Wondering about osu! performance graph

posted
Total Posts
45
show more
Floob
It's even worse when you suck at dt and can't fc anything over 5.8
repr1se
Yeah it's possible. My rank has gone up in bursts so if you feel like you're not improving, give it time. Check my profile.
-Makishima S-

Floob wrote:

It's even worse when you suck at dt and can't fc anything over 5.8
I still see plenty of ~5.8* nomod maps, fun to play, long, interesting, pure skill based for people with steel nerves, consistency and patient.
Who knows how i will end up in distant future... wish rhythm games god will bless me with HR ability becouse i don't want to destroy my hands on sanic DT.
repr1se

[Taiga] wrote:

I still see plenty of ~5.8* nomod maps, fun to play, long, interesting, pure skill based for people with steel nerves, consistency and patient.
Who knows how i will end up in distant future... wish rhythm games god will bless me with HR ability becouse i don't want to destroy my hands on sanic DT.
5* is where some nomod maps get gimmicky. It goes downhill from there.
Yuudachi-kun

[Taiga] wrote:

Floob wrote:

It's even worse when you suck at dt and can't fc anything over 5.8
I still see plenty of ~5.8* nomod maps, fun to play, long, interesting, pure skill based for people with steel nerves, consistency and patient.
Who knows how i will end up in distant future... wish rhythm games god will bless me with HR ability becouse i don't want to destroy my hands on sanic DT.
You just can't do it full stop.
chainpullz
Yeah, as long as you don't play high BPM DT for like 10 hrs in a day or try to push 20-30bpm above your single tap limit for more than 15-30 minutes at a time you probably don't have to worry about fucking up your wrists. Taking frequent breaks is necessary if you want to play for long periods of time. Basically it's alright to be a little bit crazy but don't do anything stupid.

Edit: also, would not recommend playing fast DT while on pain meds - you probably won't notice your wrist being fucked up until well after you should have taken a break.
Momi

Khelly wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

I still see plenty of ~5.8* nomod maps, fun to play, long, interesting, pure skill based for people with steel nerves, consistency and patient.
Who knows how i will end up in distant future... wish rhythm games god will bless me with HR ability becouse i don't want to destroy my hands on sanic DT.
You just can't do it full stop.
>
>full stop
Yuudachi-kun
Anything taiga says about him not doing something or wanting to do it is just a front for the fact that he's really bad at osu.
Synpoo
ur really bad at osu xd
chainpullz
*Finds a nearby trench to hide in*
cheezstik

Khelly wrote:

Anything taiga says about him not doing something or wanting to do it is just a front for the fact that he's really bad at osu.
Khelly IRL
Yuudachi-kun
Doin problems out of the Gokyo Shumyo
-Makishima S-

Khelly wrote:

Anything taiga says about him not doing something or wanting to do it is just a front for the fact that he's really bad at osu.
I never said i am good at this game and i am not a walking prodigy with "i am god, everyone else is trash" attitude like you. Why you are not top100 yet? I tough it's so easy for such a pro player like you.
B1rd
shots fired
I Give Up
Graph slopes are deceptive. It usually takes longer than the prediction to reach target goal. Just play more and eventually you will get there however long it takes.
Yuudachi-kun

[Taiga] wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Anything taiga says about him not doing something or wanting to do it is just a front for the fact that he's really bad at osu.
I never said i am good at this game and i am not a walking prodigy with "i am god, everyone else is trash" attitude like you. Why you are not top100 yet? I tough it's so easy for such a pro player like you.
Oh, I'm busy pointing out that everytime you say you don't do something for X reason, it's completely retarded.
-Makishima S-
Oh, I'm busy pointing out that everytime you say you don't do something for X reason, it's completely retarded.
At least my reasons for not doing something are in majority logical. Sorry for not lowering myself into your level of trashing everyone for no reason at all, that's actualy realy retarded.
Yuudachi-kun

[Taiga] wrote:

Oh, I'm busy pointing out that everytime you say you don't do something for X reason, it's completely retarded.
At least my reasons for not doing something are in majority logical. Sorry for not lowering myself into your level of trashing everyone for no reason at all, that's actualy realy retarded.
What? That you'll "destroy your hands"? What bullshit is this? Hell, you even say it in a way that makes it seem like you have to play HR OR DT which is also dumb.

Hell, you even began to try to call yourself a HR player when all you did was play od5 + HR maps.
-Makishima S-
What? That you'll "destroy your hands"?
I know limits of my body better than you.

What bullshit is this?
What kind of retarded question is this?

Hell, you even say it in a way that makes it seem like you have to play HR OR DT which is also dumb.
Learn to read, cba to explain this.
I tough you are wise enough to understand this, sems like not.
Yuudachi-kun
It means you're making it up - that's the question. And hey, you can say learn to read all you want; you're not pointing to anything. Should I go get the quote from the left skype chat?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply