forum

Why my ID was banned? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Konpaku_Youmu
I have not do any thing and I have not cheat in the game.
Why my ID was banned?
I just finish the beatmap: Yoko Ishida - paraparaMAX I (http://osu.ppy.sh/s/972)
After that, my account was BANNED!
How to save this problem?
It is a misunderstanding and I am innocent.
WHAT CAN I DO?
Fight69
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26342

Ephemeral wrote:

If you absolutely must contact someone about your in-game ban for whatever reason, send a private message to any of the BAT/GMT (myself included) rather than making a thread about it here or anywhere else on the forums.
Topic Starter
Konpaku_Youmu
Thank for you help.

I had PM a BAT now.
peppy

noobz wrote:

I have not do any thing and I have not cheat in the game.
Why my ID was banned?
I just finish the beatmap: Yoko Ishida - paraparaMAX I (http://osu.ppy.sh/s/972)
After that, my account was BANNED!
How to save this problem?
It is a misunderstanding and I am innocent.
WHAT CAN I DO?

What score did you get on parapara? Can you upload a screenshot of your results screen from the score please?
I'll deal with this one :).
Louis Cyphre
Same problem with me.
I have finished that song with double time (Catch the Beat mode) and i got banned

Spectacors was: Ylinestra44 and _Giorgos_ you can ask them, if you don't trust me.
Before i have already did that with Double Time. Yesterday i just want to make more better record

James2250
Yeah Louis Cyphre, Roddie told me about that and said he was 100% sure you didn't cheat

EDIT: looking at accuracy if that is true, you play ctb too much lol
Louis Cyphre
thanks for the support James 3:
Topic Starter
Konpaku_Youmu
I haven't cheat in the game.
Here the screenshot of the song.

Ibuki Suika
Louis Cyphre 100% not cheat

all CTB player knows his capacity

I care about his scores can come back? :cry:
peppy
This is fine, and is totally my mistake. Apologies for the trouble, but please give me 12 hours to fix this. Your scores will return to normal as soon as I am done.
IceBeam
The rest of Louis Cyphre's records were seen by myself.Not just via spectating,mostly in the real life.

I can tell way too much to justify him,but those words that cannot be proved cost nothing.

Yes,he's innocent.

You killed all his rankings and records without any explanations,moreover you cannot prove that he was cheating.

Isn't it enough?

He's a good mapper and modder,he has 91 kd,and 3 pending maps,which including some guest difficulties.A lot of work was put into it.But he can't even update it.What's the big idea? You find it fair?

That's why I'm appealing to unban him as soon as possible,he has been punished enough.
peppy

SadKangaroo wrote:

The rest of Louis Cyphre's records were seen by myself.Not just via spectating,mostly in the real life.

I can tell way too much to justify him,but those words that cannot be proved cost nothing.

Yes,he's innocent.

You killed all his rankings and records without any explanations,moreover you cannot prove that he was cheating.

Isn't it enough?

He's a good mapper and modder,he has 91 kd,and 3 pending maps,which including some guest difficulties.A lot of work was put into it.But he can't even update it.What's the big idea? You find it fair?

That's why I'm appealing to unban him as soon as possible,he has been punished enough.
Are you blind?
Ibuki Suika

peppy wrote:

This is fine, and is totally my mistake. Apologies for the trouble, but please give me 12 hours to fix this. Your scores will return to normal as soon as I am done.
Thx ppy :D
Arusha Shuna

SadKangaroo wrote:

read the thread one more time

peppy wrote:

IceBeam

peppy wrote:

SadKangaroo wrote:

Yes,he's innocent.

Isn't it enough?

Are you blind?
No,I've started my post before your reply.
Louis Cyphre
Thanks for the support guys. I hope i'll get back my places =/
peppy
Okay hopefully everything is back to how it should be. Please tell me if anything seems strange for either of you.

To hopefully offset some of the trouble caused, I have given you both 2 months supporter tags. Sorry again.
Louis Cyphre
Thank you peppy : )
Just one question:
Can i play paraparamax again? =/
peppy
Yeah, should be fine now.
Topic Starter
Konpaku_Youmu

peppy wrote:

Yeah, should be fine now.
Yeah!
Thanks a lot.