1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, February 09, 2016 at 8:00:20 PM

Artist: joeyclassic
Title: seal.mp4
Tags: Magic_Bomb JBHyperion Lost koliron seal snow white swing retro jazz jazzy thirds super mario land muda kingdom remix
BPM: 163.92
Filesize: 6582kb
Play Time: 00:39
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cup (1.13 stars, 54 notes)
  2. Hyperion's Rain (3.46 stars, 101 notes)
  3. Koli's Salad (1.44 stars, 62 notes)
  4. Lost's Salad (1.79 stars, 81 notes)
  5. MBomb's Overdose (3.76 stars, 110 notes)
  6. MBomb's Platter (2.65 stars, 94 notes)
  7. Platter (2.18 stars, 83 notes)


Download: joeyclassic - seal.mp4
Download: joeyclassic - seal.mp4 (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
#11 Mapset / Ranked #2
joeyclassic - seal.mp4

<-- Previous | My Mapsets | Next -->
Thanks to Razor Sharp for this idea!





Background and mp3 credit goes to IntelliTroodon
Hitsounds and video was collected for me by JBHyperion

thanks to them both c:

thx afb
Pending on Nov 15, 2015
Bubbled on Feb 5, 2016 by Sey
Qualified on Feb 9, 2015 by Xinely
Cup : Done by Ascendance
Salad : Done by Koliron
Salad : Done by Lost
Platter : Done by Ascendance
Platter : Done by - Magic Bomb -
Rain : Done by JBHyperion
Overdose : Done by - Magic Bomb -
Cute Seal : Done by Razor Sharp can be downloaded here!
posted
going to mod all but my diff!
GENERAL

Tags: There are conflicts! Make sure all diffs have the same tags!
Preview point: There are conflict, Rain diff does not have same as others!
MBomb's Overdose

00:07:182 - Missing note? Considder adding one?
00:33:048 (3) - make this one repeat once maybe? It fits the music, and will make some variation.
00:33:780 (5,7,9) - ^

Good map!
Hyperion's Rain

Drain: Your diff has the most drain!!! Shorten the spinner at the end D:

00:15:967 (4) - try to place this at x140. Would make up for an very interesting move.

Rain is nice.
Platter

00:03:766 (2,3,4,1) - These hypers are too strong for a platter imo. Would suggest to make the following hypers instread. 00:03:156 (1,2) - 00:03:888 (3,4) -
00:18:529 (3,4) - These sliders should be more straight, as its very easy to miss the slider ends.
00:26:582 (1,2) - Antiflow sliders? Not for platter please.

Good map!
Lost's Salad

00:14:014 (2,3) - I feel like this distance is too big. Shorten it a little?
00:22:799 (2,3) - Antiflow 1/3? Would suggest to change this for salad.

Nice Salad!
Cup

welp
Good luck! xD
posted
Update for my diff btw, nerfedt it! (0 HDash overdose)

DASDASDASD
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: seal.mp4.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 6816
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 3
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:seal.mp4
TitleUnicode:seal.mp4
Artist:joeyclassic
ArtistUnicode:joeyclassic
Creator:Ascendance
Version:Razor's Cute Seal
Source:
Tags:-_Magic_Bomb_- Razor_Sharp JBHyperion Lost
BeatmapID:825421
BeatmapSetID:377103

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6.9
CircleSize:6.9
OverallDifficulty:6.9
ApproachRate:6.9
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"seal1bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3156,366.032210834554,4,1,0,50,1,0
6084,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
17797,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
29510,-100,4,1,0,60,0,0
36098,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
37441,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
38295,-100,4,1,0,30,0,0


