forum

It's winter time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kitsunex
So how do you guys deal with the freezing cold that seem to make you aim and click like you were a newb again? I can't turn up my heat and gloves don't work with osu
A Medic
I try to warm up my hands via hot/warm water or by drinking/putting my hands around a hot drink.
Emayecue
A Fireplace works wonder.

I'm kinda wondering why you can't crank up the heat?
sottovoce
Thankfully it's 2015 not 1815 and central heating exists
Mofu kun

sottovoce wrote:

Thankfully it's 2015 not 1815 and central heating exists
although sometimes it can still be cold. Especially around the hands area, they can get cold quite easily as there is a lot of surface area for the lost of body heat to occur quickly.

Usually i use about 3 different blankets to keep myself warm~
Mahogany
I play maps to warm my hands up and then they're ok
Vish024
I run my hands under warm water, that always does the trick.
Rilene
I need fat people to insulate me, but not too fat or I'll get squished.
Ayachi Meme
after i play a few maps then im ok, i know you cant turn up ur heat (idk what you mean by that, a heater or something like a full house heating/cooling system) but if its that (the full house thing) buy a heater for cheap and just turn it on if ur cold. i mean. if you can
ColdTooth
I'm the complete opposite. I need to be cold in order to play. I dislike the warmth

No pun intended.

But yeah, if you're warm, buy a heater or do everything to get warm, like warm clothing
Topic Starter
Kitsunex
I can't turn up the heat because $$, don't have it, I guess I'll try running my hands under warm water, I've never tried that
Krfawy

Kitsunex wrote:

So how do you guys deal with the freezing cold
I drink a cup of vodka. o3o
Rilene
Try dip yourself into a boiling bath, that should do
E m i
Heat up your hands on the stove and proceed to playing, after playing a few maps you should warm up.
Flanster
It's winter time, today 20+ C and I'm wearin a shirt only lmao.
Gumpy
It's cold, but not cold enough to make me freeze and snow doens't exist anymore ;-;
uuuu
Nothing because it's not even that cold in winter as it used to be.
Rilene

Gumpyyy wrote:

It's cold, but not cold enough to make me freeze and snow doens't exist anymore ;-;
Global warming intensifies.
Stefan

LoliFlan wrote:

qft, it's just ridiculous.
leepdesu
What's winter
Luccyous

-LeeP- wrote:

What's winter

I think it's some kind of salad.
piruchan

LoliFlan wrote:

It's 30+ C everyday when the sun is out here. I hate the sun.

I guess that's what happen when you live in a country where there are only 2 seasons, hot and hotter.
Pituophis
I just sit on my hands for a bit, warms up my hands enough. If its really cold, Ill keep my hands in hot water for a bit before I play.
show more