Scarlet Evans wrote:

This Reading - Coming soon in profile makes me excited :D
Any estimations when it can be live?
I am waiting for this too.
abraker

Scarlet Evans wrote:

This Reading - Coming soon in profile makes me excited :D
Any estimations when it can be live?
Dunno. Unlike the previous skills, this one is hard to pull off, but we are working on it. Just be patient.
N0thing
hey, I'd like to report a "bug". i hope I'm right here.

Anyway,
recently I changed my username via account support, and its also on osu.ppy.sh. But the problem is,that it isn't that way on the website. I still need to use 0Nothing0 instead of N0thing, if I type N0thing, then the american guy appears. However it still regnoices changes like my PB.

just wanted to say that

thanks for reading

N0thing
Friekorp
Maybe are amazing what the page have a CTB skills. :D
Scarlet Evans
Is there any other, more accessible way to donate?
I wanted to donate, but I completely have no idea what I am asked for. There's just one option,"PayPal", after clicking which I am redirected to the page that is completely in Russian.

No option to change language or language/region detecting, completely no any other option to donate. You either [don't] give your credit informations (or whatever it's called in English) to the page in language you don't know and don't understand a single word you are asked or resign from donating. I could probably use dictionary or google translator to try guessing what I am asked for, but I take special precaution when giving my money anywhere. Especially if I was to give them either without reading terms or when I need to give my personal data somewhere blindly, without understanding a single word, even more as I never used PayPal before.

But I used other payment options in internet, like credit card, and never had problems like that. I always could pay in English / my own language, so I never really gave it a thought. Why only Russian language people can donate? Is there some kind of technical problem, preventing other people from donating? Or it would require some additional work or formalities?
[ Shina0Neko ]

Scarlet Evans wrote:

I wanted to donate, but I completely have no idea what I am asked for. There's just one option,"PayPal", after clicking which I am redirected to the page that is completely in Russian.

No option to change language or language/region detecting, completely no any other option to donate. You either [don't] give your credit informations (or whatever it's called in English) to the page in language you don't know and don't understand a single word you are asked or resign from donating. I could probably use dictionary or google translator to try guessing what I am asked for, but I take special precaution when giving my money anywhere. Especially if I was to give them either without reading terms or when I need to give my personal data somewhere blindly, without understanding a single word, even more as I never used PayPal before.

But I used other payment options in internet, like credit card, and never had problems like that. I always could pay in English / my own language, so I never really gave it a thought. Why only Russian language people can donate? Is there some kind of technical problem, preventing other people from donating? Or it would require some additional work or formalities?

First time seeing this.

Did you try to change the language manually?

maybe that works, if not you can ask for help on the help forum https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/5
Topic Starter
Kert

Iceclaw12 wrote:

Hey! I love your website but I just have one "complaint" I suppose you could call it (gosh I'm rude). On a computer when you hover over the "rankings" menu item, there is a drop down from where you can select a ranking method(?). When using the site on a mobile device however, you can't use the dropdown at all. Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't know already. Thanks :)
Fixed. Try and see if it works for you now

Scarlet Evans wrote:

I wanted to donate, but I completely have no idea what I am asked for. There's just one option,"PayPal", after clicking which I am redirected to the page that is completely in Russian
Changed language to English. Thank you for your generosity!

[ Shina0Neko ] wrote:

maybe that works, if not you can ask for help on the help forum https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/5
osu! help sub-forum is for official osu! game/forum/account/wiki problems.
You should not ask questions about osu!Skills there because we're not official

N0thing wrote:

recently I changed my username via account support, and its also on osu.ppy.sh. But the problem is,that it isn't that way on the website. I still need to use 0Nothing0 instead of N0thing, if I type N0thing, then the american guy appears. However it still regnoices changes like my PB.
Wow what an edge case here. Fixed for your account
Lince Cosmico
+1 agility? :O ... how it is calculated?
abraker

Chekito wrote:

+1 agility? :O ... how it is calculated?
Simply put, the further the notes and the faster you need to hit them, the bigger is the agility.
JTF98
I'm having a strange problem. My top100 plays don't appear to be updating but whenever I get a new topPP it updates. Recently I got 2 FL plays on 3 star maps (one was HRHDFL) that were both leader boards and they have not updated in memory, but I got several HR plays in my topPP recently and they all show up. Any ideas why?
Endaris
If you read the thread you would know that top100 updates once a week(sunday) and your topplays update up to twice per day on request(or smth similar).

