1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. Completed Projects
show more
posted
Automap-chan>java -jar "Automap-chan v20170716.jar"
Missing attributes for JarRsrcLoader in Manifest (Rsrc-Main-Class, Rsrc-Class-Path)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:46)
Something is wrong, or is that an user error?

EDIT1: Just looked inside and indeed these class files are missing
EDIT2: IT was an user error
posted
ok, now program outputs to "C:\Windows\System32\null\MID FILE NAME HERE_outputs\Unknown - MID FILE NAME HERE (Automap-chan) [KS10-4K].osu" but there's no such directory as C:\Windows\System32\null\

Am I missing something again?
posted
ow rip again this thing, idk but older version worked on win 10
posted
Thank you very much. :) Although there were a lot of problems in the middle, I finally solved it and made a map set successfully :D
la's 10K Project - MIDI Stuff
posted

[ Reversal ] la wrote:

Thank you very much. :) Although there were a lot of problems in the middle, I finally solved it and made a map set successfully :D
la's 10K Project - MIDI Stuff
Thanks for using it!
I added your mapset to my 1st post.

If you don't mind, would you like to share the problems you had so it might help others?
posted
hello!

First, i am grateful to you make this convertor. THX ><

I have a question
Is it possible to change the midi device (or virtual midi device. like loopMIDI) manually myself in this version?
cuz this sound quality is not very good and i wanna change it. if possible, could u tell me how to do that?

Once again, thank you !!!!
posted
Is there a way to allow jacks, I'm missing a bunch of notes in bigger chords because jacks are not allowed?
posted
There is some sort of parsing error for paths. If Automap-chan is in a directory with a special character anywhere (i.e. even if Automap-chan is in a subdirectory without special characters) in the path , it displays 2 messages. First "PropertyAdapter got error reading from config file for key = midiPath"; second it displays the path of the property file I assume it is about to try and create, however the special characters are still escaped when it displays the path. After this it closes without creating the property file.

Edit: After moving to a directory that doesn't include a space in the path, it creates the config file (which is blank) and just closes?? Can't seem to get it to work at all, I've had no problems with older versions though.

Edit2: Running v20170716 to generate a config file then allows v20180513 to work fine, which is probably why you didn't notice this error.
posted
ok so I downloaded the latest and it didn't want to pick any midi no matter how much I pressed the open button.
Then I saw here the 2017 ver downloaded it and it picks midis just fine.
posted
hgffdghdfh
posted
when i press open it doesn't work pls help!(if you are still on)