forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Two_old
I predict caitlyn nerfs in the next few months.
Glass
SIGHHHHH

sorry Hikki and Taku, shit happened yesterday :/, only got this fixed earlier today.

Fabi

Shinde wrote:

YYY trollin' poor noobs as level 1 on EU servers. Expect a 50 game win streak.
Takuma

Glass wrote:

SIGHHHHH

sorry Hikki and Taku, shit happened yesterday :/, only got this fixed earlier today.

oh itz ohkay :3
Two_old
??? level 5 with one game played
Fabi
Europe server. You can practice before going to play normal match (you gain exp and pi points from practice match).
yeahyeahyeahhh
Gabi
Best, Shit, Ever
Two_old
Trundle is so overpowered. I only saw him played terribly before so I thought he wasn't, but then I tried following stonewall's guide and have been doing well every game. I actually outlevel people dual laning in the jungle.

Topic Starter
Lybydose

Two wrote:

Trundle is so overpowered. I only saw him played terribly before so I thought he wasn't, but then I tried following stonewall's guide and have been doing well every game. I actually outlevel people dual laning in the jungle.
You can (and should be) doing that with any jungler, even the slow ones.
Two_old
no, you generally keep at the same pace as dual lanes unless you go in the enemy jungle, especially since you leave the jungle a lot
Shinde

Lybydose wrote:

You can (and should be) doing that with any jungler, even the slow ones.
^ This.
Topic Starter
Lybydose

Two wrote:

no, you generally keep at the same pace as dual lanes unless you go in the enemy jungle, especially since you leave the jungle a lot
Nope.

You should only be leaving the jungle to either gank (which gives exp) or cover an empty lane (which gives a lot of exp). With the experience mastery, you can stay ahead of a duo lane without ever leaving your own jungle. Leaving it is just bonus exp.
Two_old
So what you are telling me, Lybydose, is that you always leave your jungle with a level advantage over people dual laning? I have never seen any jungler at a higher level than me when they go for the first gank, whether it's a level 2 shaco or level 3/4 anything else.
Cyclone
I'm usually solo minus 1 myself.
Shinde
I can't count how many times I was halfway to level 6 then a wild level 6 Warwick/Rammus/etc. appears and ganks us. Isn't this evidence enough that junglers outlevel dual lanes? You should be between dual and solo lanes' level unless you or someone else is doing it wrong/very right.
Fabi
Oh God, I hate that stupid Phanteon!
LadySuburu
Tank Heimerdinger.

That is all.
Two_old
that would probably make heimerdinger actually useful
yeahyeahyeahhh
I HATE THIS NEW UI SO MUCH
Cyclone
It all looks nicer. It's all just in the wrong locations.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Just played with hotshot... my god that guy is amazing to play with, hes so good and such a good leader. Omg fapfapfap.
Ephemeral
i played with xpecial once and he just fed as anivia

i nearly cried

also hgg is rude as fuck i'd rather play with reginald and feed than play with hgg
Glass
who wouldnt want to feed when playing with rageinald
Two_old
I just played with Pendragon in a 4 vs 5 (our rammus was afk) and he carried us to victory as yi.
LadySuburu
Tell me your secrets guys, I keep getting in games with bad players who are rude. I at least want the rude ones to be famous :(
Fabi
Hehe, you can choose a dps heroe and farm farm farm, after that, ask your teammates to help you ;p
Takuma
I just got Swain and I wanted to try him out, but the past few games I've played with him had leavers and people who didn't speak English. I'm so pissed. -__-
mycodenameiskai
this was epic game, but we earned only 94ip
new system is suck
Glass
lol KIA leaver
Gabi
EU servers are so awesome

yeahyeahyeahhh
Hmm.. maximum troll
Glass
nerfing JANNA novamente? o que diabos eu HEUhueHUEeshUaSHue realmente me pergunto como o riot foda estão pensando quando elas patch merda _|_ idiotas ainda são os suportes nerfing viáveis ao invés de polir os UP, riot merda gay affff

ps: morello es mi pera xdddddddddddddddddd
pps: ~morde é o melhor~ ehUEHuehUEhue
ppps: google translate é also best eHUEhueHUEEHu
Two_old
I am building warmogs on every champion I play now.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Two wrote:

HF losing to Bloodrazor then bad
Glass

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Two wrote:

HF losing to Bloodrazor then bad
não, wramog make u good strong never die but no like eveline she gay coward campeão hide like noob ehUEHueshUah

alway rush wramog if is brave like brasil morderkaizer cuz is #1, this say from strong elo brasileiro hotshotjeje
yeahyeahyeahhh
This is the best

Gabi
Hi there, any of you NA people that has a lvl 30 account that wants to give it to me? i can't stand the EU servers anymore.

Also yes this is a serious request, if anyone isn't really playing on their LoL account i'd appreciate it if i could have it :3
Shinde
Something here does not belong. Can you find it? PS I'm ImaCuteLoli if you didn't know.

Rant imminent.

I decided to play ranked today so I could play some games with YYY. First loss, our Karthus is suicidal and can't play to save his life. Goes 3-11-2 with the best KS (kill security) ult in the game. PS. He had a Mejai's with no stacks and boots 20 mins in. Plus we had a horrible team comp with no CC, tank, or support. (So I went Taric like a good samaritan.) Second game, we have a leaver. I rape with Leblanc anyways, like 8-2-1 up top 20 mins in versus Sion with Amumu ganking me, and MF/Cait visiting me frequently. Ended up 15-10-12 since Leblanc scales like shit and we have only Ashe for late game and got rolled more and more as game goes on. Third game, I play Annie. Rape the fuck out of everyone while my team proceeds to (mostly) fail horribly. End up 30-5-11.

Bbl trying to get out of Elo Hell. :D I'll see you eventually YYY.
Glass
That sivir should've wrecked shit past 35-40 minutes, also you had a Zilean on your team.. No idea how you lost that game

on a side note I'll start playing ranked whenever I want to train my patience and/or rage-control
show more