posted
Total Posts
show more
Crimson Lacryma

Agnes wrote:

Crimson Lacryma wrote:

Logging in to PBE after a while,...
...and 6839th in login queue. :|
Eh, in all honesty, it could be worse. Typically when a new release comes out on PBE, you're expected to be waiting over an hour or two for entry due to the fact there's over 20,000 people trying to connect.

...Alternatively, it could also be the servers being silly. Like usual.
True. Longest I've been in queue so far was 1.5-2.5 hours, not sure if it was after the Quinn release, Zac release, or Karma remake release.

Meanwhile, 1144.
Uni

Stefan wrote:

I smell irony. Oh no.. that's just me.
Im pretty serious tbh :p

im totally not but okay
Love
Soooo, Lissandra's auto attacks feel so smooth. Last hitting feels wonderful. Her mana costs are really high, so starting a mana crystal and 2 pots or doran's ring would be recommended. Just my thoughts right now. Her ultimate is basically a free zhonya's, but slows a bit, would be awesome to stack with rylai's. But her damage overall is just terrible.
Crimson Lacryma

Love wrote:

Soooo, Lissandra's auto attacks feel so smooth. Last hitting feels wonderful. Her mana costs are really high, so starting a mana crystal and 2 pots or doran's ring would be recommended. Just my thoughts right now. Her ultimate is basically a free zhonya's, but slows a bit, would be awesome to stack with rylai's. But her damage overall is just terrible.
Thanks for the heads up. Now I'll just wait for the hype about her to fade...
GeeNX
Are her mana costs that high? I read that she is able to go toplane because she doesn't need that much mana '-'

Anyways, need to see them

Som1 knows what is going on with ICE? Every champ is getting new skin related to ICE or new ICE champs, it is good for me since I love ice
Agnes

GeeNX wrote:

Are her mana costs that high? I read that she is able to go toplane because she doesn't need that much mana '-'

She doesn't need to depend heavily on blue buff as long as she uses her skills wisely due to her passive. But if you're just gonna all-out spam your skills like an idiot, then sure, you're gonna be a little bit screwed over.

by a little bit i mean entirely
Crimson Lacryma

GeeNX wrote:

Anyways, need to see them

Som1 knows what is going on with ICE? Every champ is getting new skin related to ICE or new ICE champs, it is good for me since I love ice
They say everyone from Freljord will undergo a visual overhaul, so there's that.
GeeNX
@Crimson Lacryma , oh thanks for that, I was watching so many of them, even TRUNDLE now will be something related to ice

@Agnes "all-out spam your skills like an idiot" I like it xD

I am in love with Jayce<3 they just need to change the W on hammer xD
Justykanna

GeeNX wrote:

I am in love with Jayce<3 they just need to change the W on hammer xD
Jayce is 100% annoying to deal with top lane, especially if you're a melee only champion.
He can just shoot his cannon and win. -_-
those
Assuming equal skill, Jax will beat Jayce.
Love
Today sucks on league, I just wanna sleep cause of this stupid losing streak.
Stefan

Love wrote:

Today sucks on league, I just wanna sleep cause of this stupid losing streak.
Same thought. Just lost a Game where my Team protected for 20 Min. the nexus. Then we lost because our ADC fucked up.. gnite -.-
Justykanna

Stefan wrote:

Same thought. Just lost a Game where my Team protected for 20 Min. the nexus. Then we lost because our ADC fucked up.. gnite -.-
I'm so glad I don't play carry roles. =/
Crimson Lacryma

Justykanna wrote:

Stefan wrote:

I'm so glad I don't play carry roles. =/
Supports FTW

Being a carry... carries a lot of responsibility since they're the first to blame if the team loses. This doesn't fare well, given my country of origin.
Justykanna

Crimson Lacryma wrote:

Supports FTW

Being a carry... carries a lot of responsibility since they're the first to blame if the team loses. This doesn't fare well, given my country of origin.
Lol, I have mostly bruisers for top lane.
Aoriki
Supports ftw for sure.

