osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
unko

abraker wrote:

Microsoft Vista wrote:

in all realness being able to check recent plays too would be so cool
You mean so you know which map somebody else recently did, saving the time going on their osu! profile, checking the info, and going back to look for the map in the skills listing?
i mean like scores from your recent plays could be added so if i do a cool that isn't in the top 1000, my top plays or even doesn't beat my nomod score for example fuck fascination marisa, it can still be added to my thingy

ok poop suggestion by poop player who farms this site too much
Yuudachi-kun
I feel bad for you because my score is only 3.97 million. I'm starting to hate the insanes I played a year ago nomod with high ass scores I can hardly beat DT because DT they're like 6.5*+
verto
After I managed to get a better score, it is still not counted on the site.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/285397 (#5)

even DTFL should give memory points, so that shouldn't be the problem.
Topic Starter
Kert
Couldn't you be just a little more patient, when I checked the new score was already there
verto

Kert wrote:

Couldn't you be just a little more patient, when I checked the new score was already there
Damn, sorry. Guess I checked it too early.
Koizumi Chineko
I've got image that shows my problem :P

I don't understand how that system work. ;-;
Yuudachi-kun
Why is it going to record your S when it has a lower score than your A
Koizumi Chineko

Khelly wrote:

I think

478,881 < 602,695
93.36% < 95.91%
1 miss < 0 misses
A < S

why A has bigger score than S ?
Yuudachi-kun

przemo_az wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I think

478,881 < 602,695
93.36% < 95.91%
1 miss < 0 misses
A < S

why A has bigger score than S ?
Oops, I misread the scores
Topic Starter
Kert
Sorry, you probably made this score when osu!api and our site had problems with each other :(
Koizumi Chineko

Kert wrote:

Sorry, you probably made this score when osu!api and our site had problems with each other :(
bro it would be 1100 points ;-;
unko
:|

Microsoft Vista wrote:

i mean like scores from your recent plays could be added so if i do a cool that isn't in the top 1000, my top plays or even doesn't beat my nomod score for example fuck fascination marisa, it can still be added to my thingy

bumpy

it's totally possible too because osu has an api addon for recent plays, you just wouldn't include failed plays obviously
also it would give me incentive to not play while i was waiting for recent plays to update which would be nice too :!:
abraker

Microsoft Vista wrote:

it's totally possible too because osu has an api addon for recent plays, you just wouldn't include failed plays obviously
also it would give me incentive to not play while i was waiting for recent plays to update which would be nice too :!:
I did bring that up. Here is Kert's statement on this:

kert wrote:

Our API access will be revoked because of get_user_recent. It already is not very stable
Also really, do you want 6 times more amount of scores per user?
Not to mention that get_user_recent catches everything (even failed plays) and trying to calculate all results will be a disaster I guess?
AndrewOmega
So, it appears that hidden really doesn't do anything for osu!skills. getting a hddthr play with higher acc same combo as a hrdt play on a map gives the same precision. i don't really mind this since hidden really doesn't make circles smaller or harder to click, but with that in mind it doesn't appear to contribute to any stat, even though it technically makes the song harder to read. Maybe having hidden play a large part in the reading score? I've just seen so many hidden only players with great scores on maps have super low osu!skills. I just wish there was a stat that hidden really helped such as hr-precision/acc and dt for certain ones, not to mention memory being completely fl based, it must make the hidden mod feel sad for being left out :cry:

Just a suggestion and question, as I love Osu!skills and I love hidden, it would be great to see what happens. I pretty much use this as my primary judgement of my skill now, even if it is still new and weird some times. ;)
unko

abraker wrote:

Microsoft Vista wrote:

I did bring that up. Here is Kert's statement on this:

kert wrote:

Our API access will be revoked because of get_user_recent. It already is not very stable
Also really, do you want 6 times more amount of scores per user?
Not to mention that get_user_recent catches everything (even failed plays) and trying to calculate all results will be a disaster I guess?
poopsiedaisy

derminYagami wrote:

So, it appears that hidden really doesn't do anything for osu!skills. getting a hddthr play with higher acc same combo as a hrdt play on a map gives the same precision. i don't really mind this since hidden really doesn't make circles smaller or harder to click, but with that in mind it doesn't appear to contribute to any stat, even though it technically makes the song harder to read. Maybe having hidden play a large part in the reading score? I've just seen so many hidden only players with great scores on maps have super low osu!skills. I just wish there was a stat that hidden really helped such as hr-precision/acc and dt for certain ones, not to mention memory being completely fl based, it must make the hidden mod feel sad for being left out :cry:

Just a suggestion and question, as I love Osu!skills and I love hidden, it would be great to see what happens. I pretty much use this as my primary judgement of my skill now, even if it is still new and weird some times. ;)
It actually does play slightly into the memory skill; my top memory score would be about 20 points higher with hidden. It's probably weighted more on actual hard maps too
AndrewOmega

Microsoft Vista wrote:

derminYagami wrote:

It actually does play slightly into the memory skill; my top memory score would be about 20 points higher with hidden. It's probably weighted more on actual hard maps too
Even so I wish it played a bigger role overall. What if you can't fl but you can hd low ar songs?
E m i

Microsoft Vista wrote:

.osr importing pls :^)
timemon
I think longer maps should give more Accuracy points. One of my best play is worth next nothing while some random TV Size I randomly sightread gives a lot more.
VirtualMuffin
The website seems a little bugged at the moment. I've lost a lot of scores, last viewed players is stuck on the same people and basically everyone is "worse"
Topic Starter
Kert
Try again. My guess is your browser cache is dusty
VirtualMuffin

Kert wrote:

Try again. My guess is your browser cache is dusty
Ah much better. I did try that earlier. Maybe i wasn't going back far enough
unko

Momiji wrote:

Microsoft Vista wrote:

.osr importing pls :^)
omg i would import my hatsune miku no gekishou click+x'd ezdt score and get 850 stamina
Topic Starter
Kert
New update.

- You can now easily compare your present with your past skills by opening the page again after scores reach our database.
- +/- skill change indicators now show the differences in comparison to points you last saw on the page.
Differences reset to 0 if more than 12 hours pass from the last time you opened the page
- NEW labels now appear for scores not older than 1 day
Your browser must support HTML5 localstorage for this to work. Don't worry unless you're using Opera Mini or some ancient IE / Safari.
unko
i got 2 updates but my score on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/62636?m=0 didn't get added for some reason; the rest did though, even one i did after the first update and before the second
E m i
are my scores forever lost if they did not get added but then i did another one and it did get added
Topic Starter
Kert
Most likely they got lost.
unko
i seem to be losing a majority of my scores atm, is something up on one end or the other?
Topic Starter
Kert
The updater was late by around 6 hours yesterday, keep that in mind. Can't check current state
unko
too laze
Houtarou Oreki
Would it be possible to make something like a signature out of this?

The thing Microsoft Vista above me has, but from osu!skills.
Topic Starter
Kert
It's planned.
Houtarou Oreki

Kert wrote:

It's planned.
That's great~

BTW, idk how it precisely works at the moment, but I got a new play for precision more than a day ago, but I checked my profile on osu!stats just recently. I don't see how much points I got, probably 'cause it only shows it for a limited time or someone already saw my profile? If I'm right, would it be possible to compare yourself from a "saved" time? Yeah, I saw that last update post, but I didn't really see any "+200" or anything.. The score is present in "precision". Maybe make it like "save to some kind of cookies when this profile was checked, then after checking it again, load the time and compare the skills to skills from that time". Or to save numbers. Or anything. Though I could be missing something.
Aaand sorry for how badly this post is probably constructed, I'm a bad writer XD
abraker

Houtarou Oreki wrote:

I don't see how much points I got, probably 'cause it only shows it for a limited time or someone already saw my profile? If I'm right, would it be possible to compare yourself from a "saved" time?
It should refresh daily now, independent on whether it was viewed before or not.

Kert wrote:

You can now easily compare your present with your past skills by opening the page again after scores reach our database.
NEW labels now appear for scores not older than 1 day
Your browser must support HTML5 localstorage for this to work. Don't worry unless you're using Opera Mini or some ancient IE / Safari.
Houtarou Oreki
Ok, got it
Endaris
Are Top 100 Scores per map no longer being tracked as compensation for the livefeed thing?
unko

Endaris wrote:

Are Top 100 Scores per map no longer being tracked as compensation for the livefeed thing?
they still are, it's just that a lot of them are getting missed for some reason
Chemistry
does anyone have adamant omg
unko
does anyone have all my missing stamina and accuracy scores omg

edit: i think most are added now :) except one accuracy score which is long gone from my recent activity anyways
Houtarou Oreki
Ok, so. I thought there will be something like "+5" and a green bar when you gain points in something. But there isn't. It would be cool to have something like this.
Topic Starter
Kert

Kert wrote:

- +/- skill change indicators now show the differences in comparison to points you last saw on the page.
Differences reset to 0 if more than 12 hours pass from the last time you opened the page
This may be a problem
show more