forum

Wondering about osu! performance graph

posted
Total Posts
show more
Endaris
Yes, that's totally possible if you have some talent and put in a lot of work. Could even be more steep.
Getting this graph would mean to play solely for pp though which isn't always the most fun thing to do.
Post 25k it becomes harder though ;)
StephOsu

Endaris wrote:

Yes, that's totally possible if you have some talent and put in a lot of work. Could even be more steep.
Getting this graph would mean to play solely for pp though which isn't always the most fun thing to do.
this
but you need to work really hard for it though
and if you somehow make it then i think you will get stuck at around 30k
that's when you need to break the 4.5 star barrier before you can move on
Endaris

StephOsu wrote:

Endaris wrote:

this
but you need to work really hard for it though
and if you somehow make it then i think you will get stuck at around 30k
that's when you need to break the 4.5 star barrier before you can move on
There is no 4.5 star barrier.
StephOsu

Endaris wrote:

but i experience that D:
Endaris
Then you're bad </3
Every star area brings new difficulties and I found none easy to overcome but none was that hard either.
Guess it depends on how manifold one practices.
-Makishima S-
I am bad too, my wall is 4.5* too.
Topic Starter
-Akeno-
Thanks for the answers

Gonna try to keep the good work , and reach under 25K .
I Give Up

Endaris wrote:

That's usually where ar9 insane is at. It's a barrier for those who started with ar8 or 7 like me.
dung eater
ar 9 barrier is worst
Synpoo
it gets hard when you decide dt is the only way to go
-Makishima S-
DT doesnt help

Nomod is way to go ^^
Floob
It's even worse when you suck at dt and can't fc anything over 5.8
repr1se
Yeah it's possible. My rank has gone up in bursts so if you feel like you're not improving, give it time. Check my profile.
-Makishima S-

Floob wrote:

I still see plenty of ~5.8* nomod maps, fun to play, long, interesting, pure skill based for people with steel nerves, consistency and patient.
Who knows how i will end up in distant future... wish rhythm games god will bless me with HR ability becouse i don't want to destroy my hands on sanic DT.
repr1se

[Taiga] wrote:

I still see plenty of ~5.8* nomod maps, fun to play, long, interesting, pure skill based for people with steel nerves, consistency and patient.
Who knows how i will end up in distant future... wish rhythm games god will bless me with HR ability becouse i don't want to destroy my hands on sanic DT.
5* is where some nomod maps get gimmicky. It goes downhill from there.
Yuudachi-kun

[Taiga] wrote:

Floob wrote:

You just can't do it full stop.
chainpullz
Yeah, as long as you don't play high BPM DT for like 10 hrs in a day or try to push 20-30bpm above your single tap limit for more than 15-30 minutes at a time you probably don't have to worry about fucking up your wrists. Taking frequent breaks is necessary if you want to play for long periods of time. Basically it's alright to be a little bit crazy but don't do anything stupid.

Edit: also, would not recommend playing fast DT while on pain meds - you probably won't notice your wrist being fucked up until well after you should have taken a break.
E m i

Khelly wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

You just can't do it full stop.
>
>full stop
Yuudachi-kun
Anything taiga says about him not doing something or wanting to do it is just a front for the fact that he's really bad at osu.
Synpoo
ur really bad at osu xd
chainpullz
*Finds a nearby trench to hide in*
cheezstik

Khelly wrote:

Anything taiga says about him not doing something or wanting to do it is just a front for the fact that he's really bad at osu.
Khelly IRL
Yuudachi-kun
Doin problems out of the Gokyo Shumyo
-Makishima S-

Khelly wrote:

I never said i am good at this game and i am not a walking prodigy with "i am god, everyone else is trash" attitude like you. Why you are not top100 yet? I tough it's so easy for such a pro player like you.
B1rd
shots fired
I Give Up
Graph slopes are deceptive. It usually takes longer than the prediction to reach target goal. Just play more and eventually you will get there however long it takes.
Yuudachi-kun

[Taiga] wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I never said i am good at this game and i am not a walking prodigy with "i am god, everyone else is trash" attitude like you. Why you are not top100 yet? I tough it's so easy for such a pro player like you.
Oh, I'm busy pointing out that everytime you say you don't do something for X reason, it's completely retarded.
-Makishima S-
Oh, I'm busy pointing out that everytime you say you don't do something for X reason, it's completely retarded.
At least my reasons for not doing something are in majority logical. Sorry for not lowering myself into your level of trashing everyone for no reason at all, that's actualy realy retarded.
Yuudachi-kun

[Taiga] wrote:

At least my reasons for not doing something are in majority logical. Sorry for not lowering myself into your level of trashing everyone for no reason at all, that's actualy realy retarded.
What? That you'll "destroy your hands"? What bullshit is this? Hell, you even say it in a way that makes it seem like you have to play HR OR DT which is also dumb.

Hell, you even began to try to call yourself a HR player when all you did was play od5 + HR maps.
-Makishima S-
What? That you'll "destroy your hands"?
I know limits of my body better than you.

What bullshit is this?
What kind of retarded question is this?

Hell, you even say it in a way that makes it seem like you have to play HR OR DT which is also dumb.
Learn to read, cba to explain this.
I tough you are wise enough to understand this, sems like not.
Yuudachi-kun
It means you're making it up - that's the question. And hey, you can say learn to read all you want; you're not pointing to anything. Should I go get the quote from the left skype chat?
-Makishima S-
It means you're making it up - that's the question. And hey, you can say learn to read all you want; you're not pointing to anything.
Explaining obvious thing that i don't know how i will end on distant future is pointless. I don't even care to point something out.

Should I go get the quote from the left skype chat?
You are realy retarded if you come up with this kind of threats without checking what YOU done there also and why some people left it becouse of you.

@edit, fixed 1 letter.
Yuudachi-kun
What do you even mean by "Come up with this kind of threads"? Are you not denying that what I said was true when you replied "learn to read"? Personally, I find your constant failures to communicate amusing.
-Makishima S-
What do you even mean by "Come up with this kind of threads"?
Use your brain or grow up.

Are you not denying that what I said was true when you replied "learn to read"?
Ok, i promissed to my dear friends that i will be nice so...

I am on state where i don't need mods at all and i will don't need them for next 1-2 years. I am out of discussing how i will end up when i will be done with nomod and in case to progress, i will need to use mods. Since i am not a speed player, more focused on aim and acc, every high speed maps destroy my hand. Around 2 hours of playing maps above 190 bpm made me quit osu for rest of day becouse i was unable to tap, pain was too high to handle.
As i said, i know my body limits and i can predict how it will look in time.

EoT for me.
Yuudachi-kun
I don't think having to reread what you said in that post 3 times and still wonder what you mean because you used words like "thread" (Here? I made this thread? Is that what you mean? Did you mean conversation?) counts as not using the brain - you're just looking at an excuse for not explaining yourself.

So, let's assume that what you say is true and there's no hidden details as to what the "pain" is. What I said is still true - that you can't do it. I'm annoyed everytime I try to read you lament some quality about playing DT that you shoehorn into lots of places, and that's why I posted here.
Topic Starter
-Akeno-
Hmmm ,maybe get back to the topic .
gregest
khel, did you think about ending it all?
Risa
Nothing matters as long as u enjoy game
-sev

Reset- wrote:

i enjoy catfights
E m i

Kaienyuu wrote:

Reset- wrote:

i enjoy catfights
you have the best avatars wtf