forum

Lys Renewed [Standard]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
y36
Starrodkirby86
Nice skin! The simplicity is actually pretty soothing and inviting, and the rank titles have a cool cryptic-ness to it. Reminds me a little bit of the stuff in FEZ.

In your .ini files, at "HitCircleOverlayAboveNumer: 0", Number's misspelled. Just a small thing. x)
Haskorion
Nothing against the alumni but you guys should get yourself updated more properly.
Same thing on this skin: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/4104150

Haskorion wrote:

Drafura wrote:

Hi, just pointing out a small error in your skin.ini :
HitCircleOverlayAboveNumer: 0
should be :
HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 0
p/3994323

Both can be used and function the same. It was a coding error at one time and was not fixed for support of old skins.
Topic Starter
y36
Fixed. but not updated in the skin file yet

Edit: Updated links
Starrodkirby86

Haskorion wrote:

Nothing against the alumni but you guys should get yourself updated more properly.
Same thing on this skin: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/4104150
Goes to show how a lack of documentation or searching can be at times, right? :(

Oh well, all in all, still a nice skin. <3 Thanks for the updating, even if it wasn't an error in the end. c:
AGRX
Hitsounds in the folder are mess. Delete all the hitsounds with the numbers in the end (soft-hitnormal1.wav soft-hitnormal2.wav etc.).
Love this skin and I will put it to my favourite skins list <3
Ayesha Altugle
Glad you submitted it after a long time. This is one of my favorite skins.
Also calling Kynan here because he love this kind of skins
DeletedUser_4329079
Great skin
Topic Starter
y36

Agrrox wrote:

Delete all the hitsounds with the numbers in the end (soft-hitnormal1.wav soft-hitnormal2.wav etc.)
Do they not override default skin sounds? If not I will remove and clean it up
CyberPoutine
I thought this skin was going to be hard to read and play with, but holy fuck you proved me wrong.

I would also recommend using hitcircleoverlay-0 (or is it overlay0? idk) Instead of making it default-1 etc. However I don't really care. Great skin!
bloodymascarade
Looks awesome!
Fatal3ty
Nice Skin. Hitsounds are much too low that I can not play it. :)
ChOcMiLk
I can't seem to download the skin with the link you provided. I'm getting a page full of random symbols and stuff when i click the link
ChOcMiLk
Oh nvm i used chrome and it worked. Thanks for the great skin!
Topic Starter
y36

ChOcMiLk wrote:

Oh nvm i used chrome and it worked. Thanks for the great skin!
Same happens for me in Firefox, right-clicking on the site and download page just downloads the .osk file. This works for me atleast
elli
Put the background, like if someone is a supporter, as the pause overlay it looks very nice I had to manually do it but it looks nice
NOOBTRON1337
Good stuff. I've been using this skin for almost a year and I'm glad to see it updated.
-Raspberry

jub wrote:

Good stuff. I've been using this skin for almost a year and I'm glad to see it updated.
same here
Swell
How would I be able to add some light color variations for sliders and hitcircles to the skin? It's really hard to read with just the white.
MatthewRobo

Swell wrote:

How would I be able to add some light color variations for sliders and hitcircles to the skin? It's really hard to read with just the white.
Use the hitcircle version and add combo colors to the skin.ini.
show more