[HitObjects]
16,256,3156,6,0,P|112:256|144:160,1,200
496,256,3888,2,0,P|400:256|368:160,1,200
16,128,4620,2,0,L|224:128,1,200
32,96,5352,2,0,L|80:48,2,66.6666666666667
128,96,5718,2,0,L|48:96,2,66.6666666666667
32,96,6084,6,0,P|16:160|144:176,1,200
208,208,6572,2,0,L|128:208,1,66.6666666666667
240,224,6816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,240,6938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,256,7060,6,0,L|288:256,1,66.6666666666667
176,256,7304,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,7548,6,0,P|96:160|176:144,1,200
240,160,8036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,160,8158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,8280,2,0,L|288:96,1,66.6666666666667
368,112,8524,2,0,L|320:48,1,66.6666666666667
416,64,8768,2,0,L|368:0,1,66.6666666666667
288,16,9012,6,0,P|256:96|352:160,1,200
240,144,9500,2,0,L|160:144,1,66.6666666666667
256,176,9744,2,0,L|336:176,3,66.6666666666667
240,224,10232,2,0,L|160:224,1,66.6666666666667
272,208,10476,6,0,L|240:144,1,66.6666666666667
320,192,10720,2,0,L|304:96,1,66.6666666666667
384,176,10964,2,0,L|304:176,1,66.6666666666667
224,192,11208,2,0,L|256:256,1,66.6666666666667
160,256,11452,2,0,L|176:352,1,66.6666666666667
80,320,11696,2,0,L|160:320,1,66.6666666666667
80,304,11940,6,0,P|32:256|80:128,1,200
160,144,12428,2,0,L|64:144,1,66.6666666666667
192,144,12672,2,0,L|224:80,1,66.6666666666667
128,112,12916,2,0,L|224:112,1,66.6666666666667
288,112,13160,2,0,L|384:112,1,66.6666666666667
368,208,13404,6,0,P|432:224|368:304,1,200
288,304,13892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,14014,2,0,L|192:368,1,66.6666666666667
224,272,14258,2,0,L|224:352,1,66.6666666666667
256,256,14502,2,0,L|256:336,2,66.6666666666667
160,240,14869,6,0,L|368:240,1,200
304,320,15357,2,0,L|384:320,1,66.6666666666667
480,192,15601,2,0,L|272:192,1,200
192,192,16089,2,0,L|112:192,1,66.6666666666667
32,192,16333,6,0,L|112:192,3,66.6666666666667
192,192,16821,2,0,L|112:192,1,66.6666666666667
224,192,17065,2,0,L|144:192,3,66.6666666666667
256,192,17553,2,0,L|336:192,1,66.6666666666667
224,176,17797,6,0,P|160:224|256:256,1,200
144,272,18285,2,0,L|240:272,1,66.6666666666667
304,256,18529,2,0,L|256:208,1,66.6666666666667
352,208,18773,2,0,L|400:160,2,66.6666666666667
256,224,19139,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,19261,6,0,L|80:224,1,66.6666666666667
160,144,19505,2,0,L|240:144,2,66.6666666666667
64,144,19871,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,144,19993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,48,20115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,144,20237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,96,20359,2,0,L|48:96,2,66.6666666666667
224,96,20725,6,0,L|320:96,1,66.6666666666667
192,96,20969,2,0,L|288:96,2,66.6666666666667
290,96,21335,2,0,L|370:96,1,66.6666666666667
336,192,21579,2,0,L|384:256,1,66.6666666666667
304,192,21823,2,0,L|304:272,2,66.6666666666667
208,208,22189,6,0,L|144:176,1,66.6666666666667
64,144,22433,2,0,L|0:112,1,66.6666666666667
96,128,22677,2,0,L|32:96,1,66.6666666666667
128,96,22921,2,0,L|192:128,1,66.6666666666667
288,128,23165,2,0,L|352:160,1,66.6666666666667
256,176,23409,2,0,L|320:208,1,66.6666666666667
416,208,23653,6,0,L|416:288,1,66.6666666666667
320,272,23897,2,0,L|352:208,1,66.6666666666667
256,208,24141,2,0,L|352:208,1,66.6666666666667
224,208,24385,2,0,L|128:208,1,66.6666666666667
256,192,24629,2,0,L|336:192,2,66.6666666666667
144,144,24995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,64,25117,5,0,0:0:0:0:
36,113,25239,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,178,25361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,233,25483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,25605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,256,25727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,272,25849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,336,25972,2,0,L|384:352,1,66.6666666666667
224,336,26216,2,0,L|144:336,1,66.6666666666667
240,288,26460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,272,26582,6,0,P|96:240|48:160,1,166.666666666667
96,176,26948,2,0,P|176:208|224:288,1,166.666666666667
272,272,27314,2,0,P|192:304|144:384,1,166.666666666667
192,368,27680,2,0,P|272:336|320:256,1,166.666666666667
272,272,28046,6,0,P|208:256|272:240,1,166.666666666667
304,240,28412,2,0,P|368:256|304:272,1,166.666666666667
352,288,28778,2,0,P|288:272|352:256,1,166.666666666667
304,272,29144,2,0,P|368:256|304:240,1,166.666666666667
272,240,29510,6,0,P|256:176|384:160,1,200
272,144,29998,2,0,L|192:144,1,66.6666666666667
112,144,30242,2,0,L|32:144,1,66.6666666666667
128,176,30486,2,0,L|48:176,2,66.6666666666667
224,176,30852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,30974,6,0,P|256:224|336:240,1,200
334,243,31462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,240,31584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,240,31706,2,0,L|448:304,1,66.6666666666667
352,304,31950,2,0,L|304:368,1,66.6666666666667
272,272,32194,2,0,L|320:336,1,66.6666666666667
224,336,32438,6,0,P|192:256|288:192,1,200
448,192,33048,2,0,P|480:112|384:48,1,200
403,46,33536,2,0,L|323:46,2,66.6666666666667
403,46,33902,6,0,P|355:94|227:110,1,200
320,144,34390,2,0,L|208:144,1,66.6666666666667
336,176,34634,2,0,P|288:224|160:240,1,200
64,240,35122,2,0,L|176:240,1,66.6666666666667
224,240,35366,6,0,P|224:160|336:96,1,200
224,128,35854,2,0,L|304:128,1,66.6666666666667
192,112,36098,2,0,L|336:112,1,133.333333333333
448,96,36708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,96,36830,2,0,P|288:112|368:176,1,200
432,192,37319,2,0,L|512:192,1,66.6666666666667
400,192,37563,6,0,L|256:192,1,133.333333333333
352,160,37929,2,0,L|496:160,1,133.333333333333
256,192,38295,1,0,0:0:0:0:
posted

Razor Sharp wrote:

Update for my diff btw, nerfedt it! (0 HDash overdose)

DASDASDASD
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: seal.mp4.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 6816
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.4
BeatDivisor: 3
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:seal.mp4
TitleUnicode:seal.mp4
Artist:joeyclassic
ArtistUnicode:joeyclassic
Creator:Ascendance
Version:Razor's Cute Seal
Source:
Tags:-_Magic_Bomb_- Razor_Sharp JBHyperion Lost
BeatmapID:825421
BeatmapSetID:377103

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6.9
CircleSize:6.9
OverallDifficulty:6.9
ApproachRate:6.9
SliderMultiplier:2
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"seal1bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3156,366.032210834554,4,1,0,50,1,0
6084,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
17797,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
29510,-100,4,1,0,60,0,0
36098,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
37441,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
38295,-100,4,1,0,30,0,0


