forum

Alex Mercer Mashups - SpiceTrousle

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rizen
modded this but lost chat logs ;_;

talked about 1/4 spacing consistency, some bits undermapped, wonky flow fixes, etc.
Topic Starter
Kanye

Rizen wrote:

modded this but lost chat logs ;_;

talked about 1/4 spacing consistency, some bits undermapped, wonky flow fixes, etc.
fixed everything up that you said, except one point which i'll ask about ingame. Thanks for the mod! ^_^
Kuki
ok oko another map
here's a small mod and some tips to help you improve 8-)

one really good tip i can give you (apart from reusing things to create structure as i say below) is to reuse placement! if you've put down a few notes, and want to know where to place the next note, put it where one of those notes were! Check some of my maps or relatively any good quality map to see this (and the reusing notes to create structure) method used almost 100% of the time.

i suggest not spending too much time on maps early on. every map you make will be a significant improvement, but if you stay behind on older maps they can and will stunt your improvement and in some cases actually be detrimental to your skill overall. until you're at a point when you're relatively problem-free (you're looking at six months to a year on average for that to happen, so patience is key) you should just stick to making a full set (or if you want to focus on something in particular, just an easy/normal for example is fine), getting one or two mods, and moving on. you can do whatever you want, i'm not forcing you to do this, but i am letting you know that it is definitely the best way to improve at mapping, and sticking to maps too long will be detrimental to your improvement and your current skill. this is something you should definitely want to do, but again it's your choice boyo.

make sure you consistently check to see if something flows right. If it's comfortable for you, it's comfortable for the player (most of the time). you need to watch out though, because the more you play your own map you'll get used to bad flow and won't notice it, so make sure you only check once or twice! you don't even need to go into test mode, just play the song in editor and glide your cursor through parts of the map to check them. Also, if you're not already, don't use grid snap, it really limits what you can do creatively.

Reusing (copying and pasting things you've used before in a map) may seem like a lazy way to map, but it actually adds some really nice structure to your map and makes it much better looking overall. Check any good map and you'll see what I mean, it's used often to create symmetrical patterns and just patterns in general.

try to have consistent spacing! the only reason you should change the spacing is for emphasis. if something is quiet and soft, lower the spacing. if something is loud and heavy, make the spacing higher. You should try to find a consistent distance snap to use throughout the whole diff. You don't even need to use distance snap, just use it as a guideline for what to do. check the upper right corner when you have a note selected to see the spacing between the note ahead of it and the note behind it.

[spicetale]
tags conflict with easy/normal diff

you need to set an end to your kiai time. ideally it should be much less than half the map, which it isn't looking like currently.

00:00:100 (1,2) - you've clearly tried to make these two sliders the same, copy the first one and use it as the second.
00:01:300 (5,3) - try to avoid this overlap and overlaps in general, they make your map look messy, this i think would look fine though if you ctrl+gd and used the same slider as you did for 00:01:300 (5) -.
00:02:500 (4,5,6,7) - squares generally are a bit awkward to play, especially bigger ones. this one in particular is uneven which makes it even more so. if you want to keep this make a perfect square, or simply copy 00:02:500 (4,5) - and place them in the same spot.
00:03:300 (1,2) - this plays quite awkwardly, i suggest trying something like this instead, or something like it.
00:04:300 (4) - sliders on red ticks generally don't play as nice as sliders on whites, because the upbeat is on the end of the slider. sliders should start on upbeats and end on downs generally because you want to be able to 'click' the upbeat, not the down.
00:04:700 (5,1,2) - this is pretty awkward to play coming off of 00:04:300 (4) -, ctrl+ging 00:04:700 (5,1,2) - is an easy fix, but it results in you needing to move 00:05:300 (3) - also, so keep that in mind.
00:05:900 (5,6,7) - again, quite an awkward pattern to play. it's too linear, the player just moves in a straight line. consider putting 00:06:300 (7) - in around the same place as 00:06:500 (1) - and ctrl+ging 00:06:500 (1,2) -.
00:07:300 (1,2) - two curves in a row, especially place like this, doesn't look very nice aesthetically and looks a bit simple. the spacing here is also 0.8x, compared to most of the rest of the map's 2.0x, so i suggest keeping it that way. if you want to lower, perhaps use something more like 1.5x. consider something like this, fixing spacing and making it look nicer aesthetically too.
00:08:500 (1) - this slider doesn't look very nice at all. what you've done is perhaps accidentally put two points instead of one, but upon returning back to using one one point the editor still considers that slider as if it had two, resulting in the forced, weak, curve. simply remove the point and readd to fix.
00:09:100 (2,3,4) - an extra 0.5x spacing emphasis on notes you had 2.0 before at 00:06:700 (2,3,4) -. you need to use spacing appropriately with the song to emphasise things that require it, and put less emphasis on things that don't.
00:09:100 (2,3,4,5) - the pattern here is also insanely uncomfortable and very linear. it plays like this. because of such a high spacing, the cursor is moving so fast that when it has to slow down at the end it's too hard for the player to gague it and undershoots or overshoots the last note. perhaps make this a triangle-ish shape like this, with 00:08:500 (1) - blanketing 00:09:300 (3) - and 00:09:700 (5) - stacked where 00:09:300 (3) - is also for a nice back-and-forth. after making these changes you'll need to move around 00:10:100 (1) - a little to fix up the spacing there too.
00:10:700 (2,3,4,1) - again, very unnecessary spacing as there's no emphasis apart from the finish hitsound on these notes. the jump between 00:11:100 (4) - and 00:11:300 (1) - is quite awkward to play, i would suggest moving it somewhere more like [url]here[/url] instead.
00:12:300 (1,2) - 0.5x extra spacing for something that should have at least 0.5x less.
00:18:100 (4,5,6,7,8) - the first 3 notes here are 1/8 in the song, you should map them accordingly at this difficulty. place 1/8 sliders in place of the first three notes like this to cover it well.
00:14:700 (2,3) - almost a perfectly straight line in the flow, you need to move uncomfortably from (2) to (3) and then you need to stop and move slower the complete opposite way. consider something more like this.

overall, clearly a beginner's map as expected from someone who hasn't been mapping for that long, but far better than your others so far. I hope to see you improve from the tips i've given on your next map! poke me when you have another map and i'll mod that too, and remember i'm always here if you need any help with anything whether it be about mapping or not 8-)
Topic Starter
Kanye

Kuki wrote:

ok oko another map
here's a small mod of a million dollars and some tips to help you improve 8-)

one really good tip i can give you (apart from reusing things to create structure as i say below) is to reuse placement! if you've put down a few notes, and want to know where to place the next note, put it where one of those notes were! Check some of my maps or relatively any good quality map to see this (and the reusing notes to create structure) method used almost 100% of the time. dirty cheats

i suggest not spending too much time on maps early on. every map you make will be a significant improvement, but if you stay behind on older maps they can and will stunt your improvement and in some cases actually be detrimental to your skill overall. until you're at a point when you're relatively problem-free (you're looking at six months to a year on average for that to happen, so patience is key) you should just stick to making a full set (or if you want to focus on something in particular, just an easy/normal for example is fine), getting one or two mods, and moving on. you can do whatever you want, i'm not forcing you to do this, but i am letting you know that it is definitely the best way to improve at mapping, and sticking to maps too long will be detrimental to your improvement and your current skill. this is something you should definitely want to do, but again it's your choice boyo.

make sure you consistently check to see if something flows right. If it's comfortable for you, it's comfortable for the player (most of the time). you need to watch out though, because the more you play your own map you'll get used to bad flow and won't notice it, so make sure you only check once or twice! you don't even need to go into test mode, just play the song in editor and glide your cursor through parts of the map to check them. Also, if you're not already, don't use grid snap, it really limits what you can do creatively.

Reusing (copying and pasting things you've used before in a map) may seem like a lazy way to map, but it actually adds some really nice structure to your map and makes it much better looking overall. Check any good map and you'll see what I mean, it's used often to create symmetrical patterns and just patterns in general.

try to have consistent spacing! the only reason you should change the spacing is for emphasis. if something is quiet and soft, lower the spacing. if something is loud and heavy, make the spacing higher. You should try to find a consistent distance snap to use throughout the whole diff. You don't even need to use distance snap, just use it as a guideline for what to do. check the upper right corner when you have a note selected to see the spacing between the note ahead of it and the note behind it.

[spicetale]
tags conflict with easy/normal diff its just a prank bro

you need to set an end to your kiai time. ideally it should be much less than half the map, which it isn't looking like currently. the whole map should be a kiai tbh

00:00:100 (1,2) - you've clearly tried to make these two sliders the same, copy the first one and use it as the second. fixed
00:01:300 (5,3) - try to avoid this overlap and overlaps in general, they make your map look messy, this i think would look fine though if you ctrl+gd and used the same slider as you did for 00:01:300 (5) -. fixed
00:02:500 (4,5,6,7) - squares generally are a bit awkward to play, especially bigger ones. this one in particular is uneven which makes it even more so. if you want to keep this make a perfect square, or simply copy 00:02:500 (4,5) - and place them in the same spot. fixed
00:03:300 (1,2) - this plays quite awkwardly, i suggest trying something like this instead, or something like it. fixed
00:04:300 (4) - sliders on red ticks generally don't play as nice as sliders on whites, because the upbeat is on the end of the slider. sliders should start on upbeats and end on downs generally because you want to be able to 'click' the upbeat, not the down. fixed
00:04:700 (5,1,2) - this is pretty awkward to play coming off of 00:04:300 (4) -, ctrl+ging 00:04:700 (5,1,2) - is an easy fix, but it results in you needing to move 00:05:300 (3) - also, so keep that in mind. fixed
00:05:900 (5,6,7) - again, quite an awkward pattern to play. it's too linear, the player just moves in a straight line. consider putting 00:06:300 (7) - in around the same place as 00:06:500 (1) - and ctrl+ging 00:06:500 (1,2) -. fixed
00:07:300 (1,2) - two curves in a row, especially place like this, doesn't look very nice aesthetically and looks a bit simple. the spacing here is also 0.8x, compared to most of the rest of the map's 2.0x, so i suggest keeping it that way. if you want to lower, perhaps use something more like 1.5x. consider something like this, fixing spacing and making it look nicer aesthetically too. #aesthetics
00:08:500 (1) - this slider doesn't look very nice at all. what you've done is perhaps accidentally put two points instead of one, but upon returning back to using one one point the editor still considers that slider as if it had two, resulting in the forced, weak, curve. simply remove the point and readd to fix. fixed
00:09:100 (2,3,4) - an extra 0.5x spacing emphasis on notes you had 2.0 before at 00:06:700 (2,3,4) -. you need to use spacing appropriately with the song to emphasise things that require it, and put less emphasis on things that don't. fixed
00:09:100 (2,3,4,5) - the pattern here is also insanely uncomfortable and very linear. it plays like this. because of such a high spacing, the cursor is moving so fast that when it has to slow down at the end it's too hard for the player to gague it and undershoots or overshoots the last note. perhaps make this a triangle-ish shape like this, with 00:08:500 (1) - blanketing fixed00:09:300 (3) - and 00:09:700 (5) - stacked where 00:09:300 (3) - is also for a nice back-and-forth. after making these changes you'll need to move around 00:10:100 (1) - a little to fix up the spacing there too.
00:10:700 (2,3,4,1) - again, very unnecessary spacing as there's no emphasis apart from the finish hitsound on these notes. the jump between 00:11:100 (4) - and 00:11:300 (1) - is quite awkward to play, i would suggest moving it somewhere more like [url]here[/url] instead. fixed
00:12:300 (1,2) - 0.5x extra spacing for something that should have at least 0.5x less. same
00:18:100 (4,5,6,7,8) - the first 3 notes here are 1/8 in the song, you should map them accordingly at this difficulty. place 1/8 sliders in place of the first three notes like this to cover it well. thats cancer but i like it
00:14:700 (2,3) - almost a perfectly straight line in the flow, you need to move uncomfortably from (2) to (3) and then you need to stop and move slower the complete opposite way. consider something more like this. fixed

overall, clearly a beginner's map as expected from someone who hasn't been mapping for that long, but far better than your others so far. I hope to see you improve from the tips i've given on your next map! poke me when you have another map and i'll mod that too, and remember i'm always here if you need any help with anything whether it be about mapping or not 8-) cheers buddo
fat pear
my mapset is better 8)
Kuki

[ microism ] wrote:

my mapset is better 8)
tbh it isn't xx
Ayyri
hi i love spice memes

GOOD JOB YOU'RE THE BEST
Stefan

Ayyri wrote:

hi i love spice memes

GOOD JOB YOU'RE THE BEST
POWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR
Noffy
Hi, mod as requested from my queue :)
..Wait, why did you request a mod for a map in the graveyard? ;_;

A bit short of a mod, not really sure what to say, sorry I couldn't be of more help :c

[General]

Consider adding some combo colors that fit the background to add more personality to your map!

