forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
Shh, don't be such a buzzkill.

Phreak, are there any upcoming changes to Trinity Force?
Glass
hey Phreak when is Riot going to delete Zed?
Riot Phreak

Glass wrote:

hey Phreak when is Riot going to delete Zed?
Soon(tm)

Kanye West wrote:

Phreak, are there any upcoming changes to Trinity Force?
We're going to buff Trinity Force by reducing recipe price to 3 Gold.

I'm looking forward to your questions!
Kanye West
Hey Phreak is Corki going to get a buff? I think he needs to start every game with a trinity force for tons of damage.
Riot Phreak

Kanye West wrote:

Hey Phreak is Corki going to get a buff? I think he needs to start every game with a trinity force for tons of damage.
Corki used to be one of three most picked AD Carry. There's no point in "balancing" him.
Fabi

BUFF SORAKA PHREAK PLZZZZ
Riot Phreak

Fabi wrote:

We're gonna adjust her attack animation for better Trinity Force procs.
brikepicness

Riot Phreak wrote:

Fabi wrote:

We're gonna adjust her attack animation for better Trinity Force procs.

I See
GeeNX
Someone can explain me the IEM at Brazil? btw I saw a game between pain and next or like that and was really nice, I didnt expect that much!!

It is, who win the IEM on Brazil win a prize and qualifies for WHAT, for the world's IEM or what??
Musty
@↑: you see that this is confusing, isnt it?
GeeNX
Maybe u.u
noneed

GeeNX wrote:

Someone can explain me the IEM at Brazil? btw I saw a game between pain and next or like that and was really nice, I didnt expect that much!!

It is, who win the IEM on Brazil win a prize and qualifies for WHAT, for the world's IEM or what??
there are several IEMs across the world. if u win a previous one you are automatically qualified for the next one. else, there are always qualifiers. most of the times there are 4-6 teams from the region where the current IEM is held at and then some foreign teams who qualified through online qualifier. if you win, you get some money.

edit: where'd u guys end up btw? got into plat div III with 19-6 currently. I think I'm #8 right now in my division.
Glass
I got gold in S2 and I haven't played a single ranked game after the ELO reset(which put me at 1.4k)... does it mean that I'll be playing with 1.2k elo ppl in my placement matches since my profile is basically "clean"?
Vulf
When i queued up i was with people around my elo that were also doing their placements.
Hakeru
is this ok for thresh?
Yapa_old_1
I would bang plantbutt

Yarissa

Average day as support master yi.
GeeNX
When you are playing for upgrade division you have to win 3 of 5, niceeee!!
tyrael6192
isn't it 2 out of 3?
GeeNX
2 of 3 if you upgrade division V TO IV, IV to III etc, but 3 of 5 if you upgrade from Silver to Gold etc
tyrael6192
ahh, gotcha
GeeNX

lux 2 mushrooms or 1 Q + AA

vayne Q+2 AA or Q+1AA+ ignite
Colin Hou
Breeze
hhhhhhhh
South
sigh, ive been getting the worst luck out of this new system. climbing back to gold is gunna take ages ._.
Yarissa
Floyd, what league did you start at? I started at Silver 1 and supposedly a lot of the leagues are glitched. You can lose your promotion matches and get demoted a league in my league. Or at least, so my friend has told me. I'm not doing any ranked until that (and this piece of shit graphics card that came broken) gets fixed
Wojjan
I was silver I yesterday. Back in placing.
GeeNX
I am "about" enter gold V , I have 100 points 2 W 2 L , if I win, I promote, if not I dont, this is the fucking 3rd time I have that promo, and always 3 L 2 W, this will be the same, meh
Nofool
Eu server
Username : foolno
i can play everything everywhere 8D no joking !
actually Platinum V but i'm probably bad cause i'm french T_T
add me if you want n_n
Yuffy-Nu
Summoner name: Yafui
Lvl 30 been playing since 2010 June :x
Add me if you want, it'd be fun to play with new people.(New to me)
Fabi

GeeNX wrote:

I am "about" enter gold V , I have 100 points 2 W 2 L , if I win, I promote, if not I dont, this is the fucking 3rd time I have that promo, and always 3 L 2 W, this will be the same, meh
I know somewhat that feel. I played 4 times the promotion to Silver I :/
Justykanna
I guess everyone plays ranked nowadays. =O
Vulf
I ended up dodging my first placement match because 3 people complained about me picking jungle Warwick. This new ranked system seems to have made ranked a whole hell of a lot more stressful than it needs to be. I'd rather just play normals and not care.
JesusYamato
Nah i have 4000+ normal games (2200wins 1800 losses) if u count all my accounts, i just dick around a lot.
Ranked too try hard, i play once in a while to test myself but i never take it too seriously.

Also i don²t really get it, i was 1560 when preseason ended and it still put me in silver I, meh i don²t even care

Yuffy-Nu wrote:

Summoner name: Yafui
Lvl 30 been playing since 2010 June :x
Add me if you want, it'd be fun to play with new people.(New to me)
Added
Aoriki
The whole new ranking system seems to be causing some stress to friends of mine cause they took the ranking games more serious. I asked them why and they want to be better then everyone else, I never take this game serious at all and I won't be doing ranking games anytime soon.

Also...dafuk happen to this match? o_o;

Cleatis
Feel free to add me too, my name is I Feed My Lane.
Kanye West
Where did Phreak go...?
NikFreaX
Its been a while since I've played. What are the top ADC's and Supports nowadays?
Sync

NikFreaX wrote:

Its been a while since I've played. What are the top ADC's and Supports nowadays?
How long are we talking? It's been more or less the same (with the exception of Nunu(nerfed pretty hard recently)/Cait/Miss Fortune becoming very popular recently) since finals. Ezreal is still #1 probably. Corki has been seeing less and less play since S3 started (the trin force cost reduction might help).

No idea how far you're talking and I can only really talk about the last 5 or 6 months
those
Ezreal focuses more on bursts of damage, and with the building of Trinity Force dying down, he is driven further and further away from this focus. Iceborn Gauntlet doesn't match Trinity Force's damage output; it's more of a utility item.
show more