But more funny lanning with a AP Carry...the looool's
Vulf

Crimson Lacryma wrote:

Supports FTW

I rarely see carries get blamed for a loss (unless they are straight up god awful). Junglers take a lot of the blame when your team is losing hard in the early game.
Crimson Lacryma

Vulf wrote:

Crimson Lacryma wrote:

Supports FTW

I rarely see carries get blamed for a loss (unless they are straight up god awful). Junglers take a lot of the blame when your team is losing hard in the early game.
True, but no one jungles in most games that I've played.
GeeNX
I have almost all champs , btw that draven was so funny, I played vs other draven, and, the only counter of draven is another draven asojdasdjoasd a

Uni
How2playamumusolotop

I rekt that jayce begin game then he got scared
Mara
Keksi
EU Nord/East is weird.
GeeNX
EUW ftw
andersson_old
I used to not play soloqueue (or anything less than 5man premade) for a very long time, and when I started playing some I got really surprised by the whole idea of "I lost my lane, blame the jungler" that people have. It took me a while to realize what people even meant when they said that, lol. It's such a stupid misconcept, I still can't believe how popular this excuse is.
Vulf
That's because people have this whole idea it's the junglers job to WIN people their lanes. People have been stuck on that since season 2.

I really miss season 1 jungle. You could literally prance around killing camps for the first 25 minutes then suddenly appear and carry the game. lol
Justykanna

andersson wrote:

I used to not play soloqueue (or anything less than 5man premade) for a very long time, and when I started playing some I got really surprised by the whole idea of "I lost my lane, blame the jungler" that people have. It took me a while to realize what people even meant when they said that, lol. It's such a stupid misconcept, I still can't believe how popular this excuse is.
Because people don't wanna take the blame themselves.
Solid reason why I don't think much of the League community... =/
Justykanna
I love the League community.
Our team had an Auto-locking Renekton (not even calling a lane) and a DCed Pantheon. Lux goes mid, Zac jungle.
Oddly enough, I don't have a support or AD carry for bottom to fill in the holes.
Team started 0-5 (Zac and Lux tried to invade their red buff and got destroyed) and Lux, Zac and I all decided it was an auto-loss.
We lost in eleven minutes.
Amazing. -_-
GeeNX

Vulf wrote:

That's because people have this whole idea it's the junglers job to WIN people their lanes. People have been stuck on that since season 2.

I really miss season 1 jungle. You could literally prance around killing camps for the first 25 minutes then suddenly appear and carry the game. lol
Well, you can still do it, but if the other jungler carry the lanes, its worthy for them ^^
JAKACHAN

Moar ranked ownage... Almost Silver 2 now.
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

Well, you can still do it, but if the other jungler carry the lanes, its worthy for them ^^
No you can't because farming the jungle for 25 mins now is worthless because the camps give very low gold and exp unless it's past 20 mins when the camps actually scale decently. Your better off ganking and taking a couple of minions from the lane afterwards because 2-3 lane minions give more gold than a jungle camp does.

Season 1 jungle gave the equivalent if not more than solo lanes in gold and exp. So often times you came out with more gold and exp than the solo lanes.
JAKACHAN

Love my Lux... Too bad she's getting nerfed :(

Also series qualify.
Kanye West

stuff wrote:

Just finished all 10 of my placement match,this is what i got.

Wow what is this bullshit, going 3-7 in placement matches and getting into bronze

In season 1 I went 7-3 and got placed on bronze
Keksi
I hope i don't sound racist now. But russians are more retard then even french. Oh my ... i mean the game itself is so easy, and they can't even understand this ? .. holy shit , left school on age 10 or what ?

gg.
Stefan

Keksi wrote:

I hope i don't sound racist now. But russians are more retard then even french. Oh my ... i mean the game itself is so easy, and they can't even understand this ? .. holy shit , left school on age 10 or what ?

gg.
That's every nation. Some more, some less.
Keksi

Stefan wrote:

Keksi wrote:

gg.
That's every nation. Some more, some less.

But there are certain nations where 90% of the people are like this. Playing bad and blaming the team for it.
GeeNX
Alex Ich wanna be -> He makes pentakill with Kha Zix on LCS

Me >
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

stuff wrote:

Just finished all 10 of my placement match,this is what i got.