The tags in Rizen's hard difficulty conflict with all the other difficulties, please fix.

Your New Combo'ing seems to be very inconsistent in some difficulties, I reccomend re-doing it so that generally new combos are every other bar. (The big white ticks)

[Easy]
Overall, the difficulty seems a bit messy as many sliders and objects are closer together than they need to be. Try spacing out your patterns a bit more?
in example: 00:12:900 (1,3) - how these two touch when 3 could have been angled to move more to the left and avoid this.
00:11:300 (1) - Diagonal wave sliders can be very difficult to make look good, I suggest it be a simple straight or curved slider instead.
00:22:500 (5,1) - This overlap is super duper sad. (1) is nearly entirely covered up by (5). It's hard to read, and looks bad :o
00:51:300 (1) - The spinner here doesn't fit the song too well, as there is no significant held note or build up here to spin to. Consider adding other rhythms in its place.

[Normal]
Similar to easy, I find the placements of the objects to be rather haphazard and there doesn't seem to be many patterns in this map.
Generally, when placing them, try to make one object follow the other in nicer lines, and more angled movements for more intense bits of the song.
00:18:100 (5) - While I see why you did this, a 1/4 reverse slider here may be hard to read for players of this difficulty. Maybe change to a 1/2 reverse slider instead.
00:35:300 (1,2,3) - I like this :D
00:48:100 (5,3) - Overlaps please. No.
00:54:500 (6,8) - Please

[Rizen's Hard]

Overall, a pretty solid diff.
Just
00:13:700 (5,6,7) - Rhythms like this, the 1/4 slider is a bit much and quite a bit harder compared to the rest of this diff. Consider removing the middle circles in these rhythms, and it should be pretty good.

[onigiri's meatballs]

See this about difficulty names:
A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.

So, only the highest diff may have a custom name unless the other difficulties custom names properly indicate their difficulty levels.
Diff was looking solid until
00:07:300 (3,1) - please no overlap like this it doesn't look good :'<

You said to ignore it, but the difficulty name itself is aa so I felt the need to point it out >A<

I'm curious how this diff would look if it were finished

[moph's Insane]

Overall, a nice difficulty
Except, a lot of the stacking is difficult to read, and most times there isn't even a visible stack, which is kind of sort of unrankable
Avoid setting stack leniency to a point where you have perfectly overlapping consecutive hit objects. This setting is used if stacking is damaging to patterns that exist in a map. It is usually a good idea to keep it enabled.
Manual stacking is acceptable as long as it's still readable while playing.

OH

00:14:000 (6,7) - Wait what is this ;_;
00:32:900 (4,5) - Why not have 5 follow out from 4's tail? It's currently unneccesarily hidden and difficult to read. (Do it like you did 00:34:100 (2,3) - ? )

[SPICETALE]
Hm, not sure about anything specific to point out just
  1. a lot of the way you stack objects under others several notes previous or slider ends doesn't seem to fit well with the flow and is quite hard to read, consider revising
  2. The sudden change to the soft set takes the hitsounds from being rather loud to comparitively hard to hear, reducing the amount of feedback a player gets. Maybe continue using the drum set instead, just with slightly reduced volume.
  3. The flow seems kind of all over the place and not too good to play but I'm personally not too sure what to suggest for fixing that ;_;
00:45:700 (1,2) - Also this is nice

Good luck with this map! Maybe consider reviving it someday. Woo.
Topic Starter
Kanye

Ayyri wrote:

hi i love spice memes

GOOD JOB YOU'RE THE BEST
aaaaa thanks :^)
Topic Starter
Kanye

Noffy wrote:

Hi, mod as requested from my queue :) o/
..Wait, why did you request a mod for a map in the graveyard? ;_; I have no idea it keeps going back http://puu.sh/r85lk.png

A bit short of a mod, not really sure what to say, sorry I couldn't be of more help :c

[General]

Consider adding some combo colors that fit the background to add more personality to your map! I still don't know how to do this ;w;

The tags in Rizen's hard difficulty conflict with all the other difficulties, please fix. On it

Your New Combo'ing seems to be very inconsistent in some difficulties, I reccomend recommend I hate english re-doing it so that generally new combos are every other bar. (The big white ticks) fixing

[Easy]
Overall, the difficulty seems a bit messy as many sliders and objects are closer together than they need to be. Try spacing out your patterns a bit more?
in example: 00:12:900 (1,3) - how these two touch when 3 could have been angled to move more to the left and avoid this.
00:11:300 (1) - Diagonal wave sliders can be very difficult to make look good, I suggest it be a simple straight or curved slider instead.
00:22:500 (5,1) - This overlap is super duper sad. (1) is nearly entirely covered up by (5). It's hard to read, and looks bad :o
00:51:300 (1) - The spinner here doesn't fit the song too well, as there is no significant held note or build up here to spin to. Consider adding other rhythms in its place. This diff and normal will most likely be remapped, as I had absolutely ZERO knowledge of mapping these when I made them,but I'll keep these comments in mind when doing it!

[Normal]
Similar to easy, I find the placements of the objects to be rather haphazard and there doesn't seem to be many patterns in this map.
Generally, when placing them, try to make one object follow the other in nicer lines, and more angled movements for more intense bits of the song.
00:18:100 (5) - While I see why you did this, a 1/4 reverse slider here may be hard to read for players of this difficulty. Maybe change to a 1/2 reverse slider instead.
00:35:300 (1,2,3) - I like this :D
00:48:100 (5,3) - Overlaps please. No.
00:54:500 (6,8) - Please Same as above ^

[Rizen's Hard]

Overall, a pretty solid diff.
Just
00:13:700 (5,6,7) - Rhythms like this, the 1/4 slider is a bit much and quite a bit harder compared to the rest of this diff. Consider removing the middle circles in these rhythms, and it should be pretty good. This may also be fixed up, since Rizen has improved a LOT since this was made

[onigiri's meatballs]

See this about difficulty names:
A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.

So, only the highest diff may have a custom name unless the other difficulties custom names properly indicate their difficulty levels.
Diff was looking solid until
00:07:300 (3,1) - please no overlap like this it doesn't look good :'<

You said to ignore it, but the difficulty name itself is aa so I felt the need to point it out >A< It's okay, this diff is being removed anyways, thanks for the feedback though!

I'm curious how this diff would look if it were finished finishing maps in 2016 LUL

[moph's Insane]

Overall, a nice difficulty
Except, a lot of the stacking is difficult to read, and most times there isn't even a visible stack, which is kind of sort of unrankable
Avoid setting stack leniency to a point where you have perfectly overlapping consecutive hit objects. This setting is used if stacking is damaging to patterns that exist in a map. It is usually a good idea to keep it enabled.
Manual stacking is acceptable as long as it's still readable while playing.

OH

00:14:000 (6,7) - Wait what is this ;_;
00:32:900 (4,5) - Why not have 5 follow out from 4's tail? It's currently unneccesarily hidden and difficult to read. (Do it like you did 00:34:100 (2,3) - ? )

[SPICETALE]
Hm, not sure about anything specific to point out just
  1. a lot of the way you stack objects under others several notes previous or slider ends doesn't seem to fit well with the flow and is quite hard to read, consider revising
  2. The sudden change to the soft set takes the hitsounds from being rather loud to comparitively hard to hear, reducing the amount of feedback a player gets. Maybe continue using the drum set instead, just with slightly reduced volume.
  3. The flow seems kind of all over the place and not too good to play but I'm personally not too sure what to suggest for fixing that ;_;
    I'm seriously considering starting over, since I've gotten a little better, and fixing this seems like a lot of work
    This was also aimed at being a diff that was weird but challenging and fun, which I failed to do, but I guess I'll keep trying
00:45:700 (1,2) - Also this is nice Glad you liked it although I'm not exactly sure what's good about it \o/

Good luck with this map! Maybe consider reviving it someday. Woo.
Rev'd and ready to go

Thank you so much!
Noffy

Kanye wrote:

..Wait, why did you request a mod for a map in the graveyard? ;_; I have no idea it keeps going back http://puu.sh/r85lk.png

A beatmap will return to the graveyard if it's not updated soon after revival (say, within 5 minutes). Just click the revive button on your userpage, and then go and update the map. Then it should stay in pending :)
Topic Starter
Kanye

Noffy wrote:

Kanye wrote:

A beatmap will return to the graveyard if it's not updated soon after revival (say, within 5 minutes). Just click the revive button on your userpage, and then go and update the map. Then it should stay in pending :)
Ah okay, I had no idea about that, thanks! But I'm not at home so my local changes there aren't with me. I'll fix this up once I get there ;w;
Topic Starter
Kanye

Stefan wrote:

Ayyri wrote:

hi i love spice memes

GOOD JOB YOU'RE THE BEST
POWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR
Buy your super powerful odor blocking body wash in a store near you
kwk
quick~
[Easy]
  1. try and keep your dsing to be a bit more accurate it fluctates from 1.47x to 1.55, i suggest you use grid size 4 since it seems like this occurs due to you grid snapping it to 3.
  2. 00:03:300 (3,4) - suggest you pair these so they form a sortve pattern together, similarly to what you have established here 00:00:100 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/raIVh/8e72d57441.png something basic like this i think makes it look nicer and less out of place, since they are basically the same sound.
  3. you sure you don't want to use repeat sliders at all? i think it helps represent the music better at points like 00:07:300 (2) - where you skip a beat at 00:07:700 with the slider that your currently using. This happens throughout the map, so if you change one slider make it consistent when the music repeats itself.
  4. 00:09:700 (4,5)- make it 1.5x
  5. 00:26:500 (1) - right now it doesnt really end on anything, change it to here 00:31:300 - . With spinners its not too important where it begins but where it ends is rather important
[Normal]
  1. Try utilising repeats like i mentioned in easy and fixing up ur dsing
  2. i think you should try to utilise blanket techniques so stuff like 00:03:700 (1,2) - would look something like this. http://puu.sh/raJuO/6737e3e763.png you can apply this elsewhere such as 00:05:700 (4,3) - and 00:07:700 (3,5) - etc
  3. 00:13:700 (3,3) - try to stack objects that overlap and are relatively close in the timeline like 00:13:700 (3,3) - 00:15:700 (4,2) - etc
  4. 00:26:900 (1) - extend to 00:31:300 or 00:31:700 so it actually ends on something
[SPICETALE]
  1. 00:18:900 (7) - suggest you try removing this note, i feel like a pause here feels rather fitting since theres no bg music
  2. 00:31:700 (1) - ^
  3. 00:46:900 (6) - 1.00x SV for consistency with 00:40:500 (7) -
  4. 00:48:900 (1) - 1.50x SV?
  5. rest is just aesthetic issues that i think having a read through t/465718 might be helpful
gl
Topic Starter
Kanye

kwk wrote:

quick~
[Easy]
  1. try and keep your dsing to be a bit more accurate it fluctates from 1.47x to 1.55, i suggest you use grid size 4 since it seems like this occurs due to you grid snapping it to 3. must have reset the setting or smth it was usually 4 for me
  2. 00:03:300 (3,4) - suggest you pair these so they form a sortve pattern together, similarly to what you have established here 00:00:100 (1,2) - http://puu.sh/raIVh/8e72d57441.png something basic like this i think makes it look nicer and less out of place, since they are basically the same sound. ye
  3. you sure you don't want to use repeat sliders at all? i think it helps represent the music better at points like 00:07:300 (2) - where you skip a beat at 00:07:700 with the slider that your currently using. This happens throughout the map, so if you change one slider make it consistent when the music repeats itself. didn't wanna have too many notes and make it overcomplicated, but I see what you mean, I'll keep it in mind
  4. 00:09:700 (4,5)- make it 1.5x but they are
  5. 00:26:500 (1) - right now it doesnt really end on anything, change it to here 00:31:300 - . With spinners its not too important where it begins but where it ends is rather important I just didn't want to have it too close to the note following
[Normal]
  1. Try utilising repeats like i mentioned in easy and fixing up ur dsing on it
  2. i think you should try to utilise blanket techniques so stuff like 00:03:700 (1,2) - would look something like this. http://puu.sh/raJuO/6737e3e763.png you can apply this elsewhere such as 00:05:700 (4,3) - and 00:07:700 (3,5) - etc ye
  3. 00:13:700 (3,3) - try to stack objects that overlap and are relatively close in the timeline like 00:13:700 (3,3) - 00:15:700 (4,2) - etc i see
  4. 00:26:900 (1) - extend to 00:31:300 or 00:31:700 so it actually ends on something again with easy I thought it may be too close to the following note
I've definitely gotta study some easy and normal diffs
[SPICETALE] now to the main event
  1. 00:18:900 (7) - suggest you try removing this note, i feel like a pause here feels rather fitting since theres no bg music WHAT
  2. 00:31:700 (1) - ^ there's definitely a note here
  3. 00:46:900 (6) - 1.00x SV for consistency with 00:40:500 (7) - yes
  4. 00:48:900 (1) - 1.50x SV? yes
  5. rest is just aesthetic issues that i think having a read through t/465718 might be helpful you doubt my #aesthetics?
gl Thanks for the mod!
Grrum
Hi. Here from my queue. Here are some videos that are related to things talked about in the mod that I think can be helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LScL4CWe5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCB5rLXqWKY

[Spicetale]

00:01:300 (5) – I don't like the curvature of this slider. It makes the patten look sloppy. Do something like this: http://puu.sh/raUDz/8f4588c356.jpg. Here, not only does the slider blanket the (2) slider, the (2) slider acts as a line of symmetry for (5). To construct this, start with the symmetry first and then rotate into position (by 21 degrees): http://puu.sh/raUFV/36b41aaac2.jpg

00:04:500 (4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) – These seem like they're all the same DS. This is a problem with your pacing. 00:06:700 (2) – Feels like a strong note in the music, but it feels exactly the same as every other note. Using spacing differences will help to emphasize strong notes like this one and make important beats stand out in the map. But equally important is to use small spacing for weaker notes in the song. So consider decreasing the spacing into 00:05:900 (5) – to provide a moment of rest on a part of the music where the beat isn't all that strong.
This type of suggestion applies to the map as a whole.

00:08:500 (1,4) – Is this overlap intentional? Overlaps tend to look poor if it's not serving a greater purpose. I don't think it looks amazing, so try avoiding the overlap.

00:13:300 (3,4) – Why not make these objects parallel?

00:13:700 (4) – This sliderend being silence sounds a bit awkward to me. Try removing the clap and making the volume 50% to pick up the drum.

00:20:500 (5,6,7) – If you keep this rhythm, consider doing something like this for structure: http://puu.sh/raV56/4d81d4d2d4.jpg

00:21:700 – This beat is quite strong in the melody. Generally, it's nice for strong notes like this to be a circle or slider head so the player can click it. Try a rhythm like this: http://puu.sh/raV8t/a0a7159ce3.jpg

00:34:100 (1) - I'm not a fan of the SV changes like this (and most other one-of SV changes). Get more opinions on this.

00:36:100 (1) – This slider looks ugly to me. Explore other slider options through guides like this one and ranked maps with nice sliders: t/208596

00:51:500 (1,2,3) – The DS between these guys should be the same for stronger structure (the symmetry isn't perfect, but you should be able to get the idea): http://puu.sh/raVuT/da1f1c708f.jpg

[Normal]

00:09:700 (6,7,8) – In a Normal, it's highly encouraged to maintain the same DS throughout the map: http://puu.sh/raW6w/f3f6078de6.jpg

00:12:900 (1,2,3) – This spacing is extremely inappropriate for a Normal.

00:14:700 – Since you gave us a taste of the ½ rhythms at 00:13:500 (2) - , it'd be nice to follow it up with other ½ rhythms in appropriate places like here. (This will help the spread of the mapset by making a smaller gap between how difficult the Normal and Hard is): http://puu.sh/raWhF/9323cd7763.jpg
This applies to other places in the map like 00:21:900 - , etc

00:22:500 (1,2) – As a global suggestion, fix your blankets.

00:54:500 (6) – NC?

[Easy]

You flow is pretty aggressive for an Easy. It uses a lot of drop-off flow instead of smoother flow. Imo, this isn't always appropriate. This may be because 1.50x DS is kind of high.

00:21:700 – This is a pretty strong note. A rhythm like this works a little better, but it doesn't really fit with the pacing of your map: http://puu.sh/raVUH/97a195e61d.jpg . So try deleting the (4) circle for a result of: http://puu.sh/raVXq/83b4a054b8.jpg

00:36:100 (4) – Slider feels too long, there's rhythm in here that would be nice to play. Try: http://puu.sh/raW1u/a4cacdb366.jpg

There's some issues that I didn't talk about because I didn't know how best to approach them. If you have any questions or want opinions about specific patterns, feel free to ask me in game. Good luck!
Topic Starter
Kanye

pinataman wrote:

Hi. Here from my queue. Here are some videos that are related to things talked about in the mod that I think can be helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LScL4CWe5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCB5rLXqWKY

[Spicetale]

00:01:300 (5) – I don't like the curvature of this slider. It makes the patten look sloppy. Do something like this: http://puu.sh/raUDz/8f4588c356.jpg. Here, not only does the slider blanket the (2) slider, the (2) slider acts as a line of symmetry for (5). To construct this, start with the symmetry first and then rotate into position (by 21 degrees): http://puu.sh/raUFV/36b41aaac2.jpg Did something similar

00:04:500 (4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) – These seem like they're all the same DS. This is a problem with your pacing. 00:06:700 (2) – Feels like a strong note in the music, but it feels exactly the same as every other note. Using spacing differences will help to emphasize strong notes like this one and make important beats stand out in the map. But equally important is to use small spacing for weaker notes in the song. So consider decreasing the spacing into 00:05:900 (5) – to provide a moment of rest on a part of the music where the beat isn't all that strong.
This type of suggestion applies to the map as a whole. i see

00:08:500 (1,4) – Is this overlap intentional? Overlaps tend to look poor if it's not serving a greater purpose. I don't think it looks amazing, so try avoiding the overlap. what overlap?

00:13:300 (3,4) – Why not make these objects parallel? okay

00:13:700 (4) – This sliderend being silence sounds a bit awkward to me. Try removing the clap and making the volume 50% to pick up the drum. did something

00:20:500 (5,6,7) – If you keep this rhythm, consider doing something like this for structure: http://puu.sh/raV56/4d81d4d2d4.jpg okay

00:21:700 – This beat is quite strong in the melody. Generally, it's nice for strong notes like this to be a circle or slider head so the player can click it. Try a rhythm like this: http://puu.sh/raV8t/a0a7159ce3.jpg did something similar

00:34:100 (1) - I'm not a fan of the SV changes like this (and most other one-of SV changes). Get more opinions on this. it fits the music at that time imo

00:36:100 (1) – This slider looks ugly (me) to me. Explore other slider options through guides like this one and ranked maps with nice sliders: t/208596 fixed

00:51:500 (1,2,3) – The DS between these guys should be the same for stronger structure (the symmetry isn't perfect, but you should be able to get the idea): http://puu.sh/raVuT/da1f1c708f.jpg Did something

[Normal] Since I remapped this entirely I can't really use this :/

00:09:700 (6,7,8) – In a Normal, it's highly encouraged to maintain the same DS throughout the map: http://puu.sh/raW6w/f3f6078de6.jpg

00:12:900 (1,2,3) – This spacing is extremely inappropriate for a Normal.

00:14:700 – Since you gave us a taste of the ½ rhythms at 00:13:500 (2) - , it'd be nice to follow it up with other ½ rhythms in appropriate places like here. (This will help the spread of the mapset by making a smaller gap between how difficult the Normal and Hard is): http://puu.sh/raWhF/9323cd7763.jpg
This applies to other places in the map like 00:21:900 - , etc

00:22:500 (1,2) – As a global suggestion, fix your blankets.

00:54:500 (6) – NC? apart from this

[Easy] same with this

You flow is pretty aggressive for an Easy. It uses a lot of drop-off flow instead of smoother flow. Imo, this isn't always appropriate. This may be because 1.50x DS is kind of high.

00:21:700 – This is a pretty strong note. A rhythm like this works a little better, but it doesn't really fit with the pacing of your map: http://puu.sh/raVUH/97a195e61d.jpg . So try deleting the (4) circle for a result of: http://puu.sh/raVXq/83b4a054b8.jpg

00:36:100 (4) – Slider feels too long, there's rhythm in here that would be nice to play. Try: http://puu.sh/raW1u/a4cacdb366.jpg

There's some issues that I didn't talk about because I didn't know how best to approach them. If you have any questions or want opinions about specific patterns, feel free to ask me in game. Good luck! I will thanks!
Thanks for the mod!
-SuGon-
[Easy]
inconsistent spacing:
your inconsistent spacing need to uniform
00:08:100 (3) -
00:12:900 (1) - Easy can't jump
00:16:100 (5) -
00:20:900 (4) -
00:39:300 (1) -
00:43:300 (5) -
00:46:500 (2) -
00:48:100 (4) -

flow:
00:08:500 (4,5,6,7) -
maybe you can use this flow below
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6105859
like this https://i.ppy.sh/32f3071d5b92d702a5c719710ab5a5f0f222e307/687474703a2f2f75702e7070792e73682f66696c65732f706963372e6a7067

00:16:100 (5,6) -
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6105840
like this
https://i.ppy.sh/53fa828d4650137e03df6f8cd14e4e4756f7b714/687474703a2f2f75702e7070792e73682f66696c65732f706963312e6a7067

I think Preview Point same as Kiai time 00:32:100 - is better

[Normal]
inconsistent spacing:
00:01:700 (3) -
00:04:900 (2) -
00:14:500 (1) -
00:20:100 (4) -
Please check by yourself.
your inconsistent spacing need to uniform
I think ds bettewwn 1.1x~1.3x is better,but your ds is 1.5x

overlap not recommand for normal:
00:34:900 (6,3) -
00:52:100 (2,4) -
00:18:100 (5,1) -

Object's end isn't snapped.
00:02:099 (4) -
00:05:299 (3) -

Why do I need to fix the distance?
Accroding to osu wiki:
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Distance_Snap

[Hard]
Your hard map .I feel good
Topic Starter
Kanye

-SuGon- wrote:

[Easy]
inconsistent spacing:
your inconsistent spacing need to uniform these spacings are the same DS through the whole map. The only reason they look closer is because it is mapped to 1 white rather than 2 in the previous notes. The spacing is fine. Changing the DS in easy isn't recommended.
00:12:900 (1) - Easy can't jump This is fine

flow:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6105859 I did something
like this https://i.ppy.sh/32f3071d5b92d702a5c719710ab5a5f0f222e307/687474703a2f2f75702e7070792e73682f66696c65732f706963372e6a7067

maybe you can use this flow below I did something else
like this
https://i.ppy.sh/53fa828d4650137e03df6f8cd14e4e4756f7b714/687474703a2f2f75702e7070792e73682f66696c65732f706963312e6a7067

