forum

Demetori - The Maid and the Pocket Watch of Blood

posted
Total Posts
show more
ignorethis
<Time Stop>
Claps sound better if placed on white ticks
Use less copy&paste on sliders please, I see little variety from the beginning to the end :o
Add more break please
Lower overall and hp drain a bit
Topic Starter
brikel

ignorethis wrote:

<Time Stop>
Claps sound better if placed on white ticks
Use less copy&paste on sliders please, I see little variety from the beginning to the end :o
Add more break please
Lower overall and hp drain a bit
Um... maybe All clear :D
lepidopodus
앞부분은 별로 안이상하다고 생각했습니다만

Anyway minor fix.

EDIT: 이곡 타이밍 바꿀 일 있으면 부르세요, 1/3하고 비정형 박자 섞여서 그냥 스냅하면 망합니다.

Download: Demetori - The Maid and the Pocket Watch of Blood (brikel) [lepidon! - Taiko Oni].osu
[Shalon]
Cool song, star
Mitsuki-_old
리치!
Topic Starter
brikel

Mitsuki- wrote:

리치!
론!!
Dark Layer
별을 뿌리러 왔소!
맵 잼이씀!

give you star ☆~ :)
lepidopodus
어.. 죄송하지만 HP drain 한칸만 더 낮춰주세요.
Sakura
Shows that i forgot to put to not link me approval maps, but since i forgot i'll make a exception this time, so here we go!
[General]
Unstable BPM? i see so many red lines...

Bah, couldn't find anything, oh well have a star then, pretty nice map and flows well too, with a consistent rythm
Topic Starter
brikel

Sakura Hana wrote:

Shows that i forgot to put to not link me approval maps, but since i forgot i'll make a exception this time, so here we go!
[General]
Unstable BPM? i see so many red lines...

Bah, couldn't find anything, oh well have a star then, pretty nice map and flows well too, with a consistent rythm
Oh Thx......
yeokki
ㅇㄷㅇ
ㅋㅋ
Garven
So much red.

[Time Stop]
00:24:595 - I didn't feel why you wanted to use 1.3x sliders during this part in the song. Feels like a more subdued part rather than something that's driving the song forward quicker. Especially since when you hit 00:45:294 - it really doesn't feel like the song slowed down at all, but that's what the sliders are doing.

Otherwise, the map is quite well-constructed. G'jorb.
Topic Starter
brikel

Garven wrote:

So much red.

[Time Stop]
00:24:595 - I didn't feel why you wanted to use 1.3x sliders during this part in the song. Feels like a more subdued part rather than something that's driving the song forward quicker. Especially since when you hit 00:45:294 - it really doesn't feel like the song slowed down at all, but that's what the sliders are doing.

Otherwise, the map is quite well-constructed. G'jorb.
At first. i only use 1.0x sliders, but it's a monotonous pattern.
so i use 1.3x slider at change sound part and next to the spinner.
And...... The red line...I couldn't do anything lol
lkjl23
Topic Starter
brikel

NeVeR_DiE wrote:

Awesome map!!Star~
lol Thx
gowww
8-)
K2J
[lepidon! - Taiko Oni]
I'm not good at Taiko or Taiko modding, but this looks OK to me.

[Time Stop]
00:44:437 (6,1) - Intentionally close together?
02:43:901 (10,1) - ^
Nice pentagrams, by the way.

I really don't have anything else to say, since these kinds of maps are way out of my league. I can't see anything too wrong with them, though. Star.
Topic Starter
brikel

K2J wrote:

[lepidon! - Taiko Oni]
I'm not good at Taiko or Taiko modding, but this looks OK to me.

[Time Stop]
00:44:437 (6,1) - Intentionally close together?
02:43:901 (10,1) - ^
Nice pentagrams, by the way.

I really don't have anything else to say, since these kinds of maps are way out of my league. I can't see anything too wrong with them, though. Star.
Thx.. but... I don't change that pattern Sorry... :(
Zekira
Why are people surprised at so much red ._.

