posted
Total Posts
show more
Kei
Shen's update looks good imo. I think I'll get to use my Warlord skin again. <3
EneT
His new ult and E looks OP.
Kei
Yeah, I like the fact that they are making him look cool.. more like a ninja. I mean, he was rather boring before. His auto attack animation looks awesome
Neku Okazaki

:(
EneT
I really, really like League way more than ever before. Especially since I don't even need to fuck around with conventional role picks any more and I can just play adc on every role. Like I've seriously abandoned my non-adc main champs like Fiora, Ahri or Lee Sin because why play them when I can just play an adc which is a role I'm FAR better at. For top I have Graves with exhaust; stupid top laners seem to think they can go in melee against a Graves with exhaust, only to get killed like a retard. For jungle I have Graves, Quinn and Kindred; mid lane I got Varus and support I have Kennen.
-SayaKai
Jhin's E looks like Lucian's W
Eymi
I just want to say something : Poppy is love, Poppy is life, Poppy is mine.

o/

(Edit : hi new page)
Sand_Penguin

Neku okazaki wrote:

:(
We're still using old systems in SEA @@
Hika
FREE SM
Navizel
That moment when CLG and IMT won. topkek
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

FREE SM
Still no surprise tho :^)
Hika

Navizel wrote:

That moment when CLG and IMT won. topkek
IMT too clutch really
coming through with the WildTurtle
Kyonko Hizara
I don't hate the new draft queue as much as I thought I would.

Now I am slightly less aggravated by them getting rid of team builder. Everyone not on NA is so lucky tho they still get team builder for a while.
Hika
I mean we did p well in all our games last night so it works out ;)
Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

I mean we did p well in all our games last night so it works out ;)
It's still beyond me tho how people who are well past hitting level 30 still are not using mastery pages
EneT
That TSM vs Liquid game tho. That's blue Ezreal bbyyyy.
PyaKura

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I don't hate the new draft queue as much as I thought I would.

Now I am slightly less aggravated by them getting rid of team builder. Everyone not on NA is so lucky tho they still get team builder for a while.
How is Team Builder better than new champ select? Kinda curious to hear it from someone who got the chance to use both.
Hika
The new dynamic que is very efficient for when you want to solo and you can't exactly get your role.
I really like how you can select your primary and secondary roles, so you're guaranteed a role you can play. Team builder usually took forever to find people and dynamic que is much better. :p

Also, I'm an IMT fan girl now. TSM still did pretty good today though in LCS. Today was much better than yesterday.
EneT

Hika wrote:

The new dynamic que is very efficient for when you want to solo and you can't exactly get your role.
I really like how you can select your primary and secondary roles, so you're guaranteed a role you can play. Team builder usually took forever to find people and dynamic que is much better. :p

Also, I'm an IMT fan girl now. TSM still did pretty good today though in LCS. Today was much better than yesterday.
TSM didn't do good, what you talking about? Liquid just fucked up.
BrokenArrow
Having been a CLG fan for the past 3 years it feels weird to cheer for TSM now.. but they have Doublelift so I got no choice ;w;
Also today I made a bet saying "if TSM manages to turn this game around I will donate $50. I lost 50 bucks to a twitch streamer.
Renevant
At least you followed through with it.

I'm also conflicted on who to root for at this point
EneT
Well I gotta support ma boi doublelift.
Hika
TL did fuck up but TSM still did better than yesterday lol
aaaaaaaaaaaand I hate cheering for another team that's not TSM but wherever WildTurtle goes, I go.
Renevant
I had always liked the Doublelift/aphromoo bot lane stuff from CLG, which is why i've been rooting for them the past couple seasons. I kinda like how burgerking on TSM plays, but meh, ill wait and see how things go.
aynoz
You're all wrong, supporting team like Clg or TSM :x The best team is NA is obviously Dignitas, especially Kiwikid and his godly mechanics on Alistar and also Kirei with his insane smiting abilities. Dignitas future NA lcs winner and S6 world champions ofc
Neku Okazaki

op
Neku Okazaki
7/3 Bronze II GG

OzzyOzrock
6/4 bronze 2 gg
Navizel
aynoz

Neku okazaki wrote:

7/3 Bronze II GG

It's your punishment for playing teemo.
Endaris
I always wanted to be Bronze. Now is my chance!
Cyclohexane

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ clutch or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

NRG is still the best team NA btw
chaee

aynoz wrote:

Neku okazaki wrote:

7/3 Bronze II GG

It's your punishment for playing teemo.
That yung lean and it g ma though ♥
guineaQ
I'm here to confess

:c

now that Master Yi will go buy Khazix ;w;
EneT
THESE EU FAGGOTS DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ THE FAT FUCKING FYI ABOUT THE NEW CHAMP SELECT AND DON'T EVEN LOCK IN THEIR SHIT!!!!
chaee

EneT wrote:

THESE EU FAGGOTS DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ THE FAT FUCKING FYI ABOUT THE NEW CHAMP SELECT AND DON'T EVEN LOCK IN THEIR SHIT!!!!
Ikr. I'm sick of q'ing up and every fucking time theres some retard that just sits there as everyone is locking in their shit. Probably alt-tab fapping before the game starts. That shit needs to stop :(
BrokenArrow
I swear to fucking god the amount of time I have wasted in champ select because people didn't lock in their champions is far too high.
I'd rather have people flame and get forced into roles they can't play than have my fucking time wasted for no reason.
aynoz

chaee wrote:

That yung lean and it g ma though ♥
They are hard af man 8-) But I shoudl resize the image, can't really see anything :(

In general, with the new champ select, I begin my game after the fourth or fifth champion select :cry: the best is wehn the last player forget to lock his champ, so much time wasted, love that.
OzzyOzrock
the new warning is cool, but apparently people still ignore it rofl
Renevant
7-3 Plat 4

I'll probably be doing more ranked 5's than actual solo queue this season.
show more