I think Preview Point same as Kiai time 00:32:100 - is better fixed

[Normal]
inconsistent spacing:
00:01:700 (3) - spacing is the same
your inconsistent spacing need to uniform they are, the change in pace creates this illusion
I think ds bettewwn 1.1x~1.3x is better,but your ds is 1.5x I think the DS is fine

00:34:900 (6,3) - shifted it slightly, also makes it look nicer
00:52:100 (2,4) - these aren't overlapped
00:18:100 (5,1) - there is enough time between these that an overlap is fine

00:02:099 (4) - fixed
00:05:299 (3) - ^

Accroding to osu wiki:
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Distance_Snap I'm not sure what you're asking, but in easy and normals is recommended to keep the DS the same

[Hard]
Thanks!
-SuGon-

Kanye wrote:

-SuGon- wrote:

[Easy]
inconsistent spacing:
your inconsistent spacing need to uniform these spacings are the same DS through the whole map. The only reason they look closer is because it is mapped to 1 white rather than 2 in the previous notes. The spacing is fine. Changing the DS in easy isn't recommended.
00:12:900 (1) - Easy can't jump This is fine

flow:
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6105859 I did something

maybe you can use this flow below I did something else
like this

[Normal]
inconsistent spacing:
00:01:700 (3) - spacing is the same
your inconsistent spacing need to uniform they are, the change in pace creates this illusion
I think ds bettewwn 1.1x~1.3x is better,but your ds is 1.5x I think the DS is fine

00:34:900 (6,3) - shifted it slightly, also makes it look nicer
00:52:100 (2,4) - these aren't overlapped
00:18:100 (5,1) - there is enough time between these that an overlap is fine

00:02:099 (4) - fixed
00:05:299 (3) - ^

Accroding to osu wiki:
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Distance_Snap I'm not sure what you're asking, but in easy and normals is recommended to keep the DS the same

[Hard]
Thanks!
Sorry ! I meam if your ds is 1.5x. all of the object must fllow the same between 1.52x~1.48x on Easy and Normal.
for excemple 00:07:700 - (Easy)
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6112442
you can see
Prev: 1.52x
Next: 1.53x

1.53x is inconsistent spacing

so I suggest u to move node 3

If you have to open Grid (not recommand)
because may cause wrong ds
Lilyanna
Hi m4m from my queue

General:

-add ur gders names in tags
-disable countdown
-disable widescreen support
-100 volume is too loud
-fix consitent ncs on normal
-normal/easy/hard have same sv 1.40 its better if it go from low to bigger for the spread >//<

easy :

its better if u nc on every 2 downbeats imo
00:20:100 (3,4) - can fix blanket
00:20:900 (4,5,6) - doesnt look aesthaticaly appealing maybe 00:20:900 (4) - copy paste this slider in this one postion 00:22:500 (6) - and then ctrl-j and blanket with 00:22:100 (5) -
00:25:700 (8) - nc downbeat
00:46:500 (2,3,4) - need more polish with blanket fix
00:51:300 (1) - feels like spinner doesnt fit much here there is nothing stand for it maybe map the end

normal :

00:05:300 (3) - move to x320 y29 and then stack these 00:04:900 (2,4) - and fix ds consistency after
00:03:300 (5,1) - swap nc on downbeat
00:06:500 (4,1) - ^
00:08:500 (4) - why does it end on blue , snap it on the upbeat
00:09:700 (5) - nc
00:14:500 (1) - remove nc no need just stay consistent with nc and add it on every 2 downbeats
00:18:100 (5) - better avoid 1/4 snap in normal its confusing for new players specialy at high bpm
00:24:100 (1) - remove nc
00:39:300 (3,6) - stack with tail

rizen's hard :

00:19:500 (2,5) - maybe avoid this small overlap
00:49:500 (6,3) - can stack
good map

moph's insane :

00:08:100 (1) - maybe use same emphasized spacing like this 00:06:700 (2) -
00:09:500 (7,1) - same here 1 should be more emphasized then 00:09:900 (2) -
00:18:900 (1) - remove nc
00:19:300 (2) - nc here
00:20:900 (1) - same sound is more emphasized here while its not in rest
00:45:300 (2,3) - can polish the blanket more with the slider curve
00:57:300 - maybe make it clickable for better emphasize

im sorry cant mod higher diff i hope i helped ! Good luck!

my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/496096
u dont have to mod all diff since i didnt mod much drain in ur map x)
Topic Starter
Kanye

Lilyanna wrote:

Hi m4m from my queue

General:

-add ur gders names in tags Oh wow how did I not do this
-disable countdown I thought I did?
-disable widescreen support Fixed
-100 volume is too loud I don't think so. It's a loud song. People can just reduce volume if it's too loud
-fix consitent ncs on normal fixed.. I think. I'm not very good at putting them in the right spots
-normal/easy/hard have same sv 1.40 its better if it go from low to bigger for the spread >//< They were all multiplied anyway, but I fixed it. I guess it was unnecessary to have them high then scale them the same all map

easy :

its better if u nc on every 2 downbeats imo i'll try
00:20:100 (3,4) - can fix blanket fixed
00:20:900 (4,5,6) - doesnt look aesthaticaly appealing maybe 00:20:900 (4) - copy paste this slider in this one postion 00:22:500 (6) - and then ctrl-j and blanket with 00:22:100 (5) - I don't really understand what you mean
00:25:700 (8) - nc downbeat fixed
00:46:500 (2,3,4) - need more polish with blanket fix
00:51:300 (1) - feels like spinner doesnt fit much here there is nothing stand for it maybe map the end did something

normal :

00:05:300 (3) - move to x320 y29 and then stack these 00:04:900 (2,4) - and fix ds consistency after I'm remapping this diff
00:03:300 (5,1) - swap nc on downbeat fixed all ncs
00:06:500 (4,1) - ^
00:08:500 (4) - why does it end on blue , snap it on the upbeat fixed
00:09:700 (5) - nc
00:14:500 (1) - remove nc no need just stay consistent with nc and add it on every 2 downbeats
00:18:100 (5) - better avoid 1/4 snap in normal its confusing for new players specialy at high bpm I think this is okay, it's a reverse slider which isn't hard to read. If it were a kick slider I would understand
00:24:100 (1) - remove nc
00:39:300 (3,6) - stack with tail

im sorry cant mod higher diff i hope i helped ! Good luck! Thanks!

my map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/496096
u dont have to mod all diff since i didnt mod much drain in ur map x)
Thanks for the mod!
moph

Lilyanna wrote:

moph's insane :

00:08:100 (1) - maybe use same emphasized spacing like this 00:06:700 (2) - want to keep it different from the previous pattern as sound is different, also want to emphasize 3 more
00:09:500 (7,1) - same here 1 should be more emphasized then 00:09:900 (2) - I feel like lower spacing fits the transition to the next stanza better as well as to match the lowered pitch
00:18:900 (1) - remove nc going to keep this but NC next to help with reading
00:19:300 (2) - nc here added
00:20:900 (1) - same sound is more emphasized here while its not in rest not sure what you mean here, what other time? I'm emphasizing here because of the new stanza
00:45:300 (2,3) - can polish the blanket more with the slider curve ok
00:57:300 - maybe make it clickable for better emphasize sure
update
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Spicetrousle.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 32100
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.2
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.7
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.900001

[Metadata]
Title:SpiceTrousle
TitleUnicode:SpiceTrousle
Artist:Alex Mercer
ArtistUnicode:Alex Mercer
Creator:Kanye
Version:moph's Insane
Source:Undertale
Tags:Terry Crews Spaghetti Skeleton Spooky Rizen moph
BeatmapID:837713
BeatmapSetID:377148

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:8.5
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
32100,-100,4,2,0,70,0,1
51300,-133.333333333333,4,2,0,70,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,255,255
Combo2 : 255,255,0
Combo3 : 255,128,64
Combo4 : 255,0,0
Combo5 : 128,64,64

[HitObjects]
112,240,100,5,4,0:0:0:0:
116,328,300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,148,500,2,0,P|108:136|176:156,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,236,900,2,0,P|308:248|376:228,1,90
312,160,1300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,312,1500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,312,1700,6,0,P|264:332|312:336,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,356,2100,2,0,P|487:307|466:264,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,96,2500,2,0,P|352:124|325:163,1,90
168,232,2900,2,0,L|164:176,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
164,156,3100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,40,3300,6,0,L|44:136,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,328,3700,2,0,P|88:340|144:320,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,324,4000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,316,4100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,156,4300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,328,4500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,348,4700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,348,4800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,348,4900,6,0,L|356:348,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,164,5300,2,0,L|328:247,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
492,360,5700,2,0,L|444:276,1,90
376,164,6100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,164,6300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,164,6500,5,4,0:0:0:0:
350,348,6700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,88,6900,2,0,P|392:64|332:72,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,204,7300,2,0,B|288:116|288:116|248:16,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,34,7900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,204,8100,5,4,0:0:0:0:
176,120,8300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,284,8500,2,0,L|168:220,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,184,8900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,300,9100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,120,9300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,204,9500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
158,227,9700,5,4,0:0:0:0:
285,97,9900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,256,10100,2,0,L|440:312,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,312,10400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,320,10500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,328,10700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,208,10900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
348,164,11100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,256,11300,5,4,0:0:0:0:
428,104,11500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
248,124,11700,2,0,L|152:92,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
162,95,12100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,12300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,12400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
200,288,12500,2,0,P|216:240|204:196,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,340,12900,5,4,0:0:0:0:
304,288,13100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,240,13300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
248,380,13500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,224,13700,2,0,P|316:204|248:220,1,90
264,212,14000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,220,14100,2,0,L|260:120,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,112,14500,5,4,0:0:0:0:
164,156,14700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,288,14900,2,0,P|348:308|416:292,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,244,15300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,220,15500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
367,67,15700,2,0,L|363:115,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,144,15900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
152,344,16100,6,0,L|164:228,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,64,16500,2,0,P|52:116|68:164,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,160,16800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
76,168,16900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,112,17100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
161,254,17300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
241,198,17500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,356,17700,6,0,P|296:292|320:244,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,264,18100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
444,232,18200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
432,196,18300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,160,18400,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,128,18500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
408,128,18900,5,2,0:0:0:0:
104,256,19300,6,0,L|224:232,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,80,19700,2,0,P|124:124|136:168,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,238,20100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,28,20300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
8,128,20500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
8,128,20700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,136,20900,6,0,L|356:140,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,328,21300,2,0,L|152:324,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
152,324,21600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,324,21700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
84,208,21900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,128,22100,2,0,L|228:132,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,136,22300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
208,224,22500,5,4,0:0:0:0:
236,32,22700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,148,22900,2,0,L|508:156,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
500,160,23200,1,0,0:0:0:0:
508,168,23300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,248,23500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,132,23700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
344,64,23900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,312,24100,6,0,L|248:304,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,344,24500,2,0,L|196:352,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,172,24900,2,0,P|176:236|208:284,1,90
332,220,25300,2,0,L|283:220,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
259,220,25500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
92,224,25700,5,4,0:0:0:0:
260,128,25900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,308,26100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
176,220,26300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,176,26500,2,0,P|426:224|408:283,1,90
412,276,26800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,288,26900,2,0,L|488:319,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,319,27300,5,4,0:0:0:0:
332,220,27500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,128,27700,2,0,P|492:76|476:32,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,84,28100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
418,263,28300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
484,128,28500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,220,28700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,36,28900,6,0,P|324:88|344:132,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,305,29300,2,0,P|344:262|331:219,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,208,29600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,196,29700,2,0,L|224:212,1,90
72,56,30100,2,0,L|164:40,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,264,30500,6,0,P|128:196|148:152,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,112,30900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
406,149,31000,1,8,0:0:0:0:
413,185,31100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
420,221,31200,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,258,31300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
412,284,31700,6,0,P|422:235|432:286,1,135,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,352,32100,6,0,P|416:360|352:336,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,272,32500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
129,352,32700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,192,32900,2,0,P|124:168|192:192,1,135
200,200,33300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
128,268,33500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,44,33700,6,0,L|272:152,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,160,34100,2,0,P|420:140|344:164,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,168,34500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,312,34700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
420,256,34900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
268,200,35100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,300,35300,6,0,P|92:308|24:292,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
40,292,35600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,280,35700,2,0,L|40:184,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,40,36100,2,0,B|168:92|204:136|204:136|168:168|184:228,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,72,36700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,72,36800,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,72,36900,6,0,P|320:64|260:84,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,200,37300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,316,37500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,316,37600,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,316,37700,2,0,P|328:324|268:304,1,90
456,252,38100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
456,380,38300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,360,38500,6,0,L|196:256,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,212,38900,2,0,P|20:256|40:316,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,270,39300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,100,39500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,256,39700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,144,39900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
60,52,40100,6,0,P|48:96|68:156,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,224,40500,2,0,P|360:192|432:232,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,228,40900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,292,41100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
504,156,41300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
448,328,41500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,120,41700,6,0,L|304:80,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,84,42000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,80,42100,2,0,P|292:128|304:176,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,344,42500,2,0,P|216:280|184:188,1,135
184,192,42900,2,0,L|140:192,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,356,43100,2,0,L|176:356,1,45,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,272,43300,5,12,0:0:0:0:
324,272,43500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,272,43700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
184,68,43900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,68,44000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,68,44100,5,12,0:0:0:0:
184,192,44300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,36,44500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
356,224,44700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
464,176,44900,6,0,P|472:128|452:72,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,180,45300,2,0,P|260:236|276:284,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,336,45700,2,0,B|368:312|300:328|344:352|280:372|228:348,1,180,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,292,46300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,224,46500,5,4,0:0:0:0:
244,352,46700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
180,208,46900,2,0,P|128:224|100:316,1,135,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,320,47300,2,0,P|52:312|8:280,1,90
252,144,47700,2,0,P|269:189|263:243,1,90,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
8,112,48100,6,0,P|38:74|88:52,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,52,48400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,48,48500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,208,48700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
284,60,48900,2,0,P|296:116|272:172,1,90
100,152,49300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
100,152,49500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
263,263,49700,6,0,P|304:248|352:256,1,90,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,260,50000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,268,50100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,352,50300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,192,50500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,332,50700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,164,50900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
316,352,51100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,264,51300,6,0,L|96:264,1,67.5000025749208,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,344,51700,2,0,L|139:344,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,180,52100,2,0,L|44:180,1,67.5000025749208
60,188,52400,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,196,52500,2,0,P|36:144|56:84,1,101.250003862381
60,80,52900,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,96,53100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,112,53300,2,0,L|336:88,1,67.5000025749208,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,56,53700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,252,54000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,252,54100,2,0,P|332:208|348:168,1,67.5000025749208
456,188,54500,6,0,P|460:232|444:272,1,67.5000025749208
388,332,54900,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,328,55100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
212,264,55300,2,0,L|96:332,1,135.000005149842
95,332,56100,5,0,0:0:0:0:
28,256,56300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
92,176,56500,2,0,B|112:112|112:112|84:32,1,135.000005149842
89,47,57300,6,0,L|136:60,1,33.7500012874604
Rizen
aaaaa, forgot to remap this (here it is)

the points in the mod regarding this diff are design points which are voided with this remap. sorry Lilyanna :(

spicy meme
osu file format v14

[General]
PreviewTime: 28900
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Artist:Alex Mercer
ArtistUnicode:Alex Mercer
Version:Rizen's Hard
Source:Undertale
Tags:Terry Crews Spaghetti Skeleton Spooky Rizen moph
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
OverallDifficulty:6.5
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
100,-125,4,2,0,70,0,0
32100,-111.111111111111,4,2,0,70,0,1
51300,-125,4,2,0,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
90,71,100,6,0,L|152:59,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,104,500,2,0,L|300:115,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,134,900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,44,1100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,115,1300,2,0,P|299:146|309:176,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,152,1700,6,0,P|490:120|480:90,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,134,2100,2,0,P|393:165|403:195,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,248,2500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,195,2700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,267,2900,2,0,L|276:274,1,64,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,207,3300,6,0,L|200:214,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,118,3700,2,0,L|145:111,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,138,4100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,98,4300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
57,151,4500,2,0,P|42:179|38:210,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,253,4900,6,0,P|161:226|136:207,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,291,5300,2,0,P|107:318|133:337,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,337,5700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,252,5900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,166,6100,2,0,P|198:155|166:154,2,64,8|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,252,6700,5,0,0:0:0:0:
324,167,6900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,252,7100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,334,7300,2,0,P|384:344|440:316,1,128,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,124,8100,6,0,L|393:133,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,205,8500,2,0,P|299:149|309:87,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,133,9100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,222,9300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,294,9500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,196,9700,6,0,L|329:205,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,285,10100,2,0,P|214:270|178:218,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,125,10700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,212,10900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
103,134,11100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,37,11300,6,0,P|265:53|284:79,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,175,11700,2,0,L|407:153,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
502,141,12300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,64,12500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,244,12900,5,4,0:0:0:0:
438,319,13100,2,0,P|469:322|500:313,2,64,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,333,13700,2,0,L|246:346,1,96,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,337,14100,2,0,L|169:345,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,272,14500,6,0,L|98:280,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,249,14900,2,0,P|209:190|191:130,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,187,15500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,91,15700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
26,146,15900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,131,16100,6,0,L|256:123,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,180,16500,2,0,P|313:240|335:299,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,333,17100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,238,17300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,180,17500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,263,17700,6,0,L|176:272,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,229,18100,2,0,L|58:224,4,32,8|8|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,123,18900,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,123,19300,5,4,0:0:0:0:
349,107,19500,2,0,L|355:43,2,64,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,195,20100,2,0,P|374:199|426:163,1,128,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,282,20900,6,0,P|243:288|212:281,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,195,21300,2,0,L|181:67,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,25,21900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,120,22100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,215,22300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,232,22500,6,0,P|197:209|169:194,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,287,22900,2,0,P|194:320|257:316,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,236,23500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,242,23700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
351,322,23900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,154,24100,6,0,L|369:90,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,39,24500,2,0,B|282:100|282:100|226:63,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,125,25300,2,0,P|74:117|106:121,1,64,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,197,25700,6,0,P|199:201|169:194,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,111,26100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
153,200,26300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,291,26500,2,0,P|169:307|217:307,1,96,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,298,26900,2,0,P|261:289|293:288,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27300,12,8,31300,0:0:0:0:
131,155,32100,5,4,0:0:0:0:
131,155,32300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,223,32500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,117,32700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,187,32900,2,0,P|384:207|452:187,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,51,33700,6,0,P|250:37|215:37,1,71.9999978027344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,107,34100,2,0,L|154:249,1,143.999995605469,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,357,34700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,300,34900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,262,35100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,266,35300,6,0,P|301:308|250:324,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,313,35700,2,0,L|249:242,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,158,36100,2,0,P|354:159|387:173,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,267,36500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
334,266,36700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,133,36900,6,0,P|289:100|319:157,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,242,37500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,202,37700,2,0,P|129:170|124:135,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,80,38100,2,0,P|260:110|232:133,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,25,38500,5,4,0:0:0:0:
107,25,38700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,135,38900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,229,39100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,199,39300,2,0,P|220:253|211:322,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,134,40100,6,0,P|156:120|192:118,1,71.9999978027344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,164,40500,2,0,L|427:120,1,143.999995605469,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,31,41100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,127,41300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,70,41500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,120,41700,6,0,P|237:154|290:163,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,174,42100,2,0,L|297:245,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,352,42500,2,0,P|256:329|222:319,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,307,42900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,221,43100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,154,43300,6,0,P|182:185|155:209,1,71.9999978027344,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,117,43700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
178,47,43900,2,0,L|213:39,1,35.9999989013672,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,44,44100,2,0,L|300:29,1,71.9999978027344,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,90,44500,2,0,L|459:75,1,71.9999978027344,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,190,44900,5,4,0:0:0:0:
349,190,45100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,290,45300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,210,45500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,312,45700,2,0,P|131:323|61:310,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,95,46500,6,0,L|105:112,1,71.9999978027344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,142,46900,2,0,P|203:72|157:19,1,143.999995605469,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,113,47500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,218,47700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,250,47900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,59,48100,6,0,P|223:91|208:142,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,152,48500,2,0,L|293:134,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,220,48900,2,0,L|428:202,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
510,132,49300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,61,49500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,133,49700,6,0,P|252:191|257:261,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,220,50300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,133,50500,2,0,P|257:123|221:124,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,158,50900,2,0,P|87:176|62:202,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,215,51300,5,4,0:0:0:0:
221,123,51500,2,0,P|211:93|189:70,2,64,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,194,52100,2,0,L|379:170,1,96,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,178,52500,2,0,L|455:162,1,64,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,102,52900,5,0,0:0:0:0:
286,194,53100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,277,53300,2,0,P|301:288|269:289,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,229,53700,2,0,P|164:218|132:217,1,64,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,209,54000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,200,54100,2,0,L|97:136,1,64,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,8,54500,6,0,L|169:72,1,64,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,122,54900,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,87,55100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,122,55300,2,0,P|314:161|331:222,1,128,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,282,56100,5,0,0:0:0:0:
222,221,56300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,234,56500,2,0,L|442:253,2,128,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
O-Moei
Hi !, my 💑M4M request

✨ = Suggestion (Common opinion. No change, no problem)
💧 = Uuhhh? (Something feels wrong around here...)
💥 = Warning !!! (Yu know wat tu du xD )

Here we go...

General :
💥Rizen's Hard equalize Preview Time Point

✨BG better be 1366x768 since now is 1365x768

Easy
💧00:00:100 (1,2,3,4) - Unsnapped tails

💧00:48:100 (4,5) - Slightly irregular spacing

✨You NC the circles every 4 Stanza. NC every 2 Stanza is better to reduce NCs :) (like this one 00:32:100 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - )

✨Unnecessary beat circle 00:25:700 (1) - for Easy diff. Would be better delete that then extend spinner to replace its point

✨Some imperfect blanket almost everywhere :o might give some re-check :D Can't point them all clearly XDXD

✨00:47:700 (3,5) - I suggest don't do stack, give a flow pattern would be better
Normal
✨00:34:900 (1,2) - Swap NC
00:41:700 (7,1) - ^

💧00:23:700 (2,3) - Slightly irregular spacing

✨00:56:100 (3) - Try to have this slider ended here 00:56:900 - then add a circle 00:57:300 - is much more fitting
Rizen's Hard
Found nothing
moph's Insane
Found nothing
SPICETALE
💧Why use green lines to manage SV speeds ? :o

💧00:44:100 (8) - Should NC cuz of SV change
00:45:700 (3) - ^
00:46:900 (6) - ^
Oh okai, lot of SV changes XDXD can check yourself I guess :)

