forum

osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
Spent another many hours looking, at found these 3 players with more than 900 skill rating on at least one map.
http://osuskills.tk/user/Mesita/skill/memory
http://osuskills.tk/user/Adamqs/skill/memory
http://osuskills.tk/user/Bikko
muxosk
There's some weird stuff going on in the bottom of my tenacity scores.

Both Hishoku No Sora and Seventh-Heaven have triples and 5 note streams, while neither is something I'd expect any significant tenacity score from this seems really low.
Pls Enjoy Game
Very good work, got a little question, the score are "random"? I mean i have several top 100 score and several sub 100 score , i don't understand , all the score work or only the top score? Memory and precision seems to be sub 100 but not the other .

Sorry for bad englando \o/
Pahare
for some reason i can't check WubWoofWolf on the site for 2 days already... it says that it's currently calculating
Topic Starter
Kert

Goober wrote:

There's some weird stuff going on in the bottom of my tenacity scores.
Both Hishoku No Sora and Seventh-Heaven have triples and 5 note streams, while neither is something I'd expect any significant tenacity score from this seems really low.
Tenacity considers streams longer than 6 notes

Pls Enjoy Game wrote:

Very good work, got a little question, the score are "random"? I mean i have several top 100 score and several sub 100 score , i don't understand , all the score work or only the top score? Memory and precision seems to be sub 100 but not the other .

Sorry for bad englando \o/
The scores are taken from top100 map scoreboards and your topPP plays

Pahare wrote:

for some reason i can't check WubWoofWolf on the site for 2 days already... it says that it's currently calculating
Thanks for telling me. Fixed
Endaris
Top-Plays that get pushed out of your Top 100 plays will get deleted from osu!skills even if it would remain a high score for a specific skill:
p/4607170
^the nyanyan score was with NF and gave me 92pp when i submitted it, now it got pushed out and it disappeared from Tenacity completely.
(AND I STILL THINK IT'S UNDERWEIGHTED)
Yabuki Nako

Kert wrote:

Tenacity considers streams longer than 6 notes
Bursting 6 notes like a retard is pretty easy and doesn't mean you can actually stream.

My Tenacity is way too high.

It should be around 12 notes or more imo !
Rilene

Mayu Watanabe wrote:

It should be around 12 notes or more imo !
It's just ordinary streams, not deathstreams.
Endaris
If anything 6 is a lame limit though.
Short streams are 5 -8 notes and longer streams are generally just above 8.
So either pick 9 or 5 as the lower boundary but 6 makes no sense.
Topic Starter
Kert

Endaris wrote:

If anything 6 is a lame limit though.
Short streams are 5 -8 notes and longer streams are generally just above 8.
So either pick 9 or 5 as the lower boundary but 6 makes no sense.
It's pretty subjective
I chose 7note streams as a starting point for this

Also

Endaris wrote:

Top-Plays that get pushed out of your Top 100 plays will get deleted from osu!skills even if it would remain a high score for a specific skill:
p/4607170
^the nyanyan score was with NF and gave me 92pp when i submitted it, now it got pushed out and it disappeared from Tenacity completely.
(AND I STILL THINK IT'S UNDERWEIGHTED)
That's how it works yeah
But I'll see what I can do
Yabuki Nako

Rilene wrote:

It's just ordinary streams, not deathstreams.
?

Deathstreams are more like 20+.

Just like Endaris said, SHORT streams are 5-8 and you can't judge streaming skills in short streams when you know that you can just smash your keyboard to do them.

With longer streams (or no-short streams) you need finger control, this is what Tenacity makes me think.
Rilene
Then at least 8 notes should do.
Topic Starter
Kert
In any case the shorter the stream the less it gives.
Same for speed.
worst fl player
Review
Love it. Thanks :3
Insanix_old_1
This is only for std?
abraker

-iNSaNiX- wrote:

This is only for std?
For now, yes
Rilene
How's the progress on 'Reading' skills?
Topic Starter
Kert
Progressing
Rilene
Ooooh, nice.
Gotta play more EZ. :)
Endaris
I'm really curious about it.
Especially whether the maps that currently have no worth in the other sections actually get attention or not.

It's very funny to see how maps like Granat Natural Gem non-FC at 98% acc gives 276 points in tenacity and a map like Akiyama Uni - Chi no Iro wa Kiiro 950/1020 combo gives 292 points even though the amount of 1/4 is not even close to comparable.
Personally I can't remember any stream longer than 5 notes in Granat either...
Pelaaja_X
The concept seems extremely promising. I find this idea absolutely brilliant and really hope the official administrators took note of osu!Skills. Congratulations for your creativity and keep up the good work!! :)
Lyawi
cool.
Minhtam
Question: How frequently does Skills update the top 100 scores?
Endaris

Gigo wrote:

Acuiasa wrote:

How often does this update scores? I made some new top 100 plays but none of my numbers went up when I first checked. I checked back a few days later and the stats are different.

Kert wrote:

Global updates happen weekly and scores from Top PP lists update twice a day (at max)
Minhtam
On what day of the week do global updates happen?
Topic Starter
Kert
"2Minhtam"

Minhtam wrote:

On what day of the week do global updates happen?
Every Sunday I believe
SPOILER
you could just count by yourself using Last top100 update date shown on the site

Also we made an update today!
Rankings per skill added!!

Thanks everyone for the feedback. We really appreciate it
DeletedUser_6614359
abraker

LanceVERA wrote:

is it possible to extend top 100 records to top 1000? because good records are to this point (ofc depends on map's plays)
It's a limitation of osu!api and we would gladly include more if we had access to more.
DeletedUser_6614359
DENKOUSEKKA
I actually love this. Looking forward to your future plans
Zettaiken
Nice idea , can't wait for finished version :)
DeletedUser_6614359
DeletedUser_6614359
Prugelknabe
Sweet idea! Hope this will be executed properly one day, because the concept is great. I wish you luck with this project!
OnosakiHito
Kert, you know what I am missing. So I don't have to mention it!
Remyria
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4123070 this score isn't appearing in my memory skill list and I did it before the last top 100 update...any idea why?
Topic Starter
Kert

OnosakiHito wrote:

Kert, you know what I am missing. So I don't have to mention it!
Sorry, bro :D Maybe if you can help me!~

Remyria wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4123070 this score isn't appearing in my memory skill list and I did it before the last top 100 update...any idea why?
Looks like this map with these mods gives 0 points in memory and thus it's not even appearing on the list
OtakGravure
when there osu skills to other modes ??
Minhtam

Kert wrote:

Remyria wrote:

Looks like this map with these mods gives 0 points in memory and thus it's not even appearing on the list
I think it's 0 points in memory because the "memory" portion of the +FL mod doesn't really start to kick in until you're past 100x combo (the first time the flashlight window shrinks). Considering that this map only goes up to 97 combo, there really isn't any memory needed.
Remyria

Kert wrote:

Remyria wrote:

what? actually it's the one I found the hardest to do ._.

and trust me, minhtam, it needed memory x_x
show more