[HitObjects]
16,256,3156,6,0,P|112:256|144:160,1,200
496,256,3888,2,0,P|400:256|368:160,1,200
16,128,4620,2,0,L|224:128,1,200
32,96,5352,2,0,L|80:48,2,66.6666666666667
128,96,5718,2,0,L|48:96,2,66.6666666666667
32,96,6084,6,0,P|16:160|144:176,1,200
208,208,6572,2,0,L|128:208,1,66.6666666666667
240,224,6816,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,240,6938,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,256,7060,6,0,L|288:256,1,66.6666666666667
176,256,7304,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,7426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,7548,6,0,P|96:160|176:144,1,200
240,160,8036,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,160,8158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,160,8280,2,0,L|288:96,1,66.6666666666667
368,112,8524,2,0,L|320:48,1,66.6666666666667
416,64,8768,2,0,L|368:0,1,66.6666666666667
288,16,9012,6,0,P|256:96|352:160,1,200
240,144,9500,2,0,L|160:144,1,66.6666666666667
256,176,9744,2,0,L|336:176,3,66.6666666666667
240,224,10232,2,0,L|160:224,1,66.6666666666667
272,208,10476,6,0,L|240:144,1,66.6666666666667
320,192,10720,2,0,L|304:96,1,66.6666666666667
384,176,10964,2,0,L|304:176,1,66.6666666666667
224,192,11208,2,0,L|256:256,1,66.6666666666667
160,256,11452,2,0,L|176:352,1,66.6666666666667
80,320,11696,2,0,L|160:320,1,66.6666666666667
80,304,11940,6,0,P|32:256|80:128,1,200
160,144,12428,2,0,L|64:144,1,66.6666666666667
192,144,12672,2,0,L|224:80,1,66.6666666666667
128,112,12916,2,0,L|224:112,1,66.6666666666667
288,112,13160,2,0,L|384:112,1,66.6666666666667
368,208,13404,6,0,P|432:224|368:304,1,200
288,304,13892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,14014,2,0,L|192:368,1,66.6666666666667
224,272,14258,2,0,L|224:352,1,66.6666666666667
256,256,14502,2,0,L|256:336,2,66.6666666666667
160,240,14869,6,0,L|368:240,1,200
304,320,15357,2,0,L|384:320,1,66.6666666666667
480,192,15601,2,0,L|272:192,1,200
192,192,16089,2,0,L|112:192,1,66.6666666666667
32,192,16333,6,0,L|112:192,3,66.6666666666667
192,192,16821,2,0,L|112:192,1,66.6666666666667
224,192,17065,2,0,L|144:192,3,66.6666666666667
256,192,17553,2,0,L|336:192,1,66.6666666666667
224,176,17797,6,0,P|160:224|256:256,1,200
144,272,18285,2,0,L|240:272,1,66.6666666666667
304,256,18529,2,0,L|256:208,1,66.6666666666667
352,208,18773,2,0,L|400:160,2,66.6666666666667
256,224,19139,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,224,19261,6,0,L|80:224,1,66.6666666666667
160,144,19505,2,0,L|240:144,2,66.6666666666667
64,144,19871,5,0,0:0:0:0:
160,144,19993,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,48,20115,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,144,20237,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,96,20359,2,0,L|48:96,2,66.6666666666667
224,96,20725,6,0,L|320:96,1,66.6666666666667
192,96,20969,2,0,L|288:96,2,66.6666666666667
290,96,21335,2,0,L|370:96,1,66.6666666666667
336,192,21579,2,0,L|384:256,1,66.6666666666667
304,192,21823,2,0,L|304:272,2,66.6666666666667
208,208,22189,6,0,L|144:176,1,66.6666666666667
64,144,22433,2,0,L|0:112,1,66.6666666666667
96,128,22677,2,0,L|32:96,1,66.6666666666667
128,96,22921,2,0,L|192:128,1,66.6666666666667
288,128,23165,2,0,L|352:160,1,66.6666666666667
256,176,23409,2,0,L|320:208,1,66.6666666666667
416,208,23653,6,0,L|416:288,1,66.6666666666667
320,272,23897,2,0,L|352:208,1,66.6666666666667
256,208,24141,2,0,L|352:208,1,66.6666666666667
224,208,24385,2,0,L|128:208,1,66.6666666666667
256,192,24629,2,0,L|336:192,2,66.6666666666667
144,144,24995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,64,25117,5,0,0:0:0:0:
36,113,25239,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,178,25361,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,233,25483,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,256,25605,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,256,25727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,272,25849,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,336,25972,2,0,L|384:352,1,66.6666666666667
224,336,26216,2,0,L|144:336,1,66.6666666666667
240,288,26460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,272,26582,6,0,P|96:240|48:160,1,166.666666666667
96,176,26948,2,0,P|176:208|224:288,1,166.666666666667
272,272,27314,2,0,P|192:304|144:384,1,166.666666666667
192,368,27680,2,0,P|272:336|320:256,1,166.666666666667
272,272,28046,6,0,P|208:256|272:240,1,166.666666666667
304,240,28412,2,0,P|368:256|304:272,1,166.666666666667
352,288,28778,2,0,P|288:272|352:256,1,166.666666666667
304,272,29144,2,0,P|368:256|304:240,1,166.666666666667
272,240,29510,6,0,P|256:176|384:160,1,200
272,144,29998,2,0,L|192:144,1,66.6666666666667
112,144,30242,2,0,L|32:144,1,66.6666666666667
128,176,30486,2,0,L|48:176,2,66.6666666666667
224,176,30852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,30974,6,0,P|256:224|336:240,1,200
334,243,31462,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,240,31584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,240,31706,2,0,L|448:304,1,66.6666666666667
352,304,31950,2,0,L|304:368,1,66.6666666666667
272,272,32194,2,0,L|320:336,1,66.6666666666667
224,336,32438,6,0,P|192:256|288:192,1,200
448,192,33048,2,0,P|480:112|384:48,1,200
403,46,33536,2,0,L|323:46,2,66.6666666666667
403,46,33902,6,0,P|355:94|227:110,1,200
320,144,34390,2,0,L|208:144,1,66.6666666666667
336,176,34634,2,0,P|288:224|160:240,1,200
64,240,35122,2,0,L|176:240,1,66.6666666666667
224,240,35366,6,0,P|224:160|336:96,1,200
224,128,35854,2,0,L|304:128,1,66.6666666666667
192,112,36098,2,0,L|336:112,1,133.333333333333
448,96,36708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
352,96,36830,2,0,P|288:112|368:176,1,200
432,192,37319,2,0,L|512:192,1,66.6666666666667
400,192,37563,6,0,L|256:192,1,133.333333333333
352,160,37929,2,0,L|496:160,1,133.333333333333
256,192,38295,1,0,0:0:0:0:


Hyper at the end, remap please.

No kds.
posted

Razor Sharp wrote:

going to mod all but my diff!
GENERAL

Tags: There are conflicts! Make sure all diffs have the same tags! Added all GDer tags on my diff
Preview point: There are conflict, Rain diff does not have same as others! Added preview point at 00:06:816
Hyperion's Rain

Drain: Your diff has the most drain!!! Shorten the spinner at the end D: Ye, removed some notes and moved the spinner back, ends in the same place as the other diffs at 00:38:905 now

00:15:967 (4) - try to place this at x140. Would make up for an very interesting move. Not really my style I'm afraid, no change
Good luck! xD

Thanks for taking a look!

Rain
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: seal.mp4.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 6816
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.6
BeatDivisor: 6
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:seal.mp4
TitleUnicode:seal.mp4
Artist:joeyclassic
ArtistUnicode:joeyclassic
Creator:Ascendance
Version:Hyperion's Rain
Source:
Tags:-_Magic_Bomb_- Razor_Sharp JBHyperion Lost
BeatmapID:825863
BeatmapSetID:377103

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:8.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"seal1bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3156,366.032210834554,4,1,1,50,1,0
4620,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,50,0,0
4986,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
6084,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
9622,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
10110,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
15479,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
15845,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
16333,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
16699,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
17065,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
17431,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
17797,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
19993,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,1
20603,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
25849,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,1
26460,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
29510,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
33048,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
33536,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
36098,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
37441,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
37746,-100,4,1,1,35,0,0
37929,-100,4,1,1,30,0,0
38112,-100,4,1,1,25,0,0
38295,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
38478,-100,4,1,1,15,0,0
38661,-100,4,1,1,10,0,0
38844,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0