✨00:53:100 (6) - NC
00:55:700 (4) - ^

✨00:18:900 (8) - You can NC this for variety like 00:31:700 (1) -

Oke that's all from me. All e best C:
moph
Hi o/
[SPICETALE]
  1. 00:00:900 (3) - since you stacked (4) with the end of (2) you could stack this on the head of (1), looks a lot better imo
  2. 00:01:700 (1,2) - purely from an aesthetic point of view, unintentional overlaps like this really don't look that nice, especially how the overlap differently. Not going to keep mentioning this but look out for this throughout the diff
  3. 00:01:300 (5) - this could really be two singles instead of a slider, there is a pretty dominant sound of the slider end when your compare it to 00:00:100 (1,2) -, 00:01:700 (1,2) - these two can become a slider to make it consistent with the previous stanza rhythmically
  4. 00:02:500 (4,5,6,7) - while you could keep the spacing equal between the four singles here it would really take your map further if you focused on conveying emphasis a bit more. 00:02:900 (6) - is a very dominant beat and really should be emphasized more, you could increase the spacing for this note or decrease the spacing for the others or change the rhythm in some way
  5. 00:05:700 (4,5) - consider changing these two to a slider instead, doing so can emphasize 00:06:100 (6,7) - these two notes more as they're stronger than 00:05:700 (4,5) - but is mapped with the same intensity
  6. 00:07:300 (5,6) - these two sliders have broken anchors so you should probably redo them so they can blanket better
  7. 00:11:300 (1,2) - touchinggg
  8. 00:12:700 - this note should be mapped imo, leaving this is a bit weird as the percussion is strong here
  9. 00:13:300 (3) - flow isn't that great here, the direction of the slider really contradicts the motion from (1) to (2), this would be fine if (3) needed that emphasis but I don't really think it does
  10. 00:15:700 (5,6,1) - these three should really be rearranged, the flow is in a straight line with inconsistent spacing which results in awkward play
  11. 00:21:100 (6) - you really shouldn't be following DS here since the SV changed, you've been using consistent spacing so the spacing visually should be the same here between the three objects. However if you were doing this for emphasis it would make more sense for (6) to be closer to (5) anyway.
  12. 00:21:700 (1,2) - yes! this is a good way to add emphasis, could be done on earlier sections as well
  13. 00:21:900 (2,3,4,1) - for the sake of looking nice you could have the spacing between 00:22:100 (3,1) - visually equal to that of 00:21:900 (2,4) -
  14. 00:23:500 (3,4) - you should crtl+g these two, 00:22:900 (2) - leading to (2) flows pretty badly as it's basically the counter direction of where the slider is going. if you apply this move 00:23:900 (5) - as well
  15. 00:26:500 (3) - 00:25:700 (2,1,2,3) - not a huge fan of how this flows either, try keep things move more in a circular fashion, right now a lot of it seems quite forced
  16. 00:35:300 (1) - extended slider doesn't work that well here as there is a note here 00:35:500 - try shortening the slider by 1/4 and making the end a triple instead
  17. 00:41:700 (1) - same here
  18. 00:42:800 (1) - it always feels weird having a kickslider on a blue tick, plus imo there should be something clickable here 00:42:900 - as this is where the dominant sound is, ending a slider on it is a bit of a waste. Try this
    also why did you silence the end of 00:42:500 (4) - there's an obvious note there. Only silence slider ends if its mapped to nothing otherwise it might throw people off
  19. 00:44:100 (8) - I would much rather you map the 1/2s here than cover everything with a slider, just doesn't fit that well imo in an insane.
  20. 00:45:500 (2) - same thing again with the DS vs SV issue, try make them visually equal
  21. 00:48:100 (3) - same as before
  1. Overall not a huge fan of your SV changes, I get what you're trying to do but to me it just doesn't really fit the song and seems unnecessary
  2. Also being completely honest your sliders need some work, some of the squiggly ones look pretty awful. Safer to just stick to simpler ones.
  3. A lot can be improved aesthetically as well, its not really something I can explain well since its a pretty subjective matter. Just watch out for things such as unnecessary overlaps, blankets and visual distance. It not only makes it look nicer but can really help in areas such as readability.
  4. Your NCs a bit of a mess, general rule is to NC every new stanza and for every noticeable SV change.
Keep in mind this is just my opinion, hope this helped Kanye!
PM me if you need clarification on anything.
Topic Starter
Kanye

O-Moei wrote:

Hi !, my 💑M4M request

✨ = Suggestion (Common opinion. No change, no problem)
💧 = Uuhhh? (Something feels wrong around here...)
💥 = Warning !!! (Yu know wat tu du xD )

Here we go...

General :
💥Rizen's Hard equalize Preview Time Point fixed

✨BG better be 1366x768 since now is 1365x768 fixed

Easy
💧00:00:100 (1,2,3,4) - Unsnapped tails oops fixed

💧00:48:100 (4,5) - Slightly irregular spacing fixed

✨You NC the circles every 4 Stanza. NC every 2 Stanza is better to reduce NCs :) (like this one 00:32:100 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - ) I don't quite understand how making them every 2 stanza instead of 4 makes them have less NC? Surely this would increase the amount of NCs

✨Unnecessary beat circle 00:25:700 (1) - for Easy diff. Would be better delete that then extend spinner to replace its point fixed

✨Some imperfect blanket almost everywhere :o might give some re-check :D Can't point them all clearly XDXD

✨00:47:700 (3,5) - I suggest don't do stack, give a flow pattern would be better fixed somewhat
Normal
✨00:34:900 (1,2) - Swap NC fixed
00:41:700 (7,1) - ^

💧00:23:700 (2,3) - Slightly irregular spacing fixed

✨00:56:100 (3) - Try to have this slider ended here 00:56:900 - then add a circle 00:57:300 - is much more fitting fixed
Rizen's Hard
Found nothing
moph's Insane
Found nothing
SPICETALE
💧Why use green lines to manage SV speeds ? :o because adding multiple timing points is unnecessary, inherited points are for audio and sv

💧00:44:100 (8) - Should NC cuz of SV change fixed
00:45:700 (3) - ^ fixed
00:46:900 (6) - ^ fixed
Oh okai, lot of SV changes XDXD can check yourself I guess :)

✨00:53:100 (6) - NC not this one
00:55:700 (4) - ^ fixed

✨00:18:900 (8) - You can NC this for variety like 00:31:700 (1) - not really necessary here

Oke that's all from me. All e best C:
Thanks for the mod!
Topic Starter
Kanye

moph wrote:

Hi o/ \o
[SPICETALE]
  1. 00:00:900 (3) - since you stacked (4) with the end of (2) you could stack this on the head of (1), looks a lot better imo i did change this section before your mod, but yea I think I did what you were saying
  2. 00:01:700 (1,2) - purely from an aesthetic point of view, unintentional overlaps like this really don't look that nice, especially how the overlap differently. Not going to keep mentioning this but look out for this throughout the diff I think I fixed it, as I said I changed it a lot before so I'm not sure if it's the same
  3. 00:01:300 (5) - this could really be two singles instead of a slider, there is a pretty dominant sound of the slider end when your compare it to 00:00:100 (1,2) -, 00:01:700 (1,2) - these two can become a slider to make it consistent with the previous stanza rhythmically I see what you mean, fixed. I'll keep looking for this
  4. 00:02:500 (4,5,6,7) - while you could keep the spacing equal between the four singles here it would really take your map further if you focused on conveying emphasis a bit more. 00:02:900 (6) - is a very dominant beat and really should be emphasized more, you could increase the spacing for this note or decrease the spacing for the others or change the rhythm in some way Okay, fixed
  5. 00:05:700 (4,5) - consider changing these two to a slider instead, doing so can emphasize 00:06:100 (6,7) - these two notes more as they're stronger than 00:05:700 (4,5) - but is mapped with the same intensity fixed
  6. 00:07:300 (5,6) - these two sliders have broken anchors so you should probably redo them so they can blanket better Think I fixed it before
  7. 00:11:300 (1,2) - touchinggg not anymore nyeh heh
  8. 00:12:700 - this note should be mapped imo, leaving this is a bit weird as the percussion is strong here fixed
  9. 00:13:300 (3) - flow isn't that great here, the direction of the slider really contradicts the motion from (1) to (2), this would be fine if (3) needed that emphasis but I don't really think it does I think I made it better
  10. 00:15:700 (5,6,1) - these three should really be rearranged, the flow is in a straight line with inconsistent spacing which results in awkward play fixed
  11. 00:21:100 (6) - you really shouldn't be following DS here since the SV changed, you've been using consistent spacing so the spacing visually should be the same here between the three objects. However if you were doing this for emphasis it would make more sense for (6) to be closer to (5) anyway. Ah my bad, I didn't notice
  12. 00:21:700 (1,2) - yes! this is a good way to add emphasis, could be done on earlier sections as well ayy I did something right
  13. 00:21:900 (2,3,4,1) - for the sake of looking nice you could have the spacing between 00:22:100 (3,1) - visually equal to that of 00:21:900 (2,4) - did something
  14. 00:23:500 (3,4) - you should crtl+g these two, 00:22:900 (2) - leading to (2) flows pretty badly as it's basically the counter direction of where the slider is going. if you apply this move 00:23:900 (5) - as well it's different from how I have it now, but I did something to make it flow better
  15. 00:26:500 (3) - 00:25:700 (2,1,2,3) - not a huge fan of how this flows either, try keep things move more in a circular fashion, right now a lot of it seems quite forced okay
  16. 00:35:300 (1) - extended slider doesn't work that well here as there is a note here 00:35:500 - try shortening the slider by 1/4 and making the end a triple instead oh rip, fixed
  17. 00:41:700 (1) - same here fixed
  18. 00:42:800 (1) - it always feels weird having a kickslider on a blue tick, plus imo there should be something clickable here 00:42:900 - as this is where the dominant sound is, ending a slider on it is a bit of a waste. Try this i did the same but removed the circle on the blue tick
    also why did you silence the end of 00:42:500 (4) - there's an obvious note there. Only silence slider ends if its mapped to nothing otherwise it might throw people off there wasn't really a note there
  19. 00:44:100 (8) - I would much rather you map the 1/2s here than cover everything with a slider, just doesn't fit that well imo in an insane. okay, I thought I was being edgy, fixed
  20. 00:45:500 (2) - same thing again with the DS vs SV issue, try make them visually equal fixed
  21. 00:48:100 (3) - same as before fixed
  1. Overall not a huge fan of your SV changes, I get what you're trying to do but to me it just doesn't really fit the song and seems unnecessary
  2. Also being completely honest your sliders need some work, some of the squiggly ones look pretty awful. Safer to just stick to simpler ones. yeah I had simple ones but some people suggested squiggly ones and here we are, I'm trying to make them a but nicer
  3. A lot can be improved aesthetically as well, its not really something I can explain well since its a pretty subjective matter. Just watch out for things such as unnecessary overlaps, blankets and visual distance. It not only makes it look nicer but can really help in areas such as readability. Yeah I get what you mean, I just struggle with the #aesthetics
  4. Your NCs a bit of a mess, general rule is to NC every new stanza and for every noticeable SV change.
Keep in mind this is just my opinion, hope this helped Kanye!
PM me if you need clarification on anything.
Thanks for the mod!
C00L
Right :roll:
Check! - Means it's been checked and nothing wrong has been found
Please ignore my note/slider placement on the timeline, i do that to show make my point more clearer
Red - Indicates that an unrankable issue has been found

[General]
  1. Bg image could be improved to 1366x768
  2. You have inconsistency with combo colours, pls fix this since there is legit no reason that they should be different -
    Your Diffs -
    Combo3 : 255,128,0

Rizen's and moph's Diff -
[Timing]
  1. Timing offset is 92
[Hitsounds]
  1. Check!

[Easy]
  1. 00:00:092 (1) - see tbh with you see if you moved every slider from 00:00:092 (1) - here to 00:05:092 (2) - to the next white tick, it would make so much more sense since then it would be following some strong scrape sounds really really nicely, ofc this will really mess up your ds after this but im sure you can change it without any problems
  2. 00:10:100 (2,3) - you could look over your visuals a lot too in this map, so like this blanket is really off and i mean there isnt really a reason for it not to be perfect xd
  3. 00:15:700 (4,1) - same here ^ xd
  4. 00:19:300 (1) - whats this spacing xd
  5. 00:25:700 (1) - Your spinner must always have a nc hatched
  6. 00:36:900 (3,4) - so like see for the likes of this in terms of visuals it looks really unclean and really really odd, its not hard to change it so that it looks good as well
  7. 00:49:300 (2,4) - xd nice overlap lol
  8. I mean technically this diffs needs a lot of work, like your visuals and some sliders could use re-aranging to fit some sounds that fit the easy well on 1/1 snappings like for instanse the scrape sound on the beginning of the map that i mentioned. Also try to keep things spaced out and not only map the middle, tbh using only that part of the grid is a waste imo :/
[Normal]
  1. 00:16:900 (2) - keep spacing consistent
  2. 00:22:100 (7,1) - you could fix up your blanket dawg, you could actually fix up both tbh ie with (6)
  3. 00:33:700 (5,6) - /me xd's ^
  4. 00:36:100 (3) - strongly recommend to make this a 1/1 slider and start a new slider or note at the big white tick since your ruining the sounds given off by ending it at the slider end, not as strong yeno. Also theres a strong sound on the first white tick before the downbeat that youre missing xd
  5. This diff is much better dawg compared to easy imo, just still some visuals could use improving
[Rizen's Extra]
  1. 00:23:900 (5,1) - comparing this spacing to 00:22:300 (5,1) - is kinda questionable tbh, its the same sounds
  2. 00:37:700 (3,4) - see for this personally i think doing this, would fit so much better since it will go with a 1/1 slider length for that "trumpet" sound??, i mean i hope you know what i mean xd
[moph's Insane]
  1. 00:06:700 (2,3) - dont you think this spacing is too big for a 4* diff?
  2. 00:20:100 (3,4,5) - ^
  3. 00:31:700 (1,1) - you could move it so that the circlular slider is like sort of nicelly parallel with the sldier if you know what i mean. Since the current look has one part of the slider tilted towards the other more if that makes more sense
[SPICETALE]
  1. 00:37:700 (1,2,3,4) - again your note placement is a bit questionable at some parts, like this, why is it spaced so much lets face it theres not even that strong of sounds going with it, 00:36:900 (1) - this has stronger sounds thant he jumps xd yet it has small spacing
  2. 00:42:900 (1) - same with nc's check over them since like this one it doesnt make sense making this a nc it just doesnt mark anything new aa
  3. 00:50:500 (3) - also keep things consistent so if you went for using long slider-art sliders keep using them for the same sounds since now your wasting it tbh, 00:48:900 (1,1) - these for reference of what i mean

[Final Words]

To me your diffs look like they need a lot of work, sorry to say that just i dont see this being ready yet, like to me it requires a lot of polishing and using up all the grid space to make the map more fun to play. Some questionable things also that i mentioned above bug me, since they don't just appear once but sometimes multiple times like the easy diff with the overlaps and nc's and the last diff with some note placement tings.
Well good luck to you anyway !!
Rizen

C00L wrote:

[Rizen's Extra]
"Extra"
  1. 00:23:900 (5,1) - comparing this spacing to 00:22:300 (5,1) - is kinda questionable tbh, its the same sounds the first one is actually a lot harder to play due to the sharp flow angle. Also, I have used 2.6x spacing previously for this sound at spots such as at 00:11:300 (1) - and 00:16:100 (1) -
  2. 00:37:700 (3,4) - see for this personally i think doing this, would fit so much better since it will go with a 1/1 slider length for that "trumpet" sound??, i mean i hope you know what i mean xd at this point, I'm not following the trumpet but the "dee-daa-doo-daa" instrument in the background. The trumpet at this point has been sustained much longer than 1/1 so the suggested 1/2 repeat slider then circle would not fit imo
Thanks for checking!

@Kanye Perhaps the Artist field should be "Alex Mercer Mashups", the same as this mapset: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/383266
or because it says it on soundcloud

Also looking at it again, white custom combo colour 255,255,255 isn't really allowed since it strobes a bit too hard during kiai time so maybe make it a bit darker like 200,200,200. A map got DQ'd over it a few weeks ago
Topic Starter
Kanye
@Kanye Perhaps the Artist field should be "Alex Mercer Mashups", the same as this mapset: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/383266
or because it says it on soundcloud okay, fixed

Also looking at it again, white custom combo colour 255,255,255 isn't really allowed since it strobes a bit too hard during kiai time so maybe make it a bit darker like 200,200,200. A map got DQ'd over it a few weeks ago I never actually got someone to check this, so thanks!
Topic Starter
Kanye

C00L wrote:

Right :roll:
Check! - Means it's been checked and nothing wrong has been found
Please ignore my note/slider placement on the timeline, i do that to show make my point more clearer
Red - Indicates that an unrankable issue has been found

[General]
  1. Bg image could be improved to 1366x768 I was meant to change this a while ago, sorry!
  2. You have inconsistency with combo colours, pls fix this since there is legit no reason that they should be different - This wasn't intentional
    Your Diffs -

Rizen's and moph's Diff -
[Timing]
  1. Timing offset is 92 fixed for now, getting this checked

[Hitsounds]
  1. Check!

[Easy]
  1. 00:00:092 (1) - see tbh with you see if you moved every slider from 00:00:092 (1) - here to 00:05:092 (2) - to the next white tick, it would make so much more sense since then it would be following some strong scrape sounds really really nicely, ofc this will really mess up your ds after this but im sure you can change it without any problems see, then I would be missing a heavy beat at 00:00:092 (1) - etc, and if i were to map that too it would cluter this intro. I've done what you suggested in other diffs already, but I think this is okay for the easy
  2. 00:10:100 (2,3) - you could look over your visuals a lot too in this map, so like this blanket is really off and i mean there isnt really a reason for it not to be perfect xd i see nothing wrong with this xdxdxdxdxd
  3. 00:15:700 (4,1) - same here ^ xd again ^
  4. 00:19:300 (1) - whats this spacing xd NA production
  5. 00:25:700 (1) - Your spinner must always have a nc hatched
  6. 00:36:900 (3,4) - so like see for the likes of this in terms of visuals it looks really unclean and really really odd, its not hard to change it so that it looks good as well
  7. 00:49:300 (2,4) - xd nice overlap lol same
  8. I mean technically this diffs needs a lot of work, like your visuals and some sliders could use re-aranging to fit some sounds that fit the easy well on 1/1 snappings like for instanse the scrape sound on the beginning of the map that i mentioned. Also try to keep things spaced out and not only map the middle, tbh using only that part of the grid is a waste imo :/ putting notes on the edges of the map seems pretty unfair to new players imo
[Normal]
  1. 00:16:900 (2) - keep spacing consistent
  2. 00:22:100 (7,1) - you could fix up your blanket dawg, you could actually fix up both tbh ie with (6)
  3. 00:33:700 (5,6) - /me xd's ^
  4. 00:36:100 (3) - strongly recommend to make this a 1/1 slider and start a new slider or note at the big white tick since your ruining the sounds given off by ending it at the slider end, not as strong yeno. Also theres a strong sound on the first white tick before the downbeat that youre missing xd
  5. This diff is much better dawg compared to easy imo, just still some visuals could use improving remapping both easy and normal, I'll keep these in mind, good to see I can do something right LOL
[SPICETALE]

• Again as in eays keep things spread out and dont only limit yourself to the middle of the grid I'll be sure to map corners, kinda trapped in the mindset that corners care cancer
  1. 00:37:700 (1,2,3,4) - again your note placement is a bit questionable at some parts, like this, why is it spaced so much lets face it theres not even that strong of sounds going with it, 00:36:900 (1) - this has stronger sounds thant he jumps xd yet it has small spacing bronze placement
  2. 00:42:900 (1) - same with nc's check over them since like this one it doesnt make sense making this a nc it just doesnt mark anything new aa this was an accident just like me
  3. 00:50:500 (3) - also keep things consistent so if you went for using long slider-art sliders keep using them for the same sounds since now your wasting it tbh, 00:48:900 (1,1) - these for reference of what i mean I'm trying to keep away from these as much as possible since I suck at them, I'll see what I can do

[Final Words]

To me your diffs look like they need a lot of work, sorry to say that just i dont see this being ready yet, like to me it requires a lot of polishing and using up all the grid space to make the map more fun to play. Some questionable things also that i mentioned above bug me, since they don't just appear once but sometimes multiple times like the easy diff with the overlaps and nc's and the last diff with some note placement tings.
Well good luck to you anyway !! Thanks!
Thanks for the mod!
Topic Starter
Kanye
dup
Shyotamaze
Hi, M4M from my modding queue

General
  1. You forgot to change the offset on some diffs
Easy
  1. 00:06:492 (1) - Something like that http://prntscr.com/cq3up5 would fit better imo
  2. 00:33:692 (3,2) - This overlap can be a bit confusing and it's quite easy to fix, just rotate 00:35:292 (1) - and re-blanket with 00:34:892 (4) - and you could move 00:36:092 (2) - without having DS issues with 00:37:292 (3) -
  3. 00:53:292 (3) - Put the red anchor on the white dot instead
Normal
  1. 00:08:500 (5,1) - rip blanket
  2. 00:11:300 (4) - Why not make a regular wave? This one seems kinda strange
  3. 00:18:100 (4) - Try to make the dots symmetric, it'll look better
  4. 00:36:100 (3) - This kind of slider is kinda weird in a normal diff, it's not really needed because there are no wubs and it's the only slider like that in the diff
  5. 00:44:100 (5) - Same as before, make a regular wave or just a blanket
  6. 00:55:700 (2,3,4) - Keep the DS consistent with the whole diff
SPICETALE
  1. 00:00:092 (1,3) - Blanket?
  2. 00:00:092 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - You could make a regular star shape for this pattern
  3. 00:06:692 (2,3,4) - Would be better to make a triangle pattern or something to distinguish them from 00:06:492 (1) -
  4. 00:13:092 (2,3) - Same sound as 00:06:692 (2,3,4) - but mapped differently?
  5. 00:14:092 (6) - This shape is really weird imo and it's not even blanketing anything, I'd suggest making a more simple/clear one
  6. 00:33:692 (1,1) - Too close
  7. 00:50:492 (3,5) - ^
  8. 00:57:292 Make it clickable, it's quite a strong sound
Nice map, I love the GDs I couldn't mod them sry :d the highest diff has too many overlaps it makes it look messy and it lacks structure, you should definitely apply Kuki's advice that I saw on the other page about reusing note placement and stuff
Good luck!
Azure
Hello, from my Queue ~
what a special song lol

[General]
  1. open AiMod to check some basic problems!
  2. Your BG size is 1366*768, so check in song step > design > second box
[Easy]
I think this diff is good enough, but the arrangement can be strengthened

[Normal]
  1. 00:33:100 (1,2,3,4,5) you can try this (ctrl+R)
[Hard]
Good!

[moph's Insane]
  1. 00:06:500 (1) move this note to the center between 00:06:300 (5,2) will be better
  2. 00:57:300 (1) i think this slider is end up in 00:57:450
[SPICETALE]
  1. I think this diff will be an obstacle when you are asking bubble or rank.
    The most difficult diff doesn't mean you can put a note or slider where you want.
    It's hard for player to read even play the map...
    for example:
  2. the rhythm of 00:40:092 (1,1) is same as 00:22:092 (5,6) , both of them are 1/2
    why the 00:40:092 (1,1) is so close?
  3. there are many jumps in this diff are strange...
  4. it will be a big work to fix this diff
that's all, good luck
ConsumerOfBean
M4M from q (
Easy
00:01:692 (2,1) - I've had my friends screw up flow like this almost every time they've played this game (they're newbs xd), change if you want to, not too concernign on my end
00:04:892 (1) - remove NC? i don't really like combos of 1 in an Easy tbh unless its the last note and makes sense
Normal
00:20:900 (5) - This slider is way, way too curved imo, reducing curve will up aesthetic
00:32:100 (1,2,3,4,5) - a pentagon would've looked cooler tbh not gonna lie q_q also the angle from 4,5 is a bit weird for a new player, considering all the other angles were quite a bit lower in degrees
00:33:700 (5,2,1) - you miss quite heavy beats here. i understand for 1 to give the player somewhat of a tiny break, but for 5 and 2 it doesn't make sense to me cuz it's just 1/1 before that which really isn't usualyl that bad to a normal player
Rizen's Hard
00:24:500 (2) - pet peeve, pls make sure anchor point is in exact middle q_q
good diff by better mapper than me
moph's Insane
all good! great diff
SPICETALE
00:06:492 (1,2,3,4) - personally i hate when people do this so much; at least have the increase be somewhat linear instead of 3 lightly-spaced notes then a fookin huge jump
00:12:892 (1,6) - if you blanket this you're cool xd
00:21:892 (5) - shouldnt this be clap? (or nothing at all?) finish sounds weird there
00:26:892 (7) - wiggles don't seem to land on anything like 1/4 or 1/2 so it's kinda weird tbh
00:21:692 (4,2) - these noises aren't any more special why do they get kicksliders :C #allcirclesmatter
00:50:492 (3,5) - blanket overlaps, triggered.
this is the only diff without the spinner before kiai, i'd add it if i were you but.. you don't actually have to
gl
Rizen

FailureAtOsu wrote:

[Rizen's Hard]
00:24:500 (2) - pet peeve, pls make sure anchor point is in exact middle q_q
middlified
Thanks!