Come on guys get used to it T_T
Kuzino
Star
minyeob
reeeeeeeeed line

04:32:81 173.5 BPM
I lol'd at this part

Anyway still checking, sorry
Topic Starter
brikel

minyeob wrote:

reeeeeeeeed line

04:32:81 173.5 BPM
I lol'd at this part

Anyway still checking, sorry
괜찮... 어프로맵이니 좀 오래걸릴수있지
Berncastell
minyeob
더 보아봤자 그거슨 시간낭비

Aimed for approved
Topic Starter
brikel

minyeob wrote:

더 보아봤자 그거슨 시간낭비

Aimed for approved
오 땡스 민엽~ > <
l3lueskyiiz
STAR ~
Derekku
You asked me to mod this before, but it already looks pretty solid. However (and I really hate to do this), I see a few issues with [Time Stop] that I need to point out.

[General]
*Dark blue hitcircle color blended with the background and was really hard to see. How about a light purple or something like this instead? http://puu.sh/ooW
*3 seconds for a lead-in is a bit long. I sat here thinking "when is the map going to start? oxo". How about 1 or 1 1/2 seconds on both diffs?
*Timing looks surprisingly fine. A few spots felt a tiny bit early or late, but probably nothing beyond 10ms. We could sit here for days trying to get the offsets perfect, but with like 40 sections (sometimes changing every measure or two), this can be expected. tl;dr - I felt comfortable playing this: First break / Second break / End

[Time Stop]
01:58:739 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - This was CRAZY to sightread. The jump at 01:59:243 (4,1), followed by a bunch of unpredictable offbeats, and then another jump at 02:00:660 (6,1) was just really counter-intuitive. I'd really like to see this executed better. All maps should be able to be sightread on the FIRST try, so please don't say something like "oh, but you'll expect it next time you play it!", because that's really not an excuse. :/
03:33:466 (1-19) - (nazi) I remember that this combo stuck out to me while playing because it was so long. How about breaking it up into two?
03:48:835 (7,8) - please remove the 1.5x slider speed from these. Again, the rhythm is unpredictable and I completely sightread these wrong even after playtesting the map THREE times.
05:12:642 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is just a plain dick move. The rhythm is unpredictable enough right here without adding ridiculous spacing. I don't dislike this. I hate it.
*This diff also had a few slightly hidden sliders that I would rather be more visible, but nothing invisible or unapproveable. However, overall this map was challenging (but not ridiculously insane), fun, and had enough spaced-out breaks that I was able to rest without raging throughout the map. Great job!

[Taiko]
*Crazyyyyy, but nothing looks out of place.

Again, I hate to pop this, but I'd hate to a nice map get raged at because of dick moves that just shouldn't be there. An approval map can be fun and insane, or it can be full of combo breaks and unnecessary spacings. The few things I pointed out fell into that last category. Also, I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to rebubble this for you seeing as I'm just a MAT, but good luck!
Topic Starter
brikel

Derekku wrote:

You asked me to mod this before, but it already looks pretty solid. However (and I really hate to do this), I see a few issues with [Time Stop] that I need to point out.

[General]
*Dark blue hitcircle color blended with the background and was really hard to see. How about a light purple or something like this instead? http://puu.sh/ooW
*3 seconds for a lead-in is a bit long. I sat here thinking "when is the map going to start? oxo". How about 1 or 1 1/2 seconds on both diffs?
*Timing looks surprisingly fine. A few spots felt a tiny bit early or late, but probably nothing beyond 10ms. We could sit here for days trying to get the offsets perfect, but with like 40 sections (sometimes changing every measure or two), this can be expected. tl;dr - I felt comfortable playing this: First break / Second break / End

[Time Stop]
01:58:739 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - This was CRAZY to sightread. The jump at 01:59:243 (4,1), followed by a bunch of unpredictable offbeats, and then another jump at 02:00:660 (6,1) was just really counter-intuitive. I'd really like to see this executed better. All maps should be able to be sightread on the FIRST try, so please don't say something like "oh, but you'll expect it next time you play it!", because that's really not an excuse. :/
03:33:466 (1-19) - (nazi) I remember that this combo stuck out to me while playing because it was so long. How about breaking it up into two?
03:48:835 (7,8) - please remove the 1.5x slider speed from these. Again, the rhythm is unpredictable and I completely sightread these wrong even after playtesting the map THREE times.
05:12:642 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is just a plain dick move. The rhythm is unpredictable enough right here without adding ridiculous spacing. I don't dislike this. I hate it.
*This diff also had a few slightly hidden sliders that I would rather be more visible, but nothing invisible or unapproveable. However, overall this map was challenging (but not ridiculously insane), fun, and had enough spaced-out breaks that I was able to rest without raging throughout the map. Great job!

