forum

[RÉSULTATS] French Beatmapping Contest - Édition 2015

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurai

osu!news : https://osu.ppy.sh/news/129084275258

Bonsoir tout le monde,
Merci d'avoir patienté ces deux longues semaines de jugement, il est temps pour moi d'annoncer les résultats du FBC 2015, concours de beatmapping francophone !

Je tenais tout d'abord à remercier les juges qui ont pris de leur temps libre pour faire de ce concours une réalité. Faites une ovation à :
  1. Krfawy
  2. -kevincela-
  3. Leader
  4. OzzyOzrock
  5. DakeDekaane
  6. Mysticalia
En ce qui concerne le prix, je n'ai encore rien de confirmé, mais attendez vous à recevoir des supporters et des badges de profil pour les gagnants (badges seulement pour Standard et Taiko). Je ferai une annonce quand le staff qui gère ça me donnera une confirmation.

Je vous laisse maintenant admirer les résultats ! Merci à tout les participants !

Résultats

Ci-dessous, vous trouverez les commentaires détaillés des juges.
Topic Starter
Kurai

osu!standard

lordesoth - 71/150
Krfawy : 25/50

• Technical skill: 2/10
    Creativity: 8/10
    Flow and structure: 3/10
    Judge's impression: 8/10
    Hitsounds: 2/7
    Diffilculty: 2/3
-kevincela : 20/50

• Technical skill: 3/10
    Creativity: 5/10
    Flow and structure: 5/10
    Judge's impression: 4/10
    Difficulty:1/3 //misses important beats
This difficulty also needs a lot of work... While at times some patterns make sense at other times instead they play really bad, making the whole diff pretty annoying in different aspects... There are also a lot of rhythms in the song which don't fit with the song at all, and the hitsounding is also really inconsistent and random at times. I'd suggest you to focus more on the basics next time trying to get used with the editor as much as possible!

Leader : 26/50

Technical skill: 6/10 The mapper in question can handle the editor, but still needs some experience: sliders' shapes can be done fairly better and the whole map can be more polite and clean. Don't get down, the more you map, the more you can get better!
Creativity: 6/10 Although the map could have been done better, the mapper showed a good variation of patterns and tried to be original as much as they can, that's a good beginning.
Flow and structure: 5/10 Flow is sometimes good and sometimes bad, but I've seen worse cases. Structure can be much better, as the map could be cleaner and improved a lot.
Judge's impression: 5/10 The map needs to be improved a lot, indeed. But don't give up mapping, you can do much better if you practice!
Hitsounds: 3/7 Hitsounds could have been more varied as you only used claps and whistles. Also, claps are really loud and sometimes off rhythm.
Difficulty: 1/3 Sadly, there are some parts overmapped that made the rating lower down by 1. Some rhythms are fine, though.

Secretpipe - 118/150
Krfawy : 31/50

• Technical skill: 9/10
    Creativity: 1/10
    Flow and structure: 8/10
    Hitsounds: 7/7
-kevincela : 42/50

• Technical skill: 8/10
    Creativity: 7/10
    Flow and structure: 9/10
    Judge's impression: 9/10
    Hitsounds: 6/7
    Difficulty: 3/3
Probably one of the best entries here. Really nice map overall, everything feels right in place and the structure is really good apart from some minor problems. Hitsounding is also really nice, probably the best in all the entries as well. The map isn't exactly much "creative" but from a song like this it isn't really easy to make it creative enough :P But still, really nice work!

Leader : 45/50

Technical skill: 10/10 Nothing to say, the mapper knows the editor and it's able to use every item in his favor.
Creativity: 8/10 I would have loved to see different patterns on the "streamy" parts of the song, but that's a pretty cool map with a good variety of patterns.
Flow and structure: 9/10 Really good structure, that's the strong point of the map. Flow is sometimes ignored by structure, but works fairly well too, in my opinion.
Judge's impression: 9/10 I wouldn't be surprised if this map will win the contest, nice one.
Hitsounds: 6/7 Nice variety and consistency!
Difficulty: 3/3 Nothing to say, it's balanced as it should be.

Thunderfire - 61/150
Krfawy : 15/50

• Technical skill: 4/10
    Judge's impression: 2/10
    Diffilculty: 1/3
-kevincela : 20/50

• Technical skill: 5/10
    Judge's impression: 6/10
    Hitsounds: 3/7
    Difficulty: 1/3
Not a bad start, but this still needs work. I appreciate some of the ideas you used there though the map itself feels quite unpolished and the structure is generally bland. The hitsounds are also unconsistent and lacking at points and you should definitely use less NCs during the calm parts. Overall though I see you get some of the basics, you just have to work on the details now.

Leader : 26/50

Technical skill: 6/10 Sufficient, but you still need to learn a lot more.
Creativity: 6/10 There are quite fresh ideas, but some repetitive patterns through the whole map. Some different patterns are really needed, especially with sliders.
Flow and structure: 5/10 Flow is way too poor and linear, you need to make more different patterns. Structure is quite fine but can be improved with more variety.
Judge's impression: 5/10 You can surely improve, don't give up and continue mapping.
Hitsounds: 2/7 Normal-hitclap and normal-hitwhistle are the loudest and most hated hitsounds, be careful using them as they tend to ruin the whole beatmap. Oh, also some parts are really too silent, that's quite unrankable. Some rhythm were fine, though.
Difficulty: 2/3 Generally balanced.

Ovoui - 88/150
Krfawy : 19/50

Creativity: 2/10
    Flow and structure: 4/10
    Judge's impression: 1/10
-kevincela : 35/50

• Technical skill: 7/10
    Flow and structure: 8/10 //pls no 1/4 jumps
    Judge's impression: 7/10
    Hitsounds: 4/7 //inconsistent at times
    Difficulty: 2/3
Interesting submission, it's overall structured pretty good and is quite pleasant to play. Just avoid these 1/4 jumps like with 01:24:870 (3,4,5) - next time please, they really break the flow, especially if you put them right after calm parts >_< Apart from this and the inconsistent spacing at times i think this is pretty good. Hitsounding is mostly nice too!

Leader : 34/50

Technical skill: 7/10 Mapper can handle the editor, but can still improve a lot.
Creativity: 7/10 I really liked the fact that this map is quite different from the others. Smaller CS, new patterns and cool sliders' shapes.
Flow and structure: 7/10 There's still some improvement to do on these sides, but some patterns are cool.
Judge's impression: 7/10 I can see some potential here, don't quit mapping and keep getting better!
Hitsounds: 4/7 Some parts seem to lack hitsounds, quite good usage though.
Difficulty: 2/3 Nice.

rezoons - 111/150
Krfawy : 33/50

• Technical skill: 6/10
    Creativity: 4/10
    Flow and structure: 6/10
    Diffilculty: 3/3
-kevincela : 37/50

Hitsounds: 4/7
Pretty simple yet solid beatmap, it's generally nice to play and also well structured. The only thing I would have liked to see was a more complex usage of hitsounds: while it follows the song well it's a bit too much simple imo, and in some occasions i felt like the 1/2 claps were too much. Other than that though nice work!

Leader : 41/50

Technical skill: 10/10 I don't really have to say something here. That's an experienced mapper and I can't give something below 10 in these cases.
Creativity: 8/10 We have cool patterns, some cool sliders' shapes and some attempts to have an own original style. I like it, although some shapes didn't really impress me at all (but I don't want to be that subjective)
Flow and structure: 7/10 Hm, there are some flaws in flow that made me rate this 7. Structure is naturally fine, but I guess some stacked notes before sliders are ruining flow too many times. Also some shapes like 00:44:182 (8) - are kind of weird to play if crumpled so much...
Judge's impression: 7/10 That's a quite nice map, but the flow makes me have some doubts about the playability.
Hitsounds: 6/7 Nice work.
Difficulty: 3/3 Balanced and equal at all times, 3 points bonus.

NerO - 82/150
Krfawy : 19/50

Judge's impression: 3/10
    Hitsounds: 0/7
    Diffilculty: 1/3
There's no hitsounds.

-kevincela : 32/50

Creativity: 7/10 or 8/10 //01:22:620 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - niceee
    Flow and structure: 7/10 //generally good, inconsistent at times
    Hitsounds: 1/7 //no hitsounds?????????
    Difficulty:2/3 //not sure on the stream last kiai
Nice one overall, even though there are still things to work on to make it better. First of all you literally didn't add hitsounds here, just samplesets. I don't know if that's because you didn't have the time to finish it or for other reasons but you should've tried to include at least a clap every 2/1 in the normal parts since the song itself is quite simple to hitsound in this way. I really liked some of the patterns though, especially 01:22:620 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - even though 01:23:745 (7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6) - requires some work to make it look prettier. I didn't understand exactly why you've used this stream in the first half of the last kiai, it doesen't really work with the song and feels quite boring overall :U For the rest though good work.

Leader : 31/50

Technical skill: 7/10 Can't fully judge because there are no hitsounds and there's some overmapping. Mapper can handle the editor, though.
Creativity: 8/10 Nice patterns, even seen some not really used that actually play well. Also, cool sliderart!
Flow and structure: 8/10 This has really impressed me, since it plays rather good.
Judge's impression: 5/10 Sadly, there are overmapped parts and that makes drop a lot of points for me.
Hitsounds: 2/7 There are no hitsounds, how can I judge this? 2 points given for the nice usage of normal/soft sampleset and volume.
Difficulty: 1/3 Too difficult than what the song really suggests, sadly.