Also to note; Widescreen support is only needed if you would like a storyboard to be widescreen. As the mapset does not have a storyboard, it does not matter whether or not this option is enabled/disabled. However, it would be neater if it's disabled across all diffs

DIFF
osu file format v14

[General]
PreviewTime: 32100
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Artist:Alex Mercer Mashups
ArtistUnicode:Alex Mercer Mashups
Version:Rizen's Hard
Source:
Tags:Terry Crews Spaghetti Skeleton Spooky Rizen moph Undertale Bonetrousle Soundcloud Spicetale
BeatmapID:835624
BeatmapSetID:377148

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
OverallDifficulty:6.5
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"Spicetale.avi"
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
100,-125,4,1,0,70,0,0
32100,-111.111111111111,4,1,0,70,0,1
51300,-125,4,2,0,70,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 200,200,200

[HitObjects]
90,71,100,6,0,L|152:59,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,104,500,2,0,L|300:115,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,134,900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,44,1100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
300,115,1300,2,0,P|299:146|309:176,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
489,152,1700,6,0,P|490:120|480:90,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
395,134,2100,2,0,P|393:165|403:195,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,248,2500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,195,2700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,267,2900,2,0,L|276:274,1,64,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,207,3300,6,0,L|200:214,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
209,118,3700,2,0,L|145:111,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
53,138,4100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
140,98,4300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
57,151,4500,2,0,P|42:179|38:210,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,253,4900,6,0,P|161:226|136:207,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,291,5300,2,0,P|107:318|133:337,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,337,5700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
274,252,5900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
227,166,6100,2,0,P|198:155|166:154,2,64,8|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
369,252,6700,5,0,0:0:0:0:
324,167,6900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
274,252,7100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
323,334,7300,2,0,P|384:344|440:316,1,128,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,124,8100,6,0,L|393:133,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
329,205,8500,2,0,P|299:149|309:87,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,133,9100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
427,222,9300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
364,294,9500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,196,9700,6,0,L|329:205,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,285,10100,2,0,P|214:270|178:218,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,125,10700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,212,10900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
103,134,11100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,37,11300,6,0,P|265:53|284:79,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
281,175,11700,2,0,L|407:153,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
502,141,12300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
444,64,12500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
379,244,12900,5,4,0:0:0:0:
438,319,13100,2,0,P|469:322|500:313,2,64,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,333,13700,2,0,L|246:346,1,96,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,337,14100,2,0,L|169:345,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
34,272,14500,6,0,L|98:280,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,249,14900,2,0,P|209:190|191:130,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
113,187,15500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
105,91,15700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
26,146,15900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
192,131,16100,6,0,L|256:123,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,180,16500,2,0,P|313:240|335:299,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
423,333,17100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
410,238,17300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,180,17500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,263,17700,6,0,L|176:272,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
90,229,18100,2,0,L|58:224,4,32,8|8|8|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
255,123,18900,1,2,0:0:0:0:
255,123,19300,5,4,0:0:0:0:
349,107,19500,2,0,L|355:43,2,64,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,195,20100,2,0,P|374:199|426:163,1,128,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,282,20900,6,0,P|243:288|212:281,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,195,21300,2,0,L|181:67,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
94,25,21900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
86,120,22100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
76,215,22300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
218,232,22500,6,0,P|197:209|169:194,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,287,22900,2,0,P|194:320|257:316,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
310,236,23500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
404,242,23700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
351,322,23900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,154,24100,6,0,L|369:90,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
287,39,24500,2,0,B|282:103|282:103|228:67,1,128,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,125,25300,2,0,P|74:117|106:121,1,64,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,197,25700,6,0,P|199:201|169:194,1,64,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,111,26100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
153,200,26300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
125,291,26500,2,0,P|169:307|217:307,1,96,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,298,26900,2,0,P|261:289|293:288,1,64,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27300,12,8,31300,0:0:0:0:
131,155,32100,5,4,0:0:0:0:
131,155,32300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
214,223,32500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,117,32700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
317,187,32900,2,0,P|384:207|452:187,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
284,51,33700,6,0,P|250:37|215:37,1,71.9999978027344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
133,107,34100,2,0,L|154:249,1,143.999995605469,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
154,357,34700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
63,300,34900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
164,262,35100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
334,266,35300,6,0,P|301:308|250:324,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,313,35700,2,0,L|249:242,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,158,36100,2,0,P|354:159|387:173,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,267,36500,1,8,0:0:0:0:
334,266,36700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
233,133,36900,6,0,P|289:100|319:157,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,242,37500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
147,202,37700,2,0,P|129:170|124:135,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,80,38100,2,0,P|260:110|232:133,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
107,25,38500,5,4,0:0:0:0:
107,25,38700,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,135,38900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,229,39100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,199,39300,2,0,P|220:253|211:322,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,134,40100,6,0,P|156:120|192:118,1,71.9999978027344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
290,164,40500,2,0,L|427:120,1,143.999995605469,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,31,41100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,127,41300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
347,70,41500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
195,120,41700,6,0,P|237:154|290:163,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,174,42100,2,0,L|297:245,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,352,42500,2,0,P|256:329|222:319,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,307,42900,1,8,0:0:0:0:
48,221,43100,1,8,0:0:0:0:
198,154,43300,6,0,P|182:185|155:209,1,71.9999978027344,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,117,43700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
178,47,43900,2,0,L|213:39,1,35.9999989013672,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,44,44100,2,0,L|300:29,1,71.9999978027344,12|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
389,90,44500,2,0,L|459:75,1,71.9999978027344,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
349,190,44900,5,4,0:0:0:0:
349,190,45100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,290,45300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,210,45500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
201,312,45700,2,0,P|131:323|61:310,1,143.999995605469,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,95,46500,6,0,L|105:112,1,71.9999978027344,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
208,142,46900,2,0,P|203:72|157:19,1,143.999995605469,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
106,113,47500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
130,218,47700,1,8,0:0:0:0:
233,250,47900,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,59,48100,6,0,P|223:91|208:142,1,107.999996704102,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
224,152,48500,2,0,L|293:134,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,220,48900,2,0,L|428:202,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
510,132,49300,1,8,0:0:0:0:
427,61,49500,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,133,49700,6,0,P|252:191|257:261,1,143.999995605469,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
359,220,50300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,133,50500,2,0,P|257:123|221:124,1,71.9999978027344,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,158,50900,2,0,P|87:176|62:202,1,71.9999978027344,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,215,51300,5,4,0:0:0:0:
221,123,51500,2,0,P|211:93|189:70,2,64,0|2|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
286,194,52100,2,0,L|379:170,1,96,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
393,178,52500,2,0,L|455:162,1,64,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
314,102,52900,5,0,0:0:0:0:
286,194,53100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
331,277,53300,2,0,P|301:288|269:289,1,64,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
194,229,53700,2,0,P|164:218|132:217,1,64,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
118,209,54000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
104,200,54100,2,0,L|97:136,1,64,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
175,8,54500,6,0,L|169:72,1,64,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
87,122,54900,1,2,0:0:0:0:
176,87,55100,1,0,0:0:0:0:
265,122,55300,2,0,P|314:161|331:222,1,128,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,282,56100,5,0,0:0:0:0:
222,221,56300,1,0,0:0:0:0:
316,234,56500,2,0,L|442:253,2,128,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Kanye

Shyotamaze wrote:

Hi, M4M from my modding queue

General
  1. You forgot to change the offset on some diffs oops, fixed
Easy
  1. 00:06:492 (1) - Something like that http://prntscr.com/cq3up5 would fit better imo
  2. 00:33:692 (3,2) - This overlap can be a bit confusing and it's quite easy to fix, just rotate 00:35:292 (1) - and re-blanket with 00:34:892 (4) - and you could move 00:36:092 (2) - without having DS issues with 00:37:292 (3) - I'm not sure what overlap you're referring to, because the two notes you point out have no overlap at all.
  3. 00:53:292 (3) - Put the red anchor on the white dot instead mine fits better, makes it blanket (2)
Normal
  1. 00:08:500 (5,1) - rip blanket it's difficult to blanket this, i made it look a bit nicer
  2. 00:11:300 (4) - Why not make a regular wave? This one seems kinda strange fixed kinda
  3. 00:18:100 (4) - Try to make the dots symmetric, it'll look better
  4. 00:36:100 (3) - This kind of slider is kinda weird in a normal diff, it's not really needed because there are no wubs and it's the only slider like that in the diff alright, I agree, fixed
  5. 00:44:100 (5) - Same as before, make a regular wave or just a blanket blanketed
  6. 00:55:700 (2,3,4) - Keep the DS consistent with the whole diff it is, the only reason it wouldn't be is because of grid snap
SPICETALE
  1. 00:00:092 (1,3) - Blanket? changed the pattern entirely
  2. 00:00:092 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - You could make a regular star shape for this pattern ^
  3. 00:06:692 (2,3,4) - Would be better to make a triangle pattern or something to distinguish them from 00:06:492 (1) - the way the beat goes implies a growth in emphasis, I can make it increase with DS so it suits it better
  4. 00:13:092 (2,3) - Same sound as 00:06:692 (2,3,4) - but mapped differently? similar sound, but a slider fits this on better imo
  5. 00:14:092 (6) - This shape is really weird imo and it's not even blanketing anything, I'd suggest making a more simple/clear one yeah I agree, it was blanketting but I changed it
  6. 00:33:692 (1,1) - Too close fixed slightly
  7. 00:50:492 (3,5) - ^ ^
  8. 00:57:292 Make it clickable, it's quite a strong sound I had advice to do it this way, earlier, but I can see your point, fixed
Nice map, I love the GDs I couldn't mod them sry :d the highest diff has too many overlaps it makes it look messy and it lacks structure, you should definitely apply Kuki's advice that I saw on the other page about reusing note placement and stuff yeah, this diff has been under heavy restructuring for it's whole life, I'm just trying to get it right :/
Good luck! Thanks for the mod!
Topic Starter
Kanye

Azure wrote:

Hello, from my Queue ~
what a special song lol me too

[General]
  1. open AiMod to check some basic problems! I didn't know about this, thanks!
  2. Your BG size is 1366*768, so check in song step > design > second box fixed
[Easy]
I think this diff is good enough, but the arrangement can be strengthened I'm glad you think so! Yes I know I can fix it up a little, but hearing this gives me some hope :D

[Normal]
  1. 00:33:100 (1,2,3,4,5) you can try this (ctrl+R)
    I think the way I have it is okay for now
[SPICETALE]
  1. I think this diff will be an obstacle when you are asking bubble or rank. :/ working on it
    The most difficult diff doesn't mean you can put a note or slider where you want. I guess I've been trying to structure it right for a while, notes aren't randomly placed I can assure you :'(
    It's hard for player to read even play the map... I've had some players play this pretty successfully, yes it lacks structure but it isn't that difficult to read
    for example:
  2. the rhythm of 00:40:092 (1,1) is same as 00:22:092 (5,6) , both of them are 1/2
    why the 00:40:092 (1,1) is so close? SV change rip
  3. there are many jumps in this diff are strange...
  4. it will be a big work to fix this diff I'm working hard to get it done!
that's all, good luck Thanks for the mod!
show more