[Taiko]
*Crazyyyyy, but nothing looks out of place.

Again, I hate to pop this, but I'd hate to a nice map get raged at because of dick moves that just shouldn't be there. An approval map can be fun and insane, or it can be full of combo breaks and unnecessary spacings. The few things I pointed out fell into that last category. Also, I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to rebubble this for you seeing as I'm just a MAT, but good luck!
All clear.... Thank you, Derekku :)
Alace
revived
theMikeAG
I really love the layout you have for Time Stop. I've seen many people simplely paste notes all over the screen or make a billion streams when they make an insane. This map is designed like a regular Osu! map, except that it's five times faster and nearly impossible. Heck, it makes the Taiko Oni seem feeble by comparison. ^_^ The patterns you use flow really well and sliders are neatly designed. I'm loving this map and I can't wait to see replays of Osu! masters playing this. Starred.
Topic Starter
brikel

theMikeAG wrote:

I really love the layout you have for Time Stop. I've seen many people simplely paste notes all over the screen or make a billion streams when they make an insane. This map is designed like a regular Osu! map, except that it's five times faster and nearly impossible. Heck, it makes the Taiko Oni seem feeble by comparison. ^_^ The patterns you use flow really well and sliders are neatly designed. I'm loving this map and I can't wait to see replays of Osu! masters playing this. Starred.
Thank you~ :D
dNextGen
+1
Nakagawa-Kanon
S-Nanoha
good map xD
Sorry to hear that bubble was boomed.....
but kaNbare~
Derekku
Popped two months ago and still not rebubbled?

*I suggest adding a Taiko-specific background since the current one looks very odd with Taiko.
*And actually, the current one isn't of a nice 4:3 ratio, thus there is black letterboxing at the top/bottom. Perhaps try cropping it a little bit? 720x540 would be a perfect 4:3 ratio, so if you care, crop 23 pixels of width off.

[Marathon]
01:04:487 - expected a note here
02:52:440 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - no matter how many times I listen to this pattern, it still sounds wrong. I can't put my finger on it, but perhaps you could try taking a look at it again to see if you can think of anything better. :s
03:19:240 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This sounds kinda strange as well, especially because of the high velocity sliders. Could you lower them to 1.3x or 1x?
05:05:378 (15) - Sounds odd. Maybe add an extra repeat and move the spinner back?
05:12:642 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This is just as bad as the pattern you had before. I still highly suggest spacing it closer together.

And that should be it. Lemmie know what you would like to do.
Topic Starter
brikel

Derekku wrote:

Popped two months ago and still not rebubbled?

*I suggest adding a Taiko-specific background since the current one looks very odd with Taiko.
*And actually, the current one isn't of a nice 4:3 ratio, thus there is black letterboxing at the top/bottom. Perhaps try cropping it a little bit? 720x540 would be a perfect 4:3 ratio, so if you care, crop 23 pixels of width off.

[Marathon]
01:04:487 - expected a note here
02:52:440 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - no matter how many times I listen to this pattern, it still sounds wrong. I can't put my finger on it, but perhaps you could try taking a look at it again to see if you can think of anything better. :s
03:19:240 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This sounds kinda strange as well, especially because of the high velocity sliders. Could you lower them to 1.3x or 1x?
05:05:378 (15) - Sounds odd. Maybe add an extra repeat and move the spinner back?
05:12:642 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This is just as bad as the pattern you had before. I still highly suggest spacing it closer together.

And that should be it. Lemmie know what you would like to do.
Ahaha;;;;
It's hard to find bat who have empty time for me.
All clear :D. Thanks.
And Congraturation :D
Derekku

brikel wrote:

Thanks~

Aaaaand I think everything is fine now, so here's your bubble #1!
Topic Starter
brikel

Derekku wrote:

brikel wrote:

Thanks~

Aaaaand I think everything is fine now, so here's your bubble #1!
>_> Very Thank you. :)
Sure
8-)
Topic Starter
brikel

ykcarrot wrote:

8-)
:)
show more