forum

What is the quickest way to a mans heart?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Ok so a few months ago, I asked you wonderful people here on off-topic to give me some jump maps to play so I could impress this girl that I liked. Though I didnt end up using any of the maps, I was still able to get the girl regardless.

Welp now we're broken up and I have a new crush, but this time, on a guy.

My last girlfriend was my first time dating someone, but I cant use her as a learning experience for my next target since he's a guy. So I'm here again in need of more advice. What is the quickest way to a mans heart? Stream maps?

edit: Also forgot to add that he is a pc gamer but he also lifts so I dont know if I should appeal to the jock or nerdy stereotype
Nameless
osu! isn't a way to anyone's heart. No-one cares about how good you are at a game.

I'd say there isn't a "quickest way". Just don't use osu! to impress him, please. It probably won't work.

Actually interacting with him (friendship, asking him out, etc) is probably your best bet. Granted, it's not particularly quick, but if you think that you can get to someone's heart by being good at something as insignificant as a game, you need to pull your head out of your ass and realise that you're completely wrong.
Yoeri
Singletapping
Bweh
Pretending to be a moeblob works wonders
joi-
Fuck him senseless.
Mahogany
Well if you can enter from any location on his body I'd recommend piercing through the chest because you'd have to travel less distance before reaching it
Howl
OP, please, stop trolling. We all know you are, so just give up.
ColdTooth

Mahogany wrote:

Well if you can enter from any location on his body I'd recommend piercing through the chest because you'd have to travel less distance before reaching it
I usually enter in from the back and then say "Got your nose!"
Trash Boat

Howl wrote:

BUSTED
Nameless

Howl wrote:

Maybe that's why she looks so punchable.
kirueggy
Wait are you a man or a woman because I'm really hella confused with your post OP
Mahogany

ColdTooth wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

I usually enter in from the back and then say "Got your nose!"
That's a better idea since they're more unlikely to be unaware of your intentions and not ready to react
EneT
First of all, stop having such a slappable/punchable face.
Second, just flirt; that's how easy it is when you're 15.
If he responds to you then he finds you attractive, if he doesn't then give up because he don't give a fuck.
Shohei Ohtani
If you have to do anything apart from being yourself to get with someone then (s)he isn't worth being with.
B1rd
Through his ribs of course.

I now dedicate this thread to the best girl Sakuya.

EneT
Just tell him that you'll make his fantasies come true and let him spray his baby making juice all over you.
FuZ

B1rd wrote:

I now dedicate this thread to the best girl Sakuya.
This thread is not so bad after all

Flaus
raymo is the bset 2ho Xd
abraker
Request to rename this thread to "Post pics of Sakuya Izayoi"
fat pear
What I would do is get a knife and rip his chest open and rip out his heart.
Syphist
Don't ask the internet for help. Do you honestly expect quality advice from the internet?
Trash Boat
"The quickest way to a man's heart is through their chest." -Kano
Vuelo Eluko
food
Granger
Needs more Sakuya

Post arranges basing on Sakuyas theme(s), theres something for everyone!
HaruryuuSan
games, food, boobs
sumire98
this is not yahoo questions lmao
just be yourself... as a last resort just make up an innocent lie about yourself if you want to impress him *not recommended*
show more