[HitObjects]
232,192,3156,6,0,L|392:192,1,160
104,192,3888,2,0,P|32:172|0:96,1,160
288,192,4620,2,0,P|316:276|208:252,1,240.000009155274
496,192,5352,5,0,0:0:0:0:
508,124,5474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,108,5596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,192,5718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,260,5840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,280,5962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,280,6084,6,0,P|496:268|464:192,1,160
320,192,6694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,6816,2,0,L|92:140,1,106.666666666667
272,120,7182,2,0,L|372:68,1,106.666666666667
292,32,7548,6,0,B|224:64|184:84|204:140|212:152,1,160
380,192,8158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,8280,2,0,L|152:228,1,106.666666666667
352,228,8646,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,228,9012,6,0,L|213:228,1,53.3333333333333
44,228,9378,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,228,9622,2,0,B|448:208|444:128|328:100|284:100,1,240.000009155274
208,100,10110,2,0,L|108:136,1,106.666666666667
224,192,10476,6,0,L|392:232,1,160
228,288,11086,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,288,11208,2,0,L|496:228,1,160
344,192,11818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,192,11940,6,0,B|156:168|156:168|192:180,1,106.666666666667
268,192,12306,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,192,12550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,192,12672,2,0,L|328:140,1,106.666666666667
148,120,13038,2,0,L|48:68,1,106.666666666667
128,32,13404,6,0,B|196:64|236:84|216:140|208:152,1,160
132,192,13892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,192,14014,2,0,B|352:224|352:224|252:268,1,160
132,268,14502,2,0,L|232:224,1,106.666666666667
360,192,14869,6,0,L|300:192,1,53.3333333333333
476,192,15235,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,192,15479,2,0,B|84:172|84:88|164:48|240:48,1,240.000009155274
312,48,15967,2,0,L|412:84,1,106.666666666667
284,176,16333,6,0,P|244:230|356:236,1,240.000009155274
204,240,16943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,240,17065,2,0,P|424:207|401:304,1,240.000009155274
252,304,17675,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,304,17797,6,0,P|408:288|404:200,1,160
256,192,18407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,192,18529,6,0,L|24:192,1,53.3333333333333
204,124,18773,2,0,L|260:124,1,53.3333333333333
64,124,19139,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,124,19261,6,0,P|200:172|144:216,1,160
296,268,19871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,268,19993,2,0,P|512:228|432:196,1,160.000006103516
268,184,20359,2,0,P|217:136|277:102,1,160.000006103516
384,104,20725,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,104,20969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,104,21335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,104,21457,2,0,P|232:136|216:216,1,160
64,200,22067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,212,22189,6,0,P|256:244|272:324,1,160
124,320,22799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,320,22921,2,0,P|316:288|332:208,1,160
164,56,23531,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,56,23653,6,0,P|-4:80|36:148,1,160
184,148,24263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,148,24385,6,0,L|416:148,1,53.3333333333333
236,216,24629,2,0,L|180:216,1,53.3333333333333
376,216,24995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,216,25117,6,0,P|240:168|296:124,1,160
444,124,25727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,124,25849,2,0,P|200:152|184:236,1,160.000006103516
360,232,26216,2,0,P|428:260|444:344,1,160.000006103516
268,340,26582,6,0,L|224:304,1,53.3333333333333
440,192,26948,2,0,L|484:156,1,53.3333333333333
268,72,27314,2,0,L|312:108,1,53.3333333333333
96,192,27680,2,0,L|52:228,1,53.3333333333333
268,312,28046,6,0,L|224:276,1,53.3333333333333
440,164,28412,2,0,L|396:128,1,53.3333333333333
184,56,28778,2,0,L|140:92,1,53.3333333333333
356,192,29144,2,0,P|364:244|316:272,1,106.666666666667
208,272,29510,6,0,L|48:252,1,160
304,192,30242,2,0,L|408:152,1,106.666666666667
84,120,30852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,120,30974,6,0,P|232:168|208:232,1,160
44,224,31584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,224,31706,2,0,L|272:268,1,106.666666666667
156,268,32072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,192,32438,6,0,L|316:144,1,106.666666666667
208,144,32804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,33048,2,0,B|480:180|480:240|272:256|272:308|344:312|388:340|388:384,1,320.000012207032
240,376,33780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,376,33902,6,0,B|31:323|31:323|80:288,1,160
224,292,34512,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,292,34634,2,0,B|433:239|433:239|384:204,1,160
240,208,35244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,208,35366,6,0,P|408:164|352:120,1,160
96,120,36098,2,0,L|12:192,1,106.666666666667
336,192,36708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,192,36830,6,0,P|216:144|288:104,1,160
448,100,37440,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37563,12,0,38905,0:0:0:0:
posted

Razor Sharp wrote:

going to mod all but my diff!
GENERAL

Tags: There are conflicts! Make sure all diffs have the same tags!
Preview point: There are conflict, Rain diff does not have same as others!
Platter

00:03:766 (2,3,4,1) - These hypers are too strong for a platter imo. Would suggest to make the following hypers instread. 00:03:156 (1,2) - 00:03:888 (3,4) -
00:18:529 (3,4) - These sliders should be more straight, as its very easy to miss the slider ends.
00:26:582 (1,2) - Antiflow sliders? Not for platter please.

Good map!
Cup

welp
Good luck! xD


All fixed, thanks Razor ~
posted

Riari wrote:

Razor Sharp wrote:

(0 HDash overdose)

Hyper at the end, remap please.

No kds.

Razor pls xD
posted

Razor Sharp wrote:

Lost's Salad

00:14:014 (2,3) - I feel like this distance is too big. Shorten it a little?
00:22:799 (2,3) - Antiflow 1/3? Would suggest to change this for salad.

Nice Salad!


00:14: Moved 2 a bit to the left.
00:22: Moved a few things, antiflow removed
Thank you :)

collapsed text
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: seal.mp4.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 6816
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 3
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:seal.mp4
TitleUnicode:seal.mp4
Artist:joeyclassic
ArtistUnicode:joeyclassic
Creator:Ascendance
Version:Lost's Salad
Source:
Tags:-_Magic_Bomb_- Razor_Sharp JBHyperion Lost
BeatmapID:825418
BeatmapSetID:377103

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:6
SliderMultiplier:1.1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"seal1bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3156,366.032210834554,4,1,0,50,1,0
6084,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
17797,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
29510,-100,4,1,0,60,0,0
36098,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
37441,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
38295,-100,4,1,0,30,0,0