Also Kert, Reading, when?
Personally I deem this as rather useless as long as reading isn't out as the existing ones aren't polished yet.
JTF98
Somehow I must've missed that. Oops.
Kagu-chan
I think the idea interesting, but what are numbers? Numbers always needs something to compare with - So the question is simply: Is a stamina value of 304 is a good one? I know my stamina is bad, but i miss simething to compare with or to say "There is a goal i can work on"
Topic Starter
Kert
How do you compare PP numbers? Check other players!
Bufa
pretty neat, devs!
i hope to see even more features for osu!Skills :3
awesomespace
How soon are badges and the reading score? Soon^tm?
Tachibana
any possibility of a graph showing the increase of our stats? (think like the rank graph we have on our profile, or the graphs on ameobas site)

while im at it, a way to see what rank a person is on their individual stats (ie, if i look up myself, i should be able to see what rank i have in all of the 5-6 stats available right on the profile page)
Topic Starter
Kert

awesomespace wrote:

How soon are badges and the reading score? Soon^tm?
When it's done

Tachibana wrote:

any possibility of a graph showing the increase of our stats? (think like the rank graph we have on our profile, or the graphs on ameobas site)
It's planned.
Gigo
I have a top 50 FL play that doesn't show in my "Memory" category. Is this supposed to happen?
Endaris
If it's worth no memory-points, yes. Based on the fact that this map uses 0.7SV and 1.0 DS at 184bpm there's probably no memory involved in FCing with HDDTHRFL
Gigo
Ah, I see. What a pity. Although I can assure you that there was definitely some memorization on my part, it wasn't all sightreading.
Endaris
Just because you did memorize parts doesn't mean that memorization is necessary to SS the map with the mods used.
I just checked the map and it is absolutely SS-able on sightread, nothing you have to memorize if you have good reading on AR7.25 with HD.
(FC'd with HDHRFL second try and DT doesn't influence readability on FL)
Gigo
Understood. Well, I guess I have to come up with something harder to FL then.
Sheepe
One of my "top" accuracy plays is some 48% acc nf score on a 7 star map http://osuskills.tk/user/Wiz%20Khalifa/skill/accuracy http://i.imgur.com/saGNrHT.png
Endaris

Wiz Khalifa wrote:

One of my "top" accuracy plays is some 48% acc nf score on a 7 star map http://osuskills.tk/user/Wiz%20Khalifa/skill/accuracy http://i.imgur.com/saGNrHT.png
I'm dying from laughter.
Way to go, Kert.
That rating literally invalidates any other accuracy-rating as accuracy doesn't seem to scale with OD only but also with star difficulty in some way while disregarding the achieved accuracy which is entirely wrong.
Topic Starter
Kert
The algorithm just flipped over for a way too low accuracy haha
Will be fixed today I think
Fixed but will be released along with badges
Novalogic
I think algorithm for tenacity / stamina is wrong. Just looked up Cookiezi's stats, and scores like image material, time freeze, both four dimension plays - all of them extremely heavy on streaming / stamina, and all of them are much lower than some other random plays in their respective stats.
Topic Starter
Kert
Today we release player title badges!

Title is a short summary of your best skills.
You can have up to 3 titles so far. First one is defined by your Stamina, Tenacity, Agility, Accuracy skills.
Second one is defined by Precision, Memory, Reading.
Third title is a special one :)

Example:
If you're good at Stamina and Tenacity you get >title name1< here. If you're good at Tenacity only you get >another title name< here.
There is a total of 27 titles currently.

We'll probably make an infographic at some point later to better explain what is this concept about.

Super silly accuracy calculation bug was also fixed.
Rilene
woohoo

still waiting for reading skills though
tecu
Just to notify of a typo, Alumetorz has a title of "Spiritied" which I assume is supposed to say "Spirited"
Topic Starter
Kert
Blame my inattentiveness
Thanks! Fixed
Endaris

Rilene wrote:

woohoo

still waiting for reading skills though
:(

It would be nice - even though I'm not particularly interested - if you shared the criteria for title selection.
It's hard to provide feedback on how well it works when you don't know what is even going on.
timemon
What happened to the Accuracy ranking? I was top500 like a few hours ago, now I'm at #75. I don't think I'm that accurate.
Endaris
The fix for accuracy rating probably requires all scores to be recalculated.
thelewa doesn't show up in the ranking right now even though he has 789 acc-points.
Also every acc-ranking where Bikko isn't #1 must be flawed xd
Eiuh
Implementing the other gamemodes in this would be really cool <:

Separately ofc, having every mode combined would just be a clusterfuck and no one would understand anything
slowlymore2
How often is it possible to update your page on the site? Just wondering because I set a new reasonably high pp play with terrible acc and wanted to see how it will impact my stats <3
Pulse
Function Phantom - Neuronecia (Amamiya Yuko) [Ethereal] +FL (98.68%)

Memory — Flashlight performance
DJ Mars - Lemon Tree (MetalMario201) [Hard] +HDHRFL (94.52%)

why
20Below
Quick question - What do the things like Beserk and Swift mean?
show more