Nozhomi - 99/150
Krfawy : 27/50

• Technical skill: 6/10
-kevincela : 35/50

• Technical skill: 7/10 //needs work on pattern placement
    Creativity: 7/10//good for sliders, idk for patterns
    Flow and structure: 7/10 // 01:24:870 (1,2,3) - NO PLS
    Hitsounds: 5/7
Nice submission, it may be just me but it kind of reminded me of Skystar at points :D One of the thing i'd suggest you though is to avoid using these stacks followed by a huge spacing such as in 01:24:870 (1,2,3) - , it feels really too gimmicky to play and doesen't really flow well at all. I'm also not entirely sure on the 1/8 sliders at 03:13:620 - , there isn't such a demanding change in the kicks to actually ask for that. For the rest though not bad at all, I liked this!

Leader : 37/50

Technical skill: 8/10 Yeah, there are skills but could improve on variety and on some patterns.
Creativity: 7/10 It needs some improvement on this side, but it's good. Nothing special, but it's good! Shoutout to 03:13:620 (1) - and similar, really nice!
Flow and structure: 7/10 That's quite cool, although some 1/1 gaps are a bit flow-breaking.
Judge's impression: 7/10 That's something simple I enjoyed playing, would love to see this style getting more original, though.
Hitsounds: 5/7 I liked the usage of normal-hitnormal, really appropriate. Nice hitsounding overall.
Difficulty: 3/3 Nothing to say, that's balanced.

Starcaller - 91/150
Krfawy : 30/50

-kevincela : 32/50

• Technical skill: 6/10//needs work on slider placement
    Creativity: 7/10 //03:07:620 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - cool, rest is normal
    Flow and structure: 7/10 //needs work on structures, spacing inconsistent at times
    Hitsounds: 3/7 //no kicks?
    Difficulty:2/3
Not bad overall, even though there is still some work to do, especially on slider placement (these 1/4 sliders at times are placed in points where they don't really feel pleasant to play) and on hitsounds (even though they weren't so bad they were unconsistent at times and you've used some hitsounds which are too powerful for the quiet parts). I really liked 03:07:620 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - though, it followed the song really well!

Leader : 29/50

Technical skill: 6/10 Sufficient, but you still need to learn a lot more.
Creativity: 5/10 Yeah, there are some attempts but the map tends to be a bit boring on this side.
Flow and structure: 6/10 Some jumps feel a bit overdone and too hard for the general difficulty of the whole map. Also, some 1/4 sliders ruin the flow on streams!
Judge's impression: 6/10 That's quite nice, but it needs to be polished a lot, and also some variety on patterns wouldn't hurt!
Hitsounds: 4/7 Custom hitsounds could have been more fitting, but I liked their usage.
Difficulty: 2/3 Maybe it's a bit too hard than what the song could have suggested... Nothing to complain, otherwise.

Cyntaksairor - 64/150
Krfawy : 11/50

• Technical skill: 2/10
    Creativity: 2/10
    Flow and structure: 2/10
    Judge's impression: 1/10
    Hitsounds: 4/7
    Diffilculty: 0/3
-kevincela : 21/50

Hitsounds: 3/7
    Difficulty:1/3
This needs a lot more work as of now... It seems like you tried to be as much creative as possible while you probably still need to understand the basics of mapping. There are a lot of patterns which need work structurally-wise, there are a lot of sliders which do not fit at all (especially the 1/8 sliders) and the map as a whole feels bad to play. This doesen't mean you have to give up on mapping, just try to focus more on the basics rather than making a "creative" map next time (believe me, a lot of mappers actually do this mistake, so you shouldn't feel bad about it!)

Leader : 32/50

Technical skill: 7/10 There are skills but could improve on variety and on some patterns.
Creativity: 7/10 You tried to make an original, I appreciate this but needs some more improvement on the technical side.
Flow and structure: 6/10 Well, lots of overlaps that make the map look crumpled. You could have used more and more space of the whole editor and less curved sliders.
Judge's impression: 6/10 Cool ideas, but you need to improve more to get 100% from what comes from your mind. Keep practicing!
Hitsounds: 4/7 Slow parts feel really loud and normal sampleset is unfitting. However, I liked how you used whistles in the whole map!
Difficulty: 2/3 Kiai should have been harder and some parts should be easier than kiai, otherwise it's fine.