Wow what is this bullshit, going 3-7 in placement matches and getting into bronze

In season 1 I went 7-3 and got placed on bronze
The bright side to this is if the system doesn't think you deserve to be there you will get tons of LP per win. I went 5/5 for my placements and was placed into silver 4, but i get about 30-50 LP per win. You might even skip a couple of tiers when you win your promo too.
JAKACHAN

Nom nom nom?
Shiro
Maybe I should bother hitting level 30 and starting ranked games. But playing alone isn't very funny. =(
Azer
ohman, I just aknowledged the existence of a great thread.
I shall be posting here, EXPECT ME!
Keksi

Shiro wrote:

Maybe I should bother hitting level 30 and starting ranked games. But playing alone isn't very funny. =(

this. Same here.
Kim Ryu
Keksi
It hurts that there are people who are too dumb to understand the easiest game ever.
andersson_old
I've been getting more into toplane lately (Mostly ADC/Support player), and what's the deal with Shen?

I've been enjoying Riven for top, and this guy is unkillable. Even after going 3-0 (Thanks to my jungler alone) on this one Shen, I still couldn't touch this guy! I thought Riven is a snowballing champion? My midlane was already fighting for inhibitor turrets and we were still playing Farmville up there. Lolol.
ReverseLight
god i swear thought i will lose
enemy zed is challenger.
and i think about back my challanger ^^
Love
ReverseLight
retarded morning is continue.
first tf stole my mid with instalock and then goes 0-3 just 0-3 1vs1 vs hero without IGNITE.
botlane is totaly braindead , first time leona and mf incoming , i'm just DUNNO how carry heavy people.
riots should make me 8 slots and BKB so i can carry morning idiots.

thought challanger is near but i'm wrong))))))))))
Aoriki
Please don't double post. Just use the edit button.
zerothefallen
TBTE is just too damn good. I never can beat him
JAKACHAN

Never play adc, but still went well.
GeeNX

Hmm nice, though I would like to know all of them!
JAKACHAN

Rawr
Stefan

A simple game. Clean and calm.
Synchrostar

help 1 more ;_;
devourthesun
I always thought euw had more soloqers since they reached higher ELO plateaus in season 2 but apparently d1 84lp is 95th in euw and the same in NA is 105th. still very impressive nonetheless. challenger queue times suck ass in both regions though.
Aoriki
Q~Q Wish she wasn't getting nerfed.

ouranhshc

devourthesun wrote:

I always thought euw had more soloqers since they reached higher ELO plateaus in season 2 but apparently d1 84lp is 95th in euw and the same in NA is 105th. still very impressive nonetheless. challenger queue times suck ass in both regions though.
Do you stream on twitch because your name looks familiar.
JAKACHAN
Why do Garen players always feel the need to talk trash? Riven is 20x harder to play well than Garen who was designed to be faceroll.
Synchrostar

ouranhshc wrote:

devourthesun wrote:

he's the adc for velocity esports iirc

ontopic: failed promotion series, win 1 game, now i can do it all over again ;_:
ReverseLight

JAKACHAN wrote:

Why do Garen players always feel the need to talk trash? Riven is 20x harder to play well than Garen who was designed to be faceroll.
when u play garen u think u are KING
Wojjan
Did you know the last thing you see when the uninstaller finishes is Teemo?

That's just salt in the wound, man.
GeeNX
So, I am cursed when it comes to promo series, I needed 5 for pass to gold, now I am going to gold IV, I already failed 2, I am on other one now, gl
Synchrostar

I BELIEVED
SECOND TIME'S THE CHARM
Kanye West

JAKACHAN wrote:

lol, riven is a lot easier for me to play

play garen = get kited to oblivion and be useless
Love

I'm back in ad carry mode.

Also, penta in Vayne game.
Agnes
i still have no idea how we won that game
Glass

ouranhshc wrote:

devourthesun wrote:

he is TheOddOne's brother
devourthesun
isnt that frombobostreet
ouranhshc

Glass wrote:

ouranhshc wrote:

he is TheOddOne's brother
o.

SPOILER
i feel like an ultra noob now.
Stefan

Wasn't sure if I can win that with this Team but oh well. :3
Love
Forgot to post this earlier.

