1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
I am proud to be a Singaporean
posted

Ayako wrote:

I am proud to be a Singaporean
im gay
posted
Singapore put up a really good fight. Nice try.
posted
BRASIL HYPE
posted
Btw, where can I see the actual standing incl. the points?
Or am I just bad in searching? :c
posted

Phoni-sama wrote:

Btw, where can I see the actual standing incl. the points?
Or am I just bad in searching? :c
no OWC staff just too lazy to make page for that
posted

tryaway wrote:

Phoni-sama wrote:

Btw, where can I see the actual standing incl. the points?
Or am I just bad in searching? :c
no OWC staff just too lazy to make page for that
I think I have to wait until the end then or maybe it will be added later ^^
posted

Phoni-sama wrote:

Btw, where can I see the actual standing incl. the points?
Or am I just bad in searching? :c
You can atleast find the mp links and look for yourself here.
posted

plaatinum wrote:

Ayako wrote:

I am proud to be a Singaporean
im gay
how to carry burden team
posted
you can also see the results here, together with a comment about each match. Lets hope he keeps that list up to date!
posted
Austria At.gif Tw.gif Taiwan 10.00 (10am) 11.00 (11am) UTC +1 18.00 (6pm) UTC +8
New Zealand Nz.gif Fi.gif Finland 10.00 (10am) 22.00 (10pm) UTC +12 12.00 (12pm) UTC +2
Malaysia My.gif Au.gif Australia 10.00 (10am) 18.00 (6pm) UTC +8 20.00 (8pm) UTC +10
Philippines Ph.gif Jp.gif Japan 10.00 (10am) 18.00 (6pm) UTC +8 19.00 (7pm) UTC +9
Singapore Sg.gif De.gif Germany 11.00 (11am) 19.00 (7pm) UTC +8 12.00 (12pm) UTC +1
Thailand Th.gif Nl.gif Netherlands 11.00 (11am) 18.00 (6pm) UTC +7 12.00 (12pm) UTC +1
United Kingdom Gb.gif Cn.gif China 11.00 (11am) 11.00 (11am) UTC +0 19.00 (7pm) UTC +8
Lithuania Lt.gif Fr.gif France 12.00 (12pm) 14.00 (2pm) UTC +2 13.00 (1pm) UTC +1
Italy It.gif Hk.gif Hong Kong 12.00 (12pm) 13.00 (1pm) UTC +1 20.00 (8pm) UTC +8
Portugal Pt.gif Tw.gif Taiwan 12.00 (12pm) 12.00 (12pm) UTC +0 20.00 (8pm) UTC +8
Singapore Sg.gif Th.gif Thailand 13.00 (1pm) 21.00 (9pm) UTC +8 20.00 (8pm) UTC +7
Philippines Ph.gif Gb.gif United Kingdom 13.00 (1pm) 21.00 (9pm) UTC +8 13.00 (1pm) UTC +0
Argentina Ar.gif Kr.gif South Korea 13.00 (1pm) 10.00 (10am) UTC -3 22.00 (10pm) UTC +9

Results ???
posted
where to get the badges again
posted
So can people now actually believe me that Taiwan isn't a strong title contender?
posted

Blue Dragon wrote:

So can people now actually believe me that Taiwan isn't a strong title contender?
Where's your BRASIL signature
posted
I would love to know what people banned so far as the MP-links show the same picks all the way through.
posted
from the streamed matches I could get this:





so assume that most matches have Yoshiwara and Clumsy Thoughts banned and quite a few of them with anesthesia and S.M.L. banned

EDIT: map pick/ban tables
posted

Blue Dragon wrote:

So can people now actually believe me that Taiwan isn't a strong title contender?
Did people even think they were favored to begin with? I'm pretty sure any informed player would have considered Austria heavily favored to win that match.
posted
clumsy thoughts is fun ;-;
posted

chainpullz wrote:

Did people even think they were favored to begin with? I'm pretty sure any informed player would have considered Austria heavily favored to win that match.
Oh really? Since you seem to be informed enough, can you enlighten me on why they were considered the stronger team in this match?
posted
People still banning the hell out of Yoshiwara Lament, looks like buny wasn't the only one hating the pick.
show more
Please sign in to reply.