Kin - 113/150
Krfawy : 28/50

Flow and structure: 7/10
    Judge's impression: 3/10
-kevincela : 41/50

Difficulty:2/3
Really solid map overall, probably one of the best. Great hitsounds usage and good flow overall, the map follows the song really well, apart from jumps like 04:41:745 (4,5,6) - which are kind of anticlimatic given how calm the part is. Apart from this and the structure at some points, you've done a pretty nice job! Oh, and nice usage of symmetric patterns :P

Leader : 44/50

Technical skill: 10/10 Nothing to say, the contestant is an experienced mapper for sure.
Creativity: 8/10 Lots of variety and awesome patterns around there.
Flow and structure: 9/10 Structure is great, flow works pretty fine on most parts and streams play greatly.
Judge's impression: 9/10 Really good, challenging and well-made map.
Hitsounds: 5/7 They were good, but custom hitsounds could have been more fitting in my opinion!
Difficulty: 3/3 Streams could have been dangerous for the consistency of the map difficulty, but they are not so hard. Balanced enough to get a 3.
Topic Starter
Kurai

Taiko

Aldwych – 54/80
OzzyOzrock : 19/40

1. Technical skill: 6/10
  2. Creativity: 4/10
  3. Flow and structure: 5/10
  4. Judge's impression: 4/10
Technical skill: Speed-ups were nice, and volume was placed well, but slow-downs were poor; having some overlaps and big speed changes which don't look very good. Some longer patterns in more intense parts could have been better, and instead are too don-oriented which isn't fitting for a light, keyboard-focused song like this.

Creativity: Creativity kind of ends after the first half of the song, but kiai brings it back a little.

Flow and structure: Calmer parts were nicely structured, but anything more complex began to veer off in both flow and structure.

Judge's impression: Looked promising! Then the map sort of repeated again.

DakeDekaane : 35/40

Technical skill: 9/10
Smooth scroll speed changes. Patterns are arranged nicely, showing the mapper's skill.

Creativity: 9/10
Although I could've liked to see some variety in the copypasted patterns, that doesn't mean mapper wasn't creative. Simple streams but nothing that falls into the absurd.

Flow and structure: 9/10
Map has a nice structure, that good that patterns are the same some times *giggles*, resulting in a nice flow, probably not the best since it gets a bit sloppy when mapper introduces xx xx patterns.

A good and fun map overall, above the average one you could see. The mapping in the calm zone could be not done, but it didn't really kill the atmosphere.

_Gezo_ – Taiko 52/80
OzzyOzrock : 18/40

1. Technical skill: 5/10
  2. Creativity: 4/10
  3. Flow and structure: 5/10
  4. Judge's impression: 4/10
Technical skill: Speed-ups were to the point rather than creeping which is fine, volume was very quiet at some parts which I don't like quite as much but worked fine. Note placements seemed like thought was put into them, but issues with not being so hard ended up hurting them.

Creativity: There wasn't a whole lot of creativity, even if it's hard for such a song. Things seemed basic, like you'd find in an average GD.

Flow and structure: Flow was often interrupted by breaks made to curb difficulty (I assume), and structure was fine, but some ignored notes made the map play poorly.

Judge's impression: If the song was mapped more completely, I think it would've looked a lot nicer.

DakeDekaane : 34/40

I can see the good skill the mapper has. Intuitive streams and a good structure was visible in all the map. As well as good scroll speed changes.

Streams were yummy, also uses breaks in a good way. Loses points for the density in the middle section.

Flow and structure: 10/10
The intuitive patterns leads to a nice flow. Structure was present in all the map.

Map should've begun at 00:12:120 - , previous notes doesn't contribute in anything to the map.
Mapping in the middle calm section is too dense when you compare it with what you have in 03:13:620.
The really slow scroll speed in the final section wasn't really necessary, it could be slow yes, but not that much
03:50:557 (809,810,811) - why

Rezoons – 29/80
OzzyOzrock : 8/40

1. Technical skill: 1/10
  2. Creativity: 5/10
  3. Flow and structure: 1/10
  4. Judge's impression: 1/10
Heh. Unrankable mapping and whatnot, but it's pretty creative in its own way. :p

DakeDekaane : 21/40

Technical skill: 5/10
I apologize if my words sound harsh or mean.
Mapper lacks experience in Taiko mapping, random patterns, low volume (not to mention the use of the drum sampleset, which is unhearable), some times along with the big notes being everywhere makes me think this is a probably newbie mapper.
Has a sense of rhythm though. The scroll speed changes were nice to see too, the slowdowns being the exception, due the heavy overlap of notes.

Creativity: 6/10
I can't say if the 1/4 big notes pattens can be called creative, but they were somehow fitting.

Probably the only remarkable thing of the map is the structure, even if it's not that good to be called structure, the placement of notes were consistent, though the given patterns doesn't seem to follow any structure most of the time.

I am going to be honest, at first glance I thought I was playing a convert due the big notes being everywhere. Big notes should not be put on 1/4 pattens.
Map should've started in 00:12:120, the spinner before it doesn't really contribute to the song, same for the spinner in 00:48:495, putting notes or a break could've been better.
I have mixed feelings with the mapping in the calm section, the rest of the map was so dense that this feels good in some way.