[HitObjects]
96,288,3156,6,0,L|144:288|208:288,1,110
416,288,3888,2,0,L|368:288|304:288,1,110
96,288,4620,6,0,L|144:288|208:288,1,110
416,288,5352,2,0,L|368:288|304:288,1,110
144,288,5962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,6084,6,0,L|240:288,3,36.6666666666667
400,288,6694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,6816,2,0,B|496:288|496:288|432:288,1,110
176,288,7426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,288,7548,6,0,L|16:288,1,110
176,288,8158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,288,8280,2,0,B|336:288,1,110
496,288,9012,6,0,L|448:288,1,36.6666666666667
336,288,9378,2,0,L|288:288,1,36.6666666666667
192,288,9622,2,0,L|144:288,1,36.6666666666667
459,288,10110,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,288,10354,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,288,10476,6,0,L|352:288,1,110
96,288,11086,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,288,11208,2,0,L|256:288,1,110
416,288,11818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,288,11940,6,0,L|352:288,1,110
128,288,12550,2,0,L|80:288,1,36.6666666666667
208,288,12916,2,0,L|256:288,1,36.6666666666667
130,288,13282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,288,13404,6,0,L|194:288,1,110
336,288,14014,2,0,L|384:288,1,36.6666666666667
130,288,14380,2,0,L|82:288,1,36.6666666666667
240,288,14747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,288,14869,6,0,L|400:288,1,110
240,288,15479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,15601,2,0,L|304:288,1,110
464,288,16211,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,16333,6,0,L|288:288,1,110
48,288,16943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,17065,2,0,L|208:288,1,110
368,288,17675,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,17797,6,0,L|304:288,1,110
144,288,18407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,18529,2,0,L|208:288,1,110
368,288,19139,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,288,19261,6,0,L|208:288,1,110
368,288,19871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,19993,2,0,L|304:288,1,110
48,288,20603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,20725,6,0,L|208:288,1,110
368,288,21335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,288,21457,2,0,L|192:288,1,110
368,288,22067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,22189,6,0,L|304:288,1,110
144,288,22799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,22921,2,0,L|304:288,1,110
148,288,23531,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,288,23653,6,0,L|324:288,1,110
144,288,24263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,24385,2,0,L|224:288,1,110
368,288,24995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,288,25117,6,0,L|208:288,1,110
48,288,25727,2,0,L|0:288,1,36.6666666666667
160,288,26094,2,0,L|208:288,1,36.6666666666667
368,288,26460,5,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,26582,6,0,L|464:288,1,36.6666666666667
288,288,26948,2,0,L|240:288,1,36.6666666666667
96,288,27314,2,0,L|144:288,1,36.6666666666667
384,288,27680,2,0,L|432:288,1,36.6666666666667
256,288,28046,2,0,L|208:288,1,36.6666666666667
384,288,28412,2,0,L|432:288,1,36.6666666666667
144,288,28778,2,0,L|96:288,1,36.6666666666667
256,288,29144,6,0,L|368:288,1,110
160,288,29876,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,288,30120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,30242,2,0,L|160:288,1,110
320,288,30852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,30974,6,0,L|480:288,1,110
320,288,31584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,288,31706,2,0,L|160:288,1,110
320,288,32316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,32438,6,0,L|240:288,1,110
96,288,33048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,33170,2,0,L|160:288,1,110
320,288,33780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,33902,6,0,L|480:288,1,110
320,288,34512,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,288,34634,2,0,L|160:288,1,110
0,288,35244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,35366,6,0,L|160:288,1,110
320,288,35976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,36098,2,0,L|480:224,1,110
320,288,36708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,288,36830,6,0,L|208:208,1,110
80,288,37441,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,288,37563,2,0,L|96:176,1,110
208,288,38173,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,288,38295,6,0,L|208:160,1,110
208,288,38905,1,0,0:0:0:0:
posted

Razor Sharp wrote:

MBomb's Overdose

00:07:182 - Missing note? Considder adding one? - I want to keep to just the seal sounds, rather than adding drums too.
00:33:048 (3) - make this one repeat once maybe? It fits the music, and will make some variation. - I don't think this sound is strong enough for me to map, I'd prefer to leave it out here.
00:33:780 (5,7,9) - ^ - ^

Good map!
Good luck! xD


Thanks for the mod!
posted
Platter

Maybe AR 7.2 ou 7.5 ?
00:06:816 (2,3) - move to x: 256 the flow will be better
00:12:672 (2,3) - move to x: 428 for the same reason
00:18:407 (2) - x: 256
00:21:823 (1) - x: 284
00:29:510 (5) - make it horizontal
00:32:438 (3) - ^
00:33:048 (4,1) - Ctrl + G
00:37:441 (2,3) - Ctrl + H
posted
Hiya! M4$M

Consider adding spinner at end of all diff like JBH done, it works very good
Razor diff
  1. 00:03:156 (1,2) - I dont like movement here, on first slider there's soft movement needed and after it there's sharp jump landing with direction change, I am suggesting you to something like this or this both works better here
  2. 00:06:938 (4,1) - I think its too much spaced
  3. 00:38:295 - ending map here is weird ovo >>
MB's diff
  1. 00:05:962 (9,10) - hyper dash pls
  2. 00:07:548 (4,5) - would NC one of them
  3. 00:10:476 (5) - NC?
  4. 00:13:404 (6) - ^
  5. 00:19:261 (6) - ^
  6. 00:25:117 (6) - ^
Cup
  1. 00:06:450 (1,2) - switch NC
rest looks rly fine :D

Good luck!
posted

BoberOfDarkness wrote:

Hiya! M4$M

Consider adding spinner at end of all diff like JBH done, it works very good - Ascendance, do this for me if you decide to do it in your diffs.
MB's diff
  1. 00:05:962 (9,10) - hyper dash pls - sure
  2. 00:07:548 (4,5) - would NC one of them - NCing once every 2 "lines".
  3. 00:10:476 (5) - NC? - ^
  4. 00:13:404 (6) - ^ - ^
  5. 00:19:261 (6) - ^ - ^
  6. 00:25:117 (6) - ^ - ^
rest looks rly fine :D

Good luck!


Thanks for the mod!

