Thanks for the modddddddddddddddddddd
- 01:17:207 (1) - 01:18:570 (4) - 01:28:116 - 01:29:480 - I don't get what's with this random whistle. Rather just remove this please. There is nothing supporting the whistle in the song. Not really sure about this, since Gaia did the hitsounds so maybe I'll leave this to him sorry for the trouble gaia
- 01:34:934 (4,5,6) - Consider a NC for (4) since finish hit sounds appear, and it pretty distributes with the previous pattern. Regarding the rhythm, I strongly recommend you to use http://puu.sh/mXVTt/955238a9c3.jpg to make symbol sounds clickable. Currently, the rhythm of 01:35:616 - 01:35:786 - feels pretty weird. Perhaps you were somewhat trying to follow to vocals by those clicks, but since 01:35:275 was ignored afterall, it doesn't turns out as your intention. If your intentions were more focused on drums, then decreasing 01:34:934 (4) - by 1/2 and totally ignoring lyrics would work fine too.I really want to keep NC consistent throughout both of my diffs, but yes I agree with the rhythm you suggested as it sounds much better. And yes the pattern is distributed compared to the earlier parts and that's why I made the flow here 01:34:593 (3,4) a little bit forced.
- 00:16:695 (1,2) - Starting NC from (2) would be more natural along the music. EDIT 2 : Ouhh nice
- 01:31:355 (2,3,4) - Adding NC at (3) distributes those different pattern more effectively. EDIT 2 : Hmmm, but I think keeping followpoints there would be easier too read for players.
- whistle in kiai were also random EDIT : Actually I changed my mind, I'll take a look at those NCs later
NC and hitsounds are the same as above, but I'll keep the NC stuff in this diff into consideration, if there's any later mods complained about this then maybe I'll fix it.