Sushi – 48/80
OzzyOzrock : 18/40

1. Technical skill: 5/10
  2. Creativity: 5/10
  3. Flow and structure: 3/10
  4. Judge's impression: 5/10
Technical skill: Speed-ups could have used some more effort to avoid looking ugly, as some notes would have no barline when coming in. Note choices were varied but never really seemed like the optimal patterns for certain parts.

Creativity: The improvised beats were fine , but they are not what this kind of song is looking for.

Flow and structure: Your improvised beats sometimes ruined your structure, be it a 5plet interrupting a big note's placement or something like that. Flow was often interrupted by sudden offbeat patterns (doubles and quads).

Judge's Impression: Intentions were nice, but it seemed a liitle sloppy.

DakeDekaane : 30/40

Technical skill: 8/10
Mapper uses diverse patterns that goes along with both drums and synthesizer and are well executed, but fails considerably in the moment where there are some build ups (01:24:120 - having only kats would've helped to reflect the change from drums to synth better, as well as keeping the kat structure for the stream).
Also it seems the mapper wanted to play safe with the streams, which are mapped accordingly to the music itself, which gives a better feeling of the structure, even if it was poor in some places.

Mapper tries to use its own rhythm, nice touch.

There are some spots that aren't really intuitive, specially when the odd rhythm comes in (04:07:245 - to give an example, feels alienated from the rest of the pattens of this map).
Structure has some flaws too, as I pointed above, as well as places where this kat consistency is broken when the own rhythm begins (like 02:06:495 - to give an example).

Quite nice map. Having the really calm part in the middle mapped that dense wasn't really a good idea.
03:31:620 - :(

Nofool – 62/80
OzzyOzrock : 25/40

1. Technical skill: 7/10
  2. Creativity: 6/10
  3. Flow and structure: 6/10
  4. Judge's impression: 6/10
Technical skill: Volume control and speed-ups were nicely done. Sometimes the values seemed forced however. (98 to 99 to 100 lol). Note placements compliment the song well.

Creativity: Simple patterns throughout the whole map (not even a kdkkd!). The difficulty creeps were a pretty good touch for a song like this.

Flow and structure: Because of the difficulty creep, some parts simply looked like they were missing notes, or that they suddenly became inconsistent. Flow is great.

Judge's Impression: Didn't quite find it exciting enough, as my fingers begged for more during climax parts; but the map is very neat. While the difficulty creeps are a good effect, some parts of the song had them mapped in a way that felt super undermapped instead. While having some parts simple can make a map awesome, dragging it on for too long or having that happen too often makes for a boring map.

DakeDekaane : 37/40

The mapper shows a great experience in mapping, reflecting on the patterns used, at first glance the map could look basic due its patterns, but it tells you other thing while playing.
Also, those smooth scroll speed changes, yum.

Flow and structure: 10/10
This map flows good, no..., it flows really nice, patterns are put together in a way they compliment each other and create a cool harmony between them. Excellent.
Structure is superb.

Personally I found this pleasant to play, until I reached to those kiai flashes, they just ruined the mood, song keeps having this constant pace
I could've pushed the difficulty a bit more in certain calm parts, but hey, the max combo!

TimmyAkmed – 40/80
OzzyOzrock : 8/40

1. Technical skill: 1/10
  2. Creativity: 3/10
  3. Flow and structure: 2/10
  4. Judge's impression: 2/10
I have to admit, seeing the sudden insane streams made me burst out laughing.

DakeDekaane : 32/40

Note that I'm not judging maps by its rankability.
Despite those 1/4 big note patterns, patterns are arranged very nicely, combined with long breaks where the song calls for it, giving a proper feeling of the song.
Stuff like 04:02:744 (372) - makes me sad.

01:24:120 - , 03:49:620 - HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Pointless spinners in the middle and the end, sadly.

Map doesn't seem to have a solid structure, but hey, the patterns flowed really cool.

The only thing that threw me off wasn't the sudden 1/4 big note patterns (they were a really sweet eye candy), but the spinners, they killed the calm atmosphere. Oh yeah, also those crazy streams.
Topic Starter
Kurai

osu!mania

Todestrieb – 29/40
  1. Tech - good but hitsounds are a bit overdone. 7/10
  2. Creativity - nice variety of instruments, not too repetitive. 8/10
  3. Flow / Structure... - a few hammer places could've probably been better as a trill, esp the ones on left hand and those off-centre streams are slightly distracting but at least they're consistent so for flow - 7, maybe change a few patterns (don't need to delete) and maybe consider repositioning some of the streams but it's not too big an issue since they're consistent. 7/10
  4. Impression - umm - main issue is hitsounding. 7/10