...
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: seal.mp4.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 6816
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 3
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:seal.mp4
TitleUnicode:seal.mp4
Artist:joeyclassic
ArtistUnicode:joeyclassic
Creator:Ascendance
Version:MBomb's Overdose
Source:
Tags:Magic Bomb mbomb Razor_Sharp JBHyperion Lost
BeatmapID:825419
BeatmapSetID:377103

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:7
CircleSize:4
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:7
SliderMultiplier:1.7
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"seal1bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3156,366.032210834554,4,1,0,50,1,0
6084,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
17797,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
29510,-100,4,1,0,60,0,0
36098,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
37441,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
38295,-100,4,1,0,30,0,0


[HitObjects]
64,192,3156,5,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,3888,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,4620,2,0,L|320:192,1,170
32,192,5352,1,0,0:0:0:0:
53,139,5474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
87,94,5596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
132,60,5718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,38,5840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,31,5962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,6084,2,0,P|496:104|480:88,1,170
160,192,6816,5,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,7060,1,0,0:0:0:0:
24,192,7426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,192,7548,2,0,L|240:168,1,170
416,192,8158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,8280,2,0,P|135:188|88:160,1,113.333333333333
304,192,8646,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,9012,6,0,P|128:112|160:80,1,170
496,192,9622,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,192,9744,2,0,P|400:120|472:80,1,170
320,192,10354,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,10476,2,0,P|416:120|344:80,1,170
112,192,11086,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,11208,2,0,P|48:128|120:64,1,170
320,192,11818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,11940,6,0,P|144:136|208:88,1,170
416,192,12550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,12672,2,0,B|120:192|120:192|80:144,1,113.333333333333
144,192,13038,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,192,13282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,13404,2,0,P|336:120|392:88,1,170
64,192,14014,2,0,L|120:192,1,56.6666666666667
0,192,14380,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,14502,2,0,L|88:144,1,113.333333333333
320,192,14869,6,0,P|393:182|424:96,1,170
176,192,15479,2,0,L|112:192,1,56.6666666666667
384,192,15967,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,16211,2,0,L|232:192,1,56.6666666666667
16,192,16699,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,16943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,17065,2,0,P|376:112|320:96,1,170
152,192,17675,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,17797,6,0,P|416:144|384:96,1,170
192,192,18407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,18529,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,18773,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,19139,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,19261,2,0,P|320:112|232:80,1,170
96,192,19871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,192,19993,2,0,P|368:120|368:112,1,113.333333333333
152,192,20359,2,0,P|72:120|72:112,1,113.333333333333
288,192,20725,6,0,L|408:192,1,113.333333333333
64,192,21335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,192,21457,2,0,L|176:192,1,170
384,192,22067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,22189,2,0,L|272:192,1,170
448,192,22799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
512,192,22921,2,0,L|336:192,1,170
192,192,23531,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,23653,6,0,P|464:136|400:96,1,170
256,192,24263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,24385,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,24629,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,24995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
336,192,25117,2,0,P|344:128|256:88,1,170
64,192,25727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,192,25849,2,0,L|112:136,1,170
256,192,26460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,192,26582,6,0,P|8:168|24:128,1,113.333333333333
352,192,26948,2,0,P|408:168|392:128,1,113.333333333333
160,192,27314,2,0,P|104:168|120:128,1,113.333333333333
320,192,27680,2,0,P|376:168|360:128,1,113.333333333333
128,192,28046,6,0,P|144:128|184:128,1,113.333333333333
392,192,28412,2,0,P|376:128|336:128,1,113.333333333333
200,192,28778,2,0,P|216:128|256:128,1,113.333333333333
352,192,29144,2,0,P|336:128|296:128,1,113.333333333333
80,192,29510,6,0,P|56:120|128:88,1,170
304,192,30120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,192,30242,2,0,P|472:136|464:112,1,113.333333333333
32,192,30852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,192,30974,2,0,P|176:128|152:96,1,170
64,192,31584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,192,31706,2,0,L|408:192,1,113.333333333333
160,192,32072,2,0,L|280:192,1,113.333333333333
384,192,32438,6,0,P|368:128|320:104,1,113.333333333333
96,192,32804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
480,192,33048,2,0,L|424:192,1,56.6666666666667
256,192,33536,1,0,0:0:0:0:
496,192,33780,2,0,L|432:192,1,56.6666666666667
224,192,34268,1,0,0:0:0:0:
16,192,34512,2,0,L|88:192,1,56.6666666666667
288,192,35000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,35244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,192,35366,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,35732,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,35976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,36098,2,0,L|32:192,1,113.333333333333
496,192,36708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,192,36830,2,0,P|472:128|440:96,1,170
72,192,37441,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,192,37563,1,0,0:0:0:0:
440,192,37807,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,37929,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,38295,6,0,P|400:120|392:120,1,113.333333333333
144,192,38661,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,192,38905,1,0,0:0:0:0:
posted

Kyuare wrote:

Platter

Maybe AR 7.2 ou 7.5 ? non, parce que Mbomb's Overdose est AR7.
00:06:816 (2,3) - move to x: 256 the flow will be better
00:12:672 (2,3) - move to x: 428 for the same reason
00:18:407 (2) - x: 256
00:21:823 (1) - x: 284
00:29:510 (5) - make it horizontal
00:32:438 (3) - ^
00:33:048 (4,1) - Ctrl + G
00:37:441 (2,3) - Ctrl + H


Tout le reste a changé ~

BoberOfDarkness wrote:

Hiya! M4$M

Consider adding spinner at end of all diff like JBH done, it works very good I think I'll keep my diffs the way they are at the end, it's up to the others whether they want the spinner or not.
Cup
  1. 00:06:450 (1,2) - switch NC
rest looks rly fine :D

Good luck!


NC Fixed, thanks for mod~!
posted

Ascendance wrote:

Kyuare wrote:

Platter
Maybe AR 7.2 ou 7.5 ? non, parce que Mbomb's Overdose est AR7.


Just saying, it's fine to use higher AR, my diff has a weird AR as a gimmick of it. It's fine to leave it how it is if you want, but it's up to you.
posted

- Magic Bomb - wrote:



Just saying, it's fine to use higher AR, my diff has a weird AR as a gimmick of it. It's fine to leave it how it is if you want, but it's up to you.


Maybe I'll change it if more people point it out, thanks for letting me know though
posted
Why me? ;w;
Cup
  1. 00:27:314 (2) - Move right this (a little)
  2. 00:28:046 (3) - Move left that (a little)
    Who's afraid of my sucky mod ;w;
  3. 00:38:295 (1) - NC?

Lost's Salad

  • ._.
  1. HP 4 > 4.5 or 5? or something like that
  2. 00:03:156 (1,2) - Make it closer to each other
  3. 00:26:460 (1,1) - Why there's 2 NC here? ;w;

Platter
  1. 00:04:498 (4,1) - Make it same as 00:03:766 (2,3) - this?
  2. 00:14:014 (1,1) - Why there's 2 NC here? ;w;
  3. 00:28:046 (1) - NC?
  4. 00:36:830 (1,2) - Switch NC?

Hyperion's Rain
  1. 00:05:718 (4,5,6) - Move left to make HDash?
That's it, i can't mod those overdoses 2hard4me ;w;

Also sorry for my sucky mod, this is my first time after all ><
posted

dika312 wrote:

Why me? ;w;
Cup
  1. 00:27:314 (2) - Move right this (a little)
  2. 00:28:046 (3) - Move left that (a little)
    Who's afraid of my sucky mod ;w;
  3. 00:38:295 (1) - NC?


Platter
  1. 00:04:498 (4,1) - Make it same as 00:03:766 (2,3) - this? I need to keep it this way to force the hyperdash
  2. 00:14:014 (1,1) - Why there's 2 NC here? ;w;
  3. 00:28:046 (1) - NC?
  4. 00:36:830 (1,2) - Switch NC?
That's it, i can't mod those overdoses 2hard4me ;w;

Also sorry for my sucky mod, this is my first time after all ><


all else is fixed, good mod !
posted

dika312 wrote:

Why me? ;w;
Why not you?
Lost's Salad

  • ._.
  1. HP 4 > 4.5 or 5? or something like that
  2. 00:03:156 (1,2) - Make it closer to each other Moved first and 3rd slider to the right
  3. 00:26:460 (1,1) - Why there's 2 NC here? ;w; Oops...
That's it, i can't mod those overdoses 2hard4me ;w;

Also sorry for my sucky mod, this is my first time after all ><

It's a good mod! Thanks for modding :)

osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: seal.mp4.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 6816
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 3
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:seal.mp4
TitleUnicode:seal.mp4
Artist:joeyclassic
ArtistUnicode:joeyclassic
Creator:Ascendance
Version:Lost's Salad
Source:
Tags:Magic Bomb mbomb Razor_Sharp JBHyperion Lost
BeatmapID:825418
BeatmapSetID:377103

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4.5
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:6
ApproachRate:6
SliderMultiplier:1.1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"seal1bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3156,366.032210834554,4,1,0,50,1,0
6084,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
17797,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
29510,-100,4,1,0,60,0,0
36098,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
37441,-100,4,1,0,40,0,0
38295,-100,4,1,0,30,0,0


[HitObjects]
112,288,3156,6,0,L|160:288|224:288,1,110
416,288,3888,2,0,L|368:288|304:288,1,110
112,288,4620,6,0,L|160:288|224:288,1,110
416,288,5352,2,0,L|368:288|304:288,1,110
144,288,5962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,6084,6,0,L|240:288,3,36.6666666666667
400,288,6694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
448,288,6816,2,0,B|496:288|496:288|432:288,1,110
176,288,7426,1,0,0:0:0:0:
128,288,7548,6,0,L|16:288,1,110
176,288,8158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,288,8280,2,0,B|336:288,1,110
496,288,9012,6,0,L|448:288,1,36.6666666666667
336,288,9378,2,0,L|288:288,1,36.6666666666667
192,288,9622,2,0,L|144:288,1,36.6666666666667
459,288,10110,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,288,10354,1,0,0:0:0:0:
240,288,10476,6,0,L|352:288,1,110
96,288,11086,1,0,0:0:0:0:
144,288,11208,2,0,L|256:288,1,110
416,288,11818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,288,11940,6,0,L|352:288,1,110
128,288,12550,2,0,L|80:288,1,36.6666666666667
208,288,12916,2,0,L|256:288,1,36.6666666666667
130,288,13282,1,0,0:0:0:0:
82,288,13404,6,0,L|194:288,1,110
336,288,14014,2,0,L|384:288,1,36.6666666666667
130,288,14380,2,0,L|82:288,1,36.6666666666667
240,288,14747,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,288,14869,6,0,L|400:288,1,110
240,288,15479,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,15601,2,0,L|304:288,1,110
464,288,16211,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,16333,6,0,L|288:288,1,110
48,288,16943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,17065,2,0,L|208:288,1,110
368,288,17675,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,17797,6,0,L|304:288,1,110
144,288,18407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,18529,2,0,L|208:288,1,110
368,288,19139,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,288,19261,6,0,L|208:288,1,110
368,288,19871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,19993,2,0,L|304:288,1,110
48,288,20603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,20725,6,0,L|208:288,1,110
368,288,21335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,288,21457,2,0,L|192:288,1,110
368,288,22067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,22189,6,0,L|304:288,1,110
144,288,22799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,288,22921,2,0,L|304:288,1,110
148,288,23531,1,0,0:0:0:0:
196,288,23653,6,0,L|324:288,1,110
144,288,24263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,288,24385,2,0,L|224:288,1,110
368,288,24995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,288,25117,6,0,L|208:288,1,110
48,288,25727,2,0,L|0:288,1,36.6666666666667
160,288,26094,2,0,L|208:288,1,36.6666666666667
368,288,26460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,288,26582,6,0,L|464:288,1,36.6666666666667
288,288,26948,2,0,L|240:288,1,36.6666666666667
96,288,27314,2,0,L|144:288,1,36.6666666666667
384,288,27680,2,0,L|432:288,1,36.6666666666667
256,288,28046,2,0,L|208:288,1,36.6666666666667
384,288,28412,2,0,L|432:288,1,36.6666666666667
144,288,28778,2,0,L|96:288,1,36.6666666666667
256,288,29144,6,0,L|368:288,1,110
160,288,29876,1,0,0:0:0:0:
0,288,30120,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,30242,2,0,L|160:288,1,110
320,288,30852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,30974,6,0,L|480:288,1,110
320,288,31584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,288,31706,2,0,L|160:288,1,110
320,288,32316,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,32438,6,0,L|240:288,1,110
96,288,33048,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,33170,2,0,L|160:288,1,110
320,288,33780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,33902,6,0,L|480:288,1,110
320,288,34512,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,288,34634,2,0,L|160:288,1,110
0,288,35244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,288,35366,6,0,L|160:288,1,110
320,288,35976,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,288,36098,2,0,L|480:224,1,110
320,288,36708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
288,288,36830,6,0,L|208:208,1,110
80,288,37441,1,0,0:0:0:0:
64,288,37563,2,0,L|96:176,1,110
208,288,38173,1,0,0:0:0:0:
208,288,38295,6,0,L|208:160,1,110
208,288,38905,1,0,0:0:0:0:
posted

dika312 wrote:

Why me? ;w;

Hyperion's Rain
  1. 00:05:718 (4,5,6) - Move left to make HDash? Had to play around with some of the previous sliders so the 00:05:596 (3,4) hyper wasn't too strong, but managed it


Also sorry for my sucky mod, this is my first time after all ><

Any mod that helps the mapper improve the map, however big or small, is a good mod, and this was helpful, so thank you for the mod (:

Code
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: seal.mp4.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 6816
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.6
BeatDivisor: 6
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.6

[Metadata]
Title:seal.mp4
TitleUnicode:seal.mp4
Artist:joeyclassic
ArtistUnicode:joeyclassic
Creator:Ascendance
Version:Hyperion's Rain
Source:
Tags:Magic Bomb mbomb Razor_Sharp JBHyperion Lost
BeatmapID:825863
BeatmapSetID:377103

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:6
CircleSize:5
OverallDifficulty:8.5
ApproachRate:8.5
SliderMultiplier:1.6
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"seal1bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
3156,366.032210834554,4,1,1,50,1,0
4620,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,50,0,0
4986,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
6084,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
9622,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
10110,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
15479,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
15845,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
16333,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
16699,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
17065,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,0
17431,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
17797,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
19993,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,1
20603,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
25849,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,70,0,1
26460,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
29510,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
33048,-66.6666666666667,4,1,1,60,0,0
33536,-100,4,1,1,60,0,0
36098,-100,4,1,1,50,0,0
37441,-100,4,1,1,40,0,0
37746,-100,4,1,1,35,0,0
37929,-100,4,1,1,30,0,0
38112,-100,4,1,1,25,0,0
38295,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
38478,-100,4,1,1,15,0,0
38661,-100,4,1,1,10,0,0
38844,-100,4,1,1,5,0,0


[HitObjects]
232,192,3156,6,0,L|392:192,1,160
104,192,3888,2,0,P|32:172|0:96,1,160
288,192,4620,2,0,B|360:228|360:304|196:312,1,240.000009155274
452,192,5352,5,0,0:0:0:0:
464,124,5474,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,108,5596,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,192,5718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,260,5840,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,280,5962,1,0,0:0:0:0:
436,280,6084,6,0,P|496:268|464:192,1,160
320,192,6694,1,0,0:0:0:0:
192,192,6816,2,0,L|92:140,1,106.666666666667
272,120,7182,2,0,L|372:68,1,106.666666666667
292,32,7548,6,0,B|224:64|184:84|204:140|212:152,1,160
380,192,8158,1,0,0:0:0:0:
252,192,8280,2,0,L|152:228,1,106.666666666667
352,228,8646,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,228,9012,6,0,L|213:228,1,53.3333333333333
44,228,9378,1,0,0:0:0:0:
364,228,9622,2,0,B|448:208|444:128|328:100|284:100,1,240.000009155274
208,100,10110,2,0,L|108:136,1,106.666666666667
224,192,10476,6,0,L|392:232,1,160
228,288,11086,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,288,11208,2,0,L|496:228,1,160
344,192,11818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,192,11940,6,0,B|156:168|156:168|192:180,1,106.666666666667
268,192,12306,1,0,0:0:0:0:
100,192,12550,1,0,0:0:0:0:
228,192,12672,2,0,L|328:140,1,106.666666666667
148,120,13038,2,0,L|48:68,1,106.666666666667
128,32,13404,6,0,B|196:64|236:84|216:140|208:152,1,160
132,192,13892,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,192,14014,2,0,B|352:224|352:224|252:268,1,160
132,268,14502,2,0,L|232:224,1,106.666666666667
360,192,14869,6,0,L|300:192,1,53.3333333333333
476,192,15235,1,0,0:0:0:0:
156,192,15479,2,0,B|84:172|84:88|164:48|240:48,1,240.000009155274
312,48,15967,2,0,L|412:84,1,106.666666666667
284,176,16333,6,0,P|244:230|356:236,1,240.000009155274
204,240,16943,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,240,17065,2,0,P|424:207|401:304,1,240.000009155274
252,304,17675,1,0,0:0:0:0:
348,304,17797,6,0,P|408:288|404:200,1,160
256,192,18407,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,192,18529,6,0,L|24:192,1,53.3333333333333
204,124,18773,2,0,L|260:124,1,53.3333333333333
64,124,19139,1,0,0:0:0:0:
148,124,19261,6,0,P|200:172|144:216,1,160
296,268,19871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,268,19993,2,0,P|512:228|432:196,1,160.000006103516
268,184,20359,2,0,P|217:136|277:102,1,160.000006103516
384,104,20725,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,104,20969,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,104,21335,1,0,0:0:0:0:
304,104,21457,2,0,P|232:136|216:216,1,160
64,200,22067,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,212,22189,6,0,P|256:244|272:324,1,160
124,320,22799,1,0,0:0:0:0:
244,320,22921,2,0,P|316:288|332:208,1,160
164,56,23531,1,0,0:0:0:0:
52,56,23653,6,0,P|-4:80|36:148,1,160
184,148,24263,1,0,0:0:0:0:
360,148,24385,6,0,L|416:148,1,53.3333333333333
236,216,24629,2,0,L|180:216,1,53.3333333333333
376,216,24995,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,216,25117,6,0,P|240:168|296:124,1,160
444,124,25727,1,0,0:0:0:0:
268,124,25849,2,0,P|200:152|184:236,1,160.000006103516
360,232,26216,2,0,P|428:260|444:344,1,160.000006103516
268,340,26582,6,0,L|224:304,1,53.3333333333333
440,192,26948,2,0,L|484:156,1,53.3333333333333
268,72,27314,2,0,L|312:108,1,53.3333333333333
96,192,27680,2,0,L|52:228,1,53.3333333333333
268,312,28046,6,0,L|224:276,1,53.3333333333333
440,164,28412,2,0,L|396:128,1,53.3333333333333
184,56,28778,2,0,L|140:92,1,53.3333333333333
356,192,29144,2,0,P|364:244|316:272,1,106.666666666667
208,272,29510,6,0,L|48:252,1,160
304,192,30242,2,0,L|408:152,1,106.666666666667
84,120,30852,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,120,30974,6,0,P|232:168|208:232,1,160
44,224,31584,1,0,0:0:0:0:
164,224,31706,2,0,L|272:268,1,106.666666666667
156,268,32072,1,0,0:0:0:0:
412,192,32438,6,0,L|316:144,1,106.666666666667
208,144,32804,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,144,33048,2,0,B|480:180|480:240|272:256|272:308|344:312|388:340|388:384,1,320.000012207032
240,376,33780,1,0,0:0:0:0:
124,376,33902,6,0,B|31:323|31:323|80:288,1,160
224,292,34512,1,0,0:0:0:0:
340,292,34634,2,0,B|433:239|433:239|384:204,1,160
240,208,35244,1,0,0:0:0:0:
356,208,35366,6,0,P|408:164|352:120,1,160
96,120,36098,2,0,L|12:192,1,106.666666666667
336,192,36708,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,192,36830,6,0,P|216:144|288:104,1,160
448,100,37440,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,37563,12,0,38905,0:0:0:0:
posted


help mb what does this mean =w=
Please sign in to reply.