League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Glass
hey Phreak when is Riot going to delete Zed?
Riot Phreak

Glass wrote:

hey Phreak when is Riot going to delete Zed?
Soon(tm)

Kanye West wrote:

Phreak, are there any upcoming changes to Trinity Force?
We're going to buff Trinity Force by reducing recipe price to 3 Gold.

I'm looking forward to your questions!
Kanye West
Hey Phreak is Corki going to get a buff? I think he needs to start every game with a trinity force for tons of damage.
Riot Phreak

Kanye West wrote:

Hey Phreak is Corki going to get a buff? I think he needs to start every game with a trinity force for tons of damage.
Corki used to be one of three most picked AD Carry. There's no point in "balancing" him.
Fabi

BUFF SORAKA PHREAK PLZZZZ
Riot Phreak

Fabi wrote:

We're gonna adjust her attack animation for better Trinity Force procs.
brikepicness

Riot Phreak wrote:

Fabi wrote:

We're gonna adjust her attack animation for better Trinity Force procs.
I See
GeeNX
Someone can explain me the IEM at Brazil? btw I saw a game between pain and next or like that and was really nice, I didnt expect that much!!

It is, who win the IEM on Brazil win a prize and qualifies for WHAT, for the world's IEM or what??
Musty
@↑: you see that this is confusing, isnt it?
GeeNX
Maybe u.u
noneed

GeeNX wrote:

Someone can explain me the IEM at Brazil? btw I saw a game between pain and next or like that and was really nice, I didnt expect that much!!

It is, who win the IEM on Brazil win a prize and qualifies for WHAT, for the world's IEM or what??
there are several IEMs across the world. if u win a previous one you are automatically qualified for the next one. else, there are always qualifiers. most of the times there are 4-6 teams from the region where the current IEM is held at and then some foreign teams who qualified through online qualifier. if you win, you get some money.

edit: where'd u guys end up btw? got into plat div III with 19-6 currently. I think I'm #8 right now in my division.
Glass
I got gold in S2 and I haven't played a single ranked game after the ELO reset(which put me at 1.4k)... does it mean that I'll be playing with 1.2k elo ppl in my placement matches since my profile is basically "clean"?
Vulf
When i queued up i was with people around my elo that were also doing their placements.
Hakeru
is this ok for thresh?
Yapa
I would bang plantbutt

Kaoru

Average day as support master yi.
GeeNX
When you are playing for upgrade division you have to win 3 of 5, niceeee!!
tyrael6192
isn't it 2 out of 3?
GeeNX
2 of 3 if you upgrade division V TO IV, IV to III etc, but 3 of 5 if you upgrade from Silver to Gold etc
tyrael6192
ahh, gotcha
show more