Julie – 32/40
  1. Tech - seems fine, nothing to worry about there – 8/10
  2. Creativity - good patterns but a bit too repetitive + try LN experimentation occasionally, don't just follow the same instruments forever - 7/10
  3. Flow, well done, no awkwardness at all, I liked the streams all going through one hand - 9/10
  4. Impression, good job, just maybe a bit more variety and experimentation. 8/10
Topic Starter
Kurai
Vous pouvez voir les chefs-d’œuvre de tout le monde ici : http://puu.sh/ka9iJ/717db376f7.osz
WingSilent
Et bien, GG à tous. :)
Topic Starter
Kurai
Première réponse après une heure que les résultats soient annoncés. :'(
Secretpipe
Bravo à tous les participants!

De belles maps en général! Il me tarde de voir le prochain concours :D
Starcaller
Je suis content d'avoir les résultats !! Les juges ont bien fait leur travail (malgré le fait qu'ils n'aient pas jugé mon art à sa juste valeur ^^^^)

PS : Alors sushi t ou ?
Eymi
gg :3 Vous avez fait de belles maps !

Secret you're the best :oops:
Nomme
Punaise Krfawy et la créativité : |

Gênant d'ailleurs de lire les commentaires des juges me disant "t'as essayé d'être le plus créatif possible mais c'est injouable", alors que j'ai pas essayé d'être créatif mais de faire un truc sympa à jouer :3
(Et la partie calme où les hitsounds sont trop forts, je le sais bien, mais j'ai mis le son au minimum D: )
Un poil déçu de mon résultat, même si je trouvais pas ma map ouf.

GG aux vainqueurs ainsi qu'à tous les participants, je suis bien curieux de jeter un œil aux autres maps, voir ce qui a pu être fait sur cette musique pas évidente à mapper imo.
Nozhomi
Rip

gj à tous quand même hein ^^
Ovoui

Nozhomi wrote:

Rip
J'espère qu'il y aura un autre concours, c'était assez fun owo
Topic Starter
Kurai
Prochain concours pour l'été 2016 !
Todestrieb
Serait-il possible de savoir quelles juges a notés quelles modes?
Topic Starter
Kurai
Krfawy, kevincela, Leader : osu!standard
OzzyOzrock, DakeDekaane : Taiko
Mysticalia : osu!mania
Sushi
Huh
Aldwych
Lel J`ai rekt Sushi et Gezo.
Mom notice meh!

GG NoFooF, j`irais regarder ta map taleur.
(tamer le clqvier qwerty)

Du coup on peux utiliser nos maps pour le solo ranking?
Dovu

Todestrieb wrote:

PJSalt
Sushi
Faudra que je regarde les maps, parce qu'en lisant les appréciations j'ai l'impression que c'est du genre "pourquoi t'as essayé de faire un truc un peu original, ca casse la monotonie, c'est pas cool".

Oui, je suis salty.

Mais GG quand même.
Cherry Blossom
C'est quoi la créativité ? :3
Besoin d'explications, mais bon y'en a jamais, donc on sait pas ce que c'est la créativité :D

Btw, GG Secretpipe, perso en jouant ta map j'ai direct su qu'elle allait finir top3 au moins.

Kurai wrote:

Essaies de trouver quelque chose de moins répétitif, ou une song courte pour faire un set hein :D
Le vrai skill du mapper c'est sa capacité à savoir faire un set, et non pas une seule difficulté :3
Bref, si tu trouves ça, je serais intéressé !
Yuzeyun

Aldwych wrote:

Lel J`ai rekt Sushi et Gezo.
J'ai eu un 10 quelque part, j'ai gagné avec NoFooF

(not sorry)

J'ai personnellement trouvé la notation d'Ozzy un peu dure, et celle de Dake un poil trop laxiste, ceci dit.
WingSilent

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Kurai wrote:

Essaies de trouver quelque chose de moins répétitif, ou une song courte pour faire un set hein :D
Le vrai skill du mapper c'est sa capacité à savoir faire un set, et non pas une seule difficulté :3
Idem. o/
Nozhomi

Sushi wrote:

Oui, je suis salty.
Yuzeyun
Come j'ai dit à Kuku j'allais noter personnellement les diffs taiko si j'avais pu juger:
Je juge selon 5 critères personnels : flow, structure, créativité, impression personnelle et replay value, toutes sur 20 points, pour un total de 100 points.

1. Nofool

1. Flow: 18
  2. Structure: 17 - Des points perdus sur le début de 00:24:120 (5) - à 00:30:120 (16) - , ainsi que 2 spinners de fin, mais généralement la map est très bien structurée.
  3. Créativité: 16 - Le kiai m'a pas trop emballé pour être honnête, mais derrière il y a une belle technique sur les changements de SV ainsi que le volume
  4. I.P.: 17
  5. R.V.: 18 - Quelque chose de simple mais qui marche.