Justykanna
I love it when the other side on top lane just let me freely farm creep.
Especially when I'm using Nasus, lol.
andersson_old

Games like these. It's like you're racing against your own team.
JAKACHAN

Looks like it says I got promoted to Silver 3 with the exclamation XD

Yay Silver II :D
Stefan

Happy with myself. (Even if it's not something special or so. I've made some good Grabs, that's why.)
Aoriki
Panth with wards..oh my.
GeeNX
GOLD IV, FUCK YES, GET CARRIED GUYZ

that kha and zed games too stronk for this shitty elo, damn I want finish the fucking exams AND GET PLATINUM ON SUMMER, AND IMPROVE IMPROVE AND IMPROVE
JAKACHAN

So far 5-0 win/loss with Lux :)
Justykanna
I'm started to dislike queueing alone more and more these days as I get teams that, for example, want to put two top or no jungler.
I figured I'd get more and more teams with a jungler once I hit level 30 (which I did a few weeks ago), not less. >_>

Maybe I'm missing something, lol...
Sync
once you hit 30 and as long as your normal elo isn't abysmally low you'll start getting more standard games/better team comps
Justykanna

Sync wrote:

once you hit 30 and as long as your normal elo isn't abysmally low you'll start getting more standard games/better team comps
Maybe it is really low. I'm 91-93 in Summoner's Rift so it can't be 'that' bad... can it?
I dunno. I could be terrible. Who knows.
GeeNX
even if soloQ is full of trolls, playing normal games there is a time when you don't improve anymore, I improved much more on rankeds
Sync

my placement matches aren't going so well ;_; (we lost)

game was ~54 minutes long or so

Justykanna wrote:

Maybe it is really low. I'm 91-93 in Summoner's Rift so it can't be 'that' bad... can it?
I dunno. I could be terrible. Who knows.
You'll still be matched with people around your level I believe
JAKACHAN

So far so good for Silver 2 :D

On a bright note as well the Lux nerfs aren't that bad :D

I got blamed for this loss... Apparently I can't land a Q when I hit almost every Q I threw out and was the only one keeping the team alive.

Also I was the only one who won my lane earlygame. Lol...

NOT DONE YET

6-1 Ranked score with Lux so far :D
nomen
Lux nerfs wont affect you if you can position yourself correct which isn't that hard since her range is too god damn high.
Justykanna

nomen wrote:

Lux nerfs wont affect you if you can position yourself correct which isn't that hard since her range is too god damn high.
Yeah, she isn't getting nerfed 'that' much...

Sync wrote:

You'll still be matched with people around your level I believe
Or so I hope.
JAKACHAN

nomen wrote:

That's the point of the character though... You need to have decent positioning cause if you don't you will get squashed. She needs to have that range or else she would be worthless.
GeeNX
ATM, In my opinion, lux is too broken
Kanye West
and just last year people were saying lux was trash

lol

also LoL takes so damn long to update, fml
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

LoL takes so damn long to update
What? The update was like... 5 or 6 MB... =S
GeeNX
Muramana changed into physical damage from magical one, gg riot
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

and just last year people were saying lux was trash

lol

also LoL takes so damn long to update, fml

You say that as if she received zero buffs since then.
ReverseLight
JAX OP!!!!!!!!!!!
easy games on platina , soon my smurf would be diamond and then mb challanger :P

GeeNX
The only way I had to take a bit of rank was because of 6/0 on a row with jax W/L , and finally was 9/2 , but I used to get other build, and normally when they took singed for counter me top he ended up bad xD

I tried rush BOTRK, then warmog, then depending on their team, but the problem of that is low resis mag/armor , now I am rushing a giant belt b4 too, because if not u are too squishy, depending who are you laning, and making omens too.

Carry me mby? OKno, btw I discovered that I win much more playing soloQ than duo, and I am practising jungle so much now, I used to play top but you cant help that much the team
armorbreak
streamin twitch.tv/shobushobu
Sync

GeeNX wrote:

wouldn't this be a major buff to ad casters like jayce/khazix(when he builds it) since they're building armor pen?
those

Sync wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

wouldn't this be a major buff to ad casters like jayce/khazix(when he builds it) since they're building armor pen?
Somehow I'd think this was intended.
Sync
I never thought it made sense that it did magical damage anyways
Fabi
Ryze was so OP with Muramana.

He is still OP.
Sync
ya, he's the only one I thought that would be "negatively" affected by it

4 rods are better anyways :@)
show more