xdddddddddddddddddd
pps: ~morde é o melhor~ ehUEHuehUEhue
ppps: google translate é also best eHUEhueHUEEHu
posted
I am building warmogs on every champion I play now.
posted

Two wrote:

HF losing to Bloodrazor then bad
posted

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Two wrote:

HF losing to Bloodrazor then bad
não, wramog make u good strong never die but no like eveline she gay coward campeão hide like noob ehUEHueshUah

alway rush wramog if is brave like brasil morderkaizer cuz is #1, this say from strong elo brasileiro hotshotjeje
posted
This is the best

posted
Hi there, any of you NA people that has a lvl 30 account that wants to give it to me? i can't stand the EU servers anymore.

Also yes this is a serious request, if anyone isn't really playing on their LoL account i'd appreciate it if i could have it :3
show more