2. Aldwych

1. Flow: 16 - La fin ne suivait pas tellement le rythme et l'intensité de la musique; et certaines big notes m'ont semblé un peu too much.
  2. Structure: 14 - Même si la structure est bonne dans l'ensemble, le dernier kiai est très bancal et différent du reste.
  3. Créativité: 16 - Certains passages avaient un peu l'air répétitifs. En revanche, belle technique d'utilisation des SV. avoue t'as pompé sur paladin
  4. I.P.: 16
  5. R.V.: 16

3. _Gezo_

1. Flow: 16
  2. Structure: 15
  3. Créativité: 15
  4. I.P.: 15
  5. R.V.: 16

3. Sushi

1. Flow: 15 - Certains passages me mettent un peu mal à l'aise pour les parties calmes. Le reste est plutôt dans l'ambiance de la musique. Ce point rejoint les deux en-dessous.
  2. Structure: 14
  3. Créativité: 16
  4. I.P.: 15
  5. R.V.: 17 - Malgré quelques légers problèmes dans la map, elle reste toutefois agréable à jouer dans l'ensemble.

5. TimmyAkmed

1. Flow: 11 - Bon la plupart de la map est relativement correcte, mais les streams 1/8 et 1/6, très peu pour moi.
  2. Structure: 10 - Beaucoup de patterns qui ne sont pas vraiment dans la musique viennent matraquer l'intégrité de la map, mais en général la structure c'est pas Shinsekai.
  3. Créativité: 10
  4. I.P.: 8
  5. R.V.: 9 - Ryougen no lol

6. rezoons

1. Flow: 8 - Même si certains passages étaient bien pensés, ils ont vite été recouverts par les patterns pas tellement jouables en Taiko.
  2. Structure: 8 - Une map qui a l'air déstructurée dans l'ensemble, mais qui suit quand même la musique jusqu'à un certain point.
  3. Créativité: 8 - Bon on va l'admettre y'a quand même un brin de créativité dans tout ça, car les patterns sont peu usuels.
  4. I.P.: 6
  5. R.V.: 6 - Bien pour s'entraîner aux big notes sur les converts, mais sans plus.

fouf
Aldwych
avoue t'as pompé sur paladin
Fuuf
Todestrieb

Dovu wrote:

Todestrieb wrote:

PJSalt
Un petit peu, vu que le Juge Mania n'a aucun niveau ou n'a aucune map ranked. Je n'est pas envie de lancer du drama, je voulais juste être sur que le juge faisait parti de la liste.
Topic Starter
Kurai
Mysticalia a un niveau largement suffisant pour jouer des maps simples que celles du concours. De plus elle a une expérience en mapping bien plus large que la majorité des mappeurs mania FR, que ce soit en 4k, 7k ou 9k. Le fait de ne pas avoir de map ranked n'a rien à voir avec le niveau de mapping. Oh et elle sait ce qu'elle fait, c'est aussi une très bonne moddeuse, elle a une connaissance approfondie du solfège et joue très bien du piano.

C'est assez rapide de se faire un jugement sur quelqu'un en se basant sur 2 nombres. Je savais exactement ce que je faisais quand j'ai choisi les juges.
Aldwych
Perso je doute qu'en taiko tu pouvais faire mieux.
Ah si, t'aurais pris Ono. (Throw Foie Gras on Ono, it's very effective #pj)
Elementaires

Kurai wrote:

Mysticalia a un niveau largement suffisant pour jouer des maps simples que celles du concours. De plus elle a une expérience en mapping bien plus large que la majorité des mappeurs mania FR, que ce soit en 4k, 7k ou 9k. Le fait de ne pas avoir de map ranked n'a rien à voir avec le niveau de mapping. Oh et elle sait ce qu'elle fait, c'est aussi une très bonne moddeuse, elle a une connaissance approfondie du solfège et joue très bien du piano.

C'est assez rapide de se faire un jugement sur quelqu'un en se basant sur 2 nombres. Je savais exactement ce que je faisais quand j'ai choisi les juges.
la vraie question c'est pourquoi tu n'es pas allé voir un QAT/Elite mapper?

(je remets pas en cause les résultats, elle a su être objective)

edit: juste un peu étonné et amusé de voir que je connais les juges des autres modes et pas celui de mon main mode xD

bref gg à l'année prochaine Kappa
Cherry Blossom

Elementaires wrote:

Il a spam #nominators, mais le channel était à moitié dead.
Topic Starter
Kurai

Elementaires wrote:

Kurai wrote:

(je remets pas en cause les résultats, elle a su être objective)

edit: juste un peu étonné et amusé de voir que je connais les juges des autres modes et pas celui de mon main mode xD

bref gg à l'année prochaine Kappa
Parce qu'ils n'acceptent pas forcément et je les connais pas vraiment (d’où la raison pour laquelle il n'y a qu'un juge), J'ai du demander à mes amis directs.

