forum

Should PewdiePie Play Osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tiny Conductor
jsut gonna redo this. . . .(pretend this dosent exist)
Trash Boat
Starpolls arent fair if its closed with just 1 vote, open it again.
- Marco -
You know that you can create polls in the osu! forum right?
Jordan
No. Enough autists here.
Nameless
Better question: Why does Pewdiepie playing/not playing osu! matter?
IppE

LunaGir wrote:

(pretend this dosent exist)
Nameless

IppE wrote:

LunaGir wrote:

(pretend this dosent exist)
That image perfected your reply.
drkslyr666

Nameless wrote:

It matters because PewDiePie has an extremely large fanbase that will check out the game if they see him play. This would be fine, it's just that for one, alot of the people in the fanbase seem to be very annoying and/or unwanted. I personally don't judge them at all, but others do, and that might cause alot of problems in the community. Second, if OSU becomes too popular, we might start seeing copyright claims on the songs that are beatmapped. Even though this game is free, and no proffit is being made from it, we could still see alot of DMCA claims. Im not entirely sure of this, but that seems to be one of the concerns going around.
Railey2

Jordan wrote:

No. Enough autists here.
non autists/autists is the metric you care about, not the total number of autists. I honestly don't think that pewdiepies fanbase would shift this quota to our disadvantage. And besides, I'd like this place to become more active too, so I'd very much approve Pewds playing a bit of osu.
B1rd
No the community is cancer. It would be horrible.
Navizel
Fuck no.
E m i
I don't give a fuk xd
Nameless

drkslyr666 wrote:

Nameless wrote:

It matters because PewDiePie has an extremely large fanbase that will check out the game if they see him play. This would be fine, it's just that for one, alot of the people in the fanbase seem to be very annoying and/or unwanted. I personally don't judge them at all, but others do, and that might cause alot of problems in the community. Second, if OSU becomes too popular, we might start seeing copyright claims on the songs that are beatmapped. Even though this game is free, and no proffit is being made from it, we could still see alot of DMCA claims. Im not entirely sure of this, but that seems to be one of the concerns going around.
Fair point, actually.

Jordan wrote:

No. Enough autists here.
Nah, The Pewds fanbase isn't autistic; it's cancer, which is arguably worse.
Mercurial
The only thing I don't get is WHY TEH FUCK ISN'T THIS POST IN OFF-TOPIC YET?
Nameless

Mercurial wrote:

The only thing I don't get is WHY TEH FUCK ISN'T THIS POST IN OFF-TOPIC YET?
It's just a matter of time.
deadbeat
i can move it there if you want
AlyNight
This would bring a lot of people to the osu! community does he even play Rhythm Games?
OzzyOzrock
it wouldn't have a long term effect but it will definitely suck for a while
CalmirageD88
man, you made me laugh a little xD
this guy always talk a lot during play games, I'm not sure he can play osu! while talking.
remember, osu! need focus! :D
Rilene
If only PewdiePie came to osu!, then nice.
But if all his fans come and play osu, join the forums, um... Increased amount of toxic players, possibly.
show more