1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted

f i z i k wrote:

Link was fucking amazing this whole week,his laning phase is the best out of any mid in NA right now
Seraph just gets fucked by every level 1/2 in every single game lol,he's just unlucky right now and they will need 4 weeks and then they will wreck everyone
Oh, don't get me wrong, I think he played amazing during the weekend except this game.
posted
Meh. I live CLG but this year is LOMO year. (LMQ)
posted
Randomly got mystery gifted MistleToe Leblanc from someone, wow I'm so happy right now
posted
People are starting to realize Rengar is retarded broken so it's time for me to quit league until he gets nerfed into unviability again. =\
inb4 rework v3 because that champion can never be balanced with that resource system.

At least Smite is fun again I guess. lol
posted

Vulf wrote:

People are starting to realize Rengar is retarded broken so it's time for me to quit league until he gets nerfed into unviability again. =\
inb4 rework v3 because that champion can never be balanced with that resource system.

At least Smite is fun again I guess. lol
I hope they don't do the same shit to Yasuo. I'm fine with the wind wall nerfs.
posted
Yasuo is fine after his last nerf + the new exhaust. If exhaust ever gets nerfed and he becomes a problem again I think they might need to touch his shield passive again.
Windwall has plenty of opportunities to outplay and interact with as an enemy, but his flow passive does not.
posted
Rengar is sooooooooooooo fun to play dude, it was even funnier pre rework but I'm fine with his current state

Remember: If you dislike League because you hate playing against certain champion - play those champions yourself and make the others
feel your pain.
posted

BrokenArrow wrote:

Rengar is sooooooooooooo fun to play dude, it was even funnier pre rework but I'm fine with his current state

Remember: If you dislike League because you hate playing against certain champion - play those champions yourself and make the others
feel your pain.
Your signature is telling me something

Also, I don't play Rengar. I have no experience whatsoever in his current rework
posted

BrokenArrow wrote:

feel your pain.
I guess I should play Talon and build lots of armor pen then
posted

Navizel wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

feel your pain.
I guess I should play Talon and build lots of armor pen then
I thought I was the only one to know how full armpen Talon equals freelo :<
posted
everyone is trying to play the ryan choi 4-dorans rengar and most of the time they fuck it up and lose because they dont understand the champion

meanwhile riven reigns supreme
posted

tyrael6192 wrote:

everyone is trying to play the ryan choi 4-dorans rengar and most of the time they fuck it up and lose because they dont understand the champion

LoL XD
I rarely see someone using rengar in my server. Dunno why
posted

kagaminelenz wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

LoL XD
I rarely see someone using rengar in my server. Dunno why
Rengar isn't that famous unlike Kha'Zix. Many people don't play him 'cuz he's to complex I think
posted
[/quote="Sonatora"]Rengar isn't that famous unlike Kha'Zix. Many people don't play him 'cuz he's to complex I think[/quote]

Complex, eh...
I think I'll wait for champion rotation and try rengar
Is it have a different play style with Warwick ?
posted

kagaminelenz wrote:

[/quote="Sonatora"]Rengar isn't that famous unlike Kha'Zix. Many people don't play him 'cuz he's to complex I think
Complex, eh...
I think I'll wait for champion rotation and try rengar
Is it have a different play style with Warwick ?[/quote]

Like I said in my previous posts, I dont have any experience with Rengar whatsoever, But the thing I know is that his kit is pretty complex
posted

Sonatora wrote:

his kit is pretty complex
It really isn't.
Use ult - Activate Ferocity Q -> Jump on target -> Faceroll (along with item actives such as Hydra and Youmuu's) -> Profit
If the target has flash you might consider saving your skillshot thingy

Just avoid jumping into 5 people without backup unless you are really fed
Rengar with Orianna and Morgana can 1v5 an entire team

EDIT: Sure, his kit CAN be complex, but most of the time the steps above do the job just fine since people can't react to your insane burst of damage anyways. No need to know all the in-depth knowledge, just deal most damage possible in the shortest amount of time.

EDIT2: I just got drophacked in an ARAM. What the fuck. The whole game is suddenly gone. Why would people do this.
posted
:oops:
posted

tyrael6192 wrote:

Can confirm. Played against A LOT of Rengar's the last few games in top lane, I played all the matches as Riven and they pretty much got destroyed (not over reacting) and every game enemy team asked us to report Rengar for "feeding". There was however ONE Rengar that was actually pretty decent and did manage to do Assassin Rengar like Ryan Choi, but he would fail most of the times.
posted
Rengar broken? HAHAHAHA. Play Darius top and that kitty will be 0.

Darius is the best top laner. If you know to play him no one can beat you. Maybe just a good Teemo .
posted
But he has no gapcloser and therefore sucks and is unviable in S4
show more