Cherry Blossom wrote:

C'est quoi la créativité ? :3
Besoin d'explications, mais bon y'en a jamais, donc on sait pas ce que c'est la créativité :D

Btw, GG Secretpipe, perso en jouant ta map j'ai direct su qu'elle allait finir top3 au moins.
La créativité c'est être capable de faire des patterns originaux, innover et ne pas se conformer totalement aux standards de mapping. C'est la raison pour laquelle je suis assez d'accord (bien que sévère) avec les 1 de Krfawy.

Les maps de Kin et Secretpipe ont beau être nickel chrome, elles n'apporte pas grand chose de super intéressant, tandis que des maps comme celles d'Ovoui introduisent des patterns osés et différents de ce que l'ont voit généralement, mais parfois utilisés de manière un peu trop maladroite.
Du moins, c'est mon point de vu.

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Kurai wrote:

La musique n'étais pas spécialement répétitive, ok c'était long mais il y avait plein de sections différentes. Le gros problème je pense, c'est que peu de gens on su prendre pour avantage les parties lentes et les exploiter au maximum, à savoir focus ennuyant sur la mélodie principale sans aucune accentuation particulière. (sauf Nozhomi, un petit peu Secret et Cyntaksairor et Starcaller mais de manière maladroite).

Je vais vous avouer que je suis pas totalement d'accord avec le jugement de aucun des juges pour le standard. J'ai vu beaucoup de gens crasher sur la map d'Ovoui par exemple, mais il mériterait une bien meilleure note à mon avis (et ça va dans les deux sens, certain mériteraient moins bien). Mais j'ai décidé de pas m'impliquer dans le jugement donc je respecte les notes des juges.
Secretpipe
A propos de la partie lente , j'ai essayé de l'exploiter au maximum en veillant a ne laisse aucun grooooos trou dans la timeline.

A propos de la créativité , je suppose que nous avons nos styles de mapping nan ? :D Je pense pas qu'ajouter 3 sliders a la HanzeR me donnera 10 en créativitay!
Cherry Blossom
btw pour la créativité c'était de l'ironie, je veux dire je sais ce que c'est la créativité mais quand un juge fait son travail de juge, il pourrait au moins expliquer pourquoi il met des mauvaises notes. Lors des MBC ça a beaucoup trashtalk quand tu voyais des juges ne pas justifier les notes qu'ils ont mis, surtout les mauvaises à des mappers assez connus. Quelques petites justifications comme "ces patterns (insert patterns here) sont trop simples par rapport à ce que tu peux entendre dans la musique" auraient laissé une bonne impression qu'on a des juges.
Mais bon vu que c'est une première, je vais pas m'amuser à critiquer, surtout qu'il y en a qui me détestent.

btw concernant le choix de song, certains peuvent aimer, d'autres non. Perso cette musique m'a pas inspiré du tout, et je dois pas être le seul. J'espère que le prochain FBC sera un mapset à faire, je trouve plus intéressant de faire un mapset qu'une seule diff pour un contest, au moins y'a + de paramètres qui entrent en jeu dont la capacité à savoir mapper autre chose qu'une insane :3
Et puis si c'est un set à faire, j'irais tuer ce contest en std :3 /me runs
Topic Starter
Kurai
En ce qui concerne le choix de ne pas faire un set entier au lieu d'une seule difficulté, c'est que beaucoup de gens sont faignants, et que ne connaissant pas le taux de motivation de la communauté, j'ai préféré de faire quelque chose qui leur prendrait moins de temps à réaliser et ensuite aviser pour les éditions futures.
Vous pouvez considérer ce tournoi comme une simple expérimentation pour que les prochaines fois ça s'adapte mieux à vos attentes, d'ailleurs je suis totalement ouvert à toute propositions.

C'est pareil pour ce qui concerne le choix de mettre les 4 modes d'un coups, j'ai vu que ça cause plus de problèmes que d'avantages, donc la prochaine fois j'essaierais de penser à quelque chose de plus approprié comme par exemple des musiques différentes pour chaque mode qui s'adaptent mieux au mapping de chacun.

Secretpipe wrote:

A propos de la créativité , je suppose que nous avons nos styles de mapping nan ? :D Je pense pas qu'ajouter 3 sliders a la HanzeR me donnera 10 en créativitay!
Avoir son propre style n'a rien à voir avec être créatif.. Et non, overmapper c'est pas être créatif.
Topic Starter
Kurai
https://osu.ppy.sh/news/129084275258
On est dans le journal !!!
show more