forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Keksi
I hope i don't sound racist now. But russians are more retard then even french. Oh my ... i mean the game itself is so easy, and they can't even understand this ? .. holy shit , left school on age 10 or what ?

gg.
Stefan

Keksi wrote:

I hope i don't sound racist now. But russians are more retard then even french. Oh my ... i mean the game itself is so easy, and they can't even understand this ? .. holy shit , left school on age 10 or what ?

gg.
That's every nation. Some more, some less.
Keksi

Stefan wrote:

Keksi wrote:

gg.
That's every nation. Some more, some less.

But there are certain nations where 90% of the people are like this. Playing bad and blaming the team for it.
GeeNX
Alex Ich wanna be -> He makes pentakill with Kha Zix on LCS

Me >
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

stuff wrote:

Just finished all 10 of my placement match,this is what i got.

Wow what is this bullshit, going 3-7 in placement matches and getting into bronze

In season 1 I went 7-3 and got placed on bronze
The bright side to this is if the system doesn't think you deserve to be there you will get tons of LP per win. I went 5/5 for my placements and was placed into silver 4, but i get about 30-50 LP per win. You might even skip a couple of tiers when you win your promo too.
JAKACHAN

Nom nom nom?
Shiro
Maybe I should bother hitting level 30 and starting ranked games. But playing alone isn't very funny. =(
Azer
ohman, I just aknowledged the existence of a great thread.
I shall be posting here, EXPECT ME!
Keksi

Shiro wrote:

Maybe I should bother hitting level 30 and starting ranked games. But playing alone isn't very funny. =(

this. Same here.
Kim Ryu
Keksi
It hurts that there are people who are too dumb to understand the easiest game ever.
andersson_old
I've been getting more into toplane lately (Mostly ADC/Support player), and what's the deal with Shen?

I've been enjoying Riven for top, and this guy is unkillable. Even after going 3-0 (Thanks to my jungler alone) on this one Shen, I still couldn't touch this guy! I thought Riven is a snowballing champion? My midlane was already fighting for inhibitor turrets and we were still playing Farmville up there. Lolol.
ReverseLight
god i swear thought i will lose
enemy zed is challenger.
and i think about back my challanger ^^
Love
ReverseLight
retarded morning is continue.
first tf stole my mid with instalock and then goes 0-3 just 0-3 1vs1 vs hero without IGNITE.
botlane is totaly braindead , first time leona and mf incoming , i'm just DUNNO how carry heavy people.
riots should make me 8 slots and BKB so i can carry morning idiots.

thought challanger is near but i'm wrong))))))))))
Aoriki
Please don't double post. Just use the edit button.
zerothefallen
TBTE is just too damn good. I never can beat him
JAKACHAN

Never play adc, but still went well.
GeeNX

Hmm nice, though I would like to know all of them!
JAKACHAN

Rawr
Stefan

A simple game. Clean and calm.
Synchrostar

help 1 more ;_;
devourthesun
I always thought euw had more soloqers since they reached higher ELO plateaus in season 2 but apparently d1 84lp is 95th in euw and the same in NA is 105th. still very impressive nonetheless. challenger queue times suck ass in both regions though.
Aoriki
Q~Q Wish she wasn't getting nerfed.

ouranhshc

devourthesun wrote:

I always thought euw had more soloqers since they reached higher ELO plateaus in season 2 but apparently d1 84lp is 95th in euw and the same in NA is 105th. still very impressive nonetheless. challenger queue times suck ass in both regions though.
Do you stream on twitch because your name looks familiar.
JAKACHAN
Why do Garen players always feel the need to talk trash? Riven is 20x harder to play well than Garen who was designed to be faceroll.
Synchrostar

ouranhshc wrote:

devourthesun wrote:

he's the adc for velocity esports iirc

ontopic: failed promotion series, win 1 game, now i can do it all over again ;_:
ReverseLight

JAKACHAN wrote:

Why do Garen players always feel the need to talk trash? Riven is 20x harder to play well than Garen who was designed to be faceroll.
when u play garen u think u are KING
Wojjan
Did you know the last thing you see when the uninstaller finishes is Teemo?

That's just salt in the wound, man.
GeeNX
So, I am cursed when it comes to promo series, I needed 5 for pass to gold, now I am going to gold IV, I already failed 2, I am on other one now, gl
Synchrostar

I BELIEVED
SECOND TIME'S THE CHARM
Kanye West

JAKACHAN wrote:

lol, riven is a lot easier for me to play

play garen = get kited to oblivion and be useless
Love

I'm back in ad carry mode.

Also, penta in Vayne game.
Agnes
i still have no idea how we won that game
Glass

ouranhshc wrote:

devourthesun wrote:

he is TheOddOne's brother
devourthesun
isnt that frombobostreet
ouranhshc

Glass wrote:

ouranhshc wrote:

he is TheOddOne's brother
o.

SPOILER
i feel like an ultra noob now.
Stefan

Wasn't sure if I can win that with this Team but oh well. :3
Love
Forgot to post this earlier.

Justykanna
I love it when the other side on top lane just let me freely farm creep.
Especially when I'm using Nasus, lol.
show more